Audio: MC Shan Disses Joe “Buddens”

Basically MC Shan feels slighted because he went into Joey’s chat to get some followers for MCShanTV and Budden ignored him.

“How you gon ignore me? You see me typing in big red letters and capitals. The only one typing in big red letters and capitals”… (1:50)

He probably was in the waiting room instead of the actual room with Budden. SMH.

43 Responses to “Audio: MC Shan Disses Joe “Buddens””

1. PW Says:

Jeez… Joey can’t seem to catch a break these days.

2. KzA Says:

Word. Pharrell love him some Philly rappers though. SMH at me convincing ninjas that Roscoe P. was going to blow.

“This Beat is Hot” was crazy tho…Pusha literally murdered that beat, chopped up the body, put it wit some whey in a blender, drank that shit

Flow more sicker, so much shake in the street
    They measure my weight in Richter
    Make no mistake, I rhyme for the public
    But still I push weight that make the ghetto’s quake

wooooooooooooooooo

3. KzA Says:

MCShanTV…coming up next on CSPAN

4. PHENOMENON Says:

**Barely gets through half of the Nikki Menage video.

Wow, Nikki Menage sucks but she’s hot, so. . .

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn everyone is dissing Joe Buddens…. Duke is a herb!

6. Eastern_Digital Says:

What ever happend to Freck Billionaire?? I know he got arrested tryin to sell crack to an undercover cop. That nigga had some bars.

7. Black Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 11:00 am
    Meek video was classic tho

nigga you getting car jacked for bullshit mercury’s

*dead*

Yeah that was it for Haddy’s career. You can’t ever come out talking that g shit on a national level because it’s obvious it’s not true. I remember 50 was on the radio here talking bout how he actually felt Haddy till he saw the video. That shit is the equivalent of having a felony on your record when your applying for a real job, it doesn’t automatically disqualify you

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

Real talk niggas from Philly is too small minded to make it. These niggas going to the website and shit SMH. That is the definition of some high school shit like regardless of whether its real or fake does that Gucci bucket really mean u have bread when ur shooting the video in Joey’s mom’s basement in Somerville?

I hate to bash my city but that’s a Philly thing. Ninjas are so damn comfortable with their surroundings, they don’t ever want to leave…

I was talking to my Aunt (she’s right off Washington Ln.) and she’s like “I never go to Center City”. Philly rappers are the same way. These ninjas get hard on that hood gratification, so they keep doing that shit. You wonder why ninjas never get on?

9. Black Says:

Please tell me that ain’t what it’s really about.

10. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

the rap version of FaMs! and Eskay?

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

SMH @ Shan going to someone elses website to get followers and then getting mad like a little baby.. SMH.. Ain’t this nigga 53? He’s older than my moms… real talk

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

Black Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 11:07 am

Please tell me that ain’t what it’s really about.

And we chicks catch feelings?

The Mets + Nas + Shan = Queens stay losing.

13. aTmuzPheRe* Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

^^^^^sounds like them philly niggas dont got any aspirations

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 11:09 am
    Black Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 11:07 am

Please tell me that ain’t what it’s really about.

And we chicks catch feelings?

The Mets + Nas + Shan = Queens stay losing.

—–

Well the Mets did win in ’86, which was the same year Shan reached his peak in hip hop and it was the same year Nas chipped his tooth

15. KzA Says:

SMH at me convincing ninjas that Roscoe P. was going to blow.

“This Beat is Hot” was crazy tho…Pusha literally murdered that beat

Damn. I hate when I think of songs at work that I have no chance of listening to until Im home 6 hours from now…I wanna hear that shit now now

16. Black Says:

I kinda like the fact that everyone is starting to do songs together but i do find myself asking is it going anywhere?

The other question is lets say that one of them gets on will the rest start hating. For meek to be going back n forth with joey is dumb as shit. U signed to Grand hustle dog just focus on that.

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Begins war with Nahright ’cause Eskay is ignoring me*

*I just want people to follow me at cyberthugz.com*

*Realizes site is under construction*

*Postpones beef*

18. Big_seth Says:

LMAO.

I’m not gonna act like this is necessarily true & no shots at the legend…

but what did he think. Nigga had an idea in his head

“I’m gonna start my own online TV show too… but how do I get the word out.

I know, I’ll ask buddens. He’ll know what to do.”

I wonder how he justifies this to himself.

19. Big_seth Says:

*goes to a bitches crib*

*tries to hit*

*realized she is on heavy flow*

*Postpones beef*

20. Joe 88 Says:

Joey is a punching bag nowadays.

I kinda feel sorry for joe, cause is hunting season everywhere he goes

*2 minutes later*

*feeling goes away*

(pause)

life the internet is a bitch

21. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

*daps Facta, Black, Ci Double, Bloke, Phenom , KzA (aka Fams!) and PW*
    *waits for worthwhile post before commenting*

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88>Joe Buddens

Yo fuck that nigga Joe start a beef with him. Tell him that you took Taharia from him. Start saying jumpoff in your rhymes, take his crack pipe

23. Joe 88 Says:

SMFH

Mc shan still wants to battle KRS-1, just watch beef one, he said he still got brs for chris, smfh. That should tell you alot about this old nigga

24. Zee! Says:

*listens to gihad*

*DIES*

25. Black Says:

Rappers are extremely sensitive. Threatening a nigga cuz he ain’t say “what up” to you or pay u respect? funny thing is shit like this prolly always happened but now we just get to see it all the time.

26. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Damn.

Did Joey break a mirror last year or something? Dude can’t live for losing right now….

27. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big_seth Says:

September 2nd, 2009 at 11:14 am
    *goes to a bitches crib*

*tries to hit*

*realized she is on heavy flow*

—–

Why would that stop you? That ain’t nothing but extra lubrication to me

28. ItIsWhatItIs Says:

All these old heads is startin to look soft as fuck. The fuck happened to these niggas man. These niggas used to be men, then rappers, not EMO bitches. This nigga bitter cause Joe ignored him, fuck him, jump on the band wagon, it’s the cool shit to do nigga. Chant fuck joe budden from your retirement home, just remeber to take your teeth out the water glass so you not slobbering everywhere.

29. The Shooter Says:

Joey is like the new Charles Hamilton

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

Word. Meek took an L for that.

Remember like 98-03? Dudes (and ladies) were getting signed left and right around here. I don’t know if dudes are waiting for another wave like that to happen or what.

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

I prefer to hit a chick on the rag.. I hate spitting on my hands and rubbing it on the twat

32. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

wow. just wow.

33. aTmuzPheRe* Says:

nasty

34. Big_seth Says:

# Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 11:15 am

*daps Facta, Black, Ci Double, Bloke, Phenom , KzA (aka Fams!) and PW*
    *waits for worthwhile post before commenting*

*realizes I got no daps*

*makes diss track*

*disses !!*

35. bk42 Says:

MC who?

the last time he had an album or track out was when ?

sorry but this guy is a lame. lmao off at about being mad because Joe Budden wouldn’t speak to you in a chat room. doesn’t he knpw there are like 600 or more ppl on JBTV live… you just another random dude to him. how he suppose to know you are the real mc shan you just a name on the screen. mc shan take L and end urself.

36. 123 Says:

^ Amen

37. mike Says:

lol what a groupie. dumbass was prolly in the waiting room

38. Jesus Says:

does EVERY rapper need their own “tv channel?” what’s next? CoolioTV?

39. mie Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 2nd, 2009 at 11:16 am

SMFH

lol oh man

40. White and on Nahright Says:

Who?

41. Yayza Says:

LMAO! This video is hilarious. Shan’s career was over literally 20 years ago.

42. CESTER456 Says:

*Begins war with Nahright ’cause Eskay is ignoring me*

*I just want people to follow me at cyberthugz.com*

*Realizes site is under construction*

*Postpones beef*

LMAO !!!!

43. top ramen shotta Says:

so let me get this right: the 50 year old legend from queensbridge was in a joe buddens fan chat room and admitted it willingly?

“i got a reputation on blog-tv of bein a wild muhfucka”

in the game of life, you lose.