Joe Budden – No Competition (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)

joebudden-bbkings-timesquare-rock-the-bells-august-28-2009

Joe Budden – No Competition (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)

116 Responses to “Joe Budden – No Competition (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)”

1. Johnny Cadelco Says:

my fav track is A star is born feat. jcole from new jay-z album

2. Bishop Brigante Says:

I love the way you taste Joey

3. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Say what?

4. b-ease Says:

This should be the go to beat for all freestyles in the next month.

5. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Did memphis bleek make ‘get em hov” line famous, cause i see other people using it alot now

6. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Bease

Here’s something to hold you off..nh

zshare.net/audio/64953152cd71371a/

7. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

***********already home*************lucky lefty

8. jredmond Says:

rae vlogs for the month before his dope ass album comes out for promotion purposes, budden vlogs at 5 a.m on a tuesday while taking a shit, before going to the dentist. big difference

and how the funk is that budden line from hov a dis. emo fucks wanna cry over anything

9. Charles Oakley Says:

@DBlock

Jay-Z – Early This Morning
    zshare.net/audio/64953036461db5c6/

*opens gmail*
    *sees no correspondence from phuque</strike b-ease*
    *shakes head*

11. b-ease Says:

Joe completely wasted this beat. I’m pretty sure this is a track made for Rick Ross, he passed. Joey copped the beat with a pre made hook. Joe shoulda made a ny street anthem to this, why shoot for radio????

html fail

13. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Idk if it is Joe Budden voice or his delivery that annoys me…whatever it is i can never listen to his mixtapes/albums more than one time…i dont get it

14. Charles Oakley Says:

I believe this was also a leftover from Blueprint 1 or 2

Jay-Z – Calling My Name
    zshare.net/audio/6495311187a71f4f/

15. "A" Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:

Sounds like an Ode to Tahiry…

16. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

“or the call me a camel, but i mastered the drought”

17. JAKKO DA WAKKOFF Says:

my fav track is A star is born feat. jcole from new jay-z album
    Wrd my favorite too. That mr.hudson track goes hard too.
    ———————————————————————
    This should be the go to beat for all freestyles in the next month.
    And dat swizzy beat on bp3 is gonna get alot of freestyles i bet too.
    on to the next one.

18. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Oak,

Did you convert that from the youtube or nah?

19. b-ease Says:

@ cold

lol, my bad fam. Before redesending, I reread and wanted to add/alter some of my points. I’m a try to shoot it by tmrw.

20. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I wonder has hot 97 already played empire state of mind atleadt 10x

21. Charles Oakley Says:

No, that’s an mp3 i downloaded a couple years back, the quality is shitty, I don’t think it ever got completed properly in the studio

22. Bishop Brigante Says:

Why do all of my followers look fake to me? wtf

23. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Daps

24. herbal kint Says:

Ok the last verse on thank you is fucking CRAZY

@ cold

^nah its cool, I know how it get. I’m just eager to see a different point of view, or added perspective.

26. herbal kint Says:

jredmond Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 9:52 pm

…… no theres no, Joe’s always promoting Rae hasn’t released something in forever he needs to remind people, especially the kids he is still here, Joe is always promoting Joe has released 1 mixtape 2 solo albums a group album and been on tour for the past 4 months and more all within the past year ….

herbal bp3 what say you?

28. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

herbal kint Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:00 pm
    Ok the last verse on thank you is fucking CRAZY

co sign, thats the best diss/non diss indirect diss ive heard

29. Bishop Brigante Says:

Joey sounds so silky on this joint

30. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

3rd verse of thank you was vintage jay z…something that we dont hear very often

31. herbal kint Says:

jredmond Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 9:53 pm

……. actually check the tapes, I was the first one saying it wasn’t a diss, but the general concensus is that it was, doesn’t make it fact but I could see it either way at thispoint ….

32. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

i dont really like this

Clay bucholtz > Joba

33. b-ease Says:

@ dblock

That joint is dope. Not insane tho. I guess you’d have to be from NY for it to resonate properly.

BP3 is sounding like the album kingdom come couldve/shouldve been.

34. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

3rd verse of thank you was vintage jay z…something that we dont hear very often

best track on the album…niggaz will catch on soon.

35. Bishop Brigante Says:

Who else things Joey sounds mad sexy on this?

yo d_block

bp3 > SH?

37. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I guess you’d have to be from NY for it to resonate properly.
    Exactly.

38. herbal kint Says:

“A” Chick lost in my thoughts so my eyez be asian Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 9:55 pm
    Sounds like an Ode to Tahiry…

…. smh, too bad it was recorded almost 2 months ago ….

39. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

What a waste….

But I guess this is his Mr. Tahiri personality…

40. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

when jay does empire state on mind on 09/11 at that concert, that sh!t is gonna go crazy

41. Bishop Brigante Says:

# Bishop Brigante Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:04 pm

Who else things Joey sounds mad sexy on this?

Just me?

42. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*still downloads on gp*

43. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

that boy good

44. Bishop Brigante Says:

fuck you guys

45. herbal kint Says:

b-ease Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 9:54 pm

…… SMH thats Joe’s personal singer emmany on the hook, shit was a beat they sent specifically for him …..

46. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:03 pm
    i dont really like this

Clay bucholtz > Joba
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *Yawn*…he was so great John Smoltz and Brad Penny won a spot in the rotation over him

47. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

So i have half the bottle of Henny from last night just staring at me….what to do, what to do….

48. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

is Hov dissing Game or Curtis on the 3rd verse of Thank You?

49. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:01 pm
    herbal bp3 what say you?

….. Just started it, intro was dope, last verse on thank you is ridiculous, DOA is stil overrated to me,mostly cause like 12 different people made end the autotune shit first and run this town is still trash, I’m just about to get to empire state of mind and it might possibly be the best song I ever heard but I’ll probably still hate it cause no Nas, to be continued on the rest …..

50. GMZ Says:

Venus is fighting back somethin serious right now….

51. PW Says:

Just DL’d BP3 via torrent. I think I’m too tired to listen now tho. I’ll wait until tomorrow.

I like the varying opinions im seeing tho.

52. b-ease Says:

that’s cool. Song still sucks tho. Him copping it with a ref hook is one thing, but Joe choosing to do this concept and hook completely of his own accord is even worse than the scenario I presented above.

53. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Young Forever is fucking atrocious!!!

54. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I’m predicting So ambitious
    Yo i wanted to hate this song so much but i stunned when i heard, it has a vintage sound and Pharrell nails the hooks….

55. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

that’s cool. Song still sucks tho.
    Lmao, this shit read so funny…

56. sleep Says:

Joe buddens music bores me

57. b-ease Says:

is Hov dissing Game or Curtis on the 3rd verse of Thank You

It sounds like shots at game and Jim to me…

58. dee Says:

Jay could’ve literally nutted in my mouth as i heard “Young Forever” for the first time, wouldn’t have cared. [||]

59. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Thats politics, you shouldnt be talking tho. How long did it take Joba to get a starting spot… WITH rules no less. They are both young

60. herbal kint Says:

he kind of kills it on empire state of mind but alicia sounds too loud and obnoxious

61. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

herbal kint Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:16 pm

obnoxious..best way to describe new yorkers

62. b-ease Says:

herbal kint Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:16 pm

Word.

63. jredmond Says:

^wtf. dudes use the [||] just to say some rediculously gay shit. don’t be scared homo, just come out and say it pause fee. fuck, biggie did it and nobody pulled his card.

64. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

obnoxious..best way to describe new yorkers
    Word.

65. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:15 pm

….. give it up tribe, the rules are protect his arm for the future, how much time Bucholz spend in the minors this year? don’t you ever get tired of being wrong or you just talk nonsense for fun …..

66. dee Says:

# Boos Bigelow Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:16 pm

# dee Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:15 pm

_____________________________________________________________

Shits beyond an AYO…I hope you’re a female

nah homie, that jawn just INSTANTLY hopped into my top 5 hov songs of all time.

67. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

68. Bishop Brigante Says:

# Bishop Brigante Says: August 31st, 2009 at 10:04 pm Who else things Joey sounds mad sexy on this?

BE HONEST YOU GUYS

69. herbal kint Says:

lmao @ obnoxious being the best way to describe new yorkers, you can add Jersey in that too

70. GMZ Says:

Son of Ether Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 6:08 pm

Iceberg the kinna nigga that think he better than me cause he listens to Jayz and voted Democrat. i know the type. Pompous niggas.

type of nigga think every life situation can be summed up in a Jayz verse.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn, that’s funny b/c I’ve summed up many a situation with a Hov verse! They usually begin like , “…but it’s like Hov said,” and end with a Hov quote like, “what you eat don’t make me shit,”….lol

71. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

72. Officer Duscrom Says:

What’s the best beat on BP3? I didn’t listen

73. b-ease Says:

dee :

is a fuckin homosexual.

74. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

herbal kint Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:21 pm

Yea but jersey is a lil better and conn. ninjas are ok also, but nyc ninjas think nyc is diff. from usa, they wear that sh!t like a badge of honor…

75. Joe 88 Says:

BP3 > AG

BP3 > KC

BP3 > BA

Forever young > Life in general

76. D-Money from H-Town aka My Repertoire is USSR Says:

Jay went IN on Already Home with Cudi. However, I do not want to see a video with Cudi’s nuthugger jeans and Jordan 3′s.

*applauds Ye for BP3 beats*

77. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:21 pm

M&m luvs jay flow on this, he tried to master this by usin the english accent, but hov bodied it

78. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Dont you ever get tired of speaking with a biased tongue. C’mon ty, which one of them has a No hitter, No other pitcher has such “rules”, Shit lincecum didnt have these “rules” lol… Shit even lester pitched great then got sent back down because they had other starters. Now look, hes a full time starter who is also better than joba.

79. GMZ Says:

# dee Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:15 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**still can’t believe I a dude said this**

80. GMZ Says:

that’s a dude said this

81. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I only burn on the wks, but this album brought it out earrrrllllllyyyyyy (see freeway…goodbye….)

82. herbal kint Says:

BP3 > BA

….. I’m only half way through, but with DOA run this town off that reminder no way possible BA was damn near classic, and I don’t get it does anyone really like swizz bet hooks That shits drives me crazy ….

83. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

alicia sounds too loud and obnoxious

word to rihanna

84. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

On Thank you, i wonder…..were they really high, really really high

85. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

BP3 sounds better as a complete body of work. The singles were cool to me, but didn’t really go anywhere, for me.

It’s likely to be a head to head [II] between this and The Ecstatic for my personal album of the year.

(Auh)

(c) Hov.

86. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

BP3 > BA

laughable! (c) The Jesus

87. dee Says:

@GMZ

damn.. lookin over that.. that was mad homo of me.

smh..

88. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:26 pm
    On Thank you, i wonder…..were they really high, really really high

P.s in the background of thank you, thats what the chick keeps sayin…”we are really high, really high tonight”

89. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:24 pm

….. yeah a biased tongue w/ the best record in baseball, Clay has those limits too thats part of why he was in the minors, the limits this year is to save him for the playoffs and not have him justin verlandered next year step your history game up ….

90. Mac Brown Says:

Loggs into NR to get info on BP3

See’s NR slowly turning into a ghey chatroom LOL

Runs away!!!!!

91. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Thank you 2nd verse is extra nice….

92. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

On Thank you, i wonder…..were they really high, really really high

nah, just in a sentimental mood. that track is a throwback…and an instant classic. its a summer day, top down, i love hip hop, its good to be black type track

93. Officer Duscrom Says:

BP3 > BA

No way

94. herbal kint Says:

dee Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:28 pm
    @GMZ

damn.. lookin over that.. that was mad homo of me.

smh..

….. you needed to re-look at at that to realize that, yikes ….

95. ThatMan Says:

Young Forever is fucking atrocious!!!

I might be the only one, but I like that joint.

96. sleep Says:

Jay is just starting over he owes roc nation 9 more album. This nigga will still be top 5 @ 45.

97. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I wonder if jim jones boys hear thank you last verse, do they say jimmy he getting at u….or does everyone nod and not acknowledge the elephant in the room

98. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Of the terrible Timbo tracks Venus vs Mars is the most tolerable

99. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

ThatMan Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:31 pm
    Young Forever is fucking atrocious!!!

I might be the only one, but I like that joint.

Thats the worst song to me…but hovs white friends will luv this

100. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–*looks at ty setting himself up for the loss when his team gets bounced out the playoffs in the first round… again*

*laughs*

101. Officer Duscrom Says:

sleep Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:31 pm
    Jay is just starting over he owes roc nation 9 more album. This nigga will still be top 5 @ eskay’s age.

fixed

102. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:32 pm
    Of the terrible Timbo tracks Venus vs Mars is the most tolerable

Like my country uncle says…word to the mutha fcka, word to the mutha fcka

103. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Let me go listen to BP3 finally.

*daps ty nov and rest of nah right*

104. Jersey*made*me Says:

*Diddaps nahggas*

What’s this I hear about Hov tunes? J Cole and Hov joint surfacing?I’m in Kentucky putting in maaaad hours so i’m out the loop,somebody put me on.

bigjburnz@gmail.com or @ least point me in the right direction(no sir)

105. dee Says:

clearly i went to far in trying to characterize the significance of the song.

but on another note.

niggas crazy for sayin BP3 > BA

fuck outta here

106. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

ThatMan Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:31 pm
    Young Forever is fucking atrocious!!!

I might be the only one, but I like that joint.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    like someone said it was made for the Coldplay crowd….i like Coldplay like the next man but that track isnt something i could ever warm up to

107. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

dee Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:34 pm
    clearly i went to far in trying to characterize the significance of the song.

but on another note.

niggas crazy for sayin BP3 > BA

fuck outta here

Dee i wud chang my name if i was u…that was real gay, see hollywood in manequin

108. jkrem Says:

young forever is the shit

109. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

new thread

110. My_nameaintearl Says:

Your welcome for the track everyone

111. Tay Says:

dis shit iz hot 4real and No its not no passed on beat wit ah pre-hook. thats the dude Emanni from Mood Muzik 3 and Halfway House. but guarenteed if this was Drake, it wood b da hottest shit on earth

112. Southwest OG Says:

113. kelito-vision Says:

this new Budden record would be a hit if he was on a ‘real’ label…..

114. ave Says:

jus heard da whole thing…a star is born thank you 2nd 3rd verse of so ambitious young forever the whole intro the singles dat came out already home dat jeezy shit hard dat swizz neats track is crazyyy!! wha im tryna say is dis album is fukin ridiculous if u cant respect dat nigga ya dont no hip hop ya see wha he was sayin in a star is born? he got a different flow in every song

115. kedordu Says:

THIS SONG IS THE JUSTICE LEAGUES WORST SONG .. JOE BUDDEN IS NOT A GOOD RAPPER . HES WAY TOO ONE DIMENSIONAL . AND HE WILL NEVER COME UP WITH ANOTHER PUMP IT UP .. SO HE SHOULD STOP TRYNNA MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THATS HIS CURSE .. FUCK OUTTA HERE ..

116. rocstar Says:

joe budden was probably sitting on this joint for a couple weeks waiting to unleash it and he’s proly reading these comments thinkin to himself when hov gona let him eat lol