Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – The Game Ain’t Ready

bone

New Bone single, featuring everybody, including Flesh-N-Bone and Bizzy.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – The Game Ain’t Ready

51 Responses to “Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – The Game Ain’t Ready”

1. kevfresco Says:

un blogga

2. ONCE AGAIN Says:

link not workin

3. KingPoetic Says:

links not workin

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Not just you but a lot of cats get mad at eskay for some of the shit he post.
    ==============================
    What do you mean “not just you”?

I don’t dig the nigga Curta!ns, but am I mad? Not at all. It’s eskay’s blog, he can post whatever he wants. Cats be saying shit just to earn favor.

And any nigga that says first is a corn….what up SlowKev. Nigga was racin to get here lol.

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Bone + Dr. Dre’s Detox leftovers = Platinum sales

6. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

who’s hair is prettier for a dude, bone thugs or stallionaires – no bromance

7. dockevoc Says:

I never liked Flesh

8. ONCE AGAIN Says:

btw the link isn’t workin

9. Big_seth Says:

# dockevoc Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I never liked Flesh

*blank stare*

10. - keka - Says:

sup yall!!

link fixed

12. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

who else likes Burial? i fucks with dub step music – Burial’s last album was fiya and prefixmag has some new jawnts that are sick as hell *waits for kanye/Burial hipster collabo*

13. dockevoc Says:

Flesh n’ bone….wait

14. kevfresco Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    who’s hair is prettier for a dude, bone thugs or stallionaires – no bromance

huh? you always bromancing chea.

salaam ahk.

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    who’s hair is prettier for a dude, bone thugs or stallionaires – no bromance

You said “Prettier”. You can’t no bromance that lol.

16. Big_seth Says:

*buys ninja swords from zShare link*

17. rrahha Says:

good to see…good for hip hop

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

salaam ahk.

You’re muslim, we get it. Knock it off.

19. The Shooter Says:

Big_seth Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    # The Shooter Says:
    Cause you baby food status, fuck you asking why for? You the type to ask why you punch me for when you step on a kid’s shoe at the club.

FOH with that shit. lol.

baby food status is a lame diss. c’mon kid. spit that “ether”.

I don’t understand why you said that shit to me & don’t have time to be dissing random fools on the net. I asked why to get you aggy.

I’m aggy cause your mother is late this month.

20. The Shooter Says:

Big_seth Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    # The Shooter Says:

FOH with that shit. lol.

baby food status is a lame diss. c’mon kid. spit that “ether”.

I’m aggy cause your mother is late this month.

21. Big Homie Says:

anybody hear about Tahiry doing a King shoot? I can’t wait for that. O God…I cant wait for that

22. the real truth Says:

Is It Me Or Does this Picture Look Like an Ad For Activator?

23. The Shooter Says:

Damn my finger is itchy like Big_seth’s sister.

24. moresickaMC Says:

glad to see them all bone back 2gether[||]

oh & dj u-neek>

25. The Shooter Says:

Niggas looking like the real chance at love crew (none)

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

That bitch is the Hunchbutt Of New Jersey.

I’ll pass lol.

27. Big_seth Says:

# the real truth Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 2:03 pm

Is It Me Or Does this Picture Look Like an Ad For Activator?

Ol’ soul glo lookin nigga’s
    lol

28. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@kevfresco wa alaikum as sallam

@ampgeez why u aggy broski? muslims always say salam, it’s a requirement of our faith

29. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

30. kevfresco Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

thas a first. she aint no pr0n star.

31. the real truth Says:

Honestly i hope she doesnt do it and takes on the offer for a spread in Playboy

32. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

That bitch is the Hunchbutt Of New Jersey.

*dies 9 times* (c) cats

33. Big Homie Says:

That bitch is the Hunchbutt Of New Jersey.

I’ll pass lol.

^ She’s hot

34. Majaleeg Says:

Ayo @ the Pizza Hut ad to the right talking that foot long bullshit

>>black jesus on the far left. Can somebody tell me Flesh n Bone’s story in one or two lines. Why was he missing, in the 1st place.

he was in jail for pulling an AK on his man.

36. The Shooter Says:

What do you mean “not just you”?

What do I mean, this guy…lol…

Niggas linking thier blogs is trying to earn favors not me.

37. kevfresco Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    @kevfresco wa alaikum as sallam

la ahki….that jinn got him.

38. dockevoc Says:

He did like 10 years on gun charges

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Nah, dude goes around spouting off Islamic quotes ad nauseum. No disrespect to Islam, but dude is using his faith to get attention in a blog, which is corny IMO.

40. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

he was in jail for pulling an AK on his man.

sounds like my type of guy.

41. Big Homie Says:

Bone Thugs are back because Cam gets it Ohio

That’s a fact

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Like I’ve been lurking for a couple months & never knew Chea was muslim. The first day I saw a Kev post, I knew he was muslim. Shits corny.

43. the real truth Says:

Who Is Arab and why is he producing 60% of Cam’s Album?

KILLA!

44. silas Says:

sounds like that 90s flo. That shit they did with pac was sick though and that album cover u had to put in front of the mirror to read. Nice to see bthugs get a look on nah.

45. kevfresco Says:

but dude is using his faith to get attention in a blog, which is corny IMO.

gettin attention on a blog is linkin your screename to your own blog on a way popular blog then tryna get at folks to ampgeestring it.

you casketface lil bro niglette?

46. kevfresco Says:

The first day I saw a Kev post, I knew he was muslim.

i thought the first day/time you seen a kev post i was tryna talk shit for promo? which is it? w/e. i smelled ya fraudulence yesterday when you first addressed me saying ‘whaddup rawspillage?’ i guess cause i shunned you all day you sour. cool. but you cant attack me for reppin islam. you will lose geestring.

47. MrWillDoIt Says:

I live and die for Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

48. KiLLer Q-Kumber Says:

East 1999.

49. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Uni 5 Reunion Interview Says:

[...] Previously: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – The Game Ain’t Ready [...]

50. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - My Dolla Bills + Living-N-Harmony Preview (Video) Says:

[...] Previously: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Uni 5 Reunion Interview (Video) | Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – The Game Ain’t Ready [...]

51. ms99problems Says: