Video: J. Cole – Dollar & A Dream II

Can’t believe we almost missed this. If you’re still sleeping on him, wake the fuck up. The Warm Up mixtape coming soon.

Shouts to Karen Civil; follow J. Cole on twitter.

Previously: Video: The Introduction: J. Cole | J. Cole – Grown Simba | Video: J. Cole (Roc Nation) – First Radio Interview + OnDaSpot

285 Responses to “Video: J. Cole – Dollar & A Dream II”

1. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

think of where Ross would be with this album if 50 hadn’t kneecapped that nigga

2. Frank Ramz Says:

yea, id have to hear more from Cole

3. "A" Chick Says:

Hmmm I need to hear more tracks before I can decide This was just aight.

4. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

hold up….this shit is tight

5. DasaMidi Says:

Kid is nice …pause (jus for the @pausepolice)

6. DasaMidi Says:

Kid is nice …pause (jus for the @pausepolice)

7. The Great Snake Says:

this kid sounds like Blu, part 2 …

8. Seth Gueko Says:

Young Mula’s drake but Roc Nations newest cats,
    mikkey factz, j cole, drake are the futur of the rookies,
    wale, cudi and consequence are the G.O.O.D MUSIC rookies !

9. Seth Gueko Says:

Blu too
    he needs a major label with a mogul support
    but his first label major is in the making !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thus

10. sleep Says:

Is this song any good I can’t listen on my blackberry. The stan in me wants roc nation to be such a bid deal.

11. sleep Says:

I forgot to play mega. I see Nobody won good. If I don’t win I don’t want anybody to win.

12. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvqPpOsHT-U

$5 dolla nigga > Dollar n A dream

J Cole is wack..this shit was garbage..and I ain’t even brush my teeth yet.

13. V.I Says:

THIS SHIT IS SHIT.

“SINCE 14 HOLDIN PUSHA T WAS CHOSEN”

V A ALL DAY BABY.

14. digital Scales Says:

Wow comparing this nigga to Blu????????????

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blu has ”Below the heavens” this kid has a song part 2

Damn

And he doesn’t sounds shit like Blu, this sounds good tho

15. geico lizard Says:

sleep Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 8:30 am

220 million dollars friday. I have about $4 in tickets.

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

This kid is nice with it.

17. FaMs! Says:

Yesterday somebody almost got pregnant in NYC, the shit I seen these bitches wearing at school…..

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo this shit is nice right here

19. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

220 million dollars friday. I have about $4 in tickets.
    ——
    start an office pool. if everybody puts in 5, you and esily have like 10o tickets if 20 people get in on it. Personly I dont play the lottery, but Id imagine the more tickets you have the great chance of winning

20. Big Homie Says:

*hugs CiCi and sniffs her panties*

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 8:58 am

*hugs CiCi and sniffs her panties*

*sticks a maxi-pad to his head*

22. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

CICI when you said you have the big O when you want, does that mean you chooose to not have them sometimes? I gots to get to the bottom of yall women and yall Orgazzles,,

23. Joe 88 Says:

*Wears hat like plies*

*Wears melo jersey backwards*

*Snuffs Knicks player*

*Drops 33 in one quarter*

*Gets la la pregenant*

*Appears in stop snitching DVD*

*Beats NO in 5*

24. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

The swine flu is likely a descendant of the infamous “Spanish flu”[citation needed]that caused a devastating pandemic in humans in 1918–1919. In less than a year, that pandemic killed more an estimated 50 million people worldwide.

25. Brooklyn Bully Says:

Damn my homie put me on to fam like 4 months ago, now he all over the net. I thought my nigga was frontin when he said he signed to roc nation. Good to see dude blowing up. Rather this than gucci mane.

26. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up Nelly’s “Country Grammar” album*

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Who are you to question me. It’s just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:02 am

I don’t know any chicks that choose not to have one lol. But I guess what I was trying to say last time is that if I want one, then I’m going to have one by any means necessary.

28. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:07 am
    *Turns up Nelly’s “Country Grammar” album*
    ——
    with or without subs???

29. geico lizard Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 8:57 am

220 million dollars friday. I have about $4 in tickets.
    ——

That is a good idea. The lottery likes press conferences with a bunch of people smiling holding big checks.

*Snuffs Knicks player*

^ Melo’s back-pedal > Deion Sanders’ back-pedal

*dapz NAHgerians*

31. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 8:53 am

This kid is nice with it.

^^Are you serious? Without goin back to listen to it..NAME ONE MEMORABLE BAR…This nigga is Charles Hamilton part 2.

What you know bout ya momma on that hard pipe/on that hard white/i tell you what them scars like/i feel like cartwright/bill?????????

This nigga is average at the best..SMH @ instant cosigns nowadays..2 below par songs ..a cosign from Jayz(who signed Lady Gaga) and this nigga is the future?

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:13 am

*Snuffs Knicks player*

^ Melo’s back-pedal > Deion Sanders’ back-pedal

*dapz NAHgerians*

Philly 1, B’More 0 for that mess.

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:15 am

# D. Billz Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:13 am

*Snuffs Knicks player*

^ Melo’s back-pedal > Deion Sanders’ back-pedal

*dapz NAHgerians*

Philly 1, B’More 0 for that mess.

^How you figure? He duffed them niggas and made sure he could see the floor from all angles. Niggas get banked in B’more EASILY. I’m sure he seen enough of that to know that you don’t stand around a huddle of ninjas when you’re outnumbered.

B’more = Bank City

34. Joe 88 Says:

Philly 1, B’More 0 for that mess.

^Melo was confused, he still a real G for not totally whipping everyone on that court ass. I respect him for that, lol

35. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

I’ve listened to this 3 times and I have found no redeeming qualities to anything this character says..his flow is mundane..lyrics like

Every nigga cant jump..so white men can dunk?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IS THIS?

he still a real G for not totally whipping everyone on that court ass.

^LOL! Like, really… who was he supposed to be scared of? JEFFRIES?! That nigga is cotton soft.

37. CiCi The Intern Says:

Philly 1, B’More 0 for that mess.

^How you figure?

The dude he swung at (Marty Collins) and ran from is from Philly. On GP, Philly takes the point.

@ Joe

Oh please LOL. Carmelo back peddled to Jersey City after throwing that punch. That’s being a punk.

38. Big Homie Says:

Umm I would have sex with every single member of Electrik Red

39. Joe 88 Says:

B’more = Bank City

^taber-fucking-nacle. You can see him having a “I’ve been banked too many times” flashback right on the spot. He was on some “fuck it, swing on the first ninja, then get to a balance battle field”

40. The Shooter Says:

How much did Ricky sell?

41. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Karen Civil is sexy tho..she got that “I might be pregnant” face..

42. Joe 88 Says:

Umm I would have sex with every single member of Electrik Red

^Yep, & I don’t have no specific order either

43. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*Snuffs Knicks player*

^ Melo’s back-pedal >

>That was my homie too that Melo did the duffing too…Mardie Collins…TU guy, dormate and fellow pothead.

44. FaMs! Says:

If you live in NYC, I know you can smell sex in the air…Just got back from Detroit over the weekend, Detroit bitches was lovin the kid swag at Belle Isle, niggas was looking hurt LFMAO

They was laughing at the tight clothes and studed belt swag, but the bitches was getting moist..

45. G7 Says:

*listens again*

*salutes all*

46. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

How much did Ricky sell?

^158k

47. The Shooter Says:

Oh y’all gonna straight up ignore me huh

48. Big Homie Says:

^Yep, & I don’t have no specific order either

^ Just watched an interview with them and I was trying to decide who and who I wouldn’t. I was just playing myself because I know damn well I would do all easily.

49. Johnathan Osterman Says:

*makes note*

51. G7 Says:

this is okay

52. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

FaMs! Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:24 am

^^That’s the swine flu u smellin my nigga..

53. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

Rose (ro-zay) tastes like sweet piss.

# Joe 88 Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:21 am

B’more = Bank City

^LMAO! You know tall, Ricky Fontaine lookin’ ass ninjas don’t get NO pass in the streets of B’more. Especially if he was living over east. I see why that ninja ended up going to Towson Catholic before he went to that school in VA.

Melo > Marty

knuckle AND hoop game

56. geico lizard Says:

Mic The Hand Tony Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:27 am
    FaMs! Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:24 am

^^That’s the swine flu u smellin my nigga..

Damn,roffle. Girl at my church cancelled her honeymoon to cancun because of swine flu scare.

57. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Mic The Hand Tony Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:31 am

Rose (ro-zay) tastes like sweet piss.

WTF??!?!?! lol

How you know what that tastes like…? And I aint talking about the Rose either…

58. FaMs! Says:

Over the weekend someone died in Detroit over the Swine Flu…

*predicts it will be the next Mixtape Title for Max and French*
    *predicts it will be the next code name for Heroin in the DMV*

59. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Melo > Marty

knuckle AND hoop game

^LOL, this aint even close hoop wise…although in a fair one I don’t think Melo would be the hands down favorite.

60. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Over the weekend someone died in Detroit over the Swine Flu…

^false

61. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

I don’t have to slash no prices on this coke
    this shits dope
    you can step on it in the name of love
    watch the feens get a fixture
    a deadly mixture/cocaine and blood
    _________________________________________________

WTF??!?!?! lol

How you know what that tastes like…? And I aint talking about the Rose either…

^^you never tasted piss as a kid?..SMH yall be lying like moddafukkas..You know you know what piss tastes like..Same cat that be eating her pussy right after she say ” hold up lemmi go pee first”

62. G7 Says:

>>^158k

====
    If i remember correctly Ross predicted Get Rich first week numbers. He can’t even help lying to himself.

63. CiCi The Intern Says:

Question: Do you dudes record yourselves smashing some chick on your camera phone?

True story: One of my dudes was over at the crib last night and he straight whips out his phone and is like “Look at me getting it in’ and sure enough, its 40 seconds of him knocking some shorty down. I didn’t know whether to give him props for doing his work or to be disgusted LOL.

64. G7 Says:

>>you never tasted piss as a kid?.

^wow!! not where I grew up.

65. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

*Turns up Nelly’s “Country Grammar” album*

This was a good album
    ——–
    only if you had a system, otherwise it was some mess…

66. The Shooter Says:

Never tasted piss, ever

67. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:39 am

^^I use my laptop..I need both hands to hold her ass cheeks apart.

68. the watcherz Says:

this j cole kid is crack i see why hov signed him

69. Johnathan Osterman Says:

LOL

Arrrghhhh shit, Your killing me over here lol

1. I dont eat pussy

2. Why would I have tasted piss as a yute? WTF?!?!? loool…lemme find out you was adopted by a man named Roberto Kelly…

158 – 160K in the CURRENT climate is pretty damn decent. If they push this single with Dream, he could possibly be gold by the summer. That song is lava. Especially if you’re an 80′s head. Ladies gonna love it. WATCH.

“all a nigga really want is youuuu… all a nigga really want is youuuu”

71. Big Homie Says:

^ I’ve had yet to do that I’ve only had a chick let me take pics and record her playing with her self before I got it in, but that’s about it.

72. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:40 am

Never tasted piss, ever

^^As a kid you never accidentally pissed on your hand..and then tasted it? Ya’ll had some wack childhoods if not.

99.9% of the time..I forget my phone even has a camera.

73. G7 Says:

>>1. I dont eat pussy

====
    Rigga a tru yawd man

74. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Ayo, tasting piss aint wavy b

75. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:39 am

He was trying to show you his skills just in case.
    Friend of mine did that but he was married and his wife saw it on his phone. She kicked him out for a week.

76. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

@shooter @ johnathon yall liars..If yall never tasted piss how yall know that it does’nt taste like Rose? How yall know that I AM WRONG for saying that? Hmmmm?

77. digital Scales Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:41 am

158 – 160K in the CURRENT climate is pretty damn decent. If they push this single with Dream, he could possibly be gold by the summer. That song is lava. Especially if you’re an 80’s head. Ladies gonna love it. WATCH.

“all a nigga really want is youuuu… all a nigga really want is youuuu”
    ____

cosign and i was never really a rawse fan

78. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:43 am

Ayo, tasting piss aint wavy b

That’s fucking disgusting lol

79. FaMs! Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:37 am
    Over the weekend someone died in Detroit over the Swine Flu…

^false
    ____________________

I was there Sunday, it was on Fox 2 news

80. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# G7 Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:42 am

>>1. I dont eat pussy

====
    Rigga a tru yawd man

Yu dunn kno

81. G7 Says:

>>As a kid you never accidentally pissed on your hand..and then tasted it?

^ol’ Curious George ass nigra

82. The Shooter Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:39 am

I did that once but I could hold the phone good because there was to much motion so I just threw the phone down and kept on smashing

83. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

I was there Sunday, it was on Fox 2 news

^No one in the US has died of that flu…I think you misheard.

84. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Mic The Hand Tony Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:44 am

I dont know or care if that statement is correct or incorrect sir. Rose tastes like Rose to me…not urine lol

I was just asking how you know what PISS tastes like

85. THE-XFACTA Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:25 am
    How much did Ricky sell?

^158k

Not much more then Jada so 50 should do about 750k first week

86. the watcherz Says:

you

87. CiCi The Intern Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:44 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:39 am

He was trying to show you his skills just in case.

*daps the lizard*

The kicker shit is that he turns the camera onto himself and makes this face like “Yeah, nigga!” … I was through at that point LOL!

88. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

Not much more then Jada so 50 should do about 750k first week
    ——-
    *laughs out loud*

89. geico lizard Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:46 am
    I was there Sunday, it was on Fox 2 news

^No one in the US has died of that flu…I think you misheard.

WASHINGTON – A 23-month-old Texas toddler became the first confirmed swine flu death outside of Mexico as authorities around the world struggled to contain a growing global health menace that has also swept Germany onto the roster of afflicted nations. Officials say the death was in Houston.

Kathy Barton, a spokeswoman for the Houston Health and Human Services Department, said Wednesday that the child had traveled with family from Mexico to Brownsville in South Texas. The child became ill in Brownsville and was taken to a Houston hospital and died Monday night, she said.

90. Johnathan Osterman Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:39 am

Yep…but recording getting head > recording smashing

91. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

@ CiCi

when i was in columbus ohio…to make a long story short I smashed off this cougar broad in her hotel room…then she basically passed out drunk….so I snapped a few pics to share with the homies.

That is the extent of my cell phone pr0n

92. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:39 am
    Question: Do you dudes record yourselves smashing some chick on your
    *daps the lizard*

He was his own cheerleader,roffle.

93. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

I was just asking how you know what PISS tastes like

^^Aite I can dig it..As a kid tho..I tasted my own piss, and I distinctly remember the taste to this day..ok so for all you non pee tasters..Let me say this then..Rose tastes like sweet Budweiser.(n)

Ill leave it at that.

94. Joe 88 Says:

^Sometimes. I have a few female friends that I let roam freely thru my phone, forgetting sometimes that it’s T&A on there & one of them caught a bitch ass hiked in the air, classic shit, even tho she dropped my phone, it was still classic

95. FaMs! Says:

most chicks will let you record them or take pics on some freaky shit…you just have to be up front and not “creepy/weirdo” wit it.

96. Joe 88 Says:

I hate my friends that like showing themselves smashing broads, like ninja I don’t wanna see that at all, I never was the dude that got excited when ninjas break out the playboy, fuck I wanna see some scattered ass on paper for? I wanna see that shit in person

97. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

I only record the money shots.

Leave my kids on her face call it a family portrait…

98. Joe 88 Says:

Real talk, I seen some chick from baltimore I know on Xtube, she sent me the link thru myspace like a year ago, bitches are stupid

99. The Shooter Says:

Mic The Hand Tony Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:44 am

What? I don’t know how piss taste so why would I compare it to rose? I don’t even drink Rose, but the point is that you’ve tasted piss before and that’s not normal as you can tell by the comments. You could’ve said Rose taste like soda and I would’ve never replied, but when you said you tasted piss, that baffled me.

100. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:50 am

101. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:53 am

^^THIS

Any chick with a webcam or camera phone has taped herself masterbating or doing nasty shit anyway..they all wanna “see how my(her) ass look” on camera.

I know gun play, YOU know Gunplay

I appreciate subtle metaphors.

103. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I used to have all sorts of homemade filth on my phone…and my MP4 player…

Phone stuff got deleted on emergency impulse…should of never did it tho, I was just being paranoid. The girl woulda never found the vids…I never even backed those ones up smh

104. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

^^Sometimes I go back and jerk off to old footage..like if I’m on the road at a Quickstop or stuck in traffic…personal porn.

105. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

*still totes gats strapped with infrared beams*

Happy Hump Day Nahggers!

106. The Shooter Says:

YOU do it doo doo, You do it

my Cris’ brown and I’m lookin’ for Rihanna and ‘em

108. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Because

Watching an action replay of me getting supreme dome >> Me just remembering how ill the dome was

Its just memorial purposes really

Documentation > Memory

# The Shooter Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:00 am

YOU do it doo doo, You do it

^LMAO. That nigga was DEAD ass too. Index finger all in the camera lens, bussin down what appeared to be some Yard food.

110. The Shooter Says:

Gunplay scares my little brother when he does that

111. V.I Says:

Leave my kids on her face call it a family portrait…

^^^ LOLL

112. Joe 88 Says:

>So then my second question is “What’s the point?” LOL. Do you just get a kick out of doing it or is there some legit reason as to why you feel the need to record 30 seconds of nothing, really lol

^î’ll take “just doing it for kicks” for 500 alex. lol I do it just for kicks, but it’s some chicks I would’ve recorded for black male purposes, j/k.

