Video: Wale vs. Fan @ Sneaker Pimps

A concertgoer takes exception to Mr. Folarin’s set and emphatically requests that he vacate the stage area.

Previously: Jadakiss x Big Boi x Clipse x Cool Kids x Wale at Sneakerpimps ‘09

66 Responses to “Video: Wale vs. Fan @ Sneaker Pimps”

1. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

wale is a bitch

2. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*white rappers it up*

*does nonsensical mixtape with whoo kid or drama/cannon where i’m rapping about college but there are gunshots in the background*

3. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*freestyles like wale*

i’m over hurr
    haters over thurr
    i’m sick like swine flu
    but…who got the curr?

4. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

co-sign,

hes only acting tough cos hes upstage with security and shit, look at his tiny self (none) you cant hurt shit.

this guys arrogance is annoying.

5. TheRockwell Says:

*facepalm*

6. 613 Says:

Akon vs. Heckler > Wale vs. Heckler

*no shots*

7. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

*builds entire image off of kanye, but always remains 10 steps behind, style-wise*

*gets scheisster, madoff-like management*

*bromances mark ronson to get signed to innascope*

*utilizes silly voice inflections to “differentiate”*

*isn’t actually that nice*

is wale

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

LMAO

hear it here first

WALE GOT AIDS

9. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

I’m glad I never paid any attention to this mofo Wale.

I think I’m gettin too old for hiphop

10. Seth Gueko Says:

613 Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 6:37 pm
    Akon vs. Heckler > Wale vs. Heckler

*no shots*

^if it’s cro-cop in the public
    akon will let his bodyguard do the work

11. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

the best thing about Wale’s Chillin’?

the Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black.

no shots, just saying.

12. Dat Dude Dub Says:

What’s GNR mean?
    I know Bow Wow made it up but I don’t know what exactly it means

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the best thing about Chillin was LADY GAGA. no bubble shot though

14. MaG Says:

LOL Wale’s Fan Base support this kind of behavior?

I thought Hipsters were above violence?

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

My Girl spent 500 hundred on hair and a weave. Wtf

16. kevFRESH this CHESS not CHECKERS chuckie. now bust a stupid dope move and BEAT IT SCRAM! Says:

@ fux

*dead*

where you find that lil weezy write up yo?

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

I see you, Montgomery County. Do us proud, Wale!

SMH!

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I slapped this hipster in his motherfucking face. He walked away without a dispute cuz he was a better man than I was

>>I thought Hipsters were above violence?

what makes Wale a hipster?

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*dead*

where you find that lil weezy write up yo?

that shit is old as fuck, I had in my gmail sent items. LOL

lol @ niggas not knowing what a hipster is but throwing the word around willy nilly.

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

what makes Wale a hipster?

His Fans

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

stuffhipstersdontlike.wordpress.com/

24. herbal kint Says:

LMAO @ the Budden and Jennings convo being a topic on PTI

25. FaMs! Says:

Martin Margiela Mane Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 6:35 pm
    wale is a bitch
    ____________________

*stands in amazement like…damn that was raw*

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

“Hipster” ain’t this newly invented word neither, just like “swag”.

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

latfh.com/

28. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

what is a hipster, cos i my thoughts are the niggas that try wear skinny jeans, skulls and crossbones, a lot of black, brand other than nike lol and never wear jordans or af1s only ‘vintage’ nikes from a boutique store.

no shots.

29. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

*cos i thought they are

30. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

** branded clothes other than nike.

31. FaMs! Says:

eskay Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 6:43 pm
    ___________________

Word Wale is not a Hipster, he’s the monkey on a leash that follows the Italian man that plays the accordion for nickels.

32. Brooklyn Says:

Wales pussy, white dude shoulda punched em.

33. MaG Says:

# eskay Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 6:42 pm

>>I thought Hipsters were above violence?

what makes Wale a hipster?

His fans, NIGGA, His fans!

34. Los Says:

wale is a bitch, his music is fuckin garbage, and the day he sees a gold plaque will be the peak of his career. go blog about that pussy. and when youre done, make another mixtape with 100 features that all out rhyme you on your own shit

35. MaG Says:

# eskay Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 6:43 pm

Hipsters have a Mind state that anything POP is tainted and not worth caring. hipsterism” is really a state of mind, it is also often intertwined with distinct fashion sensibilities. Hipsters reject the culturally-ignorant attitudes of mainstream consumers, and are often be seen wearing vintage and thrift store inspired fashions, tight-fitting jeans, old-school sneakers, and sometimes thick rimmed glasses.

36. clif soulo Says:

sheesh….

37. B.Payton Says:

ha!

38. Real Talk Says:

LMAO at the haters. He walked right up to dude, snuffed him and smacked his hat off.

Over the weekend dude got into it with Pacman Jones at a club.

He may talk a lot of shit, but he doesn’t back down from it either. He’s not a pussy.

39. Brooklyn Says:

If that dude was black, he would not of done shit. Stop riding his dick, that was a bitch move tryna show hes tough. Seems like he has something to prove if you ask me.

40. sb Says:

eskay Says:

what makes Wale a hipster?

haha what doesn’t? i love how you play favorites!!!

plus he says “i got ppl that will whoop your ass!!” HAHA, SO DO I. SO DOES ANYONE. so lame. it’s like getting your big brother to fight for you when you were 11.

41. Real Talk Says:

Is that why he didn’t back down from Pacman? Last I checked Pacman was black dummy

42. Habilis Says:

Why do you think it was called “Back to the FEATURE”, are you retarded? Either way, its a good mixtape. Im from DC and I never dug him all that much other than that 45 King tape, Mixtape about nothing wasn’t too bad either. Its always funny when people comment on these shits as if Wale himself is actually reading it. . .

