Skyzoo – The Salvation Artwork + Track List

skyzoo-the-salvation

Coming out September 29th on Duckdown/Jamla Records.

1. The Opener (produced by Cyrus Tha Great)
2. Return Of The Real (produced by Just Blaze)
3. The Beautiful Decay (produced by 9th Wonder)
4. My Interpretation (produced by Best Kept Secret)
5. Popularity (produced by Nottz)
6. Like A Marathon (produced by 9th Wonder)
7. The Shooter’s Soundtrack (produced by Cyrus Tha Great)
8. Under Pressure (produced by 9th Wonder)
9. Penmanship (produced by Black Milk)
10. Dear Whoever (produced by Illmind)
11. For What It’s Worth ((produced by Eric G)
12. The Necessary Evils (produced by Needlz)
13. Easy To Fly featuring Carlitta Durand (produced by 9th Wonder)
14. Bottom Line (produced by Eric G)
15. Metal Hearts (produced by 9th Wonder)
16. Maintain (produced by Nottz)

Previously: Skyzoo – The Beautiful Decay (Prod. by 9th Wonder)

70 Responses to “Skyzoo – The Salvation Artwork + Track List”

1. hip hop cops Says:

oh man i had some wonderful broiled eel a few summers ago

2. Joe 88 Says:

WTF type of jacket this nigga got on?

3. Digital Scales Says:

Skyzooooooooo

Dope production

4. Digital Scales Says:

Sushi spot i fuck with hook up some banging eel

5. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

no features

6. FaMs! Says:

Scenario:

You can have Beyonce, but you can only fuck in missionary once a month and it’s mad wack

or

* has meal served by one of two girlfriends whilst listening to PD6*

* scoldes tongue*

* OWWWW!!*

9. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:08 am

WTF type of jacket this nigga got on?

^ it would go with your furry hunting hat , you could be the bmore lumberjack

10. FaMs! Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:06 am

@FaMs

I bet if you posted my mixtape on your site you would get maaaaaaaad hits (pause)

No shots
    ____________________________________

Knock yourself out….

* Jada track plays*

11. hip hop cops Says:

don’t sleep on soft-shell crab, by the way

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

my nigga collin’s cross breed game is on a hunnit thousand trillion.

pause.

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

“i don wan any chuble, juz ge’Oooout”

14. FaMs! Says:

# Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:11 am

i could go for a crab slider right now
    _________________________

PAUSE + AYO = P’AYO

15. The Watcherz Says:

oh man i had some wonderful broiled eel a few summers ago
    how do that shit taste i had sushi for 1st tyme last year (and couple times after that). But they were servingg eel cooked or raw (your choice) and was intrigued alil

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, cutting my own hair has become a lesson in futility recently. . . i can never get my shape up EXTRA tight, and my hairline is all scarred up from the clippers bein too sharp. . .

17. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

soft-shell crab is a passion of mine

match with a nice Marlborough Sauvignon from New Zealand to delight your palat

18. London Bloke Says:

Cutting your own hair = FAIL. the $10 you save is not worth it.

19. Hoskins Says:

I bet he says S, K, Y, Z, OO on every song

20. hip hop cops Says:

well, watcherz, it’s really more of a vessel for the sauce they baste it in, which is somewhere around a teriyaki/worcestershire blend. the texture is good, though, and it imparts a very smoky flavor when done well. i would suggest trying it

21. The Watcherz Says:

Scenario:

or

You can have Megan Fox and do whatever whenever but no vaginal intercourse

who do you choose?
    I”LL TAKE MEGAN it seems like the most benifcial choice. I just request head all day..

22. hip hop cops Says:

>>match with a nice Marlborough Sauvignon from New Zealand

nice, i’m going there in 2 weeks, i’m gonna drink wine until i vomit blood

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Cutting your own hair = FAIL. the $10 you save is not worth it.

a cut is like $15 – $20

and to stay fresh, you need one AT LEAST once a week. . . that shit adds up!

24. London Bloke Says:

match with a nice Marlborough Sauvignon from New Zealand to delight your palat

2006 Grgich Hills Cellar Napa Valley Fume Blanc ($28) > any SB. I used to work in a winery so my judgement is trustworthy.

25. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

@ Pap

you seen this, I linked earlier

nytimes.com/2009/07/23/business/smallbusiness/23twitter.html?em

26. The Watcherz Says:

so it more of a finger food is what ur saying?

27. FaMs! Says:

If you were offered 100K CASH, to top a nigga off and no one would ever find out, would you do it?

28. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

You can have Megan Fox and do whatever whenever but no vaginal intercourse

29. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

I”ll be getting cock sucks after every meal…

30. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

…see what i just did there?

31. London Bloke Says:

and to stay fresh, you need one AT LEAST once a week. . . that shit adds up!

Fair enough. But i’ve been going to the same barbers since like 6 so i’m paying like $13 max. Sometimes whatever ive got on me.

and i’m like Samsung. A good trim sets of everything.

IMO a bad trim + fresh clothes + trainers still = Fail

32. RIGZ Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:19 am

“Top a nigga off” ??

That sounds mad homogenized fam

33. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

san diego zoo > skyzoo

34. hip hop cops Says:

>>so it more of a finger food is what ur saying?

yeah i had it on rice, like little pieces, similar to nigirizushi. you can get it in a bowl of rice too, with various other shit.