I don’t do it every single time, but it has happen before.

113. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

^^Let it go B..its just a pissy convo..I’m man and secure enough to admit as a kid I tasted piss..EVERYONE knows piss taste like piss..BUT NO ONE has ever tasted it..Yea right..Ok. It’s cool tho homie..as a child I did childish things..let it go.

114. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 9:54 am
    # Joe 88 Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 9:50 am

Mostly its an ego thing. Some people are so grateful just to have sex they want proof it actually happened.

I’m gettin’ faaaaaaaaaace… I’m gettin’ faaaaaaaaace

I swear… I’ma holla at Plug to upgrade my system so that I can blast that in my whip.

116. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# V.I Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Leave my kids on her face call it a family portrait…

^^^ LOLL

^^I just made that up too..I chuckled…That was a nice bar..I think Imma keystyle today..I’m feelin wordy.

Mic Thehandtony > J.Cole

117. The Shooter Says:

My friend said he captured the fattest poon ever with his camera phone and said I gotta see it if I think he’s lying…cats do it for bragging rights too

# The Shooter Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Gunplay scares my little brother when he does that

^LOL. I could imagine.

119. Joe 88 Says:

^Majority of the time, those the ninjas that NEED proof that they fucked a chick.

120. Stratford Lex Says:

*cries tear for lost Archos player*

Many years of homemade pr0n on there, some lucky bugger probably found it (II) on the central line

oh yeah an tastin piss is FOUL

121. TheCo!!inB Says:

*daps nahgasakis*
    how you kids feelin?

122. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what up, yall?

nah shoulda let that fab post rock til this afternoon. . . . adrianne bailon FTW!!

123. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Stratford Lex Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:05 am

*cries tear for lost Archos player*

Ha, thats EXACTLY the type of MP4 player / Camera I had all my shit stashed on too lol

Archos FTW

124. Seth Gueko Says:

100k is the new first week achievement !

125. Joe 88 Says:

Flo Rida = Down south twista?

Every song I hear from this dude he’s rapping at 746 mph.

126. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

LF:

I gotta get the AC in my whip recharged..

I get sent way more “me playing wid my pussy” pics sent to my phone than I have memory for.

Women think they slick they be like “heres a pic I was thinking of you”..then you check the FWD..and see 12 other numbers the pic was sent to.

Next time I have sex I wanna be in love..I don’t wanna feel guilty and dirty and disgusting like I’m giving my body away after the next time.

127. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

———-
    I just upgraded to 1 kicker 15. the box barely fit in my trunk. its a custom box that lets the sub breath. if you wanna save some loot, go to you local flee market. Get a Crunch 1000 wat amp and a kicker 1000 watt sub. tell them you want an oversized ported box. total cost should be approx 300. and you’ll be subbin better than cats wit 2 or 3 subs

128. FaMs! Says:

I dunno, I record homegrown just because its fun and impulsive.
    I compare a girl letting me tape her to getting phone numbers from pretty chicks….I just do it just because I can.

129. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Every song I hear from this dude he’s rapping at 746 mph.

Every song I hear from him all I hear is “Babbada babbada doe, babbada babbada babbada doe…”

Maybe its just me…

April 29th, 2009 at 10:09 am

———-

^I need to remember that. But here’s my question… if you get a flat, how are you supposed to get to the spare? I don’t want to have to disconnect madd wires. That’s why I was thinkin’ about opting for one of those new flat joints. But I haven’t heard much about ‘em to actually cop it.

131. V.I Says:

FLO RIDA = ABSOLUTE MAINSTREAM DOG SHIT.

I RECORD BECAUSE I CAN DEGRADE THE BITCH.

STILL GOT CLIPS OF MY EX I HAVE A JERK MY GHERKIN TO SOMETIMES. AND I THINK HAAAHA GOT U BITCH GOT U GOOOOOOOD.

132. FaMs! Says:

Oh,

“Welcome 2 Houston” is the hardest shit out the south right now but with an !AYO chorus ROFL.

…”still breaking boys off”

*dies*

133. V.I Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:12 am
    Every song I hear from this dude he’s rapping at 746 mph.

Maybe its just me…

08 Victory Feat Rhea [Produced By Jim Jonsin]
    09 Skit
    10 Wasting They Time Feat Lil’Wayne [Produced By The Alchemist]
    11 Throw It In The Bag Feat The Dream [Produced By Tricky Stewart]
    12 Gotta Gate It Feat Johnta Austin [Produced By Jermaine Dupri]
    13 Skit 2
    14 Your Baby Feat Ryan Leslie & Keri Hilson [Produced By Next Selection] 15 Please Believe It, Believe It Please Feat Red Cafe [Produced By Trackmasters]
    16 I’m Serious Feat Dwele [Produced By Kanye West]
    17 Stay Feat Marsha Ambrosius [Produced By DJ Khalil]
    18 Outro

135. The Shooter Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:04 am
    # The Shooter Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Gunplay scares my little brother when he does that

^LOL. I could imagine.

Lol, you would think it’s a scary movie or something.

136. CiCi The Intern Says:

I do fuck with Flo Rida’s “Shone” though. Maybe because Pleasure P is on the hook.

That nigga Loso’s manager/A&R went and made all the phone calls to everybody who’s hot and got a feature.

And I bet it’s still bubby.

138. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

stray shoots leave niggas in hearses
    you a Brad Miller nigger
    shoot but miss on purpose
    I could act like a play
    your scene? we don’t even have to rehearse it
    you in the danger zone
    upload bullets thru my cameraphone
    I shoot you on Vimeo
    flip ya wig like barberzone

139. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ CiCi
    guys get off on visuals so for most it adds to the level of excitement to record it. i’ve only done it with consent. it’s trippy to think i’ve put kids future moms on tape…..imagine some next old head nigga got your mom on vhs somewhere.

140. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Nah, even the Flo Rida songs that I like…I can still just hear “Babbada Babbada Babbada Doe..”

He does it on every song…sweartogod (c) Orion

141. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Every one of Fab’s albums read off as a “Who’s hot at the moment” list…

This is why Fab will never excell in the LP department

142. The Shooter Says:

stray shoots leave niggas in hearses

I think you mean “shots”

143. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

fuckin celtics. . . . ben gordon out there lookin like he back on the streets of NY, though!!

144. FaMs! Says:

Summer of 09 belongs to DRAKE….I repeat DRAKE!

145. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Americans get so weirded out by sex and sex acts…its just sex(c) Europe

Countries that accept sex for what it is have less sex related problems than America..its 2010..everyone has been on tape at some point or another..You think they aint taping you at the Telly when you get that cheap ass room?

146. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:19 am

stray shoots leave niggas in hearses

I think you mean “shots”

^^I had my keyboard OFF safety fella…don’t make me Bol(ether) you son.

147. V.I Says:

FLO RIDA IS A HO RIDA.

148. The Shooter Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:19 am

Co-sign but way too many turnovers by the bulls….if they can limit that they might win this series

149. TheCo!!inB Says:

that fab album looks like good money though. i was just knockin what it look like this morning.

150. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

has fab ever had a #1?

151. FaMs! Says:

>>Countries that accept sex for what it is have less sex related problems than America..its 2010.

*drops Funk Master Flex Bombs*

152. CiCi The Intern Says:

Feces, where were you during the draft? I missed your “colorful” insight lol

153. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*drops Funk Master Flex Bombs*

let’s be clear. this guy is a major problem.

154. V.I Says:

CICI I SAW YOUR PIC AND WOULD LOVE TO STICK MY HEAD BETWEEN YOUR THEIGHS GIRL

155. The Shooter Says:

Ben Gordon can hit some unbelievable shots

156. TheCo!!inB Says:

Fab just needs good production and it’s less “produced by 3rd Floor Project Beat Bros” on this new one. I’m pretty sure this album can be a success.

157. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

IM GONNA STICK MY WHOLE FIST IN THIS BROADS ASS 2NITE… WATCH!

158. CiCi The Intern Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:28 am

Ben Gordon can hit some unbelievable shots

But yet, he can throw up some bricks. He’s the gift and the curse of the Bulls.

159. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

V.I Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:27 am
    CICI I SAW YOUR PIC AND WOULD LOVE TO STICK MY HEAD BETWEEN YOUR THEIGHS GIRL

nOsUR! V.I, Thats how u get V.D.
    “Watch ya Selllllllf” (q: Thornton brother #1)

160. V.I Says:

CICI RESPOND TO MY ADMIRATION OF YOU!!

161. TheCo!!inB Says:

V.1 sit the next few comments out before you sprain something kid.

162. CiCi The Intern Says:

# V.I Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:30 am

CICI RESPOND TO MY ADMIRATION OF YOU!!

Sheesh.

163. G7 Says:

whatever happened to solo albums with minimal guest appearences? Barely anyone out there can hold an album down on their own these days. That Fab tracklist is another example.

164. Smear Says:

Whats good nah?
    Why the fuck those WSHH clowns got that new Rae vid before the nah/NMC? SMFH. I thought Lex knew better.

165. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

niggas see me on NR
    posted up where the womeNR
    we get together like a semiNR
    my repotoire is to go extra hard
    u soft like female genitals
    I got the bullets
    you could get the scars
    jail or on the streets
    jamaican so I always rep the Yard
    I was gettin it on a cell
    YOU was gettin it IN a cell

166. TheCo!!inB Says:

*no look daps Griswald the 88th*

That Fab album looks like hot doodie.

168. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud Loco.

169. Smear Says:

Wuuuuuuuuhhhh!

170. Mark Twain Fame Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:31 am
    # V.I Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:30 am

CICI RESPOND TO MY ADMIRATION OF YOU!!

Sheesh.

damn someone has a e-stalker.

171. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    *no look daps Griswald the 88th*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

172. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

CICI RESPOND TO MY ADMIRATION OF YOU!!

Sheesh.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

CiCi, your stans are approaching max b. level. . . . watch out.

173. Big Homie Says:

has fab ever had a #1?

^ That joint the Tamia sample?

174. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# G7 Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:31 am

What GodGod said.

175. Babydoll Says:

*yawns*

176. Who are you to question me. It's just Plug’s destiny… to kick back, kill time, and live successfully Says:

——-
    the only thing you should have to move is your box, just tell whoever hooks it up to make the speaker wire 5 to six feet long so if you needed to take the box out, nothing whould need to be disconnected. I’ll tell you what, Illl drive to bmore and install it for $250

177. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

That Fab album looks like hot doodie.

fab hasn’t had a dope album since “ghetto fabolous”. . . . he’s the rapping nate dogg.

178. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:25 am

Feces, where were you during the draft? I missed your “colorful” insight lol

^^I know..I forgot to turn on my twitter updates on the cellie..I watched the first day at ESPN zone..I couldnt even reach out and touch you when yall snatched up Mccoy..I had McCoy over Shonn Greene but I/m not mad at Greene selection…I don’t believe in Maclin but I don’t believe in any of the WR’s this year (including crabtree)

The best WR out this class will be Robiskie…But yall had a great draft tho..I included Ellis Hobbs as a pick too…Great draft day.

179. TheCo!!inB Says:

*turn up Diddy Boppin*
    “i got a french chick that french kiss my asian broad/my caucasian chick minauge with my milasian broad”
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

180. G7 Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    That Fab album looks like hot doodie.

^co-sign. looks like he’s trying to blend Luda’s massive guest list with an American Gangster like production team.

181. The Shooter Says:

Applaud V.I. for trying to get pussy over the internet

182. Geronimo P Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:28 am

^Fab’s last album was IMO his best album. He had joints on that album. Minus the joint with Rihanna and the one with Lloyd (i think), the rest of his songs were tough.

Daps to the Squad!!!

183. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:36 am

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:25 am

Feces, where were you during the draft? I missed your “colorful” insight lol

People talking about Crabtree like he’s the second coming of Rice/T.O. in San Fran. People must have forgot that they don’t have a QB.

184. G7 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:35 am
    CICI RESPOND TO MY ADMIRATION OF YOU!!

Sheesh.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

CiCi, your stans are approaching max b. level. . . . watch out.

^sublte shot fired @ Beezy

185. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

***CS88s True Hollywood gChat of The Day***

_____: yup
    i remember the first time, and u carried me into ur bedroom
    very impressive
    me: Ummm, u like that Princess?
    _____: yes…very much
    me: how’d that dick feel?
    _____: amazing
    me: u sure?
    _____: yes
    u know i don’t lie
    me: (thinks to self, ALL WOMEN LIE) …lol
    _____: not about this
    me: GATTT!
    _____: if ur not giving it to me right, u will know…trust

186. Mark Twain Fame Says:

The Shooter Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:37 am
    Applaud V.I. for trying to get pussy over the internet

and for picking the wrong one in the Nah girls squad…lol.

187. TheCo!!inB Says:

niggas aren’t really gonna sit here and act like Real Talk wasn’t a good album are they?
    You Make Me Better was a #1 hit.

188. Mark Twain Fame Says:

come on Cici, give V.I. one date and a movie…

189. V.I Says:

CICI WHY U WNA SHEESH ME LIKE DAT?

190. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:40 am
    The Shooter Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:37 am
    Applaud V.I. for trying to get pussy over the internet

and for picking the wrong one in the Nah girls squad…lol.

Yea, if he wants a shot, he better grow a snatch.

191. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:36 am

*yawns*

She yawned so long
    I thought she was saying Aooooooooooow
    but no she was just tired
    covered her mouth and smiled
    I laughed, then past gas
    then smacked her on her ass

192. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Every single track on your album could be a number one hit…still dont make it a good album…

193. Babydoll Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:40 am
    You Make Me Better was a #1 hit.

^THAT

194. jimmy valentime Says:

Fab is always to genric on his albums

better theb kiss in that regards

but can’t hang with hov or nas

The south makes good mainstream albums

Tip wayne and ross>

Fab jada

195. V.I Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:40 am
    The Shooter Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:37 am
    Applaud V.I. for trying to get pussy over the internet

and for picking the wrong one in the Nah girls squad…lol.

FINE

BABY DOLL,

YOU KNOW MY SITUATION

N SOMETIMES I KNOW YOU GET IMPATIENT

196. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

When’its Reppin Time! Whe-Whe-When’Its Reppin Time!

197. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Yea, if he wants a shot, he better grow a snatch.

GATTT!!!

198. The Shooter Says:

jimmy valentime Says: > Hov and Nas

199. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*turns on “thriller”*

*googles album*

*sees 100 million+ albums sold*

*does not compute previous argument*

200. Geronimo P Says:

^CiCi, who’s San Fran’s running back?

201. TheCo!!inB Says:

The draft had some pretty great comments in there…..word to DBillz signin with the Bucs

202. Mark Twain Fame Says:

FINE

BABY DOLL,

YOU KNOW MY SITUATION

N SOMETIMES I KNOW YOU GET IMPATIENT

get it son!…this dude…

203. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:44 am
    Yea, if he wants a shot, he better grow a snatch.

GATTT!!!

lol.

204. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

^^Yea..that spread offense shit wont work in the NFL I dont think..if he learns the art of separation..THEN maybe he will be a good WR..I’m not convinced tho..he needs more receptions.

Word@ Rigz..A good album should take you on a journey….Most Greatest HIts albums (albums with 12 singles) arent really good “albums” to listen to on a whole.

205. Babydoll Says:

I’m Norfolk to the heart, but got love for all…

206. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:45 am
    FINE

BABY DOLL,

YOU KNOW MY SITUATION

LMAo, i had a bitch tell me the Very same shit, i was like “ME, YOUR SITUATION??…. YOOOOU KNOW YOUR FUCKIN SITUATION!!! YOUR THE ONE MARRIED!!!”

207. The Shooter Says:

V.I Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:44 am
    Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:40 am
    The Shooter Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:37 am
    Applaud V.I. for trying to get pussy over the internet

and for picking the wrong one in the Nah girls squad…lol.

FINE

BABY DOLL,

YOU KNOW MY SITUATION

N SOMETIMES I KNOW YOU GET IMPATIENT

Your game gotta be correct for Babydoll, I asked for her number e-mail weeks ago….I kid

208. V.I Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:44 am
    Yea, if he wants a shot, he better grow a snatch.

GATTT!!! <<<< GAT DAMN?!

lol.

209. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Geronimo P Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:45 am

^CiCi, who’s San Fran’s running back?

Frank Gore

210. G7 Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:42 am

^real chat right here. so true.

211. TheCo!!inB Says:

then past gas
    then smacked her on her ass
    ^ ^ ^
    feces i’ma give you a pass…..but, c’mon fam.

212. geico lizard Says:

Geronimo P Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:45 am

^CiCi, who’s San Fran’s running back?

Gimpy Frank Gore

213. Big Homie Says:

Babydoll..when is the next time you will be in the urea? We need to hang out. Dinner, a night of partying etc.

214. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

V.I Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:47 am
    Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:44 am
    Yea, if he wants a shot, he better grow a snatch.

GATTT!!! <<<< GAT DAMN?!

lol.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GATTTT

215. V.I Says:

BIG HOMIE WANTS TO RAM HER RUTHLESSLY.

216. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

BD be on that bullshit!!

nah, i kid. . . but you did pick the huffest spot in DC to party. . . . SMH

217. Mark Twain Fame Says:

GATTT!!! <<<< GAT DAMN?!

lol.

naw sir…dont ever disrespect the GATTT!!!…ever again!

sick the dogs on ‘em Crazy.

218. geico lizard Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:47 am
    # Geronimo P Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:45 am

^CiCi, who’s San Fran’s running back?

Frank Gore
    Coffee from alabama will be a good backup for him

219. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Aight Im outta here

*Throws up the F5 NR gang sign*

F5 to the KeyGang!

Likklemore *spudz men & hugz women*

220. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:48 am

then past gas
    then smacked her on her ass
    ^ ^ ^
    feces i’ma give you a pass…..but, c’mon fam.

^^Mind ya business..”Gas” is CODEWORD for weed…BBD at work..I was’nt trynna get her in trouble..her boss be on NR.

221. Mark Twain Fame Says:

this V.I dude must be a reg…or a serious lurker

222. Big Homie Says:

nah, i kid. . . but you did pick the huffest spot in DC to party. . . . SMH

^ Naw I’d take her to a more classier club unless she prefers otherwise. As far as dinner, probably the most elegant and most expensive spot in town. Those places where they valet will valet my Honda Civic

223. CiCi The Intern Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:51 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:47 am
    # Geronimo P Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:45 am

^CiCi, who’s San Fran’s running back?

Frank Gore
    Coffee from alabama will be a good backup for him

He’s better than DeShaun Foster. That’s for sure.

224. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Those places where they valet will valet my Honda Civic

ahhh-HA! I knew you had a Civic!

225. TheCo!!inB Says:

i never drank the kool aid
    I never ate the tuna
    gettin to the paper sooner than a male white baby boomer
    hungry hippo hip though
    but i’m the shit though
    go tell yo kinfolk i live dope
    but a nigga been broke
    how broke might you ask, broker than 2 segments
    had the rum in the flask since i was eleven

226. V.I Says:

WHY MUST I ?

fuck MTF no disrespect.

228. Geronimo P Says:

^CiCi, who’s San Fran’s running back?

Frank Gore

^Well, until they get a better QB, they’ll probably be like Baltimore, cuz there’s no question their defense will be tough, and frank gore isn’t great, but he’s no bum. Which will meam that defenses will just focus on shutting down one or the other, more than likely Gore since they have no decent quarterback to get the ball to Crabs. But I think he’ll be a good receiver by the end of his second season.

229. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

^^ I heard she like Long John Silvers..

230. streetz Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 10:54 am

Those places where they valet will valet my Honda Civic

ahhh-HA! I knew you had a Civic!

Civic > walking

231. Mark Twain Fame Says:

cOLD Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    fuck MTF no disrespect.

I hope cOLD gets sneezed on by someone with the Swine Flu…no disrespect.

232. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, they all went to luxe lounge, which used to be avenue. . . that place suuuuuucks!

and just make sure the valet doesn’t fuck up your neon lights under the car. . .

233. Babydoll Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:50 am

BD be on that bullshit!!

nah, i kid. . . but you did pick the huffest spot in DC to party. . . . SMH

^LOL! Whatever Pap…when I first said where I was going you said it was cool. Now it’s the “huffest” spot in DC? What does that even mean? I’ll be back in June for my people’s bday. Let’s see who’s word is bond then!

234. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    fuck MTF no disrespect.

^ill intro

235. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Big Homie gon take her drifting.

Next Year best RB

MO JONES DREW
    DArren SPROLES
    LEON WASHINGTON

2009 will be the year of the little backs(naw)

236. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ ^ ^
    but…..but you just, you just explained the code. i wasn’t tryin to get in your business tho Brosephus, do work.

237. V.I Says:

BIG HOMIE GONNA TAKE A DUMP ON HER (BIGGIE STYLE)

238. sleep Says:

Why did brad miller miss the last free throw on purpose if all they needed was 1 to tie the game

239. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Mike Singletary will win a ring before Andy Reed tho

Lol @ neon lights under the car

I know Co!!in I dry snitched on myself

240. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea got the huge spoiler in the back and got them chinese characters on the side of the whip.

I’ve never been to Lux surprisingly. I hear it’s nice but just havent had the chance to check it out. From the looks of the pics, its a lil ghetto just in a nice club. You been to Layla on Saturday?

241. Babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:53 am
    nah, i kid. . . but you did pick the huffest spot in DC to party. . . . SMH

^WORD! LOL

242. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*hits F5 on life*

*feels refreshed*

243. FaMs! Says:

*crosses fingers, hope I win this B-ball tourney at school today*

244. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# sleep Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 11:00 am

^^they needed 2..he missed the first one..after they made him bleed his own blood.

245. V.I Says:

BABYDOLL’S LIPS CAN TOUCH MY COCK ANY DAY.

246. TheCo!!inB Says:

girl if you let me touch your ass
    i will be your crutch and cast
    you can be my bussing pass as long as the muscles last
    when the effect fades away it’s like the day after labor day
    basically i’m saying i’ll never wear you again…

247. CiCi The Intern Says:

Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 11:01 am

Mike Singletary will win a ring before Andy Reed tho

Why you gotta bring Big Red into this? LOL.

248. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

You been to Layla on Saturday?

yea. . . it’s hella small, but it was still rockin in there. .

ugly ass antawn jamison was in there. . . and as usual, he left his facial hair at home. that nigga looks like he belongs on “to catch a predator”.

249. Big Homie Says:

^ Ummm so no response to our dinner date? I take that as a no. A nice lounge spot on a Saturday I would recommended Station 9. A place to really party at is Layla or if you like Lux, there as well. There is this huge club called 24 that just opened up not too long ago but from what I hear its ghetto…I guess that is where the H20 club crowd goes too since that place got shut down. Then you got mad places on U street if you just want to bar hop. Republic Gardens be poppin as well.

