Video: Mickey Factz – Alpha (Live at UCLA)

This guy is completely out of control.

43 Responses to “Video: Mickey Factz – Alpha (Live at UCLA)”

1. Big Homie Says:

Mickey!!

2. Beezy Says:

Mouse!!

3. Big_seth aka Waffle Iron$ Says:

Rourke!!

Marijuana!

5. Ghost Writer Says:

6. D_block_4_life Says:

bury niggas with words, a cemetery linguist

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:44 pm

***they could call their group “Clusterfuck” (none)

8. Beezy Says:

Men!

9. dafirestarta Says:

i know we’re suppose to hate mickey factz but this is kinda hot. (though the beat is 95% of wut makes it so)

10. Beezy Says:

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

Beezy Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    Men!

AYO!

15. I Fux Says:

Second incident, summer of 1999: I was an intern at The New York Times that summer, but I went to Philly for a party. That weekend, we wound up going to a club in Old City, and a guy was trying to mack on this girl in our group. She didn’t give him the time of day. When we left, the guy followed her, and he employed two of his friends to stand between me and the girl so he could ‘holla.’ I was kind of buzzed, so I didn’t recognize them.

After she blew the dude off again, we were waiting for a cab and the guys pull up in an SUV. The ‘Mack’ told the girl he and his buddies played for the Atlanta Braves, and they could get her free tickets if she wanted. Then I looked into the SUV and realized who they were. The ‘Mack’ was Andruw Jones. The two guards (who I cursed at earlier, by the way) were Javy Lopez and John Freakin’ Rocker!

The girl didn’t leave with them. She hopped in the cab with me. I felt like a big dog.

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:46 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:44 pm

—-

Joe88 would bury those fucking cockaroaches

***not if the homie Rey was on the track, lol…

17. Taster's Choice [||] Says:

“NAH WE AIN’T GOT MICKEY FACT.” (c) jigga on semtex

18. dafirestarta Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 31st, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Beezy Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    Men!

***???

^lol i was gona act like that ain’t happen. but it did

19. Beezy Says:

how you gonna ayo me just bc i excitedly screamed out “Men”?

20. Beezy Says:

how you gonna ayo me just bc i excitedly screamed out “Men”?

21. MOONMAN Says:

CAN ANY OF YOU FELLAS TEACH ME HOW TO JERK?? IM PRACTICING JERKIN RIGHT NOW BUT I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GIVE ME A HAND (NO HOMO) ?

22. rex hussla Says:

“If it’s a boooooooooooooooooy…his swag and diddy bop’ll be just like miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine”

23. I Fux Says:

Taster’s Choice [||] Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:47 pm
    “NAH WE AIN’T GOT MICKEY FACT.” (c) jigga on semtex

^^^^^^
    *giggles upon laughs it up, Gets on the floor and gives Chea 20*

24. Ghost Writer Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:46 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:44 pm

—-

Joe88 would bury those fucking cockaroaches

Lol…Jimmy got lyrics if only he could find a way to stay with the kicks and the snares

25. Big Homie Says:

^ I flow too. I just haven’t recording anything yet

26. Taster's Choice [||] Says:

lmao semtex was excited too he was like “SIMTEX WAN IKSTRA! NOW IT LOO LOI U GOT DEE GAME ON SMOSH NOW WIF J CO’, WAH-LAY, MI’EE FACTZ”

camel broke him off right there like “NAH WE AIN’T GOT MICKEY FACT.”

27. THE-XFACTA Says:

Beezy Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:47 pm
    how you gonna ayo me just bc i excitedly screamed out “Men”?

Beezy Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:47 pm
    how you gonna ayo me just bc i excitedly screamed out “Men”?

—-

AYO (Squared)

28. dafirestarta Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 31st, 2009 at 3:47 pm

how you gonna ayo me just bc i excitedly screamed out “Men”?

^you don’t see what’s wrong with that scenario?

29. Dan. Says:

Who’s the nigga on the phone call skit?

30. I Fux Says:

this song is kind of hot

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:49 pm

^ I flow too. I just haven’t recording anything yet

—-

What’s your first album gonna be called?

duck sauce vs soy sauce – the album

32. The Truth... Says:

Hell Rell: “Jim fucked the Set up..”

Everybody knows that…..Jim is the corniest cornball around. He needs to thank Cam’ron 100 times a day if he now has money in his pocket. And what does he do instead? Fucks up the whole set…..

>>I wanna hear Joe88, Rigz, Woodro, and JimmyV on a track together….all diferent styles and sounds…would be interesting

good grief

34. I Fux Says:

Romania and Fiorentina striker Adrian Mutu tested positive for cocaine in 2004, causing Chelsea to terminate his contract. Chelsea sued him for the value of his transfer fee, and, after a five-year legal battle, the Court of Arbitration for Sport ruled in the club’s favor. Mutu now owes Chelsea about $24 million

35. Ghost Writer Says:

dafirestarta Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Why are we suppose to hate him? I think he’s okay…not the worst…

36. dafirestarta Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    July 31st, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Big Homie Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:49 pm

^ I flow too. I just haven’t recording anything yet

—-

What’s your first album gonna be called?

duck sauce vs soy sauce – the album

^*golf clap*

37. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

eskay Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:44 pm
    Marijuana!

38. dafirestarta Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    July 31st, 2009 at 3:51 pm

dafirestarta Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Why are we suppose to hate him? I think he’s okay…not the worst…

^yeah i agree. just the environment in nahLand (no landlord) is to hate him for the amount of posts he got. (some of it had to do with his short stories he wrote for each song he put out weekly i think)

that said…this records kinda sick

39. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:49 pm

^ I flow too. I just haven’t recording anything yet

Yeah? Billz raps too…we should all jump on a track and call it Nah Right…have like 10 people on the track talking shit….all the regs

>>U cop dimes and dubs, or are u a weight man? If I gotta buy a 20, I don’t even bother. I strictly work off of 8ths and Up

woah woah, are you wearing a wire?

41. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

*Feels 20 Years Young*

42. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

eskay Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 3:55 pm

woah woah, are you wearing a wire?

Niggas get maaaad touchy wen discussing weed transactions. I think my potential dealer been flakin’ on me the past 2 nights over the same shit. Talkin bout, “nah man I gotta study.” fake ass college boy dealer. Don’t worry Esk, I don’t fux wit the po po.

43. Nah Right » Video: Mickey Factz at Rock The Bells ‘09 Says: