Video: Drake on Alexa Chung

Talks about his injury, signing to Young Money (first public acknowledgment from him I believe), Kanye, Degrassi, and a 10sec clip of “Best I Ever Had”.

Props to RR.

24 Responses to “Video: Drake on Alexa Chung”

YO BH where you going to fit your dogs?

LOL ZINNNNNNNNNG

^rahhhtid (c) G7

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

DRake tore his acl

3. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

jesus macbook batteries die quick

4. Big Homie Says:

YO BH where you going to fit your dogs?

LOL ZINNNNNNNNNG

^ *dead* same place I keep your girl lol

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my homie and his wife went to Jamaica earlier this month. He said that island is lovely and he had a great time. He then Added if i would have went without my wife, I would have had the time of my life.

*broffles*

6. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 4:00 pm
    YO BH where you going to fit your dogs?

LOL ZINNNNNNNNNG

^ *dead* same place I keep your girl lol

OWWWWW

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

owwwwww owww owwwwwwww lmao

8. Big Homie Says:

*broffles*

^ I need a vacation

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

same homie who got married for documentation and military benefits. He going on 5years. lol

fux fell back for the vimeo game. his chick looks good though… up dat.

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    fux fell back for the vimeo game. his chick looks good though… up dat.

word i got a lot of shit going on. I might bring it back

He going on 5years. lol

^ this was the arrangement or she didnt know what time it was.

yo homie say word you never smashed tiffi nikki

14. Big Homie Says:

I think I got caught lookin at my co-workers ass. Not my fault. Where else was I going to look. Sorry for looking but she was assed out. See what I did there?

15. R.J.Orion Says:

this Drake nigga is such a Herb … its funny

this Drake nigga is such a Herb … its funny

^ I wouldnt dare click the video.

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 4:05 pm
    He going on 5years. lol

^ this was the arrangement or she didnt know what time it was.

something. They were going out for 3years and then she was leaving to boot camp. they came about getting married to help each other out, figuring that was the plan eventually. 2years in girl gets pregnant. She gets deployed an then he goes hard.

18. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 4:05 pm

This has happened to me a few times…women love the attention

19. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

lol @ drake hate

20. R.J.Orion Says:

cOLD Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    this Drake nigga is such a Herb … its funny

^ I wouldnt dare click the video.

————-

i swear … i try to be objective and not hate … so every once in a while, i check these shits out so i can find out what the big fuckin deal is … and this nigga here, definitely aint that deal …

21. THIS IS A MOVIE!!!! Says:

24. Nice Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 4:10 pm
    cOLD Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    this Drake nigga is such a Herb … its funny

^ I wouldnt dare click the video.

————-

^ Dude get a life, all you do is click and hate. There is a reason why all the top artists co-sign drake. Nas recently said himself drake is like “fresh water on dry land”