Tony Yayo – Swine Flu 2 Mixtape Cover

tony-yayo-swine-flu-2-mixtape-front-cover

Drops tomorrow.

67 Responses to “Tony Yayo – Swine Flu 2 Mixtape Cover”

1. baby jesus Says:

omg omg

2. baby jesus Says:

if this is anything like the 1st swine flu this will be an instant classic

3. Black Says:

I refuse to believe that this is real.

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

GREENY!

5. chea Says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SHOTS FIRED AT RAWSE BOCKA BOCKA BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAT BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAT!

6. Beezy Says:

yo this shit dropped like a week ago

Marvin has too much time on his hands

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*turns up Uncle Murda’s COME HERE BABY*

*walks back into nah bka Online Home, in looking like a hundred dollars*

*daps all around the world*

8. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:48 pm
    …i think my heart about to burst… i took a sip of soy sauce from the lil’packet…i got the shakes…

^^that may not be soy sauce

9. chea Says:

yo the charles hamilton failure shit on complex is so damn entertaining *death*

10. Beezy Says:

sorry, I mean Part 1 dropped a week ago

11. Black Says:

The irony of a sign on the cover stating “Enter at Your own Risk” is hilarity.

12. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

Daps Fuxito!!

13. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

*drinks red bull and soy sauce packets*

say what now?

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:51 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

^^that may not be soy sauce

SunNaMaBitch

15. chea Says:

my God they not gonna stop going at rawse lol they really want dude to get defeated – it won’t happen but it’s damn funny watching them try

16. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

Yo Greenie post your pic for these voltures

Better yet Greenie.. Go do a VLOG for these voltures

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

^Nigga you crazy. It’s enough salt in there to season a Thanksgiving buffet.

18. NOLAIS504(UPTOWN) Says:

Tony Yayo – Swine Flu 2 Mixtape Cover

^^^^^^^^^^

fuck you.

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YOOOOOO MY Macbook Pro harddrive crashed. Shit started ticking and had a folder with a question mark. Fuck Fabe Dogg for coming over to take some music, he plugged in his Ipod and my shit froze up and died.

The Apple store got a dude waiting for a week to bring it in. CONCIERGE MY MOTHAFUCKING DICK

20. baby jesus Says:

dey hate…..dey hate……dey constantly hate me

21. green eyes Says:

# tHe-XfAcTa Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

Yo Greenie post your pic for these voltures

Better yet Greenie.. Go do a VLOG for these voltures

^ nah, im good

22. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

Why is Yayo making mixtapes? He has no fans at all.. I NEVER walked down the streets in ANY city in ANY year and heard ANYBODY say, “Yo, Yayo is mad nice. I can’t wait for this kid to drop a mixtape”..

23. Big_seth Says:

# chea Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

yo the charles hamilton failure shit on complex is so damn entertaining *death*

this.

*daps fux*

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

ahhh I see greenie, so Phuque just MIA’d out on ya’ll huh

…huh see what I did there, huh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

#####################################

baby jesus Says:

no you are not real baby jesus, you are made up!…Tom Hanks told me so!

25. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:52 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

^Nigga you crazy. It’s enough salt in there to season a Thanksgiving buffet.

i just drank a half Gal of water…

26. baby jesus Says:

yo fux they just dropped a 13” macbook pro for 1100. if your shit is foul you gotta get on that (n)

27. Beezy Says:

Greenie, drop that pic here:

BeezysTeenGirlPics@gmail.com

28. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:53 pm

how old is it?

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Good thing I come in here when Swagger is at high levels thanks to the likes of immaculate commenters.
    *daps Vets and does secret handshake with the Grand Union*

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

FAROUQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whutitdomayne?!

31. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    ahhh I see greenie, so Phuque just MIA’d out on ya’ll huh

…huh see what I did there, huh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

#####################################

baby jesus Says:

no you are not real baby jesus, you are made up!…Tom Hanks told me so!

Jesus was never a baby too.. According to the Bible he just appeared around 30 and died 35 or something like that… I guess he never committed any sins as a kid.. He never committed grand theft camel or anything???? COME ON…

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

how old is it?
    ^^^^^^
    3yrs and never an issue. I think I am just going to have them replace the hardrive. I had most of my ish backed up on an external. Thanks God(c)Hindi Taxi driver

33. BKScribe Says:

damn with greeny back it feels like 07 in this bitch

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

who is Baby Jesus? My moms always told me that JESUS was watching over me. Thanks to god

35. baby jesus Says:

hate dont kill……it make me stronger…..dey hate……dey haye

36. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

Jesus lived to be 33

and was born from Mary…….that whore that lied to her husband talkin bout angels and s hit

**Lightening strikes me

37. el feces loco Says:

*hears FCC emergency sirens*

*Tony Yayo’s it up*

*puts on gas mask over his mouth(n) and keeps the nose open*

*spits diabolically*

38. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:55 pm

*daps Vets and does secret handshake with the Grand Union*

######################

*daps Fuxie*

*messes up handshake*

*gets jumped*

you guys were right, I done and fucked up…

39. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

Oy vey!!?!

40. baby jesus Says:

i r wavy is a cliche

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ fux

i copped some john varvatos converse rain boots off gilt.

lol, you should get your $25 from them soon.

42. green eyes Says:

# Beezy Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:54 pm

Greenie, drop that pic here:

BeezysTeenGirlPics@gmail.com

^ lol….

43. el feces loco Says:

I turn my du rag into a ski mask quick = hottest street song of 09 so far.

i turn my durag into a ski mask quick yeaaaa turn my du rag to a ski mask quick yeaaaa

44. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

The best YaYo verse ever was on the “Love You Better” remix they did.. To be totally honest they all killed that shit!

45. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

**is currently listening to an online radio show hosted by “bootycrack” of bootycrack magazine

If I’m lying I’m dying

blogtalkradio.com/The-BootyCrack/2009/02/18/Whats-crackin

46. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I am in love with Khloe Kardishian. The Big bitch. she got that big strong girl swag on High(c)Serena Williams.

everybody should put they dick in such a pussy atleast once

47. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*crushes coconuts between armpits*

48. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

*daps fux*

49. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    how old is it?
    ^^^^^^

yea, replace the HD

50. Big_seth Says:

someone just got fired at my job.

This is a small office so its like 10% of our staff gone.

it’s MAAAD awkward here.

51. baby jesus Says:

im still analyzing this mixtape cover, so far ive noticed the murcielago in the back, hes in flushing medow park, there is apparently a pig posted up next to the lambo. this mixtape cover speaks volumes

52. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

This has to be the worst year ever for hip hop… What is Mad Skillz gonna rap about at the end of the year?

53. el feces loco Says:

# baby jesus Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

hate dont kill……it make me stronger…..dey hate……dey haye

^^THIS TOO..Interscope hated on the TOS project…I’m still eating Jimmy cash aint no object

54. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

everybody should put they dick in such a pussy atleast once

amen to that. She makes me wanna eat a whole pork loin…mmmm mmm scrumptious.

55. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

Seth

why they fire them?

56. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

Big_seth Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    someone just got fired at my job.

This is a small office so its like 10% of our staff gone.

it’s MAAAD awkward here.

—-

*Advises Seth to bag groceries quicker*

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:59 pm
    @ fux

i copped some john varvatos converse rain boots off gilt.

lol, you should get your $25 from them soon.

^^^^^^
    I saw that my nigga *daps*. I was like WHO THE FUCK IS ________. cuz it said Your Friend bought off gilt recently and then your name.
    I was like who is that person

my romantic song of the week “Uncle Murda’s Come Here Baby”

58. Black Says:

i didn’t know that CH was releasing his album for free. i actually tried to defend the Dilla producer credit because I thought at least some bread will go to his peoples. But how the fuck was any money gonna be generated from a free album? Not that his debut was gonna do crazy numbers but damn is this nigga retarded?

59. green eyes Says:

ya’ll need to step your gilt game up, fuck with ideeli and ruelala too

60. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# tHe-XfAcTa Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

u serious?!…someone get this muhfucka out of the cave…

61. green eyes Says:

my romantic song of the week “Uncle Murda’s Come Here Baby”

^ this

62. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

baby jesus Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

LMAO that cover got mad layers son. Fuck that Covers with Layers is the new shit. Like have a cover with all kinds of little things and innuendos

63. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

green eyes Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    my romantic song of the week “Uncle Murda’s Come Here Baby”

^ this

^^^^^
    hey did you ever make out west? *hug/kiss combo*

64. IwannaToungePunchYourDirtStar Says:

Yayo)uncle murda

65. Voltron Says:

This entry was posted by Dre on Wednesday, June 10th, 2009 at 4:48 pm and is filed under Artwork, Comedy.

*runs into hell with clothes covered in gasoline*

66. Seth Gueko Says:

YAYO BANKS FIDDY
    end of a mainstream crew
    GUNIT IZ DEAD
    if FIDDY don’t
    do tha milli
    shyt wit hiz
    next albumm damn

67. IwannaToungePunchYourDirtStar Says:

Banks next album will be nice man he gettin all quality production and features with kiss juelz fab cmon fellas