43. Brooklyn Says:

why he didnt “back down”. lmao, were talkin about him walking up to someone and slapping the hat off their head, did he do that to pacman? dick

44. Los Says:

^ well shit if you didn’t capitalize it and put it in quotes …i wouldnt have got it. thanks for that, mr. obvious.

and i could give a fuck if wale reads this, i’m just expressing my opinion. although its not beyond a herb like that to read through blogs with an alias gettin butt hurt by “hecklers.” so itd be no surprise to have him e-thuggin it callin out the goons to kick my ass

45. Idi_Amin Says:

This faggot is from Montgomery County, real talk! His name is Victor Kentmyan or some shit like that. He went to Bowie University, this nigga is no thug! He tried out for the football team, but got cut! Check the people on Bowie State University, they’ll tell you about this fuckin homo!

46. spanish jay Says:

my boots came in a different box

truth be told, b2tf is dope but im always up for a good scuffle and some war stories

47. jafree Says:

anyone who goes to a concert and tries to heckel and say get off stage is corny as hell but wale shouldnt have gave him any attention other than that hes a fresh style for hip hop and makes crazy good music. respect that and fuck hatin

48. Black Bully of Billyburg Says:

# Brooklyn Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 6:48 pm

Wales pussy, white dude shoulda punched em.

Obviously this dude Brooklyn is the dude who got snuffed & his hat slapped off after talkin shit ! LOL the way u co-signin
    i dont even fukk wit Wale he’s justv “Ehh” as a rapper to me …but U do shit like that u asking to get moved on

49. th!z Says:

“Wait a minute, wait a minute, who told me to shut the F up??” -Maria Davis

dead @ all the snitches in the crowd, pointed fingers mad fast

50. Brooklyn. Says:

but U do shit like that u asking to get moved on

if slappin a hat off someones head is what u consider getting moved on then u dont know what the fuck your talkin about

51. Los Says:

i lol’d at that too what a fuckin cornball

52. esco1023 Says:

wale > ur fav rappers

53. » @Wale vs. Fan @ Sneaker Pimps [Video] HipHopIsCoolAgain Says:

[...] If you don’t like an artist, that’s fine but, don’t be a jerk, get called out in front of an entire room of ppl then made fun of by said people AND get punked by the artist. You know the dude’s heartbeat was was like 300bpm when Wale came over there. [via] [...]

54. TK Says:

thats a nice favorite rapper you got there Eskay
    kids a joke he wouldn’t act hard if all his fans and security werent there
    flips his hat then walks away fast haha
    he’ll never be considered a good musician if he cant ignore little shit

55. YarrMaytee Says:

Wale > ur fav rappers

————————————
    Dudes gotta be on some co co pebbles.
    I’m not really feelin Wale like that. He’s got them kindergarden rhymes

56. Stz Says:

Did i just contribute to Nahright??

Stz Says:
    June 28th, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Wale vs. Fan @ Sneaker Pimps Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 6:33 pm
    [...] Previously: Jadakiss x Big Boi x Clipse x Cool Kids x Wale at Sneakerpimps ‘09 [...]

Stz Says:
    July 1st, 2009 at 2:45 am
    yeah niggas, you’re welcome

57. kallywood Says:

th!z Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 10:51 pm
    “Wait a minute, wait a minute, who told me to shut the F up??” -Maria Davis

dead @ all the snitches in the crowd, pointed fingers mad fast

——————————–

funny you say snitches..dj clark kent was saying new york dont hustle no more and we all snitches..

wuddup with that?

58. gordon gartrell Says:

freshman class is getting more bitch-like everyday…

59. tms Says:

wale was right

yall niggas on nah right do not like him

60. lea Says:

thats like Bow Wow vs Torae…..get someone else to handle your light weight! LMAO @ these rappers. Wale”i got some ni&&as that will whoop yo ass” LOL

61. Sman Says:

Who goes to someone’s show and then tells them to get off the stage? I hope he got his ticket for free because if he payed money to go talk shit that has to be a nominee for hater of the year award, jesus.

Also, quick question… What’s more pussy? Slappin someone who’s talkin shit or calling someone a pussy indirectly over the internet? Just sayin

62. Stz Says:

Sman Says:
    July 1st, 2009 at 5:09 pm

He probably didn’t pay to see Wale…there were 5 acts on the bill (and way too many at the actual show). Lord knows I didn’t pay to see the fucking Cool Kids…smh

63. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Team Facelift x Buckshot at Sneakerpimps NY Says:

[...] Wale vs. Fan @ Sneaker Pimps (Video) | Jadakiss x Big Boi x Clipse x Cool Kids x Wale at Sneakerpimps ‘09 (Video) | Duck Down Cipher [...]

64. crack Says:

fuck wale. act hard feel the razor blade open your flesh. everyones a gangster or thug. thats why i keep gloves and the 357 snub

65. ReaLshxt Says:

Cosign with sman u guys r pitifull losers

66. Bryan Says:

Stans should consider jumping off wales sack. I fucked with Mixtape about nothing, it was dope no two ways about it. But his album shit flopped, as it should have, the free market spoke and they werent feeling his collabo’s with other mindless Interscope artists like Lady Gag. As consistent with females, he proceeded to point fingers. Dude had some of the best producers in the game behind his shit, no excuses. Beefing with semtex and other real dj’s that could make or break him, biting the hand that feeds him, whining on twitter, complaining in virtually every song how he’s not getting his fair share. “Jay did Scotland and everybody jock’d him, I did Scotland and got no props for it” Wha wha boo fucking hoo. Hes a dope lyricist but wastes too much of his talents on whining, get your mind off of other peoples’ and get back to hustling.