Curtis: “I’ma Fuck Your Life Up, For Fun.”

“Hey what’s up? Alright, y’all caught me. I was practicing for my new rock-n-roll album.”

Keep wasting your time trying to engage Wayne. He ain’t gonna fall for it.

Accept that you’re going gold and be grateful you’ll even get that.

Nice how you recycled Cam’ron’s cute nickname catchphrase strategy against Ross. However, the legendary Currrttisss > Officer Rickyyy on any day.

I never liked Ross that much anyway so yea you just might finish him. Score is 2 – 0 in your favor. Good job.

NOTE: The opinions expressed in the preceding post do not necessarily represent those of NahRight management (eskay) or our sponsors. lol.. direct your henchmen/arsonists to Dre.

129 Responses to “Curtis: “I’ma Fuck Your Life Up, For Fun.””

1. Dre Says:

“going gold and be happy with that.”

… if that even.

2. moresickaMC Says:

Officer Rickyyyyyy!

Rick Lawsssst

3. moresickaMC Says:

and this video has nothing to do with Wayne, nahright lost

Officer Rickyyyy

4. Lelan Says:

When is wayne gonna finish off curtis

he aint even 50 no more his last albulm bombed and his show got canceled and his singles get no play!!!!! He was fierce on officer ricky though….

Rick ross aint no chump though trilla was banging it aint no cool or carter 3 but still

50 just does these beefs for promotion he went against
    Wayne,game,nas,joe,kanye,buck

And kanye whipped his ass…. Nigga was quiet for awhile

And now he want wayne

Wayne will destroy any rapper alive including Shady

And i dont wanna hear shit about shady

Rhymefest beat him in a battle and if rhymefest can do it any 1 can

5. Rockabye Says:

As I posted on Miss Info: Curtis with a guitar wants it so bad with Wayne.

So bad, it’s almost like he WANTS it with Wayne.

6. Lelan Says:

Waynes gonna look like a bitch if his rock albulm bombs though… Kanye was smart lol nigga said im gonna do a r and b albulm lol its diffrent but not enough to shock any 1

So ya neve eva know!!!!

7. Dre Says:

moresickaMC Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:19 am e

and this video has nothing to do with Wayne, nahright lost

—————

# Rockabye Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:20 am e

As I posted on Miss Info: Curtis with a guitar wants it so bad with Wayne.

So bad, it’s almost like he WANTS it with Wayne.

————————

8. Rockabye Says:

The hell is Curtis doing in Venezuela? Researching new Vitamin Water flavors?

Dude got rich riding a guy who can’t rap and the best white rapper ever, and made one good business decision. His rap memorial’s going to be the MCs he’s entombed (and, let’s be real, Fif ENDED Ja) and not him on his own.

Can we go back to 50 and Game beefing? So I can ignore this and not be on the lookout for Wayne dumping the Auto-Tune for one day and straight ethering Curtis?

9. Lelan Says:

Hellz yeah 50 want wayne he knows if he beats wayne he”ll be #1 again and even if he loses he”ll get publicity and that leads to albulm sales

50 aint dumb he just looks like it

10. Rockabye Says:

Thank you Dre. If you can’t see Wayne being the shark that Fif’s aiming at behind Officer Flounder Ross, you lost.

11. moresickaMC Says:

Oh and Osama Bin Khaled is very annoying too. get em, fake a$$ movement, the South deserves better than those dweebs

12. Rockabye Says:

So ya neve eva know!!!!

Mark this down, put this in a Notepad file, whatever you have to do:

Wayne’s first week with the rock album > Fif’s first week with BISD

I guaran-damn-tee it.

13. Lelan Says:

“We the best!! The best garbage men in town!!! We run this shit all up and down florida!!! We local!!!”-dj khaled

14. Lelan Says:

O i believe in wayne im on yo side rockabye

15. moresickaMC Says:

Wayne is a rocker now, maybe he should battle Nickelback. lol, chump

16. Rockabye Says:

moresickaMC Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:27 am

Now, this I can agree with. Khaled’s long been overdue for a fiery, ethery, beautifully savage evisceration. I thought it was gonna be that video of him acting out Out Here Grinding. Sadly, didn’t happen.

17. Victory Says:

I sweaer, niggas canNOT spell labum anymore. What the fuck is a albulm?

18. Dre Says:

I’m in the minority but I don’t hate Khaled.

Yes his voice is annoying. But I appreciate the collaborations that exist because of him.

19. Lelan Says:

Lil wayne will fuck up any person in any genre as long as he can rap… ” I’d b like goddam he only pressed 1 key on the piano but he had sum good bars, im gonna download that shit!”

