Video: Charles Hamilton – Loser

Presented by XXLMag.com. Directed by Travis Satten.

78 Responses to “Video: Charles Hamilton – Loser”

@ pap

what u gonna be a page?

^lol, just hope they dont check your Nah history, and the remarks about smashing Michelle out.

let me not be judgemental and give this a listen.

2. babydoll Says:

*adjust pink fuzzy headphones*

3. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww PUSSYPOPPIN!

babydoll I’ve been meaning to ask, you’ve been going extra hard lately with the comments; did you switch your brand of herbals?

5. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:25 am

UhOh

6. babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:25 am

^LMAO…why cOLD, I don’t know what you speak of…do you care to go into further detail?

7. dIGITAL SCALES Says:

*LISTENS ON GP*

UhOh

^ so its just me that noticed bd stepped her comment game up?

9. J. Caesar Says:

i could never get into his music, especially with that soulja boy bullshit..sorry i prefer drake or kid cudi

10. babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:26 am
    UhOh

^ so its just me that noticed bd stepped her comment game up?

^that implies that it was lacking before…hmmmmm…lol

^…just saying the contents been a lil more creative and aggressive.

12. Pusha TON Says:

Bun & Pimp >>>>>

13. kevfresco Says:

@ pap

my cuzzo used to intern at the pentagon for like 6 mos. he was doin some fiberoptic somethin or other. when it was done he immediately got a supe position @ comcast in VA.

^that implies that it was lacking before…hmmmmm…lol

^nah not at all, if anything your commenting was sparse, now not so much.

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Pusha TON Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:26 am
    Album of the year contenders (so far):

Deeper The Rap

fixed.

I’ve heard enough music off of it to form an opinion. Can’t say that about any of the albums you mentioned.

on my second cup of coffee, still havnt eaten a thing.

17. dIGITAL SCALES Says:

this actually aint bad, i like the hook, his bars are weak tho

18. Pusha TON Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:30 am
    Pusha TON Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:26 am
    Album of the year contenders (so far):

Deeper The Rap

fixed.

UGK 4 Life is more than likely >>>> Deeper than rap

19. Lurk McGirt Says:

My observation – if eating pizza hut makes u shit @ nite,eating it 4 breakfast will also make u shit

20. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

if this dude sells more than 50,000 i will sell my son on eBay

no mentions of Nas dropping a new album.. I guess he’s preping for the birth of his new born.

22. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:33 am
    if this dude sells more than 50,000 i will sell my son on eBay

(calls Social Services)

if this dude sells more than 50,000 i will sell my son on eBay

^roffle.

*comments harder*

25. Smear Says:

CNN Bang Bang was my shit. Foxy went in.

NahRightUnkutDallasPennCokeBluntsSmokingSection
    are the starting five of the internets ….. Bol’s that impact player off the bench.
    2dopeBzLowkeyOnSmash holdin the pine

26. nation Says:

it goes shoot, stab, punch, kill…

27. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:33 am

whos really checkin for Nas right now? Nigga dont know if he wanna rock the QB piece or some handmade 3rd grade africa piece. nigga is stuck in 96′

28. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ pap

what u gonna be a page?

i never said her last name. . . michelle is a common name!

*plots on the first lady*

29. dIGITAL SCALES Says:

i don’t like having sex I LIKE BRAIN!

30. streetz Says:

*clicks link to listen then realizes it says CH not CNN**
    **Ctrl+atl+del’s it up**

31. the watcherz Says:

xxl got them hd cameras thats whats up

32. Smear Says:

drugskillh

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Dope video. Charles has “It”, whatever “It” is. He just needs to make actual songs for his album. This is a mixtape throwaway. Dope, but nowhere near where he needs to be.

^Ricky Ross said Nas spit an unprecedented verse. You aint checking for Nas?

35. the watcherz Says:

dIGITAL SCALES Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    i don’t like having sex I LIKE BRAIN!
    real talk getting top thats done right>>>>.poon

36. the watcherz Says:

Ricky Ross said Nas spit an unprecedented verse. You aint checking for Nas?
    nigga u satisified wit one verse

37. Pusha TON Says:

Loso’s Way will also prolly be >>>> Deeper than rap

38. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

real talk getting top thats done right>>>>.poon

no-sign.

no mouth will ever compare to a tight, warm box.

xxl got them hd cameras thats whats up

^ those cams can make an amateur look like Martin Scorsese.

40. dIGITAL SCALES Says:

drugskillh
    DRUGSKILLHIPHOP.WORDPRESS.COM > NAHRIGHT.WORDPRESS.COM > JESUSCHRIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Pusha TON Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:43 am
    Loso’s Way will also prolly be >>>> Deeper than rap

fab been fell off. . . he got that disease where his guest appearances are hotter than his own songs.

42. babydoll Says:

dIGITAL SCALES Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    i don’t like having sex I LIKE BRAIN!

^yesterday’s nah comments called and….lol

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, i NEED to see this jim jones documentary.

i’ve heard nothing but good, hilarious things.

anybody got any release info?

44. Pusha TON Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:44 am
    Pusha TON Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:43 am
    Loso’s Way will also prolly be >>>> Deeper than rap

Naa, his last mixtape ‘There is no competition’ was dope.

45. babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:29 am
    ^that implies that it was lacking before…hmmmmm…lol

^nah not at all, if anything your commenting was sparse, now not so much.

^I see I said. ©D DOT BILLZ

46. streetz Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 11:39 am

The only It Charlie has is a pair of pink fuzzy headphones.

nigga u satisified wit one verse

^ I’m saying niggas is still checking for the kid, Jeezy put him on the album, now ricky…

no-sign.

no mouth will ever compare to a tight, warm box.

^sizzle.

48. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:45 am
    yo, i NEED to see this jim jones documentary.

i’ve heard nothing but good, hilarious things.

anybody got any release info?

The Smurfs Christmas > jim jones documentary

^I see I said. ©D DOT BILLZ cOLD.

50. the watcherz Says:

no-sign.

no mouth will ever compare to a tight, warm box.

no poon can compare to a nasty spitty blow job if she dnt have gag reflexes its even better omg its heaven on earth. If she does a good job i usually give her a kiss on the forehead just to show my appreciation

51. babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    ^I see I said. ©D DOT BILLZ cOLD.

^LOL! I knew you were gonna do that. Copyright FAIL!

52. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The Smurfs Christmas > jim jones documentary

GATTTT!!!

papa smurf was a whore.

53. streetz Says:

# the watcherz Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 11:47 am

no-sign.

no mouth will ever compare to a tight, warm box.

^^^ No sign FTW, but **daps** at the mafia forehead kiss on shorty dome, lol

54. dIGITAL SCALES Says:

# babydoll Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 11:44 am

dIGITAL SCALES Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    i don’t like having sex I LIKE BRAIN!

^yesterday’s nah comments called and….lol
    __________

word baby its like that?

55. Big_seth Says:

*bids on babyChea*

lol.

I like the song. I expected more from the video. Its ah ight though.

56. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

you ever had a chick squeeze her shit while you in it?

or havin a girl’s legs shaking when you holdin them up in the air?

or squat while you on your feet and hit it from the back while her chest is flat, but her ass is up?

these, my friend, are all superior to a blow jizzle.

57. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

*bids on babyChea*

*broofles*

58. babydoll Says:

dIGITAL SCALES Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:49 am
    # babydoll Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 11:44 am

dIGITAL SCALES Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    i don’t like having sex I LIKE BRAIN!

^yesterday’s nah comments called and….lol
    __________

word baby its like that?

^nah, it’s never like that with you…*winks*

59. The Shooter Says:

*doesn’t cut hair in months*

60. Big_seth Says:

# Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:
    *bids on babyChea*

*broofles*

I should have said

*bids on YTLJ6*

61. sleep Says:

I’m always checking for esco album. Can’t wait for that new shit from ann, olu, rita and bob sons.

62. the watcherz Says:

you ever had a chick squeeze her shit while you in it?

or havin a girl’s legs shaking when you holdin them up in the air?

these, my friend, are all superior to a blow jizzle.

you ever got dome so good you cant stand up no more

got ya dick suck from the back and she still got the whole thing in her mouth

sucked so hard ya dick smell like fruity pebbles from the lipgloss

one chick suck the cum and spit in the air and caught it wit her mouth

Amber Rose in a cat suit >>>>

64. the watcherz Says:

maybe its me or im just a sucker for a chick wit good dome idk

65. Pusha TON Says:

V told me put my first quarter in the ceiling, he meant a quarter million, you niggas thinking like children

66. kevfresco Says:

not fukin bad chuck hammie……

ty would be ecstatically proud.

67. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

It’s like my AK’s gay/everyday I make it come out the closet
    firing rockets at Rockets/Landry ya whole family
    shoot at them legs/dem niggas cant stand me

*daps all you Nahgerians*

*hugs babydolls arm*

68. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

you ever got dome so good you cant stand up no more

got ya dick suck from the back and she still got the whole thing in her mouth

sucked so hard ya dick smell like fruity pebbles from the lipgloss

one chick suck the cum and spit in the air and caught it wit her mouth

lol, i answered no to all of these. . . like i said yesterday, a chick that give that good bobble bobble is a rarity.

they just don’t care no mo’.

69. nation Says:

>> Amber Rose in a cat suit >>>>

link or bamma

70. dIGITAL SCALES Says:

*pulls out welfare card*

*buys a cold sandwich from the bodega*

*diddy bops*

*gives card back to Carmencita*

*throws her a bag of bud to light up*

71. kevfresco Says:

got ya dick suck from the back and she still got the whole thing in her mouth

wtf!? how?(nhjic)

72. Mr.Londoner Says:

the sonic samples never got boring…

like how they flipped this on..

73. the watcherz Says:

they just don’t care no mo’.
    Your right…my suggestion is make her watch superhead even if she wanna turn it off make her watch it and i mean like have her study that shit you”ll be a happy man afterwards

74. sleep Says:

Damm thet took max kellerman of the radio.I guess he was talk too much hip hop.

75. Belize Says:

not bad

76. cozy Says:

charles is over rated! fuck that pink shit an quit sounding like kanye or shud i say kangay! An Nas is a God fuck who think different!!!!!

77. Ex-Slave Says:

I recognise that sample… The Stylistics ‘One Night Affair’ as used much more efficiently by Little Brother on 2005′s The Minstrel Show’s lead single ‘Lovin It’… this guy appears to be overated…

78. Par Citizen Says:

they just don’t care no mo’.

Dudes must not be hip to Jasmine Cashmere. My ex would get turned on by the way she gave head and eventually started doin the same things she was doin. My god, those were the happiest times of my young life.