Video: Peter Rosenberg at Converse’ “Band of Ballers” Tournament

How shamelessly does he use that mic and video camera to walk up to beautiful women. Applaud that man. Also, *dead* at the Roth boys coming out to “Thank God For That White.”

Some matches you see in the video were:

The Roth Boys vs. Pac Div
The Jones Family vs. Fool’s Gold
The Jones Family vs. Pac Div (sans Jimmy)

Previously: Jim Jones @ Converse Band Of Ballers Tournament (Video)

97 Responses to “Video: Peter Rosenberg at Converse’ “Band of Ballers” Tournament”

1. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I heard that “I Do It For Hip-Hop” Feat. Nas & Jay yesterday for the first time since Luda’s album dropped, and i sure did sleep on Nas’ verse and the whole song period. Dope fuckin’ song…

2. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

funny, cos i think Rihanna does a terrible job on this song.
    Nope.

I need the album version of this song, the beginning is a tad bit different, a little more epic.

3. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

yardies run this town blog. roffle at desmonds.

cold,

i count myself, gsev, rigz, u, who else?

4. Hymen Hunter Says:

damn, morning posts usually rock til about 10, 10:30. . . .

5. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Yo I was a lil dissapointed reading the Empire state of mind ft Alicia keys, eventhough I know that song will be a monster, earlier reports alluded to Nas being on that joint.
    Word me too, i mentioned this is the BP3 feature manifesto from yesterday.

6. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

yo Category F got some HEAT on it.

that “Wanna See ‘em Buss” joint is addictive.

7. Hoskins Says:

i count myself, gsev, rigz, u, who else?

^^^ Me

8. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Fuckin Jamaicans, always thinkin ya’ll runnin shit. Ya’ll just as fucked up as every other west indian country, aside from Haiti of course

9. Gseven Says:

Jaz killed that track with game. he’s old, but his voice doesn’t sound it.

*daps alla uno*

10. Hoskins Says:

Id love to see Wayne channel his inner dedication and go over the run this town beat. Just like that show me what you got remix= classic Weezy

11. Big Homie Says:

Lookalikes:

Peter Rosenberg and Rey

12. Joe 88 Says:

……………About Jay-Z’s “run this town”

>>>This is one of them songs where you don’t hav to go balls out (pause) for it to knock. Only the niggas freestyling over it have to go hard.

Kinda like “show me what you got” Jay version was hella dope, but he didn’t overkill the shit with lyrics, but weezy did, both versions are tight

Sometimes you gotta drift over tracks to give them justice, can’t try to kill every beat, then you’ll end up sounding like papoose

13. Hoskins Says:

^^ I know you see the golds at he championships, outshining the USA, shitting on the small islands

14. Ghost Writer Says:

Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 9:41 am

Whoa, whoa, whoa, watch your mouth Gordito….take that shit to youtube….I don’t wanna hear another peep

15. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

@ cOLD

nahright.com/news/2009/08/19/video-wiz-khalifa-ft-boogz-boogetz-favorite-show/

16. Gseven Says:

>>i count myself, gsev, rigz, u, who else?

^crazy88, englandrep & 456

17. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Fuckin Jamaicans, always thinkin ya’ll runnin shit

we do tho, literally

tinyurl.com/nlcwah

18. Hyperbole Says:

Sean Coonery hangs out in urinals @ Mens room n gives out free prostate exams with no gloves on… Nigga u gay… U know there was no chick in that story u told, that was jus an excuse to post one of ur Gayboy Magazine letter to-the-editor “Fag Swag Diaries” FOH

19. RIGZ Says:

Actually, we’re MORE fucked up than every W.Indie country OTHER THAN Haiti lol…thank JAH for the lil bit of Tourist income we get

We still run shit though

20. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Uh oh..

Um Rigz, just walk away bruh, it’s not worth it holmes.

21. Gseven Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 9:42 am
    Lookalikes:

Peter Rosenberg and Rey

^shots fired??

22. RIGZ Says:

Eng Rep is from Yard?

I dont believe it lol

23. Joe 88 Says:

Weezy was on the game level with the stanning at one point. Listen to the first dedication

Put me in the spot where i’m suppose to be, got hova at the game & now he’s coaching me, but i’ma champion, lamping in the hamptons like what the fuck is a hammick? Chef at the table like what the fuck is a sammich?

Can’t front, that’s my favorite weezy (pause) around the sqad up/dedication 1 days, he was too hungry

Beyonce you fucking with a G, so ya lil sister should be fucking with me (c) Wayne

Prop Joe: I was like a Father to you…took you under my wing

Marlo: I aint ask you to…

^ wow, deep. Prop took it like a G though… But Snoop took it the most G.

Snoop: how my hair look.

Micheal: you look good.

25. RIGZ Says:

Jamaicans >>>

26. 911 Says:

> makes sense.

27. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

i count myself, gsev, rigz, u, who else?

Yep.

I think i speak for everyone when i say we were all disappointed to not see Nas’ name next to “Empire State of Mind”, but lets look at the bright side, he’s never collaborated with A. Keys before. I think this song has immense potential and i predict it to be my favorite feature on the album if not my favorite song period. I know that I’m in the minority on this one.

^ I see I said *daps*

29. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

Usain Bolt > Every American athelete. In every sport. Ever.

30. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Snoop: how my hair look.

Micheal: you look good.

yo Michael is actually my favorite character…i wish the show woulda gone on just so he could grow up and run the fuckin city.

31. Gseven Says:

smh @ anyone taking Hoot’s comments seriously. he’s just waiting for y’all to take the bait. nh. he’s the Bruno of nahright.

32. Dos Equis Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 9:43 am

Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 9:41 am

_
    Go suck yuh madda.

33. Big Homie Says:

^shots fired??

^ yea..feel sorry for Peter lol

34. Joe 88 Says:

Snoop (from the wire) in real life is exactly like how she is on the wire, bitch scares me *straight face*

35. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

^ I see I said *daps*
    Daps.

^ word, he def was coming for Marlo spot in about 5 yrs.

37. RIGZ Says:

Its not just American athletes though

Bolt is just the illest ever PERIOD.

38. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Im out.

39. Gseven Says:

RIGZ Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am
    Eng Rep is from Yard?

I dont believe it lol

^not born and raised, but he said his mother is from there.

40. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Thank God for you’re ganja, dancehall, and freakish runners. Other than that all people would have to say about ya’ll is that you’re broke and impoverished, and trigger happy for no reasons

41. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

RIGZ Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 9:49 am
    Its not just American athletes though

Bolt is just the illest ever PERIOD.

Yh but Americans get especially touchy [n] over their atheletes playing the sports only they play

42. Joe 88 Says:

^No one will ever run baltimore by themselves. The wire was a perfect example of that. You really think marlo ran baltimore on the wire? He had niggas shook, but “HE” didn’t really have niggas shook, his muscle did, and when omar was taking them niggas out, no one was scared of marlo.

The 5th season might be the best season

Bolt is just the illest ever PERIOD

^ his greatest achievment is passing those steroids pre screenings… NO WAY, holmes is doing it without some type of inhancement. Might be the yams and ganja.

44. Rey Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 9:42 am

Lookalikes:

Peter Rosenberg and Rey

This from one of the dudes in the “Sum Dum Goy” scene in “Berry Gordy’s: The Last Dragon”.

45. Rey Says:

@ GSeven– What up Siete! No shots fired, BH is my dude. (el pauso!)

46. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Bolt is just the illest ever PERIOD.

truth. he’s ahead of his time in a way that no other athlete has ever been.

47. Dos Equis Says:

Merlene Ottey

48. RIGZ Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLvQuZQKYcs

49. 911 Says:

Usain Bolt > Every American athelete. In every sport. Ever.

>i’m inclined to believe his height (II) has something to do with it. that race the other day though, damn. shits unreal, and i think he could get faster.

50. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Yo can’t tell Rigz shit about Yardies, you can say them niggas don’t even know to eat skittles right, the nigga will be like “WOOTT Yardies are the illest skittles eaters of all time”..etc…funny shit…..nh

51. Ghost Writer Says:

Shouts to Rey…been awhile (none)

52. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

u must not be payin attention. Nahdees runnin bout 10 deep in here (n)

dont jump up to get beat down.

53. RIGZ Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 9:54 am

Word…lol

54. Gseven Says:

>>I think i speak for everyone when i say we were all disappointed to not see Nas’ name next to “Empire State of Mind”, but lets look at the bright side, he’s never collaborated with A. Keys before.

=====
    Empire State of Mind is pointless when Alicia, Nas and Rakim already did this….

youtube.com/watch?v=k3x5xxnqAaA

55. 911 Says:

*truth. he’s ahead of his time in a way that no other athlete has ever been.*

*Its not just American athletes though
    Bolt is just the illest ever PERIOD.*

>Let’s not get besides ourselves…

56. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

we gave u Farrakhan, Garvey, and Biggie

57. Joe 88 Says:

Usain bolt illest athlete ever?

*dead*

until that nigga crosses over byron russell in game 6 and hit a game winner to take the championship, I aint buying it.

I know niggas in the hood with 20 years to back up that can run faster than that nigga, in timbs, old ecko hoodies & elmer fudd hats. And they smoke & drink everyday.

58. Rey Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 9:55 am

Shouts to Rey…been awhile (none)

*dappage* I know, too many foolish rookies on here, spend my time on the twitter.

59. Dos Equis Says:

A Jamaican started hip hop.

Jamaican nigga run you niggas ASK KOOL HERC

60. V.I Says:

D’EVILS

This song was basically a way for Jay-Z to let the illuminati know he was more than willing to be down with them. FAST FORWARD TO THE PRESENT, there is no doubt in my mind that both he & his wife are determined to possess as many souls for Lucifer as possible. People have to become truth seekers , the truth is out there but like jesus said, you have to seek and ye shall find. Jay-Z knew about the illuminati since he was a kid. He was schooled by Malachi Z. York (look it up) he CHOOSE to go to the dark side knowing the consequences. That’s what THIS SONG IS REALLY ABOUT. Look at the recent designs from ROC-A-WEAR , they are emblazoned with countless freemansonry symbols. Stop idol worshipping this sick individual that actually thinks he’s a “god” (which is why he calls himself “hova”)just because he is able to cleverly string words together

oh yea G7 I forgot about that song…

62. Gseven Says:

*daps Reymond*

63. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

and Bob of course

64. RIGZ Says:

# 911 Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 9:56 am

*truth. he’s ahead of his time in a way that no other athlete has ever been.*

*Its not just American athletes though
    Bolt is just the illest ever PERIOD.*

>Let’s not get besides ourselves…

How can you disagree….who is an iller athlete than Bolt…?

I used to think Michael Johnson was some uncanny shit, but Bolt just takes the piss lol

65. 911 Says:

Word…lol

>>roffles, overstands. raises right hand forms a fist.

Daps to all.

67. Dos Equis Says:

Nigga name is “Bolt”…nuff said.

jah Jah city..jah jah city

68. Ghost Writer Says:

Rey Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 9:58 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 9:55 am

Shouts to Rey…been awhile (none)

*daps* Yeah I hear ya….

69. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

D’EVILS

how u go from mindlessly cheerleading Wayne to this.

you’re like Chappelle’s take on Lil John.

70. RIGZ Says:

HipHop itself is an New York tanslation of Jamaican culture, this is FACT.

Without Yard, there would be no hiphop, this is FACT.

Jamaica >>>>

71. Joe 88 Says:

Michael Jordan = Illest person to ever live.

*straight face*

72. Gseven Says:

Dos Equis Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 9:58 am
    A Jamaican started hip hop.

Jamaican nigga run you niggas ASK KOOL HERC

^brrrraaaappp!!

73. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Empire State of Mind is pointless when Alicia, Nas and Rakim already did this….

youtube.com/watch?v=k3×5xxnqAaA
    Why would it be pointless? Then another Nas and Hov song would of been pointless, no? Just off the strength that Hov and A. Keys never collaborated is good enough for me. Plus, I’m gonna go on a hunch and say it will be better.

74. Dos Equis Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 10:01 am

_
    She has wide hips, thick Ashanti-like legs, NASSITALL..when lookin at her head on its a sight to behold..from the back? NAWTOSOMAUCH

75. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

HipHop itself is an New York tanslation of Jamaican culture, this is FACT.

Without Yard, there would be no hiphop, this is FACT.

Jamaica >>>>
    Oh boy.

76. RIGZ Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Michael Jordan = Illest person to ever live.

*straight face*

Dead @ Illest person to ever live lol

77. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

accounting for their different population sizes, economic wealth and geographical position in relation to their impact on culture around the world

UK > Jamaica > France > US.

Considering where i’d rather live and without accounting for the factors

US > UK = Jamaica [depending on wealth] > shitty France

R.J.Orion Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 9:36 am
    that whole JazO & the Immobilarie – Kingz County lp is slept on …

^cosign. Jay not showing up to the Lets Go video was the catalyst for the fued (c) Betha/Giles “Horse & Carriage”

*dapz folks and people* (no Midwest rivalry)

79. Gseven Says:

*daps 911*

80. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 10:01 am

I wish I could find that out myself….

81. Gseven Says:

*daps D.Billz*

82. RIGZ Says:

Without Yard, there would be no hiphop, this is FACT.

D Block, its not fact though…?

83. Rey Says:

V.I…needs a hug. Pause.

84. Joe 88 Says:

Damn, my J. Cole stanning died in a week, lol

I’m listening to “I get up” like “damn, what happen to this nigga?” like I didn’t download his mixtape 30 days ago.

hip hoppers that have Yardie blood

busta rhymes
    Chris wallace
    slick rick
    cannibus
    cool Herc

86. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

In terms of achievement within and for sport

David Beckham > Michael Jordan.

* straightest ever face*

87. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

As per Hiphopgame.com:

Ok, but let’s say hypothetically speaking that you guys had to pick one person, but he had to be from the south, who would it be and why?

Crooked: A lot of fair choices.

Royce: There’s a lot of niggaz from the South that can spit. If I want just straight up lyricism, then it would have to be a T.I. or a Lil’ Wayne. If I wanted to go based off of Ol’ G status, and who I personally like, I would say Bun B. I mean he supports niggas. He’s been supporting niggaz’ since day one. He’s a real nigga, not to say Lil Wayne or T.I. aren’t, but like I said, to me, there’s just more that goes into just straight up spitting. Yeah Lil Wayne and them niggas could spit.

Joell: I could agree with that list. I would definitely toss in Ludacris into that equation.

Crooked: If you want to talk about dudes who attack the mic, I have to holla at Killer Mike. I would have Bun B, and Scarface of course.

Joell: Don’t forget 3 Stacks. [Andre 3000]

Royce: There’s some people out there man. There’s some people. I would also have to Stat Quo. I fucks with Stat. He’s dope.

@VI… I see you, Sun

@joe88… Word to Lil Melvin nobody runs Bmore dolo

FTR, I still haven’t heard/seen that new Jay song. *shrugs shoulders* I’ll let yall tell it though…

*turns up Wiz’s “Favorite Song”*

89. Dos Equis Says:

Kool Herc was the first to introduce the spoken word (rap) to dance parties, and the first DJ to play just the breaks, or sweet moments of a song, instead of the whole songs.

LF: Ya’ll ever seen the pic of Herc riding around with the house speakers in the back of the drop top caddy? I wanted that on a shirt at one time..pic was too small though.

90. Hymen Hunter Says:

Michael Jordan = Illest person to ever live.

*straight face*

Dead @ Illest person to ever live lol

Co-dead

91. 911 Says:

>Rigz: How can you disagree….who is an iller athlete than Bolt…?

^you know this should be easy, but it’s actually pretty subjective. ya man’s recent killing of the 100m aside.

>cOLD: can someone help clear this up for me. Does Alicia Keys have a phatty or not. In some videos, I swear she got junk back there, then in some pics it looks flat.

^I just kind of accept that she’s fine and try not to downgrade or find flaws, but i’ve noticed these things too…*is an a.keys stan.*

>j88: Michael Jordan = Illest person to ever live.

^cosizzles the athletic side of this statement.

92. Dos Equis Says:

Mos Def
    Just Ice

94. RIGZ Says:

# LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 10:05 am

In terms of achievement within and for sport

David Beckham > Michael Jordan.

* straightest ever face*

Nah

95. Rockabye Says:

“Do you think your family in the Dominican Republic would accept a Jewish man?”

(slain)

96. Dex Says:

fuckin co-sign. pause

97. Nah Right » Video: Jim Jones x Shammgod Says:

[...] Jim Jones and Shammgod kick it at a basketball court in Harlem and gear up for the 2010 Band of Ballers streetball tournament. [...]