Drake feat. Nipsey Hussle – Killers

mandhrandom

This collaboration comes as no surprise seeing as October’s Very Own are big Nipsey Hu$$le fans.

Drake feat. Nipsey Hussle – Killers

Related: Drake Isn’t A Ladies Man: ‘I’m An Honest Man’ | Drake Is Finding His ‘Real’ Voice [MTV News]

Hit the jump for the cover x track list for the So Far Gone re-release EP.

drake-so-far-gone-retail-front

via HHNM. Pretty standard artwork by Darkie again. Along with “Fear,” they added a Jeezy-less version of “I’m Goin’ In,” which is fine by me. The Calm >

UPDATE: Back cover was fake. Track list was on point except the fact that Young Jeezy is on “I’m Goin’ In.”

154 Responses to “Drake feat. Nipsey Hussle – Killers”

1. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

^Swimming, surfing…are more like hobbies..matter fact any “sport” that takes place in water doesnt count.

exnay on the bullshit mang.

swimmers take their bodies to ridiculous levels of fitness

and pro surfers ride through barrels of water tall as buildings and powerful as God.

2. V.I Says:

OMG YOUNG MOOOOLAH BAYYYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEZY F BABY BABY THE MOST ABSTRACT/CREATIVE ALIVE

3. Joe 88 Says:

Drake is a fag

4. RIGZ Says:

# V.I Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 10:53 am

OMG YOUNG MOOOOLAH BAYYYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEZY F BABY BABY THE MOST ABSTRACT/CREATIVE ALIVE

YO, SHUT THE FUCK UP B.

thanks.

5. truth_be_told Says:

The haters will hate, but finally some new Drake. I’m waiting on the “Fear” track though.

Joe 88 Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 10:53 am
    Drake is a fag

^ roffs, you hear how his peoples are trying to cleaning up the suspect pics. Oh they were just playin a joke… Who plays like that besides fags.

7. Gseven Says:

oh sheeeiiittt

8. Darius Says:

Allhip-hop rumors: Darius gonna be on the full length Drake LP
    WYOMING IS TAKING OVER SON!!

9. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Video: Big Boi & Alchemist Wish They Were On That
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    did ALC had a n-word slip?

10. Gseven Says:

RIGZ Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    # V.I Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 10:53 am

OMG YOUNG MOOOOLAH BAYYYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEZY F BABY BABY THE MOST ABSTRACT/CREATIVE ALIVE

YO, SHUT THE FUCK UP B.

====
    co-STFUB

11. Sonic Says:

No man should ever type “OMG”. Nor should they ever end text messages with “ttyl” or respond with “K”. I hate that shit. The only people who use such text grammar are women/little girls.

12. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

swimmers and surfers are the illest athletes tho
    yeah, swimming’s a hard workout

13. Joe 88 Says:

>>>>Who plays like that besides fags.

*Dead*

Co-sign. the look on his face when dude was giving him scrape explains it all, too fucking calm to be joking in my book

so now Drake’s a fag? you niggas are clowns.

15. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

* Daps all Jamaicans anyone that knows about the power of Dragon Stout or “stone”*

Sonic co-sizzle besides “k” cause I use that one.

17. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

whoa….this shit is fire…if the album goes this route i’m all for it.

wow

*dls*

18. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

Sonic Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 10:56 am

thats a question. Any Nahgers end there txts to women with an “x”?

eskay Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 10:57 am
    so now Drake’s a fag? you niggas are clowns.

^eskay what up… Would you take a pic playing like that?

*takes pic juggling my friends balls*

20. Hyperbole Says:

Is drake sean coonery? Explains a lot

21. Dos Equis Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 10:52 am

illest athelets are the Ironman thriathlon niggas, their endurance game is >>>

Any “sport” that mainly basically entails you overcoming(n) nature’s elements is not really a sport..that’s like calling “climbing Mt.everest” a sport.

If there’s no chance of you getting your ass beat (n)or humiliated by another human..it’s a hobby

22. Beezy Says:

i new these niggas wouldnt use that Drake pic…eskay is going back on his word

23. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

OMG, only to be used in extreme situations of shock or disgust.

omg

24. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Lets PLEASE not start to talk about Drake sexual orientation for the next 4 hours. Thanks in advance.

25. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Nipsey needs to sit in on Drake’s beat selection sessions cos dude got spit but his beats are budget..

still “Hussle Way” >>>>

26. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

OMG YOUNG MOOOOLAH BAYYYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEZY F BABY BABY THE MOST ABSTRACT/CREATIVE ALIVE

YO, SHUT THE FUCK UP B.

thanks.

And this makes 3.

27. Dos Equis Says:

thats a question. Any Nahgers end there txts to women with an “x”?

^^No but I use “xoxo” to signify that I’m hugging and kissing her….digitally

28. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 10:57 am
    so now Drake’s a fag? you niggas are clowns.

^Nigga you’za a fag too.

29. Troyvul Says:

Track is nice…Toronto what up

^ nah not true, its a contest, swimming running bike riding… but they’re all trying to be first.

31. Darius Says:

no one seemed excited that ya boy darius is back

32. k1ng Says:

I like this track

33. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I know a couple people that would purchase this. This could result in a quick little laugh

34. Dos Equis Says:

SMH @ Begging to see a pic you “know” is gay..how gay is that?

35. Big Homie Says:

crackofdawn.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/degrassi-jimmy.jpg

*DEAD*

36. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

xoxo and k are and forever will be things that only females can write on aim or via txt. I deaded that shit in 7th grade. and spelling “cool” as “kewl” also is suspicious activity.

Anyway wats this song soundin like?

37. Gseven Says:

>>Pretty standard artwork by Darkie again

===
    *dead* @ the spelling errors. slow down Nate. (none)

>>Would you take a pic playing like that?

come on man, of course not.

39. Joe 88 Says:

You aint even buy my CD, you say your my man? (c) Cormega

40. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

SMH @ Begging to see a pic you “know” is gay..how gay is that?

this.

41. V.I Says:

No man should ever type “OMG”.

sit the fuck down b, il type how i wna type whilst still feeling confident and masculine

just coz yall hate on weezy f baby baby dont mean i cant express my joy

at his dominance of the game.

STFU HATERZ

42. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Dos Equis Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:01 am
    SMH @ Begging to see a pic you “know” is gay..how gay is that?
    ^^^^^^^^
    THIS

43. Dos Equis Says:

YO cOLD..If a pitbull was seriously chasing you for 100 yards straight..you think you could beat 9.5 seconds?

44. chea Says:

WE JUST TOOK OUR FIRST TRIP TO THE AMALFI COAST
    COUPLE DAYS ON THE BEACH THEN IT’S ADIOS (c) drizzy

ok two observations:

1 – drake fucking killt this shit u fraggots
    2 – drake > _________

45. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

Dre. Eskay. Nation. Chea.

46. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

*dead* @ the spelling errors. slow down Nate. (none)

think thats the name of the graph designer

47. Big Homie Says:

this track is nice on the real

48. Hymen Hunter Says:

smh @ white folks paying for free mixtapes.

>>Would you take a pic playing like that?

come on man, of course not.

^ my point exactly, who does that.

50. Gutta Says:

G’morning ,
    I can dig this track…but being dropped cuz you leaked a song?? gotta be more to the story

>>Nigga you’za a fag too.

and you’re a nigga who will never get a post.

52. 911 Says:

yesterday comments were classic.

53. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

and spelling “cool” as “kewl” also is suspicious activity.

* Hire Gerald Saluti whilst on death row*

54. Dos Equis Says:

Pwhahahahahahaha @ calling eskay gay for not posting the gay pic to prove that he’s not gay.

55. Sonic Says:

“Like the nigga talkin about havin his dick ina girls mouth at the same time as another dude…”

^^^^^^
    OMG appropriate

56. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i aint gon front tho, Drake’s serious face wit that white dude head in his lap is fuckin hilarious and unfortunate.

57. Joe 88 Says:

crackofdawn.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/degrassi-jimmy.jpg

*deadeadead*

ole debarge looking ass nicca.

>>my point exactly, who does that.

alot of people, but it don’t mean they’re fags. smarten up.

^ nope, but I once got chased by a dog and jumped a gate I could never jump previously, whats your point.

60. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

eskay Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:03 am
    >>Nigga you’za a fag too.

and you’re a nigga who will never get a post.

Game. Set. Match.

61. Gseven Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:02 am
    *dead* @ the spelling errors. slow down Nate. (none)

think thats the name of the graph designer

===
    the graphic desingers name is Darkie??? fail regardless

62. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

This’ll probably get me to listen to nipsey, you won’t see me bumpin his tapes tho

63. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:03 am
    >>Nigga you’za a fag too.

and you’re a nigga who will never get a post.

*waits for chris & snoop in vacant building*

*Gracefully bows out*

That was cold, I bet you didn’t even listen to the last track I sent you either, that’s fucked up es. I thought we was peoples, lol

64. Dos Equis Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:04 am

^^no point..I just went Left Field real quick.

alot of people, but it don’t mean they’re fags. smarten up.

^ what does it mean then, first of all, real men wont entertain such shit.

66. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

* Names self Darkie*
    * Keeps black-people down [n]*

67. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Chappelle, as usual, said it best

white boys always do some borderline gay shit when they drunk.

no shots

68. chea Says:

problem with this song is that we only got one drake verse – the fans is hungering for more

btw nipsey’s verse is weak sauce

69. Hymen Hunter Says:

Game. Set. Match.

LMAO!

back of my mind/he could change your life. . . (c)kanye

70. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Lil Wayne has peaked, in both popularity and musical content. Nobody’s checkin for him. His run from 05-08 was like 50 back in 03-05. This nigga has oversaturated his market to the point where new music comes out and nobody even blinks. He can’t recaputure the hype of carter 3, which was a massive letdown

In case u ain’t kno so..

*listens to song*

72. geico lizard Says:

cOLD Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:04 am

rofl

73. Big_seth Says:

I use “xoxo” to signify that I’m hugging and kissing her….digitally

LMAO

74. chea Says:

Lil Wayne has peaked, in both popularity and musical content.

co-sig, that’s why he lucked out with drizzy

just like jay extended his shine with kanye

same concept

both them cats got way lucky

75. Tweezy Says:

and you’re a nigga who will never get a post.

^damn.

76. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

btw nipsey’s verse is weak sauce

unfortunately, it kinda is. but he’s top three freshman imo, with proper production he could be a problem.

77. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

eskay Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:04 am
    >>my point exactly, who does that.

alot of people, but it don’t mean they’re fags. smarten up.
    ^^^^^^^^
    *SMFH*…of course it means they’re fags

78. Joe 88 Says:

*Watches roy jones/Jeff lacy fight*

79. Beezy Says:

co-sign Wayne’s decline…and Drake latched on to him right when he started falling…

its like buying Google stock at $450 in August 2008….you lost my friend

80. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

chea Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:06 am
    problem with this song is that we only got one drake verse – the fans Nah Right support team, including Chea, is hungering for more

btw nipsey ’s verse rap moniker is weak sauce.

FiXED

81. Dos Equis Says:

Joe you should just release a mixtape with the NR logo as the mixtape cover..call that shit “eskay approved”..force him to listen…plus the publicity?..fuck is es gon do? All this shit bootleg anyway.

82. Joe 88 Says:

*Prays that eskay is just joking & i’ll get a post in the near future*

83. 911 Says:

>>my point exactly, who does that.

alot of people, but it don’t mean they’re fags. smarten up.

*is confused* alot of people? the fock

Nipsey got flow…

85. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

He can’t recaputure the hype of carter 3, which was a massive letdown

wat u talkin bout? wit the exception of a few songs, thats an incredible album.

he isnt scared to reinvent himself, so he’ll be around for awhile.

911 Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:10 am
    >>my point exactly, who does that.

alot of people, but it don’t mean they’re fags. smarten up.

*is confused* alot of people? the fock

^ im glad you peeped the tricknology at work (c) FaMs.

87. Big_seth Says:

# Hymen Hunter Says:
    LMAO!

back of my mind/he could change your life. . . (c)kanye

*giggles prefusely*

88. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo I don’t want eskay to post no gay pictures….the music I can ignore but the pictures are going to be posted and you can ignore that is you get what I’m saying (no homo)

89. Gutta Says:

just out of curiosity if drake doesnt deserve the shine hes getting than who does?? who has the lyrics,hot beats,and puts out a decent amount of music ??

90. chea Says:

no no no he wasn’t givin me brain / he’s the doctor down there / checkin on my knee pain … http://twitpic.com/eg3ho
    about 17 hours ago from web u sent that Quarter Back, smokin dirt / yeah u stress hard / but me I put the Purple to my head like I’m Brett Favre
    12:33 AM Aug 19th from web radio jocks talkin bout “u the man now” / now u trippin off this http://twitpic.com/eg3ho / MAN down
    12:22 AM Aug 19th from web http://twitpic.com/eg3ho – young money gave me all the cheese / but for this pic here u might have to call @pausepolice

lololol @ drakesknee

91. V.I Says:

Lil Wayne has peaked, in both popularity and musical content

*breaks down and sulks

92. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:09 am
    *Watches roy jones/Jeff lacy fight*

First we notice the defeated opponant attempts to change the subect
    ================================================
    Joe 88 Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:10 am
    *Prays that eskay is just joking & i’ll get a post in the near future*
    He then attempts to appeal to the victor’s compassionate side

Verdict: The Winner is: Eskay.

* Waits for Land or Amp to challenge*

93. Joe 88 Says:

^Broadway Joe

94. chea Says:

radio jocks talkin bout “u the man now” / now u trippin off this twitpic.com/eg3ho / MAN down

lol @ drakesknee addressing the drake blow job pic

95. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Drake taking that pic was gay..but him sobering up and not deleting that photo is another level of faggotry

96. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

eskay Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:03 am
    >>Nigga you’za a fag too.

and you’re a nigga who will never get a post

if you’re Joe88…OMG appropriate

@shotclock when was the last time u gave carter 3 a good run through? or even listened to a song off carter 3? that shit was hot for a season, then got overly played out. If one of those songs plays on my itunes i’ll hop out of pussy to change the song

97. Nice Says:

“I let the beat bang, i dont claim colors” …dam

98. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Ya’ll niggas use that word fag too loosely. There some gay niggas that would fuck you up for that

99. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

*waits for Cam to flip this hook*

100. chea Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:13 am

^Broadway Joe

ur never getting a post on Nahright (c) eskay

101. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

sulks

AYO.

Grown men [if you are one] dont sulk.

* no shots*

102. Big_seth Says:

# Gutta Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am

No one that every one on Nah will ever agree on.

but to answer your question, Lupe by far.

103. mr. vengeance Says:

In case u ain’t kno so..

you nailed it (n)

104. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

…call him Dennis Rodman

105. Ghost Writer Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am

Damn a lot of errors…..you can’t ignore the pic* and if you get what I’m saying*

106. Hymen Hunter Says:

lol @ drakesknee addressing the drake blow job pic

LMAO, yo, you been lovin that twitter page!!

i should charge you nigras finder fees!

107. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

*DieS*

108. RIGZ Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:03 am

>>Nigga you’za a fag too.

and you’re a nigga who will never get a post.

ah shit mayne

109. Dos Equis Says:

# Gutta Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am

So far gone has been out since 2007..between Comeback season and that Drake has about 30 songs total..since 2007..10 songs a year average. i agree with lyrics beats etc..but his production output is not good. technically all yall listening to old shit. I bet Drake hasn’t written 2 new songs this year.

110. mr. vengeance Says:

at least uptown is on there, that song is dope undeniably

111. Rockabye Says:

Uptown > Killers

And they’re basically the same song.

112. Joe 88 Says:

ur never getting a post on Nahright (c) eskay

^I already got one.

*smiles for the camera*

113. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

# Gutta Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am

Max B

114. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

a couple weeks ago actually.

i dont listen to the radio and dont watch television, so i can appreciate music.

Carter 3 got three maybe 4 bad songs on it…the rest are all completely different and extremely well executed. who in hip hop has done that in the past 5, 10 years?

115. BabyDoll Says:

*pulls up to Nah in a WhatTheFuck*

116. V.I Says:

drake can do whatever the fuck he wants, who actually checks for his sexuality that in itself is gay.

u niggers just hating a light skinned canadian young money associate

you niggas wish you could roll with young mooolah (c) me.

117. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:17 am
    ur never getting a post on Nahright (c) eskay

^I already got one.

*smiles for the camera*

Dont agitate the beast [n]

118. Troyvul Says:

Simple economics, you reduce the supply demand will rise

119. Tweezy Says:

So Far Gone was realsed in Feb….

120. chea Says:

haha @ pap no doubt u put me on game *daps*

121. BabyDoll Says:

Tweezy Says:

August 20th, 2009 at 11:18 am
    So Far Gone was realsed in Feb….

^*laughs hysterically*

*waits*

122. RIGZ Says:

The Calm >> Alotta shit

123. Dos Equis Says:

I sulk
    lay back in my silk robe
    they talk
    these niggas aint got a shot
    and I’m Dr Jonas Salk

124. Dos Equis Says:

# Tweezy Says:
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:18 am

So Far Gone was realsed in Feb….

^^hahahaffles

125. Hymen Hunter Says:

@ chea you know you my nigga, i gotta put you on to all the funny shit!!

you MIGHT get aggy at this. . . .lol