Video: Jadakiss MTV Documentary Trailer #5 (More Jay-Z & Styles)

The Last Kiss in stores next Tuesday, April 7th.

The full documentary will air on MTV2 this Sunday, April 5th.

Previously: Video: Jadakiss – MTV Documentary Teaser #4 (Diddy Talks L.O.X.) | Jadakiss – MTV Documentary Teaser #3 | Jadakiss MTV Documentary Teaser #2 | Jadakiss MTV Documentary Teaser #1 (Jay-Z & Fabolous)

26 Responses to “Video: Jadakiss MTV Documentary Trailer #5 (More Jay-Z & Styles)”

1. lo k Says:

keeping up with posts fail

2. Beezy Says:

his album will leak in the next 24 hours…it has to.

3. R.J.Orion Says:

“Ghost World” with Thora Birch and Scarlett Johansson >>> _______

Thora Birch > Scarlett Johansson

4. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

why do you keep posting those little video players and they never, ever work?

>>his album will leak in the next 24 hours…it has to.

I’m gonna have a stream of the whole thing shortly. walk with me. (c) Louch

>>why do you keep posting those little video players and they never, ever work?

which?

7. Beezy Says:

Word. So My girls dad wants to buy her a house and wants me to be in. Basically I think I am in, just want to look around for a place near all of my family and hers

^aka she’s pushing him to do this behind the scenes to lock you down.

8. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

eskay Says:

March 31st, 2009 at 3:17 pm
    >>why do you keep posting those little video players and they never, ever work?

which?

wait.

so they only dont work for me?

cuz whatever player youre using in this post i never see.

>>cuz whatever player youre using in this post i never see.

Flash Fail.

10. R.J.Orion Says:

that U-N-I joint is good stuff …

11. sleep Says:

That shit sound like some updated arranged marrage type shit. But if u want to move in do u homie.

12. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 31st, 2009 at 3:17 pm

^aka she’s pushing him to do this behind the scenes to lock you down.

LOL.

Actually I’m probably gonna buy a house with the wifey too. No point in paying rent as much as a house payment right now. (in San Antonio at least).

A house CAN be a decent investment. But usually not (not bad or good). You make money by adding to it & if you buy a foreclosure or HUD home, you spend less & stand to make more by fixing/ adding to it.

13. babydoll Says:

*gets rated off of work*

14. PLUG Says:

Lost employs mythology, religion, science, science fiction, literature, etc. in it’s storyline.
    ——
    thats my point. its too scattered. Makes no since. From dinosaurse to high rise buildings.

15. Big_seth Says:

I know my girl is tryin to lock me down with this. I’m okay with that, but I know if things got bad I would have no problem selling that shit to break even

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

March 31st, 2009 at 3:17 pm

^aka she’s pushing him to do this behind the scenes to lock you down.

word I know.

Plus the dynamic of my pops always being away and my moms needing me in the house is the thing that has kept me from making that particular leap in the past. But there is like 8 houses on my parents block alone. That would be a good look to be around the same place I grew up, and she only lives a 5minute drive away now.

basically i am trying to convince myself and everything seems to make logical sense to me.

17. Big_seth Says:

# PLUG Says:
    March 31st, 2009 at 3:22 pm

——

Double spelling FAIL. lol

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

March 31st, 2009 at 3:20 pm
    that U-N-I joint is good stuff …
    ^^^^^
    YO I just downloaded a mixtape from them with the same name, Whats the difference?

19. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

Double spelling FAIL. lol

crikeys!

20. Beezy Says:

yeah Seth and Fux…never been a better time to buy, at least in our lifetime.

21. sleep Says:

Nigga ur mom is a grown ass woman u have no obligation to keep her company u have to live ur life.

22. Big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:

yeah Seth and Fux…never been a better time to buy, at least in our lifetime.

Yeah, worst case scenario. I have some property to rent out in a couple years since interest rates are so low.

23. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

SpanishBroads no bra!

24. Beezy Says:

if I had $280,000 saved so that I could put a downpayment on a $1.4M (2BR) condo here in NYC, I’d do it! lol and FML.

25. Beezy Says:

^Your wilding.

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sleep Says:

March 31st, 2009 at 3:27 pm

^^^^^^
    you treat your mother how you like homie. My family has no expiration date on obligations