Video: Lil Cease on Ubeenjacked

Lil Cease stops by the studio talks about B.I.G., the Notorious movie, Junior Mafia, Wants to amend with Lil KIm but she did sign papers for her character to be portrayed in the movie..

“One day he gave me the microphone and he was like ‘listen, take this mic, don’t say my whole rhyme, just say a few lines every now and then’. We never rehearsed. We did that one show and from that day on, I was rocking with BIG ever since. I was about 13 years old. So when people see the movie, they’ll say the dude looks like he is too young to play me.. I knew that was coming.”

Sorta Related: OnSMASHxMiss Info’s Throwback Thursday v16.0 is out

59 Responses to “Video: Lil Cease on Ubeenjacked”

1. kevfrescura de talco Says:

de talco

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ubeenjacked

^^^^^^^^^
    H to the OMOOOOOOOOOO

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

I take my niggas out for drinks on occasion, when they dont have the means….
    ====================================
    But it’s not expected. You niggas are acting like you have to spend money to date a bitch & I’m saying it’s just the opposite. Once you start spending money, you gotta wonder what a chicks motives are. if you aren’t paying upfront,. you’ll find out her motives right away.

No. You take a bitch there. And you spend $$$.
    ================================
    Tricking 101

>>Ubeenjacked

ayo

5. Darth Cipher Says:

b-ease Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 7:01 pm
    The closing scene of Crash >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

One of the worst Best Picture winners ever.

agreed, brokeback mountain should of won!!! (fights off all you homophobes with a 10 inch dildo)

6. herbal kint Says:

again buying girls shit is not a problem if your buying her shit just to impress her and to hopefully get the pussy than it’s an issue, also I guess it depends on how much money you got because when I go out with my friends theres always someone whose like fuck going to the club/bar I ain’t got no money and guess what me and the other people who can afford it are like fuck you your coming we will buy you drinks, no homo needed because it’s just about helping your friend out and allowing him to go out and have a good time because you can afford to, I’m not gonna make him sit home and be bored or do some dumb shit just cause me and a couple friends won’t buy him some drinks

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

like to go to nice restaurants…when else am I gonna do that? With two of my niggas…or even worse, one? FOH. No. You take a bitch there. And you spend $$$.
    ====================================
    I go out & eat & drink with the homies whenever we all get a chance to kick it.

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo real talk

Wonderful World of Cease-a-Leo = damn nigh classic album

Darth…

Leave.

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I go out & eat & drink with the homies whenever we all get a chance to kick it.
    ^^^^^^
    mr.me too. And then Pimp at the Bar. Call it Dive Bar Pimping

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Wonderful World of Cease-a-Leo = damn nigh classic album

sizzle. my homie and i were buildin on that the other day too.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Yo real talk

Wonderful World of Cease-a-Leo = damn nigh classic album

^That one skit about the 3rd nigga in the coupe HAS to be Top 5.

13. Darth Cipher Says:

I go out & eat & drink with the homies whenever we all get a chance to kick it.

seriously Amp, you’re showing a homo card with that comment, you’d rather spend money with your homies, over a girl who could potentially become wifey??? that shit bugs me

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Kev swear to god Cease as an MC was nice and his voice Uncanny . always came prepared to spit, IMO.

15. Darth Cipher Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 7:07 pm
    Darth…

Leave.

did you see the movie???

>>I go out & eat & drink with the homies whenever we all get a chance to kick it.

BBQ’s is not a nice restaurant

17. Darth Cipher Says:

Really… giving us such an easy target like that???

18. I Hate My Job Says:

# Darth Cipher Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 7:05 pm

b-ease Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 7:01 pm
    The closing scene of Crash >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

One of the worst Best Picture winners ever.

No homophobia whatsoever,but yo cant be serious.Crash was definitely the better flick and deserved win. Everyone was just trying to be politically correct co-signing BBM

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

You can spend money on a chick, but only if you’re sure she’ll reciprocate. But just coming out of pocket for a chick you just met is foolish. It’s like saying, “I’m so desperate to chill, I’ll pay for everything!”

Fuck that. I’m not that pressed to be kicking it with no broke bitch.

The real game is to have a chick tricking on you. Now that’s some G shit.

20. A tribe called quest Says:

Deadass, smh at some of you mothafuckas not having a father to teach you all this. I was raised by my mom so I naturally learned to be comfortable with women, I don’t consider buying a chick something as a form of ‘tricking’.

21. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Did you seriously just say that?

Overstand what you just typed

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

did you see the movie???

got two copies unwrapped, gag gifts from the Brother

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

that kanye joint was awful.

24. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# Mic The Hand Tony Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 7:07 pm

LF: So when did women start shaving? Women ain’t start shaving till like 2000..Niggas/Bitches despise a hairy pussy nowadays when mostly ALL of them had the pubic cobwebs in they eyes at birth…yall aint better than yall parents..stop all that oral sex yall having and start growing back ya pubic hairs..pussy lookin like its 8yrs old. WTF make a nigga wanna shave his balls? That’s why we fucked up now as a community.
    # Mic The Hand Tony Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 7:09 pm

you be asking your momma them kinda questions?!?!?! cause 1. i don’t wonna know what kinda ish my parents be doing when they getting they funk on, and 2. it ain’t my business what they be doing when they be getting they funk on, you nasty motherfucker!!!

^^You can’t talk to ya moms about sex…but you can go have sex with some chick and eat her pussy? In every other country besides America..sex is natural. America has this ” taboo” shit about sex..when its not that serious.

Obama where art thou?

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

BBQ’s is not a nice restaurant
    ====================
    We’ve done BBQ’s lol, but I like to eat different kinda foods, so we go to the sushi spot, indian food, etc.

If the only time you go to a nice spot to eat is to impress a chick, you’re a lame, straight up.

26. Beezy Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 7:06 pm
    ====================================
    I go out & eat & drink with the homies whenever we all get a chance to kick it.

^I ain’t talkin about Applebees, you ol $2 appetizer ass nigga.

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

The real game is to have a chick tricking on you. Now that’s some G shit.

^^^^^
    ok I dont find that G. My girl buys me shit all the time that “would look nice on you” as she says. but I dont find that G at all. If she gets me something ok and thank you.

Marrying the Heir of a Million dollar Company No pre-nup is G

28. I Hate My Job Says:

Wonderful World of Cease-a-Leo = damn nigh classic album
    I have not listened to that yet.I wil bet on that right quick (NH)

29. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@ fux

cease was in a good space at the time, no question.

30. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Fact: I will NEVER watch BrokeBack Mountain (no homo)

Even the NAME deserves a ayo

You’d have to peel my eyes open & strap me down on some Clockwork Orange shit. Real talk

31. 40 Inc Says:

Interscope confirmed that Dr. Dre, Eminem and 50 Cent were in Las Vegas at the Palms Casino on Sunday filming the video for “We Made You,” the first single from Em’s Relapse album. A photo from the video set was posted on 50 Cent’s Web site, ThisIs50.com.

The flick features the trio sitting at a poker table. Em is sitting in the middle, sporting a gray suit, white shirt and his new dark-brown hair with a part in it. Dr. Dre is on Slim Shady’s right and has the most poker chips. The Doc has on an identical outfit to Em, while 50 sticks out in a T-shirt and red-and-blue fitted cap.

Interscope said the video would hit airwaves April 7.

32. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

*sends his mom a DM on twitter*

*asks her for oral sex advice*

“Don’t bow…You can get pussy with your father’s features” she says.

33. 40 Inc Says:

WE MADE YOU lil wayne

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

====================================
    Bros before hoes, fam. This nigga is out there spending their whole check looking for wifey lol.

See, it’s this trick mentality that has niggas defiantly defending tricking. The game is really fucked up.

35. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 7:09 pm

empathic co-sign

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    No. You take a bitch there. And you spend $$$.
    ================================
    Tricking 101

Chicks make up more of the work force than men in this country for the first time in history.Assuming most niggas on here are referring to LADIES and not birds,top notch women don’t need us to buy them shit.It’s a 50/50 thing at first,but I don’t mind paying to jump it off.

37. Darth Cipher Says:

really??? then why didn’t it win??? i saw them both, (and liked them both, don’t get me wrong) but Crashed forced a moral on you, it was pushing the issue of racism and stereotypes on you, where there was no room for audience approval or personal judgement, basically the movie said, all you people who think this way are wrong, and this is how you should be (hence the way everyone had a resolution the was peace and love for the world) so you leave the movie thinking, damn i gotta change or i gotta tell people to change… good movies with moral stand points don’t do that, they leave you with a question through the resolutions, would you have done the same, and the way it would have been done was by contrast, some people doing right, others doing wrong… that’s why myself and many other movies buffs along with average joes felt the movie shouldn’t of won

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ohh Shit I was at the PALMS SUNDAY ….wtf I aint see one NEgro in the building

39. Beezy Says:

This nigga is out there spending their whole check looking for wifey lol.

