Torae – Double Barrel Tuesday 2 (Pt. 2)

Part two of Tor’s Double Barrel Tuesday series.

Torae – Sound Bwoy Freestyle

Previously: Torae – Double Barrel Tuesday 2 (Pt. 1)

25 Responses to “Torae – Double Barrel Tuesday 2 (Pt. 2)”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

double penetration brunches

2. R.J.Orion Says:

Torae = XFACTA

… really …

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

that Jay Electronica Che Grand “Hagler” track has got many a spin in my ipod since I downloaded …. a particular track that stuck out to me that and Pac Div’s “Mayor”

4. Big_seth Says:

fux,

That DOOM shit is what I listened to last night, this morning & probably will again on the ride home.

DOOM is ill

>>double penetration brunches

is that like a 2 martini lunch?

6. Big_seth Says:

Some morning I play exhibit A on repeat til I get to work. lol

Jay has a mean catalog.

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Word Seth I have yet to give the DOOM a good ME-Time Listen, you know like just yourself nothing else no cpu, no tv, nothing just MUSIC.

8. beantownbeaner11 Says:

Exhibit A>>>>CH whole catalog

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

March 31st, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    >>double penetration brunches

is that like a 2 martini lunch?

^^^^^^^
    Eskay , I did the lunch fling a long time while ago and it was go to the park and fuck in the car, nothing more and nothing less.

10. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 31st, 2009 at 5:04 pm

That’s what I’ve been doing since last night. That shit is crazy IMO.

“I once told an inbred skinhead a nigger joke.”

LMAO

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

got my 501 jeans
    my V neck sweater
    saggin in my pants cause I don’t know better

12. Big_seth Says:

And Ghost and Rae killed their respective features.

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

You know when Mos was reciting the DOOM lyrics? shit reminded me of being young and making dumb faces when I would hear something crazy being spit. Last time I recall doing that must’ve been around Supreme Clientele. I still get that screwface and UGHHHHH but it isnt the same

14. TheCo!!inB Says:

“you can say you part of my band, the grand union.”
    that nigga Denaun Porter went in with that beat.

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

March 31st, 2009 at 5:10 pm
    “you can say you part of my band, the grand union.”
    that nigga Denaun Porter went in with that beat.

^^^^^^^*daps*

Got damn it left me wanting a little more from JayElectronica

16. lol Says:

is pray vi reighn out?

17. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 31st, 2009 at 5:08 pm

18. Big_seth Says:

I’m hoping Jay Elec might be the lyricist to really surprise me.

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Rich Off Cocaine Says:

==========================================
    Last time I had the screwface was when I first heard Transformations (Exhibit A) by Jay Electronica.

Doom & Jay elec on a track = Outta here!

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ya Seth Lupe has said a few things that got me to go ughhhhh or rewind/rinse and repeat, cuz it went over the head. Remember the Soap Refrences on GOTCHA? WOO LOL

Even One Pac Div said some shit like “Go ahead and Tape us/Your Boy Hustle Hard Like Rambis for the Lakers” .. and I was like UGHHH shit, The So-Cal in me hit home with that. NOBODY HUSTLES HARDER THAN KURT RAMBIS

>>strangely, I agree. I can’t even remember when the last time I was like that. Lupe’s music was as close as it got in a while. When “The Cool” dropped.

ya’ll are outta ya’ll minds. first of all Lupe doesn’t really spit lyrics that make your face screw up. secondly, how can SC possibly be the last time you heard something like that. I just heard something the other day that made me do the Tony Montana face. ya’ll ain’t listening to the right shit.

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

some might say the jargon is gibberish(c)Jay Electronica

yup agree on Jay Elect Exibit A

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Eskay it isnt the same . I would make the screw face look at the lining in the notes of the beat and writers of the song ….go back look at that shit two more times, what sample was used make a mental note, listen again and again and again till my face started to look like a nigga with face nerve damages

24. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 31st, 2009 at 5:15 pm

some might say the jargon is gibberish(c)Jay Electronica

yup agree on Jay Elect Exibit A
    I can understand that, but that’s because they aint listenin right.

I wouldnt’ say those people are even dumb, they just normal. You gotta be smart to really hear that nigga. LOL

25. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 31st, 2009 at 5:15 pm

You tellin me Dumb it down wasn’t ill with the lyrics… I must disagree. Lupe has it.

Some of these young cats aren’t lyrical enough for all that. & that’s not bad, they make good music. but I love rap.

I swear I still cop old shit to try and chase that high from days past. LOL.