heartbreakdrake2

drake-new-songs-twitter

These aren’t the songs he’s talking about though.

These are from the (unofficial) Heartbreak Drake Pt. 2 mixtape.

Drake – The Winner UPDATE: Tha Bizness just posted the real version: Drake – The Winner (prod. Tha Bizness) [Official]

Drake – Juice (prod. Boi-1da)
Drake – Something
Drake – Do It Now

Full tape/tracklist after the jump.

01. Drake Signs (Intro)
02. Do It Now
03. Juice
04. The Winner
05. Slow It Down
06. Something
07. Stunt On You
08. Belly Shit
09. The One (Mary J Blige)
10. Invented Sex (Trey Songz)
11. Digital Girl (Jamie Foxx & Kanye West)
12. Successful f. Trey Songz
13. Unstoppable f. Lil Wayne & Santogold
14. Goin In f. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy
15. Take You Down
16. Best I Ever Had (rmx) f. Ma$e
17. Thank Me Later Coming Soon (Outro)

Drake – Heartbreak Drake 2 (Unofficial Mixtape)

122 Responses to “Drake – The Winner (prod. Tha Bizness) + Juice (prod. Boi-1da) + Something + Do It Now”

1. PHENOMENON Says:

Gold.

2. FaMs! Says:

Thiefs….yall niggas are late NEWNESS MAGAZINE had it first

sharebee.com/1647b302

3. Chedda Says:

DRIZZY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pause police sirens ringing in the street*

4. Mag Says:

Did mase get at 50 in the track with cam?

5. nation Says:

>> Thiefs….yall niggas are late NEWNESS MAGAZINE had it first

STFU

6. kevfresco Says:

The woman at 0.36 secs is stunning! Anyone know who she is or what she’s doing now? lol

thas a comment from the skinny dip vid of mo vaughns wife. in 07-08, she was doin ya boy. trust.

7. FaMs! Says:

smh, Eskay is smart but he’s getting lazy…his “guerilla tactics” are sloppy..

Every last member at NEWNESS is a REAL PERSON

8. nation Says:

>> Every last member at NEWNESS is a REAL PERSON

lol

9. nation Says:

you definitely aren’t lasers…

10. Slightbias Says:

@ fams take a walk

11. FaMs! Says:

nation Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:25 pm
    >> Every last member at NEWNESS is a REAL PERSON

lol
    ________________________

Before we crashed we got 250K views on VLAD…..all members are REAL PEOPLE that have been email us to get back to business…we was on Drake before anybody in the US was following this nigga

NEWNESS by Sept 2009 > Any Blog on the Web

12. salvia_blunts Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    July 11th, 2009 at 5:30 pm

nation Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:25 pm
    >> Every last member at NEWNESS is a REAL PERSON

lol
    ________________________

NEWNESS by Sept 2009 > Any Blog on the Web

…but i aint eva heard of ya…

13. Hoskins Says:

lol @ Caskets site and his 2 forum topics

14. FaMs! Says:

salvia_blunts Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

…but i aint eva heard of ya…
    _________________________

Spoken like a true dickrider, you had to “hear” of something before you try it?
    Learn to think for yourself, set trends don’t follow them….

that’s why we called “NEWNESS” we fresh out the box

15. NEW DRIZZY!!! « Fresh-N-Proper Says:

[...] Click for the whole mixtape and tracklist. [...]

16. k1ng Says:

casket base is one delusional moafuka. gud dang woman!

17. FaMs! Says:

LMFAO…niggas got Blog command centers…20 PC monitors typing under different user names at 1 time.

Eskay’s typing skills >

18. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Is Casket having convo’s with himself, check that shit Nation. No Amp

19. FaMs! Says:

Hoskins Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:34 pm
    lol @ Caskets site and his 2 forum topics
    ___________________

LOL illiterate ass NIGGER, there’s like a whole selection of CATERGORIES

You just read the FEATURED topics….

20. Ghost Writer Says:

smh

21. Domino F Says:

solid

22. Ghost Writer Says:

this blog shit is getting to niggas heads (none)

23. Ghost Writer Says:

So that do it now is not finished?

24. Ghost Writer Says:

fams would give anything to be eskay….that shit is sad

25. Dre Says:

>>So that do it now is not finished?

That version with Tommy Stars was fake as hell.

26. Ghost Writer Says:

Dre Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:50 pm
    >>So that do it now is not finished?

That version with Tommy Stars was fake as hell.

I never heard that one…but this sounds straight

27. Lelan Says:

NahRight>EVERY OTHER HIP HOP BLOG

also DRIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY

and… comeback charles hamilton!!!!!!!!!!!

*hides*

28. Hoskins Says:

You just read the FEATURED topics….

^^^ My bad, 5 forum topics. You showed me

…AHNT

29. Ghost Writer Says:

^^^ My bad, 5 forum topics. You showed me

*dead*

30. Ghost Writer Says:

I need to have a word with fams mother…..her son needs help

31. FaMs! Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:50 pm
    fams would give anything to be eskay….that shit is sad
    ______________

YOu’ll do anything to be me….and from your point about me what that makes you?

32. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

lmao @ had it first. who cares..the logic of “having it first” its fucking retarded.

If you saw it somewhere before you saw it here, that only means you looked at the other place first

whos to say someone ELSE didnt have it before that nigga had it?

SMH

33. FaMs! Says:

Any nigga wanna word with me can CHAT live on NEWNESS

34. nessnice Says:

is drake talkin bout rihanna is dat “do it now” joint???

35. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Casket has been drinking from the amp koolaid

36. Ghost Writer Says:

FaMs! Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:59 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:50 pm
    fams would give anything to be eskay….that shit is sad
    ______________

YOu’ll do anything to be me….and from your point about me what that makes you?

I am you casketface

37. b-ease Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    July 11th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Any nigga wanna word with me can CHAT live on NEWNESS

*dead*

38. Ghost Writer Says:

just joking

39. Digital Scales Says:

I heard they be giving that nickelodeon show he was in on mtv smh

40. FaMs! Says:

I’m putting anybody asscociated with Nah Right on the Mafia Hit List

put the word out MOUSEBUDDEN in on the top of that list

YOU DEAD JOEY…FUCKING DEAD FAGGOT!!!!!

140mafia.com

41. k1ng Says:

amp’s kids r all over caskets chin (pause)

42. FaMs! Says:

b-ease Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    # FaMs! Says:
    July 11th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Any nigga wanna word with me can CHAT live on NEWNESS

*dead*

______________________

I wasn’t joking

newnessmagazine.yuku.com/chat/room/id/84

43. Rockabye Says:

whos to say someone ELSE didnt have it before that nigga had it?

SMH

Which is why you add value with your content. I’m not seeing anyone else transcribing the lyrics to songs right now…

44. Digital Scales Says:

Damn he took waynes flow, damn

Do it now is cool, it has no hook, don’t even sound mixed

45. salvia_blunts Says:

jkj j jjjj

46. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

FaMs! Says:
    July 11th, 2009 at 6:03 pm

–Who sent you nigga?

47. salvia_blunts Says:

FAMs….your site is weak..u cant even shake a limp wrist at nahright….no dickriding…just my superior opinion.

48. salvia_blunts Says:

FaMs! Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:59 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 5:50 pm
    fams would give anything to be eskay….that shit is sad
    ______________

YOu’ll do anything to be me….and from your point about me what that makes you?

I am you casketface
    ^^^^^^^^
    Lmao!!

51. Digital Scales Says:

Fams! have you ever had a normal exchange of dialog on nahright or are you always trying to prove yourself, trying extra hard for niggas to like you or dislike you since you always trying to talk shit but at the same time you want niggas to visit your site and respect you as a blogger…

What the fuck man?

You the same nigga that was talking about Vintage Rocawear hoodies in the winter…nobody forgot

52. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

lossip.com/35429/menudothe-musical/menudo2019811-2/

^^^^^^
    *fucking dead at those pants*

53. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

WORD @ rockabye..I AGREE.

54. salvia_blunts Says:

^^^^^

*flatline*

55. Premier Says:

Btw

Black bears>>>>>>pandas

56. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

The Winner is a dope track. I cant believe people are selling the drake mixtape, smh. If they complain all the blogs have them up for download, the irony would be comedy.

57. Hoskins Says:

Lossip??? What came first this or bossip? The swaggerjacking is flagrant

58. PHENOMENON Says:

Has anyone here purchased “Jay Stay Paid”??

59. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

*fams it up*

*starts rap blog*

*YahWrong*

60. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

LMFAO @ vintage rocawear hoodys jeezuss.

61. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

In Newness magazine, Blog comments you

62. FaMs! Says:

smh…everytime Nah gangs up on me it just make’s Eskay look more and more lame and Nah less credible.

why? because everyone in the entertainment industry isn’t stupid and can see that there’s this “hive-mind” one sided view that is mad suspect.

…so keep hating cause the public isn’t blind, you can’t ignore me, you can try to play me or you can even MAKE UP LIES ABOUT ME…but remeber the public isn’t blind

63. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

smh…everytime Nah gangs up on me

–You’re dreaming again arent you

64. kardi Says:

______________________

I wasn’t joking

newnessmagazine.yuku.com/chat/room/id/84

we know you weren’t joking. your internet thuggery is pathetically funny.

65. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

# Aram “Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug” aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:
    July 11th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

*fams it up*

*starts rap blog*

*YahWrong*

—————————

I see your joke and raise you

66. Hoskins Says:

^^^^ *Laughs in this mans face, real close so he can smell my lunch*

67. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

*fams it up*

*starts rap blog*

*YahWrong*

—————————

I see your joke and raise you

MaybeAmbidextrous.com

68. Premier Says:

smh…everytime Nah gangs up on me it just make’s me look more and more lame and Newness less credible.

*fixed*

69. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

….in another NEWS..Rick Ross possible titles for next album

Deeper Than FaMs

Deeper Than Stans

70. Domino F Says:

i find it funny that 50′s new clown video is NOT the mtv jam of the week *giggles* *smirks*

71. Premier Says:

*fams it up*

*rocks vintage rocawear hoodies*

72. Ghost Writer Says:

fams is type retarded

73. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

G4:AOTS taped their 1,000th episode the other day and that was enough reason for co-host Olivia Munn to make-out with the married Alan Thicke while Kevin Pereira became the proverbial third wheel. Sorry dude. This is strictly no homo
    ^^^^^
    WHoa! No homo is mainstream white?? damn No homo is soon to die.

74. FaMs! Says:

The DMV Blog Bully = Corny ASS Wale

nobody REPS DMV harder than him (proudly)

75. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

Nah right should replace BET

76. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

FUCK FaMs like Incest

77. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

FaMs u mad? I’m not Wale LOL..and obviously u know nothing because the DMV movement is very strong and thriving

cant say the same about your blog..or wardrobe =/

78. Mr.Londoner Says:

The lesson of today is STFU

79. DieVerse Says:

LMFAO @ vintage rocawear hoodys jeezuss.
    ——————————–

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

Creed is more hiphop than FaMs!

81. FaMs! Says:

84. FaMs! Says:

Plastic on My Sofa Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 6:41 pm
    made men don’t have mafia blogs
    _________________________

Smh…says the “mysteriously” new nigga on Nah

Made Men don’t be on Nah neither.

85. PHENOMENON Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 11th, 2009 at 6:27 pm

In Newness magazine, Blog comments you

^ ^
    Lol, I hear it’s cold like Soviet Russia over there too.

86. MissInfo.tv » New Drake Mixtape: “Heartbreak Drake Part2″ (R & Drizzy Edition) Says:

[...] Nahright for more details about the mixtape, and thank you to Dre from Doperapmuzik for some of the links. [...]

87. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

Lol, I hear it’s cold like Soviet Russia over there too.

logs off.

88. rex hussla Says:

SAO PAULO — Former boxing champion Arturo Gatti, one of the most exciting fighters of his generation, was found dead in a hotel room in the posh seaside resort of Porto de Galihnas early Saturday.

Police investigator Edilson Alves told The Associated Press that the body of the former junior welterweight champ was discovered in his hotel room at the tourist resort, where Gatti had arrived on Friday with his Brazilian wife Amanda and 1-year-old son.

Alves said police were investigating and it was unclear how the 37-year-old Canadian died. Foul play is suspected in the death, the CBC reported.

89. FaMs! Says:

“that’s tight my nigga/
    you reppin’ them Panda Bears?…Aight my nigga/
    But they wouldn’t lift a finger to light incents to let the smoke linger/”

90. Rockabye Says:

Yo, FaMs, I’m a real, authentic, non-dreamed up Eskay-sponsored troll. This stuff just makes you sound upset and petty.

You got your stuff. You do your stuff. Do you.

And don’t get upset; it’s the Internet.

91. Drizzy. « Just A-man, like the end of a prayer. Says:

[...] Whole mixtape available from the homies over at Nah Right – click here! [...]

92. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

*Watches as FaMs/Casket Face/whatever fucked up alias he uses slowly turns into the blog version of Game*
    *Laughs*

93. Envius Says:

that rich boy drop for those who care

94. FaMs! Says:

Rockabye Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 6:51 pm

You got your stuff. You do your stuff. Do you.

And don’t get upset; it’s the Internet.
    ____________

^^^Son who said I’m angry in any shape, way, or form?
    What I do is non-profit, so I’m not tryna feed my family from a BLOG or this sad excuse of a RAP GAME….

…It just perplexes me the amount of time and energy these niggas put into defending Eskay or Joe Buddens on Nah…like they have “investd interest” in the matter.

95. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    July 11th, 2009 at 6:50 pm

^WTF? Famous cats are dropping like flies.

96. Rockabye Says:

Son who said I’m angry in any shape, way, or form?

It’s not even about being angry, or about defending anyone. It’s about coming onto someone’s blog and spending a bunch of energy being loud; it’s just a bad look that results in you not being taken seriously.

Speak softly and carry a big blog, homes.

97. FaMs! Says:

TWITTER

Latest: #unacceptable to create “fake users” that support you blog like http://www.nahright.comless than 5 seconds ago

98. FaMs! Says:

TWITTER

Latest: #unacceptable to create “fake users” that support you blog like nahright.com less than 5 seconds ago

99. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

I’m happy as shyt right now!

;~)

New Trey Songz + New Maxwell + New Drake = Hott Summer

100. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Im Watching this Vegas Summer League online. Lakers Morrison playing decent.

RIP Arturo Gatti, he used to wear a nice shiner and bruised face

101. Brooklyn Strong Says:

R.I.P Arturo smdh man he sure could take an ass whuppin

102. Pushin It Says:

New Trey Songz + New Maxwell + New Drake = Hott Summer

fuck outta here

103. kevKONGquistador Says:

*fams it up again*

*gets tattoo of nahright on cheek*

*gets a panda tat on top of nahright tat*

roffles.

104. Ghost Writer Says:

fams come to nah right to promote his fucked up blog…this nigga need a life…

105. kevKONGquistador Says:

yo kanye murdered drake on that digital girl track. and jamiee foxx mighta got bodied by dream on his own shit.

106. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

Pushin It Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 7:08 pm
    New Trey Songz + New Maxwell + New Drake = Hott Summer

fuck outta here
    ——————–
    ???
    Don’t play yourself fuckboy! All dem is certified.

107. FaMs! Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 11th, 2009 at 7:09 pm
    fams come to nah right to promote his fucked up blog…this nigga need a life…
    ___________________

Needing a life > On someone else’s blog, following the life of a nigga wit no life

108. Los Says:

ay FaMs, you ain’t even runnin a blog, it’s a forum. and if you spent 50% of the time you spend here adding new content to your “forum,” you MIGHT actually generate some unique visitors that *don’t* come from NahRight.

109. JUlett Says:

I Figured this page would be full of comments… mad people playing Drake out. My boy who is younger that me had that best I ever had song on his myspace page last year the end of the spring.

110. scawty scawty Says:

fams hitting that boat then gettin on the internets. no bueno.

111. No_neva-eva Says:

Man I know Drake is an actor and shit but what kind of Canadian fake ass southern accent is that? If Drake really takes over the game rappers are gonna be talking like Fargo & Bobby’s world and shit.

112. bill Says:

DMV Blog Bully, you so don’t get it.
    What’s with using the word retarded? What makes you so special? A few extra IQ points? Think again.
    Using the word retarded is just wrong any way you look at it man.

113. dominica Says:

that The Winner shit was tight

114. Tro Says:

These songs are cool. Of the new freshman class, Im feeling Dem Dudes too though. Drake should do a feature on ” The Right Bizness ” …

115. Sir Fakely Deep Says:

STILL don’t give a shit. Haven’t heard song ONE from this dude. Don’t see any reason to.. this shit looks way too nice & safe for me. No thanks.

116. I Once Was A Smooth Criminal Says:

*reads sum of the blogs on Nahright*
    *sees the wrongs in my life*
    *plays “the informer” by Snow*
    *go outside n hold sumbody hostage with a banana to dey head*

117. Nyte Says:

I don’t know who “(c)” this phrase but FaMs!…..WHO SENT YOU??

118. GET IT!!! Says:

Thats how you do DRAKE NAH RIGHT!

119. Drake – Juice (Prod. Boi 1da) / Do It Now | The Real Frequency Says:

[...] Spotted at NahRight, more Drake leaks are drizzling across the net. From the sound of things and Boi 1da’s “iHate Leaks” comments, it seems these are probably unfinished songs. [...]

120. Drake, “The Winner” « The Rockabye Review Says:

[...] Drizzy Drake does breezy great. Sharebee via Nah Nation. [...]

121. Nah Right » Birdman feat. Drake & Lil Wayne - Money To Blow Says:

[...] has strong armed taken a dated Drake song for his album. The first time was when DJ Enuff played Drake’s “The Winner,” produced by Tha Bizness, and said that DJ Kay Slay took it for his album. Double deja vu, since [...]

122. Cityonmyback.com » Birdman – Money To Blow feat. Drake & Lil’ Wayne Says: