Audio: Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg + Ed Lover

jay-z

Holy shit… they finally got him.

Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5

Ed Lover & Free: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

All praise is due to YN.

Dre Update: Transcribed some quotes and merged audio.

Full Show: Ed Lover [30min] | Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg [37min]

(5:30-5:50, Ed Lover) It was more of a rally call than a diss record. Of course people is sensitive to it, I guess it’s guilt.

(6:55-8:50, Ed Lover) [Free asks about T-Pain's Vegas diss] I made it very clear I wasn’t talking about him. [Free: You think you might be eating into his money, his remixes?] I think he’s talented, I don’t think he need autotune to sell records but if that’s his prerogative… [Free: Do you think it's a generational difference? A lot of people when they come at you, the one thing they say is "oh he's old, he's old"] Well, everybody has a birthday. They don’t have much else to say, they can’t attack my credentials as an artist or my lyrics as an MC.

(31:50-32:55, Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg) Cipha: You was talking bad about the album, Rosenberg. Rosenberg: Not the album, I said I didn’t like the first few leaks I heard. Cipha: Nah, when the tracklist leaked you were like “look at this list, it looks corny.” How you dissing from a tracklisting. [Everybody laughs] Rosenberg: I did, I didn’t like the tracklisting when I saw it. Jay-Z: By the way, that’s a typical underground/internet guy move. Not to lump you in there. They see the tracklist and go “AUGHH, it’s crazy, Venus vs Mars. He sold out, black people don’t say Venus.”

(Elvis Duran Morning Show, Z100) [On one of your recent songs, you mentioned our station Z100. What exactly was the line, I keep forgetting the line that you use in that song.] You ain’t forget it. ‘Anti-Autotune, this ain’t for Z100. Ye told me to kill y’all to keep it 100.’ Kill y’all musically. Not, you guys… I wasn’t mad at you in the first place. I was just saying this song is so rough, it won’t get played, and I was right, on Z100.

306 Responses to “Audio: Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg + Ed Lover”

1. Joe 88 Says:

We heard him speak on his album being leaked, having 10 #1 albums w/o a #1 single, game, dame, and jimmy etc, I thought all the bases was covered?

2. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:28 am
    sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:26 am
    does a jay-z album even need promotion. i remember around vol 2 jay saying he want to just drop a album on a random day without promotion before he retired. i think the album would do the same numbers before regardless cause of word of mouf.

Yea, that was supposed to be the orig. black album, no singles, no videos, no promo, just drop the album..not sure if that will ever happen, due to any time jay in the studio we know about it (fckn internet age), but i do think he will drop albums every 6 mths for the next couple of years…

3. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:23 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:20 am
    time to get my real hip hop fan on, time to go to Best Buy, cop 2 blueprint 3’s……..im such an old school hip hop fan

^^^^^^^^^
    me too but im only copping one copy, wtf i need 2 copes for

U know people steal; cd’s scratched.. i always cop 2 first week, the cds are usually 9.99 so ill co 2, bout 2 of all of biggies, pacs and even a couple of nas’s…

4. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:27 am
    sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:23 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:20 am

^^^^^^^^^
    me too but im only copping one copy, wtf i need 2 copes for

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    word to me being on my 4th copy of reasonable doubt, niggas got sticky fingures

5. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I heard this interview on Hot97. Hilarious

6. nation Says:

>> I wanna check it out, but really, what ae they gonna ask him that everyone in the world hasn’t?

these guys are fans, not radio personalities

7. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:27 am

^^^^^^^^^^^

he was actually candied the oprah interview unlike any other interview. he was talking bout his brother that he shot his pops different shit.

8. G7 Says:

instead of wasting money buying two of the same album, wouldn’t make more sense to buy 1 copy and burn it onto a blank disc as a back up?? just my thoughts.

9. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

rosenberg and cipha needs that morning show spot cause big bol sucks

10. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:35 am

Stan Logic FTW

11. Joe 88 Says:

>these guys are fans, not radio personalities

^Oh okay. Well that explains alot

*still doesn’t listen*

I got tired of coping reasonable doubt over and over again, I just said fuck it and downloaded that shit, long as it’s in my itunes account, no one can scratch or steal that shit, lol

12. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

jay is on ed lover right now

13. Johnathan Osterman Says:

LOL @ T-Pain going in on Jay

“You don see me running around saying rap is dead…even though it IS…Its dead because all the rappers are trying to be T-Pain”

WORD.

14. Mag Says:

I don’t listen to ol’ head hip hop.

My new mato.

15. Joe 88 Says:

And I don’t feel bad about dl’d RD, at one point I did buy it, and again, and again, so that ninja got 30 dollars out of me (pause) for the same cd, I feel I have the right to download bp3 also, lol.

16. Big Homie Says:

Hovie’s home

17. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

wearing a cardigan and a donald trump grin.

smh.

18. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

YUNG BERG HITTING ON A FAKE TAHIRY?

You know, people have nothing better to do than get on twitter with a fake account. I believe I know the real Tahiry on twitter and her last name is not King. So this person that has been flirty with Yung Berg on twitter. Wow. At any rate, this Tahiry, is flirty with a lot of rap dudes, which means it is probably a man. LOL. Anyway…that’s that.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *DEAD*

19. Mag Says:

LOL @ T-Pain going in on Jay

WORD.

Jay who?

Is their not a new 50 mixtape today?

20. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Mag Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:38 am
    I don’t listen to ol’ head hip hop.

My new mato.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    old rappers>>>>>>>>>> new rapper

21. Joe 88 Says:

LOL @ T-Pain going in on Jay

WORD.

^Ethernet.org. Makes sense, even tho D.O.A is a hot record, I still hate the stance jay took by tryna kill niggas grind, if they wanna use the iphone T-pain app on there record, let them, jay-z age is starting to show, he’s old and out the loop, still can rap his ass off (pause) but he’s not in touch with the youth, i’m in my 20′s and can barely keep up with these new niggas, so I know he can’t know more than me if he’s spending countless nights on beaches with flip flops on

22. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Jay who?

*Jaz O grill*

23. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

cardigan>>>>>>>>>>>>>crew necks

24. Big Homie Says:

icedotcom.blogspot.com/2009/09/mo-bubbles-mo-bubbles-mo-bubbles.html

BUBBLES!!

25. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

G7 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:35 am

Um if i spend 20 bucks, trust me ill be ok, but im from the old school of thought that a blank cd, does not sound the same as the real cd…cal me crazy

26. Mag Says:

Apparently 50 was up in dyckman over the weekend.

27. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

ed lover is asking different questions in this interview

28. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

cardigan>>>>>>>>>>>>>crew necks

whats next

roll necks>>>>>>>>>>>>hoodies

smh.

29. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:43 am
    LOL @ T-Pain going in on Jay

WORD.

^Ethernet.org. Makes sense, even tho D.O.A is a hot record, I still hate the stance jay took by tryna kill niggas grind, if they wanna use the iphone T-pain app on there record, let them, jay-z age is starting to show, he’s old and out the loop, still can rap his ass off (pause) but he’s not in touch with the youth, i’m in my 20’s and can barely keep up with these new niggas, so I know he can’t know more than me if he’s spending countless nights on beaches with flip flops on

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    no sign but im from brooklyn so im bias. jay to brooklyn is ????? to b-more.
    whos the biggest person to come out of b-more no shot. cal ripken?

30. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

What’s wrong with cardigans?

And its Motto you illiterate mofos

31. Johnathan Osterman Says:

smh @ dudes thinking they’re too “Gully” to rock a cardigan

& shout out Big Homie & Bubbles

32. Joe 88 Says:

no sign but im from brooklyn so im bias. jay to brooklyn is ????? to b-more.
    whos the biggest person to come out of b-more no shot. cal ripken?

*dead @ cal ripken*

Um, can’t really think of too many people that did anything positive that came from here, ben carson maybe?

Fuck it, google melvin williams, lol

33. G7 Says:

lol @ Drake’s knee surgery getting a post

34. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

v-necks>>>>>>>>cardigans>>>>>hoodies>>>>>>crew neck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>turtle necks

35. UE Ltd Says:

Mag Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:38 am
    I don’t listen to ol’ head hip hop.

My new mato.

i guess mato’s the new motto too………damn im gettin old

36. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Ok so you guys hate autotune and when someone makes a song you guys feel bad?

Ol I can’t shoot the deer daddy its alive

37. Joe 88 Says:

I still like autotune, when it’s done properly.

38. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I thought school and high school was back in, i guess some states are later than others

39. Johnathan Osterman Says:

who hates auto tune Tribe?

I certainly dont…never have & probably never will either

40. yeahme2 Says:

Come on you niggas love to fucking hate on Hov. So now T-Pain dissing him that’s ether??? GTFOH cuz when Hov performed that shit at summer jam t-pain faggot ass was right on stage bigging him up while he performed D.O.A….that’s some hoe shit if you ask me…why wait 2 now?? Why not do it right then and there…smh I would hate to see how niggas conduct themselves in real life

41. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

what u niggas do in b-more

*tells joe make a song call baltimore state of mind*

*look forward to being enligthen*

42. Big Homie Says:

Applaud Drake’s knee for “Fear”. That shit is crack

43. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Nothing about being gully……cardigans is just some ole Florida retirement home uncle Junior ass lookin clothes piece.

44. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I cant stand dj’s like ed lover who diss an artist, but when they talk to them get all friendly ………..see skip bailey and ocho cinco

45. Ghost Writer Says:

Hold up

46. yeahme2 Says:

That’s hoe shit man/ Stand on your on 2 do you shit man

47. Joe 88 Says:

I think that the guys that was using autotune have a reason to hate hov, he tried to stop there shine, i’d be like “fuck that nigga too” if he tried to end what’s making me bread.

48. Johnathan Osterman Says:

lol

how u gonna hate on cardigans? Cardigans b? LOL

49. G7 Says:

The way T-pain has gone about the situation….he lost. He had a chance to confront Jay man to man about it and didn’t. Now he wants to bitch about it with Jay nowhere in sight. Dude is pussy.

50. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:57 am

^^^^^

Shouldn’t u be working on a freestyle, i mean no shots, but you cud be putting 2gether that fire 16………….see dylan

51. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Jay obviously did sumthin with Free, they are awkward talking

52. Ghost Writer Says:

My home boy is a hardcore Jay-z stan and I’m still laughing at him thinking people are going to stop using Autotune cause Jay said so, yo this ain’t 2003 no more

53. Black Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:57 am

I dont think he can stop it though. Some the joints with autotune be alrite, some are hot, and some are trash just like all music. The only thing I hate about it is when an artist uses it to try to mask a garbage song.

54. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I don’t believe you Rigz. Everyone has hated autotune at one point or another…. Except me I’m the chosen one and actually believedin 808s

55. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ed lover has to be about 55, i mean dude was on tv when like 20 plus years ago and he looked 35 than

56. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

lol

how u gonna hate on cardigans? Cardigans b? LOL

SMH at myself lol – i cant help it, its ole camel face grin – he brings out the worst in me

*puts on favourite cardigan and flip flops*

*goes to work in wal-mart*

57. Black Says:

G7 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:58 am

He got drunk in the club and started running off at the mouth.

58. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:00 am

^^^^^^^^^

Name the last new auto tune hit??????? Sh1t this the first time you have heard t pain in a min.

59. Ghost Writer Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:59 am
    Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:57 am

^^^^^

yO just let Joe do what he wants to do it’s his choice, yall acting like this is a contract from Jay-z or some shit….just let him be

60. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:58 am

lol

how u gonna hate on cardigans? Cardigans b? LOL
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    what are talking about Cardigans?
    we here talking about Cardigans

^Pretty much

62. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Black Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:01 am
    G7 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:58 am

He got drunk in the club and started running off at the mouth.

Ive done that many times…..”Took my shirt off, now who else wann fck with Hollywood Hogan”

63. Johnathan Osterman Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:00 am

I don’t believe you Rigz.

Not hating auto tune? Have you listened to Dancehall music before Tribe? How the fuck could I hate atuo-tune? lol

& if you can remember, Ive been on Nah singing T-Pain’s praises for the longest. Even when everyone was hating

T-Pain’s LPs >>> Most rapper’s LP’s in recent years

People just hate on auto-tune becoz they believe its the “hip hop” thing to do. i honestly think that

64. yeahme2 Says:

Co-sign G7….and that’s what these dudes call ether??? Smh times changed….that’s what bitches do smile in other bitches faces and talks shit when she leaves

65. Black Says:

I really think it just ran its course.

66. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Autotune is shit when done by people like dj webstar, Ron browz, Jim Jones, and every other singer who can’t sing for shit… Shots fired at Ciara

67. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:02 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:59 am
    Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:57 am

^^^^^

Jay did say nahright, was his fav. blog site

68. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Iceberg’s stan logic never ceases to amaze me lol

69. Joe 88 Says:

^Jamie foxx is using autotune on “digital girl” and I think that will soon enough be a hit, anything with drake on it right now can be looked at as a hit

not to say theres something wrong with Free…..

Jay smashed.

71. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I don’t believe I’ve ever heard a dancehall song with autotune. If so I did not notice

72. Ghost Writer Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:02 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:00 am

^^^^^^^^^

LOL, are you serious? There’s tons of autotune fuckery still out there, everytime I turn on the radio there’s autotune, in the clubs all that….they don’t even play DOA as much as Run This Town

73. G7 Says:

Black Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:01 am
    G7 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 8:58 am

He got drunk in the club and started running off at the mouth.

^i figured he got a bit tipsy. but i guess on stage performing with Jay a while back he was mumbling “fuck jay-z” under his breath the whole time…lol.

74. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:05 am
    Iceberg’s stan logic never ceases to amaze me lol

^^^^^^^^^^

thank you, thank you, you are far to kind

75. Black Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:04 am

THIS. Whenever Jimmy uses it that shit is extremely transparent. He did the same song with Webstar and Ron Browz.

76. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

dont do the shit joe. cause i could see sk giving u a post and jay-z dies 1 minute later and take away all your shine. also look at all the wack rappers sk post on this site look at their career. sk trys to feel important when in actuality he not.

77. G7 Says:

*daps all uno deya*

78. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I mean to start a career based on a sound effect just seems wrong to me. I’m all about artistic integrity, has anyone ever heard tpain sing without autotune?

79. Joe 88 Says:

smh @ speaking “man to man” in the music industry, if t-pain knocked jay-z out how is that stopping the impact of a song like “D.O.A?” Not saying that song shut autotune down cause it definently didn’t, but once the message is out there, it’s a wrap.

T-Pain just said some honest shit, rap is dead right now, autotune was alive and well when jay tried to stop it, and guess what, artist are still using it.

Fans just need to be fans, and not “A&R’s, promoters, business men, etc” just enjoy the music people put time and effort in, sheeeesh

80. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:08 am

Damn, dude its kinda crazy you hatin on a man on his site that he created, actually eskay is important in his area of profession….ninjas hate their lives

81. Johnathan Osterman Says:

You have to remember, that shit wasnt planned, Jay bumrushed the stage…and T-Pain aint gonna tell Jay to get the fuck off the stage…especially not at summer jam…In New York…once he’s on stage T-Pain had to put on a smile for the cameras and take the heat

Not to mention, Iceberg woulda probably shot him lol

82. Joe 88 Says:

@sleep

i’m not gonna do it, I refuse to stroke another mans ego (pause) by thinking he can control me or give me orders and i’m suppose to do it because he runs a blog, smfh, i’m not even gonna talk about it anymore, smfh @ myself for actually thinking about doing it (pause)

83. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i remember jim jones saying he hate auto tune then none of his singles picked up ang he stole dude song

84. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:10 am

Why does he need to?

He’s a great songwriter, great producer & a great performer…To say his shit is based off a sound effect is kinda undermining his talent…T-Pain is a real talented dude

85. Black Says:

@ Joe 88

The only reason I would say do a verse for the site is that it cant hurt. from what I’ve seen the majority of the people you’ve given music to on the site have given positive feedback so at the worst you’ll just get a few more listeners.

86. Joe 88 Says:

Not to mention, Iceberg woulda probably shot him lol

^pretty much. The element of surprised is jay-z trademark, and summer jam is his backyard for such acts like that (c) Jay dissing 50 cent one year after giving him props backstage (c) Jay dissing nas and mobb deep at summer jam

87. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:12 am
    @sleep

I hope you never work in corporate america and trust me to go thru the hip hop game, like you want to, their are alot of stroking ego’s you will have to do (NO walter payton); it stuns me, how many people want to be apart of a certain game, but refuse to play the rules of the game…

88. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

finally got ol girl to squirt today, it felt warm…went in for like 4 rounds, she peed in round 2.

*raises forefinger triumphantly*

next stop, ANAL!

*daps all around*

89. yeahme2 Says:

Rigz IT WAS JAY’S SET….t-pain hopped on stage to perform with JAY…he didn’t have 2 do that shit if he had ill feelings about the song…stop trying 2 defend that bitch shit…the nigga looks like bitch for the way he went about it….if it was a issue address it then and there not fucking 3 months later…

@ joe it ain’t that he dissed Jay but how he went about it…don’t hop on stage 2 perform d.o.a with that nigga when HE AIN’T EVEN INVITE YOU but then diss him about the song 3 months later….that’s hoe shit man

90. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Rap is dead? Nigga you aint nas, nigga you gay

91. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

im not hatting on sk but lets not act like what people on this site think bout a artist sway anything. look at slaghterhouse and soulja boy who is having the more successful career. we talk about bullshit on here more than music

92. Black Says:

Why does he need to?

What makes T Pain a lame though is that everything that you just said, hov said. He gave the man his respect cuz honestly u cant really question T Pain’s talent.

93. G7 Says:

>>Not to mention, Iceberg woulda probably shot him lol

^true true

94. Joe 88 Says:

@ Black

I understand your point, and thought it out from all angles, but in the end, it just doesn’t sit right with me, last night eskay was basically saying that it was a set up and I would lose, after a whole day of tryna convince me to do it, i’m not a sucka, never been played for one, so I would rather hand out songs via email to commenters, rather than feel played and have 50 more people listen, and judge me before listening.

95. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

yeahme2 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:15 am

Co sign, and jay did not give 50 props and than diss him…Jay actually told 50 i like your little “How to rob song” and than Jay told 50 but you know im about to go in on you…..than mths later 50 said he saw Jay at Justins and thanked him for the diss….smh @ new hip hop fans

96. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Tpain probably said it cause he’s not getting much work anymore. Oh well, next stop is Bamma rap. That shit needs to stop immediately

97. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

eversince doa came out im sure they ask t-pain in every interview for his opinion but now he wants to talk out bout it.

98. UE Ltd Says:

hence why he was exempt from any DOA backlash………cant really see why he’d go at Hov to be honest……….unless of course the labelheads have started twitching.

best thing the rapper turnt sanga could have done was release music soon after the whole DOA thing. that way he would have shown his worth and probably gathered a little following from those that felt salty.

but since he didnt well, just proves jigga was right.

IMO anyways

99. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

G7 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:17 am
    >>Not to mention, Iceberg woulda probably shot him lol

^true true

Hold up, Pardon my back

100. yeahme2 Says:

Niggas only remember shit they want to….check the nahright search box…nigga t-pain showed up on jay’s set to perform when he wasn’t asked to

101. Johnathan Osterman Says:

he made a song called Death Of Auto-Tune

Auto-Tune automatically carries the connotation of T-Pain. There is no escaping this fact. T-Pain is the figure head for Auto-Tune

102. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

t-pain is butt hurt.

103. Black Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:17 am
    @ Black

Yeah you definitely will run that risk becuz people will base an opinion on comments and not the music.

104. G7 Says:

congrats on the new born baby boy eskay

105. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

even Ye’s bitch is a fashion statement….applaud that nigga

106. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Yea because Tpains career is autotune. Its like having the same flow throughout your career. Don’t get me wrong dude is talented I agree with Rigz but there’s a limit

107. Ghost Writer Says:

I can see Joe won’t hear the end of this verse thing

108. Joe 88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:20 am
    t-pain is butt hurt.

*Dead on arrival*

109. Johnathan Osterman Says:

it was jay’s set? u sure? I thought I remember him walkin out the back [II]

if im wrong im wrong

but still & all, I bet auto-tune & T-Pain are both very alive & well in 2010

110. Plug Says:

——–
    Dont be a fool. cats need to learn how to follow the pecking order. Thats how one of my favorite artist focked up. dude didnt wanna follow the pecking order wit ememim and dre… so he did his own thing missing out on millions when he was supposed to be where 50 cent is right now.

I dont know the whole story but from what I hear, eskay said he would post a a song on twitter or here if you ripped a drake beat. I dont see what the big deal is… unless he came at you sideways… but still. that sounds like a good opportunity. .. but again… I dont know the whole story

111. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*Dead on arrival*

lol, yo, who was sayin that shit on nah???

112. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:21 am
    I can see Joe won’t hear the end of this verse thing

^pretty much, niggas just wanna be entertained (pause), majority don’t give a fuck if this boost my image, or kill my whole career before it starts, they just wanna see some shit go down, that’s why i’m just gonna ignore this whole topic from here on out.

113. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i really never understood why out of nowhere dudes was hatin on autotune.

pain was droppin hit after fuckin hit. then outta nowhere niggas had a problem with autotune. that shit is a conspiracy..

wasnt nobody sayin shit when all them niggas in the 80′s was rockin autotune.

114. Big Homie Says:

Yo Pap, how was your bday celebration? What did you get into?

115. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

t-pain albums dont sell cause people cant listen to that shit for 45 mins. dude sell single and ringtones and im think ringtones shit people are off that. ill give him 1 more album tops

116. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:22 am
    it was jay’s set? u sure? I thought I remember him walkin out the back [II]

if im wrong im wrong

You are, Jeezy brought him out and that t pain country a$$ came on stage….

117. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:24 am

i really never understood why out of nowhere dudes was hatin on autotune.

wasnt nobody sayin shit when all them niggas in the 80’s was rockin autotune.

^^^^^

I dont get it either.

Go complain to Herbie Hancock lol

118. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

live nation just fucked me over for these hov tickets. . . .

119. Ghost Writer Says:

wasnt nobody sayin shit when all them niggas in the 80’s was rockin autotune.

Back then everybody was eating though with or without autotune so no one felt salty and bitched about it

120. Joe 88 Says:

T-Pain is a hit maker, can’t deny that at all, “in love with a stripper” and “buy you a drink” are still classic singles to me, and there from different albums, you can rock a whole party with just t-pain songs and t-pain features. And he been in he game for like 4 years now? Ninjas would kill to have a catalog like t-pain

121. Johnathan Osterman Says:

You are, Jeezy brought him out and that t pain country a$$ came on stage….

Jeezy brought who out? Jay? & T-Pain wasnt SUPPOSED to be on stage is what ur saying?

That shit is too picture perfect to not be planned in my eyes. No way was that all accidental. Jay knew the symbolism of peforming DOA with T-Pain right next to him.

122. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Yo Pap, how was your bday celebration? What did you get into?

i was in philly, bunned up…

i ain’t really do shit. but lima had some hoes on sunday…

123. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:26 am
    live nation just fucked me over for these hov tickets. .

Sorry to hear that…

124. Ghost Writer Says:

yO T-Pain even stopped using the shit and still made hits

125. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:26 am
    live nation just fucked me over for these hov tickets. .

Hov gets alot of hate, but real talk, when that dude comes to your town to perform, i know the malls and barber shops and beauty salons, make a killing….everybody and they momma turn it to a fashion show….

126. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:24 am

i really never understood why out of nowhere dudes was hatin on autotune.

wasnt nobody sayin shit when all them niggas in the 80’s was rockin autotune.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^

This is why they mad son

127. Plug Says:

pain was droppin hit after fockin hit. then outta nowhere ninjas had a problem with autotune. that shyt is a conspiracy..
    ——–
    I had no problem wit autotune when tpain was using it. but when rappers started trying to sing and started rappin to it, it got old fast. Tpain can still use it, but thats it. Its his thing. Not kanye’s not weezy. those cats should be ashamed of themselves for using it

128. G7 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfsTKfUT-RQ

Mr. Pap??

129. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Pain was doin some interesting shit on stage as well…with the acrobats and wat not. i was feelin that shit, bring the showmanship back.

130. Mag Says:

i guess mato’s the new motto too………damn im gettin old
    I c what you did their.

131. moresickaMC Says:

glad Jay-Z killed that autotune sh*t

u know these wack a$$ rappers would have overdone it..

who seriously wants to hear more autotune garbage?

132. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The best part of the t pain diss, was t pain was dissin hov, calling him old and all kinda sh!t, than the first song the dj play is doa, than plays non stop hov, while t pain still there….

133. Plug Says:

@ Joe

whats the story? why would you not do it?

134. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:32 am

Dead

135. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

but why? why all these rules? if niggas wanna use it and make bum ass songs then shit on the artist not autotune? Autotune been around for decades.

it was just a lot of hateration really.

136. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Plug Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:33 am
    @ Joe

whats the story? why would you not do it?

I really cant see any reason not too, real talk i used to know some starving m.c’s you tell them to rap anyhwhere and they flowin, thats one of the most annoyin and greatest things to see, an up and coming m.c, them dudes always be spittin, thats why the whole joe 88 thing shocked, me because if u were spittin heat, regardless of wut eskay say people wud have respected it…

137. Ghost Writer Says:

I agree with this

138. UE Ltd Says:

I c what you did their.

^^^^^

i did it THERE too.

139. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I’m listening to this professor Griff shit and, for the record, i’m sleeping with the night light on tonight, lol

This blood sacrafice shit is crazy

I don’t really belive it, but i’m scared, lol

140. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfsTKfUT-RQ

i been tellin niggas…weights is for clowns.

141. Big Homie Says:

i was in philly, bunned up…

i ain’t really do shit. but lima had some hoes on sunday

^ Yea I heard Lima was the spot

142. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

*suuuiciiiiidal*

143. Ghost Writer Says:

I don’t really belive it, but i’m scared, lol

*dead* yO link that

144. G7 Says:

all this is Jay’s fault really. If he woulda dissed auto-tune a year ago like everyone else we wouldn’t be discussing this today. that’s why i don’t really rate D.O.A. anyway. he’s a hypocrit.

145. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Plug Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:33 am
    @ Joe

whats the story? why would you not do it?

It seems that he doesn’t want to be known as that angry blog commenter that went at Wale…. Meanwhile I am a web developer and I would go at Steve Jobs right now to be on Nah GNR!!!!!!!

146. Plug Says:

but why? why all these rules? if ninjas wanna use it and make bum azz songs then shit on the artist not autotune? Autotune been around for decades.

it was just a lot of hateration really.
    ————
    I dont care how it happened. I am tired of autotune. its old and I never liked rappers using it. I stopped listening to kanye and wayne when they used it. Thats not hating. Thats just how it goes. If yo ask me it was just something cats used to cover up their decreasing lyrical ability. cats talkin about lasers and shyttin all the time. and used autotune to cover up the wackness. SMH

147. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*comments in autotune*

148. Johnathan Osterman Says:

THIS.

Crazy thing is, Wayne & Kanye both escape the explosion due to Jay affiliation. Everyone knows he aint gonna diss those two lol

But T-Pain? Like I said, Auto-Tune = T-Pain in alotta people’s eyes…do the math lol

You cant have a song called Death Of Auto-tune & think it isnt a slight on T-Pain. T-Pain IS auto tune lol

149. G7 Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:37 am
    youtube.com/watch?v=pfsTKfUT-RQ

i been tellin niggas…weights is for clowns.

^ i gotta park infront of my house. i’m about to get busy on the bars for real. n/h. the shit Hannibal doing is not realistic for me though…lol.

150. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:37 am

youtube.com/watch?v=pfsTKfUT-RQ

i been tellin niggas…weights is for clowns.

^^^^^^^

Gaat Damn

151. G7 Says:

*farts in autotune*

152. Big Homie Says:

*comments in autotune*

^ *Comments on auto-tune too*

Hellooo Naahgerrs. Yeaah..yeaaah

153. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

unfortunately…DOA is the best beat on the album by miles.

i really never understood why out of nowhere dudes was hatin on autotune.

^ if you never understood the hate for autotune, you are not a purest is all. People like myself are begrudened because my heart pumps pure illness, not synthesised elements that give you fake temoporary satisfaction. I need my soul nourished with organics.

155. Mag Says:

Morten Harket > T-pain on autotune

156. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRgTdHsMrrg&feature=player_embedded

Here is the clip to t pain dissin Jay

157. Big Homie Says:

*eats the box in auto-tune*

158. Plug Says:

———
    so eskay wahts joe to just flow over a wale beat or diss wale over a wale beat. I wouldnt do it either if he wanted me to diss someone for no reason.

159. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

tixs went on sale to jay concert for citi bank card holders at 9 and general public at 12. by the time 12 gets here there wont be any tickets cause all them niggas who flip tickets bout them at 9. and live nation and tickmaster are being investegated for saying shit is sold out so they would sell it for higher prices on different sites.

to each his own though if you get enjoyment and fulfillment from that type shit, the Sun don’t energize you. More if needed after jump.

161. b-ease Says:

18 minutes and counting until Best Buy opens and Cuban Link 2 gets copped…

*sparks L*

162. G7 Says:

*drinks cup of coffee in autotune*

163. Bill Hu$tle Says:

I dont understand, if niggas still want to use auto tune go right ahead. Im sure the people usin the shit aint really lookin for a feature from jay anytime soon.

164. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i gotta park infront of my house. i’m about to get busy on the bars for real.

reason most cats dont do it is cos its painful and takes a while to build up momentum….but u gain raw strength, its a totally different feeling than lifting.

and its either free or cheap.

165. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

*daps all in the building*

autotune is cool and Tpain knows how to use it well, not only that, dude is a proven hit maker. its the rest of these bandwagon ass unoriginal niggas that took that autotune fuckery to the next level, and i think Hov was really coming at them, not Tpain so much, on DOA

@Joe

You seem to get fairly positive feedback from nahright commenters as far as your work is concerned, so how could a post in which you go in over a Wale beat possibly end your career before it starts? This nigga eskay said he would tweet the shit to all of his followers, thats way more people than you’re able to reach now building and connecting thru email. If I felt like I was really ill I would do the shit in a heartbeat, you don’t run into opportunities for exposure like that on the daily, but to each his own.

166. Joe 88 Says:

@ghost

that professor griff shit is over @ WSHH.

*Reminds self to never click on one of his interviews ever again*

professor griff interview > Watching jason movies as a child

167. Ghost Writer Says:

*comments with the device used when there’s a hole in your throat*

168. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

unfortunately…DOA is the best beat on the album by miles.

not better than “on to the next one”

169. b-ease Says:

so eskay wahts joe to just flow over a wale beat or diss wale over a wale beat.

the former

*daps all in vicinity*

170. Johnathan Osterman Says:

So, you diss the a software program but not the artists abusing it?

Especially since the 2 biggest culprits are your self-proclaimed “heirs”?

I been saying this since DOA dropped

“I dont care if Jay say it, Its too political when Jay say it, he play the game just to instant replay it..” (c) Pusha

171. Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg! « BananaClipse Says:

[...] from NR who ganked [...]

172. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i really never understood why out of nowhere dudes was hatin on autotune.

lol….FOH nigga

*daps cold*

*slaps crack pipe out his hands*

173. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:45 am
    @ghost

that professor griff shit is over @ WSHH.

*Reminds self to never click on one of his interviews ever again*

professor griff interview > Watching jason movies as a child

Damn

174. b-ease Says:

he wouldn’t get a post on nah,

Es would put joes free on his Twitter, and ask people if he rocked it better than wale

the only way this wouldn’t be a good look is if joes verse sucked. The avg person listening woulndnt know the backstory.

175. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

unfortunately…DOA is the best beat on the album by miles.

not better than “on to the next one”

smh…..spoken like a true club rat..

*daps Pap*

176. Johnathan Osterman Says:

What is a purist though cOLD? Purist of what?

177. Ghost Writer Says:

Where’s David Banner, after that interview with This Is 50 I thought I was going to be a fan

178. TheCo!!inB aka Joe88 I Believed In You Says:

can I get a mod

179. b-ease Says:

Especially since the 2 biggest culprits are your self-proclaimed “heirs”?

That was my issue from jump. He gave Wayne and kanye a pass.

Listened to in a vacuum however, DOA fucking knocks.

180. Ghost Writer Says:

*comments in telephone voice*

181. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*masturbates in autotune*

“OoO the cream is rising to the top.. TOP!”

182. b-ease Says:

Griff >>>

183. Joe 88 Says:

Jay-Z is 59 years old (c) Teddy bend her ass down

*dead*

yo b-ease that feedback is exactly what I needed bro. Creatively the vision is almost the same. *daps*

185. SayyyWorddd Says:

LF: Why do bitches love Tyler Perry’s bullshit movies and sitcoms, I really can’t figure that shit out. Dude is MAD cliche and predictable

186. b-ease Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:49 am

That nigga corny.

His first album had some crack beats on it tho.

187. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*masturbates in autotune*

“OoO the cream is rising to the top.. TOP!”

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!