250. V.I Says:

*hits F5 on life*

*feels refreshed*

*TRIES IT

* FEELS OVERWHELMED AS ITS THE FIRST TIME EVER

*NOW I UNDERSTAND

251. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 11:01 am

Mike Singletary will win a ring before Andy Reed tho

Why you gotta bring Big Red into this? LOL.

^^LoL the whole San Fran RB convo made me..I like Singletary style as a coach..real old school..Andy Reid to cool for philly..he never gets mad or nothing..that Eric Mangini shit.

252. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Sequoia is the best restaurant in DC.

253. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

when in june?

and don’t think i forgot about my brunch promise, either. . . . big homie comin too, now that he served his bid. . .

254. Big Homie Says:

yea. . . it’s hella small, but it was still rockin in there. .

^ yea and mad people come through so it does get packed. Downstairs is wack. Only good if you want to cop a table and just party with your peoples. But the real party is upstairs. Its bigger up there too (none). Layla is my spot on Saturdays. That place is always poppin, imo. Crazy how the tables up there is 3 Gs. Im making my return next Sat for a bday and graduation party. My homie Vanessa works there too. That place is always packed with women. Big Homie likes.

255. Lan Says:

I’m what these niggas is killin to be, but I don’t want my children to be. (c)

256. Big Homie Says:

Fun Fact: I really don’t drive a Honda Civic btw

257. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Sequoia is the best restaurant in DC.

fogo de chao>>>>

April 29th, 2009 at 11:07 am
    Fun Fact: I really don’t drive a Honda Civic btw

you lying bastard!

261. Babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 11:04 am

^WTF BH? I said I’d be there in June and we’d see who was who then because I can’t tell from a distance right now…LOL!

262. sleep Says:

When I went down for the inauguration I ate some good food in the area. I had some good crawfish.

263. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 11:05 am

Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:
    April 29th, 2009 at 11:01 am

Mike Singletary will win a ring before Andy Reed tho

Why you gotta bring Big Red into this? LOL.

People in this city are some ungrateful bastards when it comes to Andy Reid. Like really, do you want Ray Rhodes in here again?

264. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^Thats a fucking chain dude

there’s like 2 or 3 in the country.

that ain’t bad.

and it’s all you can eat. instant win.

265. Big Homie Says:

thebighomie @MissKeriBaby gosh I love you
    less than 5 seconds ago from web

I’ve been waiting for 3 months to have the courage to twitter her. I just did. I hope she responds LMAO

266. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

there’s like 2 or 3 in the country.

that ain’t bad.

and it’s all you can eat. instant win.

^theres easily 10+…its not like a Red Lobster, but its a national chain.

267. Geronimo P Says:

Rich Off Cocaine is better than anything you have heard this entire year thus far

268. geico lizard Says:

Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:58 am
    Big Homie gon take her drifting.

Next Year best RB

MO JONES DREW
    DArren SPROLES
    LEON WASHINGTON

2009 will be the year of the little backs(naw)

Chris Johnson is on that list. Young Marshall Faulk ass nigga.

269. geico lizard Says:

Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:58 am
    Big Homie gon take her drifting.

Next Year best RB

MO JONES DREW
    DArren SPROLES
    LEON WASHINGTON

2009 will be the year of the little backs(naw)

Chris Johnson is on that list. Young Marshall Faulk ass nigga.

270. Big Homie Says:

^ YEEEESS I will be there waiting my love

271. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^New York Minute >

272. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^theres easily 10+…its not like a Red Lobster, but its a national chain.

lol, i just looked.

there are.

but i gives no fuck. . . their food is fucking amazing.

273. Mark Twain Fame Says:

LOL @ BH…

aight back to work..

274. CiCi The Intern Says:

Jibbs is still rapping? Fuck outta here.

Can’t front…”King Kong” was kinda tough.

275. V.I Says:

OMG 2PAC IS BACK!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2PAC! 2PAC! 2PAC! AYO MAN ITS PAC!!! PAC’S BACK!!!

*DOES CARTWHEELS AROUDN THE ROOM

276. V.I Says:

FOR REAL THO THE GUYS EARS TOO THICK TO BE PAC’S

PAC WAS DAMN NEAR PERFECTION IN EVERY SINGLE WAY SHAPE AND FORM.

MOST PERFECT BLACK MAN EVER.

ON THAT BRUCE LEE LEVEL.

277. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

BH swag meter been on 1 hundred zillion since he cut his beard…this nigga a beast now..I bet he eventually end up standing BBD up to take Keri Hilson on a date.

278. Babydoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 11:17 am
    Jibbs is still rapping? Fuck outta here.

Can’t front…”King Kong” was kinda tough.

^*secretly co-signs*

279. Gather Says:

lame Nickelus F > J.Cole

280. A-King Says:

J. Cole aka “The Drake Killer”

281. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: J. Cole - The Warm Up Trailer Says:

[...] Video: J. Cole – Dollar & A Dream II | Video: The Introduction: J. Cole | J. Cole – Grown Simba | Video: J. Cole (Roc Nation) – First [...]

282. Nah Right » Blog Archive » J. Cole - Dead Presidents II Says:

[...] Video: J. Cole – Dollar & A Dream II | Video: Karen Civil’s The Introduction: J. Cole | J. Cole – Grown Simba | Video: J. Cole [...]

283. If You Ain’t Up On J.Cole Your Living Under A Rock « Welcome To Freshness And Above Says:

[...] Video: J. Cole – Dollar & A Dream II [...]

284. Nah Right » Blog Archive » J. Cole - The Warm Up (Mixtape) Says:

[...] 7. Dead Presidents II 8. I Get Up 9. World Is Empty 10. Dreams ft. Brandon Hines 11. Royal Flush 12. Dollar and a Dream II 13. Water Break (Interlude) 14. Heartache** 15. Get Away 16. Knock Knock 17. Ladies ft. Lee Fields [...]

285. J. Cole – The Warm Up (Mixtape) « BOUGARD BLOG Says: