Video: Murda Mook – Can I Live

Produced by Geohvision, off Mook’s new Misunderstood mixtape, which you can grab now at DatPiff.

36 Responses to “Video: Murda Mook – Can I Live”

1. Joe 88 Says:

Mook > Jones

2. Geronimo P Says:

MOOKIE!!! Your bars is wack, and your delivery
    But I aint puff, I don’t dance to jingles
    I’ll pop your top, like a can of pringles!

I KNOW WHEN JOE BUDDEN SEARCHES HIS NAME ON TWITTER LATER HES GON SEE THAT QUOTE FROM CROOKED C AND BLOG ABOUT IT

^ *phase 2 it up*

4. dominica Says:

wonder how that Crooked interview is gonna play

Mook > Jones

^all day.

6. b-ease Says:

Murda Mook AND Serius Jones today?!? The hiphop gods have smiled on me.

*destroys sarcasm button *

7. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:53 am
    Mook > Jones

^all day.

everyday

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

Separated at Birth (c) Land

Murda Mook and Mr. Pap

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

MA$E > Uncle > Mook (Murda)

10. Joe 88 Says:

Mook voice makes his songs wack, maybe it’s cause i’m use to hearing him scream in other niggas faces.

11. V.I Says:

jim jones >> mook

12. dominica Says:

Beezy Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:52 am
    anytime you interact with the cops your best bet is to just shut the fuck up….they already have what they have on you, so opening your mouth is just going to hurt.

Ask them if your under arrest…and if not you’d like to leave. If they refuse to allow you to leave tell them you want an attorney.

They’ll either arrest you with the info they already have or let you go…they’re not gonna waste time bringing an attorney in who will tell you not to answer anything.

there u go

13. Geronimo P Says:

This mook shit is aight.

14. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Murda Mook and Mr. Pap

ray j is my twin brother.

15. Beezy Says:

^ go to Alumnah.com

>>yo this site isn’t working for me? Anyone know why?

*looks directly at one commenter inparticular*

16. Black Says:

Big_seth Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:53 am
    # Beezy Says:
    ^word, but if they don’t have shit on you and your talking about an attorney they’re gonna let you go.

True, but I just meant he has reason to be worried. Cuz he could easily think he going to the police station to talk & next thing he know, he got a murder beef.

LOL.

^^^Specially in Philly.

17. Joe 88 Says:

Where was your crew when they got there ass whipped on lennox?

20 niggas in the bathroom forcing you to stay still, all of them in line waiting to Jae millz

*Dead*

18. Beezy Says:

Beezy Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:55 am
    ^^my neighbor said that they were asking questions like where does he work and shit like that which leads me to believe that they will run up in my job. I definitely have to talk to them I just wanna make sure i understand the tone of the conversation before I go in.

>>did the cop leave a card with the people? were they detectives or boys in blue?

if it was detectives you could easily call them and be like “why you looking for me”

if it was uniformed officers they were just goons there to do the legwork and wont know shit about why your wanted

19. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Is that chu beffa?!

20. Geronimo P Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:55 am

^he’s barking on this track. His flow is dope, sort of funky fresh. I’d suggest giving it a listen

chow time maggots (c) billy.

22. sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:

Good to see my fellow brooklynite maino did some big first week numbers

23. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

egmcartech.com/2009/07/09/join-us-later-today-2010-jaguar-xj-to-be-unveiled-at-330-pm-est/

24. b-ease Says:

# b-ease Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:49 am

Serius Jones is kinda trash, no disrespect.

Just another in a long line of battle MC’s that arent dope enough song writers, and don’t have the mic presence to make actual music people give a shit about.

The above statement applies to Mook as well.

25. Joe 88 Says:

@Black

You can call the station & see if you got any charges, if not, they just wanna ask some questions

I remember my first time down homicide, I was 18 or 19, I just re’d-up, the police was outside of my house so I went in threw the back, put the work up then walked out front, then they took me downtown, they didn’t check me or nothing, but I still wasn’t taking that chance. Bitch ass cops, mu’fukkas ask me if I wanted a ride home, fuck no, niggas aint seeing me in no squad car getting dropped off, fuck that

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:55 am

Murda Mook and Mr. Pap

ray j is my twin brother.

You don’t look anything like him.

Ryan Howard is your twin brother

27. Beezy Says:

niggas aint seeing me in no squad car getting dropped off, fuck that

^LMAO

You seen that shit where cops dropped off this dude in Harlem in a squad car and some neighborhood dudes ended up murking him? Oh my bad, that was an episode of Law & Order.

28. JayRight Says:

Loaded Lux > Mook> Serius

29. PROMISED2RETURN....BEASTNIGGA Says:

dominica Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:55 am
    Beezy Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:52 am

there u go

^^^^^
    you cannot beat the education you get from watching law and order:criminal intent, seriously.also, since we have been so graciously blessed to have all this free legal aptitude a nigga betta not ever SNITCH again when they got they ass back there in the room.

30. Joe 88 Says:

^I listen, I like it, but i’m just use to hearing him scream rather then be calm while rapping

the murda mook dissing cassidy interview is still the funniest shit ever

nigga said he spends 100’000 a year on white tee’s, I bet if I had a million dollars he would’ve said he spend that on socks, c’mon man

31. Black Says:

Beezy Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:56 am
    Beezy Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:55 am

^^Detectives, i got the card they gave one to her and stuck another one in my mail. When I called the dude said that they just wanted some background info on my homie, sounds good but when I said can we just talk over the phone dude said that it was a “discussin that we definitely need to have in person’. Can’t front that shit got me shook.

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

On the flip side, both Brooklyn rapper Maino’s long delayed debut, If Tomorrow Comes…and Ace Hood’s Ruthless are set to land in the 18-23K range.

***These are big 1st week numbers, now? Nah, right?

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ryan Howard is your twin brother

**Ol’ Subway sammich scarfin’ lookin ass nigga (none, lol)…Ryan Howard got that KRS-One nose, lol (again, n/h)

34. b-ease Says:

***These are big 1st week numbers, now? Nah, right?

Nope. Those are flops any way you slice it.

*daps Icon*