Saigon – My Crew (Prod. by Statik Selektah) (SiriusXM Radio Rip)

Radio rip from DJ Premier’s show LiveFromHQ on SiriusXM.

Saigon – My Crew (Prod. by Statik Selektah) (SiriusXM Radio Rip)

UPDATE: Saigon – My Crew (Prod. by Statik Selektah) (CDQ)

All In A Day’s Work hits iTunes this Tuesday, March 17th.

Props to DJPremierBlog for ripping it.

104 Responses to “Saigon – My Crew (Prod. by Statik Selektah) (SiriusXM Radio Rip)

1. Seth Gueko Says:

Statik top three underground producers now !
    Saigon top three most anticipated rapper without album

2. A tribe called quest Says:

cant say i have ever watched a single episode of that show, how is it?

–Its sad but funny in a way. A bunch of random ass celebs get chastise by a man with extremely bad hair.

3. Beezy Says:

woww

*dead dead dead* @ Buddens and Wale on Nah Comments.

4. Rockabye Says:

Statik top three underground producers now !
    Saigon top three most anticipated rapper without album

Winning the Special Olympics: is it actually winning?

5. Beezy Says:

its actually a shame that Buddens doesnt realize he is a Nah celeb…and Wale is respected as far as up and comers go.

For them to not realize that Nah is behind them is a shame.

6. Beezy Says:

Big up to Temple University making the NCAA Tourney.

7. Beezy Says:

Saigon top three most anticipated rapper without album

^CuDi, Wale, Max all more anticipated…even tho Sai has more time in.

The sad part is Asher is dropping before all them.

8. A tribe called quest Says:

Hershal took too many blows to the head (nh) because this dude is speaking like 5yr old trauma patient

9. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Big up to Temple University making the NCAA Tourney.

Aint going to front, Christmas was one of the hardest dudes i ever had to play D against (nhjic)

10. M.Tyson Says:

Beezy Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 9:48 pm
    Saigon top three most anticipated rapper without album

^CuDi, Wale, Max all more anticipated…even tho Sai has more time in.

The sad part is Asher is dropping before all them.
    ==============================
    nobody even knows if Cudi can rap im mean really RAP…Wale from what i heard i dont feel his music…..MaxB is certified garbaage who is product of current hiphop love affair with “swag” any time theirs a maxb post in the comment section you see the following terms “wavy” “oowwww” nothing about how talented he his

11. Hoskins Says:

Dunleavy looks like the sort of coach that would call his players niggers

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, so the jawn nicole narain (from the fabolous video and LL’s “love u better”) said if you gave her your number via twitter, she’d call you. . .

the jawn actually called!!!

13. Saigon - My Crew (prod. Statik Selektah) [Radio Rip] « 2dopeboyz Says:

[...] drops next Tuesday). Radio rip from DJ Premier’s LiveFromHQ on SiriusXM .Link jacked from Dre. Spit, The Rules, So Cruel, My Crew… glad to see they went all in a minute’s work on [...]

14. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 10:06 pm

the jawn actually called!!!

lol u picked up right?

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol u picked up right?

i missed the first call, but she called back. . . . i would lick the sweat off her ass!

16. Dingus Says:

50/50 so far. The Rules and this song were pretty decent, not really feeling Spit or that other song that dropped.

17. Beezy Says:

^So basically all you want to hear is Jay-Z, Kanye and 50. Give a new artist a chance bro. So hateful lol

18. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 10:12 pm

lol u picked up right?

LMAO. damn i gotta step my twitter game up

19. anons Says:

nobody even knows if Cudi can rap im mean really RAP

*daps iron mike*

i don’t know about these other cats but Cudi is a question mark right now… and Drake is the only exclamation mark

20. A tribe called quest Says:

Fuck you tyson, don’t ever go against the wavviest…

I’ll fuck you till you love me faggot (nh)

21. Beezy Says:

^LOL and wow @ ATCQ

I love when people hate on Max…its like, do you even realize how stupid you sound?

22. A tribe called quest Says:

*googles nicole narrain*

Smh nicole narrain looks busted

23. A tribe called quest Says:

@beezy

Cosign, Max actually has bars if you get passed his singing which for some reason people hate.

24. anons Says:

my girl just came back with brunch….

*daps all*

What kind of off-brand human being hates on Max B?

Trifle.

# anons Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Cancer is just one of ‘the mans’ scare tactics to get you to quit.

sorry, say that again…and this time use ur electrolarynx

^ *dies*

27. Beezy Says:

Max B >

“I dip my dick in hennessey….let her give me head…”

28. M.Tyson Says:

can you wavy disciples give me your favorite bars(rhyming)from maxb…ill wait……dont you dare search the lyric sites either

29. M.Tyson Says:

# anons Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Cancer is just one of ‘the mans’ scare tactics to get you to quit.

========================================
    A…you must have been trying to be sarcastic right?

30. Beezy Says:

see coke wave dvd, thx

31. Beezy Says:

coke wave mixtape i mean

32. M.Tyson Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 10:24 pm
    Fuck you tyson, don’t ever go against the wavviest…

I’ll fuck you till you love me faggot (nh)
    ==================================
    mike is the GOAT when it comes to quotes

“Ive been robbed of most my money can i atleast get a blowjob”

“I wish one of you guys had children so i can kick them in their fucking head and stomp on their testicles”

# M.Tyson Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 10:40 pm

^Max is neither a lyricist nor a great singer. He just blends the two together and out comes the waviest stylings that have ever been recorded. That’s the beauty of it. No one can do what he does and get the same results.

No father to his style… though he could be compared to Devin the Dude. But even Devin isn’t nowhere as close to his bars on the street shit.

OW

34. A tribe called quest Says:

A…you must have been trying to be sarcastic right?

–Ty i said that, and yes i was being sarcastic.

35. A tribe called quest Says:

mike is the GOAT when it comes to quotes

“Ive been robbed of most my money can i atleast get a blowjob”

–My favorite is..

36. A tribe called quest Says:

OW

–I see someone has been brushing up on their Max scriptures

37. Beezy Says:

Max is eloquent

38. M.Tyson Says:

“Cops” circa 98 >>>>>>>

39. D. Says:

>>“why are you asking me questions, i dont let women speak to me unless i fornicate with them first.” (paraphrasing)

so u shouldn’t talk no more…. unless u wanna…. u know.

40. Mo Mo Says:

Do we really need a radio rip of anything Sia drops..? Is it really that crucial? Didn’t think so…

41. KING BLAIR Says:

Wale fucking SUCKS

42. Big Strong Says:

Word To Choppers Cheap Ass Suit Some of these Rap cats need to RETIRE!!!!!

43. PHENOMENON Says:

**Turns up “Rising Down”.

I wish Peedi Crakk would go in more often. [ll]

44. Prince Says:

yo 50 bodied ricky wit that sex tape

45. Big Strong Says:

Prince Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 11:23 pm
    yo 50 bodied ricky wit that sex tape

He aint body nobody you think officer ricky didn’t know his babies mom was a whore.

46. Prince Says:

Big Strong Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 11:27 pm
    Prince Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 11:23 pm
    yo 50 bodied ricky wit that sex tape

^ iight knowing ya baby moms is a whore and sum1 showing the world how much of a whore ya moms is, now thats crazy like now every1 that meet u in the street seen ya baby moms suck sum next nigga off LOL thats fucked up LOL

47. PHENOMENON Says:

Rawse takes no “L” from that tape.

48. Big Strong Says:

Only if he still love the ho but if you done with a chick you done with her. The only one 50 hurt was Rawses daughter.
    50 shouldve went at Black Child like this for stabbing him.

49. A tribe called quest Says:

Rawse takes no “L” from that tape.

–Theres no L to be taken when the game is over. Rawse will go into obscurity

50. Big Strong Says:

Unless you got a virgin Your might’ve sucked a dick before. Niggas just dont want to think about it. Now if 50 got a tape of rawse sucking dick then i’d say rawse took a L

51. Big Strong Says:

All this takes away from the fact that this so called rap beef has no rap. Where’s the music

52. Big Strong Says:

Unless you got a virgin Your girl might’ve sucked a dick before.tape or no tape it’s still sucking dick. Niggas just dont want to think about it. Now if 50 got a tape of rawse sucking dick then i’d say rawse took a L

53. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Rawse takes an L for…

A) Dude stroking his baby mama with no rubber

B) Dude nutting inside of her

How are you a call-girl and you don’t use protection?

54. Big Strong Says:

He only takes a L if he still loves this B*tch other then that it’s nothing.

55. PHENOMENON Says:

–Theres no L to be taken when the game is over. Rawse will go into obscurity

I’m actually warming up to his music. [ll] If you would have told me that about 2 1/2 years ago. . .

I’m only concerned about his music.

56. Big Strong Says:

So far deeper then rap is sounding ok I want to hear what before i self destruct is sounding like.

57. PHENOMENON Says:

The only person I can see that takes an “L” from this is the child that will more than likely will hear of this later on in life.

But is it really that big of an “L”?? By the time he/she is old enough to be aware of this foolishness it probably wouldn’t even be brought up.

58. Big Strong Says:

i dont know think anybody want to hear that their Mother was Sucking and fucking on dvd for the world to see. It’s always gonna be somebody that says your momma is a HO!!

59. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

# Big Strong Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 11:37 pm

^oh so hes winning right now?.you guys kill me seriously..im done im agreeing with all ross fans from now on

60. Big Strong Says:

So I guess none of the Brothers on Nah Right never beat somebodies Baby momma before?? The baby Father dont catch a l unless he loves the HO like joe buddens

61. PHENOMENON Says:

“I wanna make mo’ love. . .”

62. b-ease Says:

The baby Father dont catch a l unless he loves the HO like joe buddens

I think that’s what Curtis was implying, that Ross wifed her up for real at one point.

63. b-ease Says:

Rawse will go into obscurity

Tribe, that’s not gonna happen. Hiphop history has proven that shots are only effective if artist throwing said shots has non-beef music that’s knocking. Which 50 does not. And which Ross does.

64. Big Strong Says:

He might’ve wifed her up but if he wasnt with her when she made that tape then it’s not a L
    “I came in your bentley backseat, skeeted in your jeep/Left condoms on your baby seat”

“And since you infatuated with sayin that gay shit/Yes you was kissin my dick when you was kissin that bitch/Nasty shit, you though I was bonin Vanette/You callin Carm a hundred times I was bonin her neck/You got a baby by the broad you can’t disown her yet”

Notice how hov implies that Nas is still kissing that chick or other wise fucking with her and calling while he was bonin her nas took an L on that one

65. Kell-El Says:

Big Strong Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 11:41 pm
    He only takes a L if he still loves this B*tch other then that it’s nothing.

^ Werd, I’m pretty sure he thinks nothing of her so hows that a L, people love to see cats fall

*turns up Bishop Lamont’s Grow Up to full capacity*

PHENOMENON Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 11:22 pm

**Turns up “Rising Down”.

I wish Peedi Crakk would go in more often

^Cosign. He still locked up from what I heard. Hopefully he’s on his deen when he gets out.

67. Big Strong Says:

Is it me or do brothers from Philly look like they make no dough down there. I mean i repect their Spit game and I here then talking about getting Money but they all kind of look a little bummy lol

68. Jersey*made*me Says:

Big Strong Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 11:41 pm
    He only takes a L if he still loves this B*tch other then that it’s nothing.

You Ross protectors are full of horse shit.He is on tape saying”Oh,that’s big”.If that was 50′s BM getting smutted out on tape niggas would be calling France to tell that shit.No boss fucks whores raw and have babies by loose,thirsty bitches.Furthermore no boss leaves his BM broke and vulnerable to have to do thirsty shit like BOTH Ross bitches.

69. A tribe called quest Says:

–What are you on, 50 has music that bumps right now. Im not saying rick wont have music cause even Ja had new york newyork after 50 was through with him but im saying that no one (except the south maybe) will care.

70. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

*makes bookmark for monday to discuss hotter MILF; Taraji P Henson (38) or Nia Long (39)*

71. PHENOMENON Says:

Vanessa Williams = Goat MILF

72. Big Strong Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 15th, 2009 at 12:14 am
    Big Strong Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 11:41 pm
    He only takes a L if he still loves this B*tch other then that it’s nothing.

You Ross protectors are full of horse shit.He is on tape saying”Oh,that’s big”.If that was 50’s BM getting smutted out on tape niggas would be calling France to tell that shit.No boss fucks whores raw and have babies by loose,thirsty bitches.Furthermore no boss leaves his BM broke and vulnerable to have to do thirsty shit like BOTH Ross bitches.

I’m not a Rawse protector at all. In fact having been a guest of several New York State Correctional Facilities I still go by the quote, ” You can’t spell COCK without C.O” So Fuck Rawse. And lso due to the fact that I knew the original 50 cent and believe me 50 cent aint nothing like the original so fuck him too. A nigga will fuck a fucking sheep raw so dont tell me no boss wont fuck some slut bitch raw. and until you experience what a spurned bum bitch would do you dont know what limits they will take.
    half those rap niggas wasnt even getting pussy before they got put on so they’re liable to fuck anything and leave a baby anywhere

73. Jersey*made*me Says:

Rick Ross is the bitch G Dep said could suck his own titties,put him in the video.

74. b-ease Says:

Magnificient is one of the most played songs on urban radio right now. Get It In flopped and fif’s album was pushed back to an unknown date.

I’ll let you tell it.

75. Big Strong Says:

Some dudes can see through the smoke screen and mirrors.
    50 cent is making cartoons and videos about curly and all that,
    but deeper then rap>>> before i self destruct. so far

76. Jersey*made*me Says:

My man,I got a scorned BM,14 years in so I can write a book on scorned bitches and what they’ll do to see you down.My point is 50 is the same asshole he was since “How to Rob” and he came up financially with all his baggage on the table.You gotta respect that.Rick Ross want us to believe he some type of notorius mf’er that live this wild street life yet he’s a law abiding C.O. with no priors.I can’t do it.

77. b-ease Says:

but deeper then rap>>> before i self destruct. so far

And until that equation changes, fif can drop a new vid with one of Ross baby moms every week, its not gonna change the big picture. That’s not to say the vid isnt fucking hilarious, because it definetly is.

78. Big Strong Says:

Jersey if you dont know that 90% of rappers are actors i dont know what to tell you.

79. Hoskins Says:

I MUST SAY THAT THAT HOLE CHOPPER SUIT THING IS REALLY PLAYED OUT COS CHOPPAS SUIT WOULD NEVER DO DISTURBING STUFF LIKE THAT TALKIN TO MUCH ABOUT CHOPPAS SUIT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY NO MORE CHOPPERS SUIT IS FOE PHONY PEOPLE WHO NEED TO GET A LIFE A GIRL AND MAKE SOME CHILDREEN SO THEY DONT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT CHOPPERS SUIT ALLDAY trying to get fame off choppers suit is for homos

80. Big Strong Says:

Do anybody really think 50 cent would shoot somebody right now? No he wouldnt there are no multi millionaires thugs. it’s all a game

81. Jersey*made*me Says:

As long as yall niggas realize one thing ,Rick Ross thinks that you guys believe his Miami druglord stories are real.He thinks yall are laughing with him,not at him.Just keep that in mind.

82. b-ease Says:

,Rick Ross thinks that you guys believe his Miami druglord stories are real.

One, I have a hard time believing anyone is that fucking delusional.
    With that said, even if he did believe that, what does it matter, if we know thats not the case?

83. Jersey*made*me Says:

March 15th, 2009 at 12:35 am

I get all that but someone needs to tell it to Rick Ross,he said it’s “Deeper Than Rap” and he comes to New York running around like Ironman or some shit like he can’t get touched and that’s acting that can get him bodied.

84. Big Strong Says:

Do you think that the bloods the real bloods respect a fucking bird gang,do we think Hov is still slinging crack, Do we think that jada is bringing in big weight, do we think that cam is a Killa???

85. b-ease Says:

and that’s acting that can get him bodied.

Come on (ll) jerz, do you really think that niggas life is in danger? As far as I can tell, its not like NY is riding for Curtis. I’m pretty sure that outside of the web, most people are only vaguely aware that this “beef” is even taking place.

86. M.Tyson Says:

(6)Officer Rickeyyy Episodes

Curtis get Rawse babymoms to do a interview

Tia Told Me diss record

Banks Officer Down diss record

Pimp Curly Episodes

Curtis Exposes that your BM is a call girl

Curtis get your OTHER baby mother call girl sextape where dude is skeeting inside her

Not to mention denieing your a C.O.

Claiming your a BOSS when you cant control you BMs

And you never went to jail for Drug Dealing you supposedly done

and people here dare to debate wheter RAWSE is L’s at this point

87. Jersey*made*me Says:

One, I have a hard time believing anyone is that fucking delusional.
    O.k. so we agree on one fact,niggas is checking for a fraud ass nigga.I can live with that.

88. R.J.Orion Says:

killa ?

89. Big Strong Says:

They been letting dudes come here since snoop kicked down the buildings

90. Jersey*made*me Says:

Not to mention denieing your a C.O.

Claiming your a BOSS when you cant control you BMs

And you never went to jail for Drug Dealing you supposedly done

and people here dare to debate wheter RAWSE is L’s at this point

I’m floored and damn near speechless@ niggas loving the cops on here.

91. R.J.Orion Says:

“y’all some dead muthafuckaz …..” (c) Mr. Giles

92. b-ease Says:

I’m floored and damn near speechless@ niggas loving the cops on here.

It aint that at all. I got love for hiphop. Ross is a cypher, his persona is meaningless, with him, its either “this knocks” or “this doesnt”. I don’t give a fuck where that nigga worked when he was 19.

Did you listen to Nas during the It Was Written/Firm period? Cuban Linx? By your defintion, both the makers of those respective albums are frauds, as. are countless others. It’s too time consuming to worry about the extraneous shit in serious way, mite as well just bend corners (c) Plug to dope shit, which Ross is dropping alot of right now.

Magnificent, Mafia Music, Cigar Music >>>>>>>>

93. Big Strong Says:

March 15th, 2009 at 12:44 am
    (6)Officer Rickeyyy Episodes

Curtis get Rawse babymoms to do a interview / He paid a bitch that rawse was having a child support case with

Tia Told Me diss record / weak as dis tracks go

Banks Officer Down diss record / The best thing that came out of this beef straight fire

Pimp Curly Episodes / funny at the start but kind of creepy seeing dude in a wig

Curtis Exposes that your BM is a call girl / i’m sure this was no secret maybe to us but Miami knew

Curtis get your OTHER baby mother call girl sextape where dude is /skeeting inside her /thats the same bitch as above

Not to mention denieing your a C.O. / should’ve told the truth I know thug C.O’s how you think drugs, guns and cell phones get in jail

Claiming your a BOSS when you cant control you BMs / Donald trump couldn’t control his either

And you never went to jail for Drug Dealing you supposedly done / everyone that does a crime don’t go to jail

and people here dare to debate wheter RAWSE is L’s at this point
    whats your point

94. M.Tyson Says:

i dont understand why Rawse got to front on being a C.O. how did that nigga NOT know that once he became a public figure that that job he had would be public how did he NOT have a excuse prepared…

“Yeah..i held that job down..you know so i can…um get more connected to the STREEETSSS that i how got you know….i cant really you know speak on that you know?”

if he would have said that nigs wouldnt be able to say shit!!…if Ross needed to talk about that gangster shit he should have put

“ONCE UPON A TIME” or Directed By Rick Ross…Screenplay by ________
    on the cover and in his album credits

95. Big Strong Says:

Like i said he shouldve told the truth on that C.O shit thats where he took a L but his music is banging right now and i still dont know why he thought he had to lie

96. Jersey*made*me Says:

@b-ease

I respect all that and good music is good music.But I damn sure wouldn’t support this clown or his movement.Speaking of Nas, this nigga Ross is in his second childhood.Driving a Maybach and ducking child support,that’s worst than any 50 Cent beef.

97. PHOENIXXX Says:

gametrailers.com/player/45108.html?type=flv

>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE>>>>>>>Ross vs. 50

98. ant Says:

anybody see last house on the left?

99. Big Strong Says:

Your 150% right on that one Jersey. If he was ducking but I’ve had the misfortune of going to child support and my bm took me because it looked like I was making money and i was taking care of my child better then most. Some chicks go at u when u making a little dough imagine if they see u in videos talking all that rich shit

100. sleep Says:

All I gotta say is ………bbaaaawwwwsssseee

101. Danielson Says:

gametrailers.com/player/45108.html?type=flv

tekken 6>street fighter IV

102. Wavy Is a cliche Says:

I just seen that last house on left shit and I was surprised the shit was actually entertaining

103. silas Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNzmEwXBTZg

that new 50

104. geico lizard Says:

Dwight Howards baby momma is putting him on blast on espn right now.