“catch it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall bay-beeeeeeeeeeeee…”

188. Joe 88 Says:

I’m gonna take it to the next level, niggas still on autotune? That’s dead, i’m bringing the “talk in the fan” voice to the fore front. Bitches is gonna get wet instantly when they here my shit, lol

189. b-ease Says:

@ cold

that’s what’s up fam. Holla at me if you want any more input, I’m really digging the idea…

190. Bill Hu$tle Says:

*hoops in auto-tune*

Check my jumperrrrrrrrrrrr ohhhhh yeaaa!

191. Plug Says:

Jayz played kanye and wayne on death of autotune. who do yall think the song was about??? who else was using autotune wearing abnormally tight pants?

192. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

*masturbates in autotune*

“OoO the cream is rising to the top.. TOP!”

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!

“catch it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall bay-beeeeeeeeeeeee…”

this aint right…this just aint right. somebody call someone….somebody do something

What is a purist though cOLD? Purist of what?

^ A purist is one who desires that an item remain true to its essence and free from adulterating or diluting influences.

^rigga

194. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:53 am

And I’m going to record all my records as voice mails

195. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i’m convinced DOA is Kanye diss track.

196. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

who’s familiar with st. louis nightlife like that, going to be down there this upcoming weekend…

197. Beezy Says:

i’m bringing the “talk in the fan” voice to the fore front

^oh shit

198. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Lmfao @ Joe 88 performing with those mini blue fans you buy in time square

199. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Why do bitches love Tyler Perry’s bullshit movies and sitcoms,

^THIS.

This nigga makes the same movies, with the same people acting in it, and he still sells tickets, and how is medea in every fucking movie? I don’t watch these shits, but the commercials always have medea in it, like dame, how many grand babies does he/she have? 419?

This bitch medea is a activist, security guard, life guard, bishop at the church, motivational speaker, bus driver, gambler, everything. I can’t possibly see how any of these movies have a connection, they justthrow her in there cause tyler likes wearing dresses, smfh

200. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Plug Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:54 am

Jayz played kanye and wayne on death of autotune.

Yeah, ok.

Word to my lil sis telling me she knew “Jay could never diss Lil Wayne” & showing me the interview of him exempting Wayne & Kanye. Less than a couple weeks after the song dropped.

True fucking story

201. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

its amazing how far a half gallon of crown royal will take you in life

202. G7 Says:

>>i’m convinced DOA is Kanye diss track

^stritctly business relationship i guess. i wouldn’t even do that to my little brother…lol

203. b-ease Says:

Man, he dud the interview the DAY after the song dropped…

204. Ghost Writer Says:

b-ease Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:52 am
    Ghost Writer Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 9:49 am

That nigga corny.

His first album had some crack beats on it tho.

Damn, yeah that joint with chris brown was for the retard (c) the movie Hangover

205. b-ease Says:

did > dud

206. Mag Says:

T-pain should buy Marcy projects and rename it.

207. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I know what a purist is cOLD. I mean in terms of hiphop.

People talk purist all day, but they dont wanna go back to the essence. They wanna go back to 1995. That aint purist.

Purist would be dance moves, MCs that are designed to rock PARTIES, Tight eccentric clothes, 808 beats and Planet Rock.

Hiphop is closer to its essence than anyone cares to realize

208. G7 Says:

there’s no way Jay shoulda gave Wayne a pass to use autotune. He sounds the worst using it. Just a case of Jay staying on the good side of one of the hottest artists in the game right now. Jay is smart.

209. b-ease Says:

i’m convinced DOA is Kanye diss track.

Ye told me to kill yall and keep it one hunnid…

Naw, it’s not a kanye diss.

210. SayyyWorddd Says:

I swear I can’t listen to Forever Young without thinking about Napolean Dynamite

211. Ghost Writer Says:

Mag Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:58 am
    T-pain should buy Marcy projects and rename it.

Whoa now that would disrespectful

212. b-ease Says:

Hiphop is closer to its essence than anyone cares to realize

Realest of the real talk. Damn…

213. Plug Says:

dont be foolish… theres no way anybody can convince me he aint diisin wayne and ye. maybe not directly. but come on people. the song was called death of autotune… and all he did was talk about rappers wit tight clothes and ghey colors. who else would he be talkin bout

214. Ghost Writer Says:

be*

215. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Can we all agree on T-pain’s “big ass chain” being the wackest shit ever invernted? For one, it’s not a big ass chain, it’s a big ass “peice” (pause) second, the chain holding the big ass peice (pause) looks like a silver jump rope around his neck, smfh

216. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Ye told me to kill yall and keep it one hunnid…

Naw, it’s not a kanye diss.

thats jigga style tho…get u to produce it, shout u out on it,

then list of all ur characteristics and proceed to shit on them all

217. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 9:57 am
    its amazing how far a half gallon of crown royal will take you in life

^^^^^^

in college used to love crown royal, used to never give me a hangover

218. UE Ltd Says:

Hiphop is closer to its essence than anyone cares to realize

true talk

219. Joe 88 Says:

Free the wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

220. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:03 am
    Ye told me to kill yall and keep it one hunnid…

Naw, it’s not a kanye diss.

thats jigga style tho…get u to produce it, shout u out on it,

then list of all ur characteristics and proceed to shit on them all
    ^^^^^

This is very true…….

I know what a purist is cOLD. I mean in terms of hiphop.

Hiphop is closer to its essence than anyone cares to realize

^ very good point, so basically its all subjective, whats pure to you might not be whats pure to me. I guess it would depend on that persons primary exposure.
    —-
    ease you hipped me to a word, I’ve never knew existed, and it helps a great deal when trying to explain the visual of the flashback sequence. *daps*

222. Plug Says:

for the record: Tyler Perry’s movie “why did I get married” could possibly be one of the greatest black movies ever made. I you didnt see it, eat 6 earthworms

223. Geronimo P Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

#Pray4RocRaida (Seriously) in Nah lite

^Roc Raida and Funkmaster Flex (more Raida) is the reason I began to DJ. I first heard him on Flex’s show, then saw his DMC battle tape when he won it. That shit changed my life forever. I wish fam a speedy and healthy recovery

224. Geronimo P Says:

Whoever missed that FSU v. Miami game, should go sit in a corner somewhere and count to a million.

That game was classic from the very beginning to the very end.

225. SayyyWorddd Says:

I think Jigga mastered the art of sneak dissin a nigga and shouting him out on the track, lol. I find that shit to be funny as hell, especially when niggas turn around and give him props for it.

*sings*

“Never never never never change, He’ll never change, Hov will never change”

226. Plug Says:

——–
    who won the V tech vs Alabama game?

^ was that a tyler perry movie, you talking the flick with chris rock?

228. Geronimo P Says:

who won the V tech vs Alabama game?

^Alabama. Va Tech aint look too good in that game

229. Johnathan Osterman Says:

…took his Audemars Piguet, took his Mango giddat
    He painted it, slayed blocks aiming it,
    hit a child, this is foul, but he styled with his flamer flaming shit

Surgical Gloves >>>>

*watches men in stretch pants chase balls*

231. TheCo!!inB aka Joe88 I Believed In You Says:

let my new name rock

232. Joe 88 Says:

Tyler perry did the chris rock movie?

233. Geronimo P Says:

After having the entire weekend to listen to and dissect BP3, i still will hold off from calling it a classic, but rest assured, thus far its the best album of the year.

Note: I have yet to fully listen to OB4CL2

234. SayyyWorddd Says:

Yeah I thought that was a Chris Rock flick, I actually liked that though

235. Geronimo P Says:

^ was that a tyler perry movie, you talking the flick with chris rock?

^Nah, that shit with C. Rock and Kerry Washington damn sure wasn’t no Tyler Perry movie.

236. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost verse on cold outside” >

OBFCL2 totally fucked up the bp3 experience. I was all up for hearing bp3, then rae came along (n) I can’t stop listening to that shit. I’m gonna give that kid cudi shit a spin in a minute.

oh yea RIGZ that shit is a gimmick, the whole retro movement, it aint true or sincere, therefore its not closer to its essence, but rather a reflected mockery.

238. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Chemical Warfare > BP3

*quickly changes subject*

239. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

I’m gonna give that kid cudi shit a spin in a minute.

get really really high first.

240. Plug Says:

^ was that a tyler perry movie, you talking the flick with chris rock?
    ——–
    nope. tyler perry. chris rock ahd a movie wit a similer title

that tyler perry movie was classic. Janet Jackson. the dark dude from the wood. Jill scott. the fine sista from deliver us from eva and another fine chick. and the twins mama from ATL.

that. movie. was. classic.

I’m gonna give that kid cudi shit a spin in a minute

^ lol.

242. Plug Says:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_Did_I_Get_Married%3F

243. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

SayyyWorddd Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:12 am

^^^^^^

co sign, hov really thinks he is smarter than every other m.c….

I will shave nor bathe, until I see better days….

245. SayyyWorddd Says:

Chemical Warfare go hard(ll). ALC even sound better than usual on the mic AND I’d never thought a 3-6 Mafia and Juve song would get burn in the whip

246. Lanna Jouja Says:

Dudes take music way too seriously around here. It aint that serious, its just a song. Jay said he came up with the song while kanye was in the studio. Niggas be coming up with theories and hypothesis over one song.

247. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

hey Joe 88…click the name for more Griff bedtime stories

248. b-ease Says:

*returns from best buy*

*puts Cuban Linx in player*

*zones out*

249. Lanna Jouja Says:

DOA is like the worst song on the album.

250. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:18 am

you could say the same thing about anyone & anything that is reminiscent of a previous era…

But how do you know what is true & sincere within another man’s heart cOLD? That a judgement no man can make for another. Everything goes in cycles.

Bambataa himself has said the South is carrying the torch for what he was doing more than anywhere else. Theyre having fun with it. If Bambataa can say that, then Im in no position to call them a mockery…

251. Geronimo P Says:

*returns from best buy*

*puts Cuban Linx in player*

*zones out*

^About to head that way right this minute.

252. lilslim79 Says:

damn he hit 3 stations this morning they should post the z100 interview i just listened to that live

253. b-ease Says:

LF: there were four other dudes at Best Buy when I was there. All copping the Hov AND the Rae. Word.

254. Plug Says:

yall buy that. Imma buy the M.O.P.

255. lilslim79 Says:

he talked about “this aint for Z100, Yay +kanye+ told me to +can i say kill yea yea+ kill yall to keep it 100″

theyll probably post it on the Z100 website under interviews under on demand

256. Joe 88 Says:

that. movie. was. classic

^Oh, I know what movie your talking about now, that shit was pretty decent, I kinda liked it, but some of it was a lil corny, like the dude that did jill dirty, like that shit was a reach, I don’t know if any black woman would take that much verbal abuse, nigga made her drive in the snow, while him and his jumpoff caught a plane, smh. One of the best sences is when the ninja didn’t wanna hit shorty on the trip cause he was burning, but the whole time she gave it to him, I don’t think I could’ve stopped him from whipping her ass, she deserved that shit.

257. Geronimo P Says:

^Would this happen to be the best buy on 5th and 45th?

258. b-ease Says:

Plug Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:27 am
    yall buy that. Imma buy the M.O.P.

holy shit, that came out today too didn’t it?

*hops back in car*

*goes to best buy*

259. Geronimo P Says:

yall buy that. Imma buy the M.O.P.

holy shit, that came out today too didn’t it?

*hops back in car*

*goes to best buy*

^Shit, i’m gonna run broke in best buy today…

260. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

Plug Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:07 am
    ————————————

Definitely worth taking a look at, especially with no Madea, that movie was filled with real talk on black relationships and marriage

261. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

smh @ HHDX review saying Surgical Gloves,Kiss The Ring (||) are the weak part of Purple Tape 2

262. b-ease Says:

Geronimo P Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:29 am

^Would this happen to be the best buy on 5th and 45th?

naw, glen burnie md

263. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Whether the people making it or listeners realise it or not, hiphop was taken back to its essence.

And its essence is the Party. Hate it or love it, its the truth.

LF: Bambataa is one of Auto-Tune’s biggest fans

264. Remixznflow Says:

# SayyyWorddd Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:24 am

that 3-6 mafia song was slept on.. actually chemical warfare was slept on.. i still listen to that album.

But how do you know what is true & sincere within another man’s heart cOLD?

^ because of the type niggas behind the mask…back in the day only true and tried niggas could get that off, you could tell those cats were real. Nowadays any fuck boy can don the right attire and claim hip hop. Niggas didnt have to state claim, everything about them back in the day embodied hip hop.

266. Plug Says:

like the dude that did jill dirty, like that shyt was a reach,
    ———
    thats the best part. lol

267. THE-XFACTA Says:

If you want this mixtape holla at me:

YOUNG BUCK

“ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME”

268. b-ease Says:

*opens liner notes*

*sees pic of Rae holding Uzi*

*dies a thousand deaths*

269. b-ease Says:

Oh shit…

Oh shit…

^ what had happen?

271. SayyyWorddd Says:

I know for sure I wanna buy CL2 BUT I wanna buy BP3 as well and M.O.P is my fav duo,hummmmmm….ohhh fuck it Rae and M.O.P it is!

272. lilslim79 Says:

Jay-Z Z100 Interview avaliable now for stream or download 19 min 18 secs

Thats his 3rd interview this morning as far as i know he hit the three major stations in ny city hot97/power105/z100

273. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

*opens liner notes*

*sees pic of Rae holding Uzi*

*dies a thousand deaths*

tinyvices.com/raekwon_2

274. Geronimo P Says:

Shit, MOP, Rae and Jay (I have to cop all 3 blueprints… smh)

275. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i’ll prolly only buy Ye’s album this year.

i’m just being honest (c) 3k

276. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I copped all blueprints also…smh at def jam getting some more of my money also

277. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 10:38 am
    Oh shit…

^ what had happen?

it starts with the beat for north star playing. Forgive my standdo, lol

278. Crack Baby Says:

*opens liner notes*

*sees pic of Rae holding Uzi*

*dies a thousand deaths*

tinyvices.com/raekwon_2

^rofl @ the stains on that nigga shirt

279. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

For anyone that has been to

Columbus, OH @ Value City Arena Ohio State
    – London, Ontario @ John Labatt Centre
    – Montreal, Quebec @ Centre Bell Centre
    – Toronto, Ontario @ Air Canada Centre
    – Ottawa, Ontario @ Scotiabank Place

Out of all these cities, which one is the largest as far as partying and to actuall visit

280. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i heard Montreal is bananas….flooded with hoes.

281. PW Says:

tinyvices.com/raekwon_5.html

Habibi got it.

282. Dre Says:

Added some quotes:

(6:55-8:50, Ed Lover) [Free asks about T-Pain's Vegas diss] I made it very clear I wasn’t talking about him. [Free: You think you might be eating into his money, his remixes?] I think he’s talented, I don’t think he needs autotune to sell records but if that’s his prerogative… [Free: Do you think it's a generational difference? A lot of people when the come at you, the one thing they say is "oh he's old, he's old"] Well, everybody has a birthday. They don’t have much else to say, they can’t attack my credentials as an artist or my lyrics as an MC.

283. Geronimo P Says:

tinyvices.com/raekwon_2

^rofl @ the stains on that nigga shirt

^How is this nigga dusting off Gucci loafers whilst rocking a champion t-shirt with stains on it!!! Lolol

284. DJ Semtex » JAY-Z - HOT 97 INTERVIEW WITH CIPHA SOUNDS & ROSENBERG Says:

[...] Rips Courtesy of RR & NR [...]

285. APES IN SPACE Says:

twista cant keep up with solo dolo

Dre Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:45 am
    Added some quotes

(6:55-8:50, Ed Lover) [Free asks about T-Pain's Vegas diss] I made it very clear I wasn’t talking about him. [Free: You think you might be eating into his money, his remixes?] I think he’s talented, I don’t think he need autotune to sell records but if that’s his perogative… [Free: Do you think it's a generational differnce? A lot of people when the come at you, the one thing they say is "oh he's old, he's old"] Well, everybody has a birthday. They don’t have much else to say, they can’t attack my credentials as an artist or my lyrics as an MC.

^ post more high points. thanks.

287. Big_seth Says:

I don’t know how many of you folks are my ones that would care, but I got the job I been chasing for like a month.

Higher pay & more vacation. I find out the details tonight & if its all good I’m gone. I appreciate the well wishes & shit.

& if It is as good as I think… I won’t be here much anymore because I’ll actually be working. LOL. Probably some lurking when I can.

288. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

For anyone that has been to

Columbus, OH @ Value City Arena Ohio State
    - London, Ontario @ John Labatt Centre
    - Montreal, Quebec @ Centre Bell Centre
    - Toronto, Ontario @ Air Canada Centre
    - Ottawa, Ontario @ Scotiabank Place

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 10:44 am

i heard Montreal is bananas….flooded with hoes.

^^^^^

any other suggestions anyone

289. b-ease Says:

Good shit Seth.

*daps*

290. Geronimo P Says:

^Congrats my good man. And no matter what you think, once you settle in to the new responsibilities, you’ll find a way to come back here and do what you do on nahright.

Either way, good shit

291. Charles Oakley Says:

Cudi’s album does not have one bad track, shit flows from beginning to end nicely, I actually may have left off Maker Her Say cause it kinda sticks out

292. Plug Says:

For anyone that has been to

Columbus, OH @ Value City Arena Ohio State
    - London, Ontario @ John Labatt Centre
    - Montreal, Quebec @ Centre Bell Centre
    - Toronto, Ontario @ Air Canada Centre
    - Ottawa, Ontario @ Scotiabank Place

——-
    toranto got yoes. butI would choose Ohio. you really only 4 hours away from the D, which is a superior city to all the formentioned

293. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

For anyone that has been to

Columbus, OH @ Value City Arena Ohio State
    - London, Ontario @ John Labatt Centre
    - Montreal, Quebec @ Centre Bell Centre
    - Toronto, Ontario @ Air Canada Centre
    - Ottawa, Ontario @ Scotiabank Place

I’ve been living in Toronto for a year now. Night life is pretty good depending on what you wanna do/ what you wanna spend. Ottawa is definitely quieter, but cool nonetheless…

294. |AUDIO|: Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg + Ed Lover « You Heard That New Says:

[...] Props: NR [...]

295. |AUDIO|: Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg + Ed Lover « You Heard That New Says:

[...] Props: NR [...]

296. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

Congrats Seth, get that bread mayne

297. KingPoetic Says:

# nation Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 8:34 am

these guys are fans, not radio personalities

Nah, this interview was wack lol

298. Nah Right » Video: T-Pain Disses Jay-Z in Vegas Says:

[...] Previously: Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg + Ed Lover (Speaks on T-Pain diss) [...]

299. CL Says:

” A lot of people when they come at you, the one thing they say is “oh he’s old, he’s old”]

Jay-Z: Well, everybody has a birthday. They don’t have much else to say, they can’t attack my credentials as an artist or my lyrics as an MC.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said.

300. Ajust Says:

Would T-Pain have those hits if he didn’t use autotune? If you really want to say F*** Jay-Z, make a #1 single without autotune.

301. T-Pain Disses Jay-Z While Performing In Vegas- Video! « DiggWhat’s Blog Says:

[...] Oh and when Jay stopped by Hot 97 this morning to speak with Cipha Sounds & Peter Rosenberg, Hov’s only response to this foolery was, “I hope he had a great time.” [...]

302. Come Get This Fool: T-Pain | Sound Off | BET.com Says:

303. Nah Right » Video: Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg Says:

[...] Earlier: Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg + Ed Lover [Full Audio] [...]

304. LooseNeck.com » Blog Archive » Jay-Z on Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg (VIDEO) Says:

[...] you’re just itching to hear the whole thing, NahRight held it down. Click here Related Posts:Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg Backstage @ Summer JamPeter Rosenberg x Drake x Kanye West [...]

305. [CRUNK + DISORDERLY] Immature Media Lives Here! » I’m Just Saying . . . Says:

[...] reunion probably felt about as awkward as having someone “accidentally” stick their fingers up [...]

306. Jay-Z Interviews : Know the Ledge Says:

[...] make Stephen A. Smith look like Chris Farley in the SNL skit w/ Paul McCartney.  Sources: NR and Blind [...]