35. Digital Scales Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:19 am

____

Gay

Get out of here casketface you a faggot

36. Bill Hu$tle Says:

wasup nah

*wants to shave half my head like the stars*

*realizes I already have a caesar*

*shave half my beard and proceed to stunt to work*

37. green eyes Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:19 am

^ a the fuck yo

38. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ Beeze The King Of Trees

i peeped.

i had to sign up for NY Times online, though.. . actually opening my email now to get the confirmation

39. V.I Says:

You can have Megan Fox and do whatever whenever but no vaginal intercourse

who do you choose?

megan >>>> beyonce anyday everyday all day

beyonce is mad overrated – what a skank

40. Digital Scales Says:

Sup Green

Daps Rigga

Whats good??

41. green eyes Says:

sup digi, shout out rigz

42. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

crunchy/spicy tuna roll with cream cheese in it + Shapiro imported beer > your life

43. RIGZ Says:

Shout out Queen Greens & Young Dro

Daps to the dappable

44. BabyDoll Says:

Do hypothetical questions reveal ones true self?

Hmmmmmmmm…

discuss and reply at your own leisure.

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

pussy is undefeated man…you can’t fight it and win

a nigga wrote this on twitter, and i swear this is the realest shit ever.

46. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

if you ask a gay question like that, your essentially admitting that you have thought about it and would do it

47. Joe 88 Says:

*Returns to nah right after a brief intermission*

*Reads thru comments*

Sees………

# FaMs! Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:19 am

*Blank stare*

Nigga that’s some gay ass shit

48. Digital Scales Says:

That prolly a question he posing to the niggas on site

That hype pink shit don’t fly over here

49. hip hop cops Says:

giant can of asahi (no eskay) > sapporo

but not by a lot

50. BARPAN Says:

BabyDoll Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 11:25 am
    Do hypothetical questions reveal ones true self?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EXACTLY!

51. RIGZ Says:

I was confused to whether that question was wild battyish or he was talking about duppying someone

“Batty joke, mi nuh chat dat..” (c) Mavado

52. BabyDoll Says:

giant can of asahi (no eskay)

^ROFFLE

53. hip hop cops Says:

yo rigz, netflix finally got that kidulthood flick, it was good. that guy who plays sam is a real genius for writing that script himself

54. Big Homie Says:

a cut is like $15 – $20

and to stay fresh, you need one AT LEAST once a week. . . that shit adds up!

^ I drop 20 a week for a cut. It does add up. 20 bucks every Thursday to stay fresh. I haven’t been in a month tho. I don’t plan on going today either. I got a bush.

55. Joe 88 Says:

pussy is undefeated man…you can’t fight it and win

a nigga wrote this on twitter, and i swear this is the realest shit ever.

^THIS.

It was this comedian on baby boys of comedy the other night that was talking bout pussy, swear ta gawd he said the realest shit, bitches don’t know how powerful there shit is, dude said he thinks every bitch should give a homeless man some pussy just once, bet that nigga go & find a job, shit had me dying, cause it’s true

56. FaMs! Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:25 am

Do hypothetical questions reveal ones true self?

Hmmmmmmmm…

discuss and reply at your own leisure.
    _____________________________________

Men ignoring hypothetical questions about women for 20mins is gayer than Men acting offended about the hypothetical “would you suck a dick for a million dollars” everyone has heard atleast once before

…and if a nigga says he’s never heard this in before he’s lying and suspect

57. Bill Hu$tle Says:

IF a dude offered you 50 bucks to smack the fire out of casket, WOULD YOU DO IT?!

58. RIGZ Says:

# hip hop cops Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:30 am

Yeah, that shits ill

Peep AdultHood when you can too. The story takes some ill turns

59. yaboy Says:

beyonce in the ‘ego’ video >>>

60. Digital Scales Says:

I feel as if we’ve had this conversation before?

Am I bugging?

61. yaboy Says:

fuck the 50. do it on gp.

62. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ bill hustle

yo, you got my text about the 8th. . . it’s goin DOWN with the cookout again!

63. RIGZ Says:

…and if a nigga says he’s never heard this in before he’s lying and suspect

My mandem dont ask each other these kinda battyman questions

To each their own I guess

64. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

*walks up to register like I didn’t know it had a tag*
    *realizes it does*
    *leaves model type at register while I “get my other card”*
    *peels out the parking lot khi khi’n*
    dollar menunaire fo’ life!

65. Joe 88 Says:

I found a new barber like last year, dude charge 13 for a cut, but he don’t really SHAPE up my hairline, he just cleans up my face (pause) & F5 (re-fresh) my hairline, unlike my other barber that would have my shit looking right (pause) for 20, and my new barber stays drunk, everytime I come in there this nigga is wet (pause) I be shaking (pause) when this nigga whips the razor out (pause)

66. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

she tried to slip me grey goooooooooose/but i’m addicted to grand cruuuuuuuuuuuu/ ow ow!

67. Wallace Aka Oliver Klozhoff Says:

bullet boy > kidult and adulthood

68. Smitty Says:

Bill Hu$tle Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 11:31 am
    I’ll do it for a large Fry, strawberry shake n a Big mac(nh) (c) Mack 10

69. SilkCityP Says:

Skyzoo is mad nice with it… I hope he balances it out on this though… sometimes he overdoes it with the whole bragga rapper nonsense… but he can tell some stories, he definitely has that capability to be a complete artist

70. 1 Says: