PICS: “Rock Filthy, Not Guilty”

heltah-skeltah

The Rockness Monstah took the opportunity to claim his innocence on attempted murder charges both onstage and during an interview with XXLMag.com last night (May 5) at Santos Party House in New York for the release party of indie rapper Phil Anastasia’s The Outfit LP.

Rock, who was arrested on charges of assault and attempted murder in the shooting and paralyzing of a pimp in Brooklyn in January 2008, asked the crowd to join him in call-and-response chants of “Rock filthy, not guilty” while debuting a track over Snoop Dogg’s “Murder Was Tha Case” instrumental.

“It’s an accusation and it’s a bunch of bullshit,” Rock said later of the charges. However, he remained confident that the situation would resolve itself. “For once in my life — not to say that I appreciate the law in any sense of the word — but I can say that if they do their job and they do their job thoroughly, then I ain’t go no problem. It’ll be good.”

As for now, with a trial yet to begin and his next court date still months away, Rock continues to move forward with his career, hitting the stage last night alongside Inspectah Deck and Streetlife, as well as his Heltah Skeltah partner-in-rhyme, Sean Price.

“You got a couple of people who are afraid to touch the situation,” Rock said. “They don’t know whether I’ma be able to travel or do shit like that. But I just did a whole month overseas.”

During a recent three-week stint in Cali as well, Rock also recorded a mixtape entitled West Coashka, due out before the end of the summer. “That’s summer time rider music right there,” he said. “For all those people who love all the West Coast and love that ‘Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka’ shit.” Sean P also promises a summer release for his own solo mixtape, Kimbo Price.

heltah-skeltah-2heltah-skeltah-3heltah-skeltah-4

P!

Photo Credit: Jonathan Weiner. Props to XXL.

35 Responses to “PICS: “Rock Filthy, Not Guilty””

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

The government allows bootleggin as long as it isnt a chinese product or else you will get the death penalty

JESUS CHRIST!

china gives death penalty for fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion — but counterfeiting?????? cot damn!

next they gonna slay u for jaywalking

lol that country has too many people so they figure why not weed people out the old fashioned way. shit’s sad. imagine how people get wrongly convicted. disgusting

that’s why when right wing morons cry about sudan and iran i say look jackasses, china is worser than all of them combined, so stfu

2. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

eskay on the left?

3. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

PUR!

4. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Kimbo Price is a dumbass album name.

5. herbal kint Says:

@ sleep I got you ( none ) but you got to check out that track I dropped and tell me what you think first, yup shameless plug and hostage situation

tinyurl.com/cl6e73

6. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    Kimbo Price is a dumbass album name.

doggie this cat got like 18 albums, by now it’s just anything rhyming with price, jesus price, kimbo price, next album gon be “Price is Right”

7. herbal kint Says:

* daps cocca *

yo do me a favor and check out that track and tell me what you think

8. rex hussla Says:

_______________________________________________________

*daps*

9. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

next album gon be “Price is Right”

^I like that much better.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Sean P!!

Waiting for that Random Axe.

11. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

I love Sean Price one of the few completely unique and incredible MC

for my money

Sean Price > MF Doom

14. Big Homie Says:

P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Babydoll Says:

Gat damn I didn’t mean to get that nice during lunch…LOL!

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

>Indeed. Hard.

shit is Pricey but nice.

17. herbal kint Says:

@ sleep – heres the j. cole tape, on good faith you will check the track

@ cocca – Yo I need people to check out this track and tell me it’s not crack, it’s produced by premo and pay particular attention to the 2nd and 3rd rappers’

tinyurl.com/cl6e73

18. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Gat damn I didn’t mean to get that nice during lunch…LOL!

^You gotta be careful smoking blunts on vacant floor at the gig BD.

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

where my niggas with the big dick at(c)Hook on Pina Colada Sheek and PUN

wtf aayoooooooo

20. herbal kint Says:

@ sleep – whoops heres the link to the j cole tape

rapidshare.com/files/209345842/J._Cole_-_The_Come_Up.rar

21. Babydoll Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 4:00 pm
    Gat damn I didn’t mean to get that nice during lunch…LOL!

^You gotta be careful smoking blunts on vacant floor at the gig BD.

^LMAO…I’m a little smarter than that

*sprays febreze*

*looks around nervously*

22. Big Homie Says:

LOL at Cam realeasing a clean version of “Bottom of the Pussyhole” to “Bottom Of Her Goodies, Y’all”

23. rex hussla Says:

Yo man…

the name Boi-1da is borderline clever, but also borderline HOMOcidal

24. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

>Indeed. Hard.

shit is Pricey but nice

>I mostly rock their suits….shits are splendid. But yeah, pricey to say the least.

25. Dr Flav Says:

Could somebody throw me a quick downloadable mixtape site besides Nahright right quick, thanks in advance.

26. G7 Says:

GILES!!!

27. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 3:59 pm

Gat damn I didn’t mean to get that nice during lunch…LOL!

*Boss Voice*
    “Um….Ms. Doll? We’re gonna need some blood work ’cause there’s a gentleman in the lobby with a slapmark across his face and dung in his trousers……”

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my homie who is a carsalesman …… Yo i make some of my best deals when I high

29. Big Homie Says:

Hey BD ( o ) ( o )

30. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Boi-1da

^borderline jacked from Banks too

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Boi-1da
    ^^^^^^
    I cant fuck with a rapper with names that are in code and I take more than a minute to decipher.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 4:00 pm

where my niggas with the big dick at(c)Hook on Pina Colada Sheek and PUN

wtf aayoooooooo

^That was a dope track… but that got damn hook was THEE worst homoerotic line of all time.

That compilation was ill though.

Mysonne… lefty, gun up in the right palm… poppin’ niggas in they sleep so they die calm

33. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Dr Flav Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Datpiff, Mixtape torrents.com

34. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 4:04 pm
    Hey BD ( o ) ( o )

lmao.

35. herbal kint Says:

@ Billz – as one of my fellow nahright vets from way back, can you do me a favor and check this track out and tell me what you think, it’s produced by premo and pay particular attention to the first and second guys

tinyurl.com/cl6e73