^I’m not assuming your talking to me, but maybe you were…either way, I couldn’t spend my whole check if I tried. Thanks.

Sushi and Indian food >>>>>>>>>>

41. A tribe called quest Says:

Real talk, I wanted to go out one night and instead of going by myself or with my homeboy I invited a girl and didn’t expect to beat after the night was over. I spent mad money too.

A couple days later she hits me up and I end up fucking her at her job so I win. She realized I didn’t want anything that night, she wanted to be my girl too but I met the wife shorty after.

42. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 7:12 pm
    @ fux

cease was in a good space at the time, no question.

^^^^^^^
    remember on that track on Murder Music? Ughhhhhh he went in

43. Darth Cipher Says:

did you see the movie???

got two copies unwrapped, gag gifts from the Brother

you didn’t answer the question!!!

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I couldn’t spend my whole check if I tried. Thanks.
    ============

*traps like a bitch*

Farouq, where do you stand on the 6 Rings

46. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9381044/How-to-judge-basketball-IQ’s

^^^^^^
    basketball ether

47. Darth Cipher Says:

who’s spending their whole check??? you got out for lunch or a coffee, a small bite where you can conversate, $40 tops if you know the good spots… it’s not like you’re gonna be dating 10 girls thinking they’re all gonna be wifey, and even so, must girls these days pitch in, but i digress, if you’re that stingy with the wallot, maybe your income is the issue

48. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 7:17 pm
    Farouq, where do you stand on the 6 Rings

^^^^^^

49. Mic The Hand Tony Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

The real game is to have a chick tricking on you. Now that’s some G shit.

^^^^^

^^Sometimes your words come off like you think you’re the only one here with a girl, usually its fun (enjoyed her vids while she was dressing too) but for some reason today its annoying the hell out of me..no shots.

By the way..why did she have a vibrator in her purse?

_________________________________

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 7:09 pm

^^^Of course you don’t, YOUR MOTHER raised you..Your pops would have taught you how to get what you want for free.

>>if you’re that stingy with the wallot, maybe your income is the issue

“send backup to the Lil Cease thread, shots fired! i repeat, shots fired!”

51. Jersey*made*me Says:

eskay Says:

March 26th, 2009 at 7:17 pm
    Farouq, where do you stand on the 6 Rings

Canal St

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

I spent mad money too.

=============================
    You won cause you got to fuck after spending mad money?

>>Eskay I tried to get into them but Too Much going on. I like my ish simple streamlined classic simple but detailed. Thus my love for Chucks Vans and Early Nikes ….them 6 rings have a whole lot of personality homie. I cant even fuck with the Spizikes even though i got the Grey jawns. I wear them with grey polo sweats and that is it

I hear you. I liked the second pair they dropped, (the conchords I think?), but now all the new models is mad fucking busy, and they’re honestly ruining it for the pairs that look decent. I’ll stick with original models.

anybody see those 1′s in the Hare 7 colors?

54. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 7:15 pm

… shit when I go out with girls who I am just friends with am really just friends I still buy them drinks, they have to fight me to buy me a drink, thats just the way I was raised and its not hurting my pockets so I do it, I’m not expecting anything but thats just how I am, so if I go out with a girl I’m trying to smash I’m paying, I’m not saying I’m a take her to a fancy 5 star resturant and broadway play and buy her flowers and presents the whole time but she is not paying, and thats not because I wanna impress here but because thats how I was raised and taught to treat women, now a straight jumpoff ain’t getting shit but maybe some drinks and a hit or 2 of some weed …

55. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

for the record speculating on another niggas wallet isnt very G

^ i kinda fucks with those

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

anybody see those 1’s in the Hare 7 colors?

^^^^^^^
    ones are my Favorite and these is GARBANZOS!

58. I Hate My Job Says:

where there was no room for audience approval or personal judgment, basically the movie said, all you people who think this way are wrong, and this is how you should be
    On the contrary it did the opposite.Alot of stereotypes were put on blast from black folk living the criminal life,to racist white folk to the hispanic immigrant population in Cali.It gave both good and bad perspectives to each points of view..the politically correct governor,his racist wife,ludas and O Dog nigga;s criminality countered by his brother (Don Cheadle) lew enforcement career etc etc I cold go on for ages..Bottom linr it gave both sides to the story

59. A tribe called quest Says:

@Mic

Watch your mouth, although I was raised by my moms I saw my pops on the regular. My father taught me how to be a man, meaning be there for your kid, wear a condom, get your education, don’t wife a bitch until you find the one, fuck mad hoes. Etc