Jay-Z x Nas x Chris Martin (Coldplay) x Green Lantern

dj-green-lantern-jay-z.JPG

Green was feeling extra generous today and decided to let these circa 2006 soundboard recordings go on his twitter.

Jay-Z & Nas – Dead Presidents (feat. Chris Martin of Coldplay on the piano)

Jay-Z & Nas Live In London [14min]

Jay-Z feat. Chris Martin – Heart Of The City (Live In London)

Jay-Z feat. Dante Hawkins – Heart Of The City (Live In Dublin, Ireland)

Previously: Jay-Z feat. Lil Wayne – Run This Town (Green Lantern Mix)

67 Responses to “Jay-Z x Nas x Chris Martin (Coldplay) x Green Lantern”

1. nation Says:

I’ve heard all of these already… I believe two of them were Nahright exclusives a few months ago

2. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

ThatMan Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:31 pm
    Young Forever is fucking atrocious!!!

I might be the only one, but I like that joint.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    like someone said it was made for the Coldplay crowd….i like Coldplay like the next man but that track isnt something i could ever warm up to

3. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

dee Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:34 pm
    clearly i went to far in trying to characterize the significance of the song.

but on another note.

niggas crazy for sayin BP3 > BA

fuck outta here

Dee i wud chang my name if i was u…that was real gay, see hollywood in manequin

4. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

“We are really high, really high tonight”………see hov thank you

5. PW Says:

The Dead Presidents performance makes me feel like all is right with the world.

6. ThatMan Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:34 pm

ThatMan Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:31 pm
    Young Forever is fucking atrocious!!!

I might be the only one, but I like that joint.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As I have said, I like the “White dudes on chorus” movement. No gonna lie.

Go Santos/Hudson/martin.

7. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

So hov had more number one albums that mike jackson….wow

8. ThatMan Says:

*not gonna lie

9. ThatMan Says:

I like the Black album a lot.

10. nation Says:

actually that Dead Presidents with Jay and Gnoz sounds much better than any version I’ve heard

11. JAKKO DA WAKKOFF Says:

i dont think bp3 is better then the black album

12. farsideoff Says:

nation Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:35 pm

_ _ _ _
    shots fired.

13. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

No i aint God but i was made in his mold…so the story is told let it be said “i refuse to fold” i only fold bread

old track but it was better than tim’s bp3 work

14. sleep Says:

I didn’t hear the album yet but it seems like the peoplw who think forever young is wack are the same one who thought beach chair and history was wack. History and beach chair are in the top 20 of jay songs.

15. Charles Oakley Says:

“and open beer bottles off the boy’s chipped tooth”

16. nation Says:

>> Jay-Z & Nas Live In London [14min]

wow…

17. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Dead Presidents 1 >>>>> Dead Presidents 2

18. Charles Oakley Says:

# PW Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:37 pm

The Dead Presidents performance makes me feel like all is right with the world.
    I can’t imagine what it was like to see that shit live

19. Joe 88 Says:

For one, I think AG was better than the black album, so for me to say that BP3 was better than AG says alot, I don’t know how catchy the songs are gonna be yet, but I know what I just listen to was pure fire, the song with kid cudi, the song with A Keys, the intro, smfh, this nigga is great (pause)

20. PW Says:

# nation Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:42 pm

>> Jay-Z & Nas Live In London [14min]

wow…

Listening to that now.

21. nation Says:

>> “and open beer bottles off the boy’s chipped tooth”

dead

22. Charles Oakley Says:

*dead* @ nas: “I love you London…my nigga”

23. yessir Says:

Young Forever is nasty in my opinion!

But i like coldplay soo.. y’all that like that hardcore stuff wont like it..

24. Joe 88 Says:

Forever young is how I felt when I was 17 y/o

*straight face*

I was going down memory lane while listening to that one. If you never felt invincible at one point in life, you’d wouldn’t understand, no shots

25. Al Poelvoordino Says:

need one link for those tracks !
    please.
    mediafire talk

thx in ad

26. PW Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:44 pm
    # PW Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:37 pm
    The Dead Presidents performance makes me feel like all is right with the world.
    I can’t imagine what it was like to see that shit live

That woulda prolly been one of the highlights of my life.

27. Charles Oakley Says:

super ugly was almost too personal, like I felt bad listening to it…they don’t make beefs the way they used to, shit was intense

28. Remixznflow Says:

or @ least point me in the right direction(no sir)

(no sir)… i will be using that in my lexicon from here on out.. and take credit for it… fuck no homo

29. Frank Says:

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! *Kiss Voice*

30. Al Poelvoordino Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:45 pm
    *dead* @ nas: “I love you London…my nigga”

cuz he probably check the hand of his nigga at the same time

and ps:

DEAD MUTHAFUCKING PRESIDENT like George Bush ! (c) Nasir

the GREASTEST OF ALL TIMEs

31. sleep Says:

Since jay has 9 more album on his to do list I wouldn’t mind hear a jay/nas collabo album and a jay/kanye album but please don’t do a album with your wife. You guys don’t make very good much together.

32. GMZ Says:

Ayo….you got to respect Venus Williams for making that comeback while injured. That’s heart right there.

33. ThatMan Says:

I dig Young Forever, but I dig Beach Chair.

Understand why they wouldn’t be for everyone, but they might end up being some of my favorite Jay tracks, honestly.

34. Al Poelvoordino Says:

PW Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 10:37 pm
    The Dead Presidents performance makes me feel like all is right with the world.

^definition of epic ! this moment was ill for hiphop ! magnificient is the word

35. Al Poelvoordino Says:

jay/nas collabo album and a jay/kanye album

kanye / jay album iz bp3
    we don’t need ye’s verses even if he’s dope
    i will prefer a fucking nasir/shawn lp no doubt

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I just put BP3 on the pod for the first time and it doesn’t sounds cripsy, like the quality…i need the official retail BP3 link….

37. ThatMan Says:

^^^No download RIAA agents^^^

Thank youtube.

38. Joe 88 Says:

*Translation*

The songs on YOUR album is garbage hov, her album cuts are club bangers, lol. The upgrade you video came on today and how hov surprised everyone with his cameo was priceless.

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Am i buggin’ or what?

40. ThatMan Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:54 pm

Free ain’t what it use to be, huh man?

41. GMZ Says:

Nah….that dublin stuff dropped a minute ago…I thought I got it off of this website

42. sleep Says:

I wonder how much bleek get a show to be jay hype man. I figure it must be a well paying job.

43. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Hov is the greatest

If anyone feels otherwise, I don’t respect them, or there views on life in general

I use to say hov is the greatest by default, but I don’t see biggie, big L, pun making music on this level, straight face, I just don’t, pac is a different story, but he wouldn’t have been as lyrical. Man, this album is beautiful, I can’t even pick a fav track yet, I gotta listen to it straight thru again.

44. Remixznflow Says:

# sleep Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:57 pm

shit even if it WASNT.. i wouldnt pass that up for nothing… travel the world and get paid?.. shiet

45. yessir Says:

Am i the only one that thinks that BP3 may have more bangers than than tha blueprint?

Am I buggin?

46. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

The Dead Presidents performance makes me feel like all is right with the world.
    I can’t imagine what it was like to see that shit live

One of my boys went. Lupe and RAWSE supported. Shit was supposedly epic. I had a reason for not going – which in hindsight was foolish.

47. PW Says:

I wonder how much bleek get a show to be jay hype man.

Three square meals a day, a wardrobe and vehicle allowance and a chain.

48. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I thought the same thing….I transferred the songs to my ipod hookup in my car and the sound wasn’t real crisp for riding in a whip…sounded like it had white noise and a static sound
    Exactly…Fuck.

49. sleep Says:

Was that beyonce singing on “lucky me” from vol 1?

Lucky me»upgrade u» that beyonce song I use to run the base like juan pierre»»bonnie and clyde»»hollywood

50. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lmao

51. ThatMan Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:59 pm

LF: Hov is the greatest

Fax this to Memphis so he won’t have to come up with anything for Hov’s obituary.

Minus the last line.

52. Joe 88 Says:

Beyonce was 12 when lucky me came out, lol

53. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Upgrade U >>

nh

54. yessir Says:

Beyonce was 12 when lucky me came out, lol

LOL.. but is that beyonce on the new version of Venus vs Mars??

sounds like it

55. D-Money from H-Town aka My Repertoire is USSR Says:

Is this Jay Day?

*listens to Already Home for the 100th time*

56. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 11:03 pm
    Beyonce was 12 when lucky me came out, lol
    ^^^^^^^^
    ROFFLE!!

57. Premier Says:

Out of all the nahrighters, I hate sleep the most….I don’t know why

58. Joe 88 Says:

@D_Block

I told you I had to get in my comfort zone before rocking the new Jay album, man, before the intro was finished it hit me why I was/is a Jay stan, the growth (pause) from RD to now is beyond mind blowing, you can’t name a rapper that did the same and was popular all in the same breath, I bet my nigga cOLD is eating his words right now.

I’m still thinking to myself “how is he this nice for this long?”

This better not be his last album, I feel like the hater guy from the movie, Major league baseball 2 that was hating, but really was a fan deep inside (pause)

*In marv alberts voice*

HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!! HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

59. young hov Says:

yessir Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 10:59 pm
    Am i the only one that thinks that BP3 may have more bangers than than than blueprint?
    Am I buggin?

Yes, u are buggin…

60. young hov Says:

Out of all the nahrighters, I hate sleep the most….I don’t know why

On first read I was like “wtf, sleeping rejuvenates the body”..
    Then I got what u were saying LMFAOO

61. GMZ Says:

A Nas/Hov album? That would be crazy iLL or crazy disappointing!

Lyrically it would be epic…song-wise…it could only disappoint because niggaz would expect soooooo much.

It would be crazy to listen to Nas throw subtle shots at Jay on every track though. LoL.

62. strictlywhiskey Says:

The Dead Presidents performance makes me feel like all is right with the world.
    I can’t imagine what it was like to see that shit live
    I saw this concert live. probably the craziest concert i’ve been to. wasnt expecting Nas and Beyonce. Lupe opened and Bleek did his usual cameo.

63. kedordu Says:

when the money goes , brovklyn we go hard … take out the timbo tracks and u have an album better than AG .. thats all jay has to do . doesnt have to be better than all his albums .. just better than AG

64. Prophecy_projectz Says:

I went to this show.
    Kano, Lupe Fiasco and Rick Ross opened and Nas and Beyonce came out during Jay’s set.

Funniest part was when Gywenth Paltrow was singing the vocals on Song cry and then Jay turned to point her out and everyone on my side turned and looked like “What the fuck?”

65. Easy-E Says:

Good lookin’ out Green!

66. fuck! Says:

none of these fuckers work

67. RBradio Says:

NAS WENT IN ON THAT PERFORMANCE!