20. Victory Says:

Lelan sounds like a bloated stan. Wayne couldn’t handle quite a few rappers. There as some that would drive him to suicide, but they are peaceful people.

21. Rockabye Says:

moresickaMC Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:31 am
    Wayne is a rocker now, maybe he should battle Nickelback. lol, chump

Thing is, here, that Wayne on that Kevin Rudolf song means he’s been in heavy rotation on non-urban top 40 stuff since about February and consumers have heard him on non-rap stuff. That song has about 10 million YouTube views, so you know it’s on MySpacers’ minds, too.

Oh, and Wayne’s STILL got people running around saying he’s the Best Rapper Alive (SMH at myself for thinking his little mini-run of being unbeatable qualified him for that conversation a while back), so he’s got hip-hop fans behind him, too. If that CD has even one really good single, it’s selling. Period.

Pump’s primed for Wayne. I can’t imagine it is for Curtis.

22. Lelan Says:

But seriously

Lil Wayne > 50 Cent

23. Lelan Says:

WHO

24. Lelan Says:

Dont start that pusha t, bull

25. Victory Says:

Wtf is this dude talkin bout?

26. Lelan Says:

U said theres certain rappers wayne cant beat.

Usually people r quick to say pusha t from clipse could take him

27. Rockabye Says:

Lyrics: Wayne > 50

Street fight: 50 >>> Wayne

Which one has a better chance of happening? Unless Wayne decimates 50 (and he’d be stupid to even respond, he should have learned from Hov takin’ on Jimmy), he’s going to get dragged down and splashed around by the gutter snake.

Wayne, if you or your folks read Nah: do NOT get involved in this unless you’re carrying hollow-tips and shooting to kill from the first word. I can write Fif’s diss on you for him if you want, but I’d rather never hear yours, because Curtis is coming with howitzers as soon as you open fire.

28. Rockabye Says:

And after getting all aggy about this:

*turns on Dilated Peoples – This Way*

*reminisces on when Kanye had soul*

29. Victory Says:

I don’t even know whit pusha t is.

If you think “wayne will kill anyone in any genre” you are a madman.

Mos already done this rock ish. He’s one of the best rappers ever to do it and he made a 5* rock album.

In a battle though, there are MANY rappers that could destroy him. Pharoahe Monch would drive him to suicide. Pharoahe is vicious.

30. Rockabye Says:

Dre Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:35 am
    I’m in the minority but I don’t hate Khaled.

Cardinal sins:

1) There’s a word that won’t come out of my mouth (I’m white) that flies recklessly from his. Respect fail.

2) Okay, I’ma have to link it: youtube.com/watch?v=8SBDxrr1XUU. That song was trash beyond trash. Wayne was the best thing on the song and his best line was a “Shhh” pun. Khaled collabos fell off after “I’m So Hood”; he’s not touching Big Boi/Jeezy/whatever version of Weezy ripped “We Takin’ Over” for a guest list in the near future, much less topping it.

3) You are not the best. At anything. Ever. GTFO, Khaled.

4) When I see Akon and Khaled together, I can’t help but laugh at the fakeness. Rawse in close proximity only adds to it.

5) The ad-libs.

Dre, you can dead the other comment. This should go through, right?

31. Lelan Says:

Well whatever im done arguing shit i’ve been called a stan twice now…
    Once for repping charles this week and now wayne so uhh yeah…

32. Victory Says:

Dre, I remember your name on posts years back. What, did nation have you in his basement so he could take your place?

33. Victory Says:

You made an outright stan comment.

34. Dre Says:

CURTISSSSSSSSSSSSS VERSUS THE BAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    THE UNIT GENERAL Vs. THE OFFICER ROSS
    YAYO’S BOSS VS M.I.YAYO’s BOSS

37. Dre Says:

# Victory Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:57 am e

lmaooo nah, I just got burnt out…. yall have no idea how much I use to do back then. even if it didn’t say posted by Dre, if it was an onsmash video there was a good chance I was coordinating the post with eskay over aim.

38. Rockabye Says:

Victory Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:51 am
    I don’t even know whit pusha t is.

If you think “wayne will kill anyone in any genre” you are a madman.

For everything he’s been in his rap career, Wayne remains mostly a potential titan who was tantalizingly close to something approaching sublime free association rap that was perfect for ’90s babies (full disclosure: I was born in ’90) who remember Mortal Kombat.

He could still totally black out on a track and annihilate anyone. There’s that chance. The Arizona Cardinals are in the Super Bowl.

But 50 wants this battle because he’s going to win. Wayne should realize that and stay far away.

39. Rockabye Says:

# Rockabye Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:50 am e

And after getting all aggy about this:

*turns on Dilated Peoples – This Way*

*reminisces on when Kanye had soul*

———————

Love that shit and kanye’s verse on slum village – selfish

I did not know Ev was in DP until tonight. Sometimes, my ignorance both amazes and embarrasses me. And Kanye 2002-2005 is about as good a run as I think has been had in hip-hop, those two songs definitely included.

This Way is in the conversation for Kanye’s best beat.

40. Rockabye Says:

LF: Affion Crockett has negative respect for Lil Wayne.

41. Victory Says:

I AM a 90s baby. But you just made a stupid comment. Wayne cannot anhialate anyone. Seriously. His fellow new orleans rapper jay elec with rip his head off. But yeah I want monch to go at him. That would be straight destruction.

And who sayys tantalizing?

42. Rockabye Says:

Victory Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 7:05 am

And who sayys tantalizing?

People who own dictionaries. Step your vocabulary game up. Your favorite rapper scoring higher on the SAT than you is a bad look.

43. Rockabye Says:

And one more, for good measure:

Wayne beat Jay on his own beat. Ain’t many who can say that.

44. Aight Says:

0-0
    ROSS VS FIFTY
    BEEF COMING SOON
    that was just the begging …

45. Victory Says:

I’m from the states.
    I believe that your favourite rapper SHOULD be smarter than the listener.

And I meant: tantalizingly

Ayooooooooooo

46. moresickaMC Says:

Rockabye Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 7:11 am
    And one more, for good measure:

Wayne beat Jay on his own beat. Ain’t many who can say that.
    than Jay went on to spank him on all their collabs after that..

pow

47. Rockabye Says:

Did anyone ever fix that Warner link in Lite? I tried going to XXL to find it earlier, got sidetracked listening to Slaughterhouse, and had no luck.

48. Dre Says:

# Rockabye Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 7:04 am e

LF: Affion Crockett has negative respect for Lil Wayne.

—————————————————————

Yea the hate in his Black Republican and Mr. Carter spoofs is so obvious. It’s not a “you’re popular now so I’ll spoof you”, it’s a “I really don’t like you” spoof.

49. Victory Says:

“Weezy f. And the F stands for phenomenal”

And he’s suppose to be in college…

50. NowwhY Says:

Funny vid, but why the continued focus on Wayne?

Kissing another guy on the mouth = Career TKO
    Stud in your lip = Parkinson’s Disease
    Lil Wanye (circa 2009) = Ali (circa 2009)

I don’t care how nice you can rap, you DON’T kiss another guy on the mouth.

*Still waiting on Linx*

51. JuiceWonder Says:

Some Good ole’ Curtis foolishness to go with my morning coffee (none).

If anyone heard Officer Rawse call into Angela Yee’s show yesterday knows that this has to
    be the most absurd reason to throw shots over.

“He shot me a dirty look”-Ricky

Thats a street corner hoe move if I’ve ever seen one.
    He just pulled the plug on his own (rapper) Life support system….
    R.I.P William Leonard Roberts II

and FYI- Wayne will NEVER diss fif….he knows better.
    His Rock album will sell @ least 5x Platnium
    AND I can give you a list the size of Nebraska of MC’s BETTER than he is.

52. Victory Says:

*Daps sicka*

Finally someone over 18. pause

53. Dre Says:

# Rockabye Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 7:13 am e

————————————————-

The TIs at Warner had it taken down: http://twitter.com/PaulCantor/status/1163538990

I don’t have edit access to Lite so I can’t delete it.

54. Rockabye Says:

I’m from the states.
    I believe that your favourite rapper SHOULD be smarter than the listener.

And I meant: tantalizingly

Ayooooooooooo

I’m from the States, too. I just happen to write differently than you do.

I think the rapper should be smart as hell (Will Smith: 800 SAT Verbal, and put that test in front of Jay, Wayne, Clipse, Nas, Crooked I or a dozen other MCs and they’re in the 600-750 range, easy), but that the listener should be just as smart; demand good writing from your rapper only if you can appreciate it.

I’ll take that ayo but if I had a dime for every time I gave two shits about whether something I said could’ve had a gay connotation, I would donate it all to GLAAD anyway.

Rockabye Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 7:11 am
    And one more, for good measure:

Wayne beat Jay on his own beat. Ain’t many who can say that.

than Jay went on to spank him on all their collabs after that..

pow

My theory on this is that Wayne just doesn’t know how to compete on beats, not really.

When he’s a guest rapper, he’s often offset such that there’s a musically different part of the song for him (We Takin’ Over, Out Here Grinding); when he’s put on Hello Brooklyn or the song Juelz and Fab spin donuts around him on on C3, he’s trying to exist in his own universe rather than go into Jay/Nas/your favorite competitive NY rapper’s beast mode and spaz on fools.

And the comparison’s specious at best anyway; I recall a certain Atlanta-based rapper crushing Jay on a bluesy track from an album, and the arguments that TI > Jay end early.

55. Rockabye Says:

Watching them just moments before that comment prompted that comment.

Color me shocked that Warner killed criticism. Record companies stay losing.

56. Victory Says:

Damn. I meant I’m not from the states. This G1 is getting on my nerves.

57. Rockabye Says:

and FYI- Wayne will NEVER diss fif….he knows better.
    His Rock album will sell @ least 5x Platnium
    AND I can give you a list the size of Nebraska of MC’s BETTER than he is.

That’s more or less been my point.

58. Rockabye Says:

Damn. I meant I’m not from the states. This G1 is getting on my nerves.

That’s straight. I got a Dell in front of me so I got some resources available to me you don’t.

You from the UK? I took the equivalent of AS levels in high school.

59. Victory Says:

yeah. doin my A2s now. shit is hard.

60. Rockabye Says:

NowwhY Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 7:14 am
    Funny vid, but why the continued focus on Wayne?

Kissing another guy on the mouth = Career TKO
    Stud in your lip = Parkinson’s Disease
    Lil Wanye (circa 2009) = Ali (circa 2009)

I don’t care how nice you can rap, you DON’T kiss another guy on the mouth.

*Still waiting on Linx*

The homophobia levels in this post are high.

Look, I don’t give an ounce of feces about what ANYONE does in their private life, especially public figures, unless I know them in real life and what they do will affect me. I can’t say those were the smartest marketing moves in the world, but we’re all kidding ourselves if we’re don’t think the first big rapper to come out doesn’t get shelled by the hip-hop community and embraced by the country as a whole.

Check ANY music blog (especially hipster blogs, Stereogum, Pitchfork, that stuff) and search for “gay rapper”: you’ll see that people are just sitting and waiting for the announcement.

And, bonus: I’ll bet there are prewritten “OMG HE FINALLY CAME OUT” posts for Kanye, Wayne, Jay, and 50, if not more, out there.

And Missy Elliot doesn’t count.

61. Rockabye Says:

Victory Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 7:32 am
    yeah. doin my A2s now. shit is hard.

Best of luck. The program I was in didn’t go that high (it wasn’t supposed to mimic British schools, just get US kids to take U. of Cambridge tests), but I think I got at least one A-level equivalent for passing both American and Euro history.

62. moresickaMC Says:

*daps all

63. Rockabye Says:

*daps back*

*leaves room*

*sleeps for first time in a while*

64. Rockabye Says:

Okay, lied about the sleeping, but had to drop back in with a gem from the Nah Vault:

I mean, that puts Glastonbury in even greater context, right?

65. Sam Says:

*daps all*
    *looks for an old-fashion diner in downtown Toronto*

66. Tumer Says:

I for one enjoy Fif’s bully boy antics… that Officer Ricky joint was dope. Regardless of the shameless promotion tactics, shit is mad entertaining… and its really just back to gully basics for Ol’ Curtis.
    Oh yeah, a 50cent + Pusha T collabo would bury anywayne….

67. J R Soprano Says:

Ricky ross is over

68. Smear Says:

“Im’a fuck your life up, for fun.”
    “don’t give me a pass.. Go head, Do something to me……..”
    Claassic

69. J R SOPRANO Says:

………………………………..C.O……………………..

70. Cinsere Says:

What’s that song called that he has out on the radio right now?

*crickets*

71. Barack Oswagga Says:

LOL

…The nigga Curtis is a lovable jerk (nah)

72. Smear Says:

one of the greatest shit talkin cunts of all time.
    Gotta love the dude [ll]

73. Mr.Londoner Says:

n.h 50 looking mad skinny..

74. 1980' Somethin' Says:

These Comments Bout Wayne Destroying Em’ Is Absurd
    A Pack Of MnM’s > Lil Wayne
    Shit Comments. On Wayne Is Beyond Hilarious

5 Rappers Would Destroy Wayne Lyrically
    1. Jadakiss
    2.Crooked I
    3.Nas
    4. Hov
    5. Eminem

And That’s Just A Few Of Rappers….
    I Remember When Most People On Nahright Had Logic
    I Guess It Lost It
    *No shots*

75. starduuuuttt Says:

yo how are you going to beat 50 cent for real …

this nigga sold more than rick ross and lil wayne combined together ..

who gives a fuck if wayne got over 1 mill on first week …..

50 sold more than anyone period …

ya niggas are hating ……

76. sean coonery Says:

This Rick Ross – 50 Cent beef is so fake….record execs are making this shit up…

Rap is Wrestling….WWF/WWE….type shit…

50 Cent = Triple H

Rick Ross = The Big Show

77. sean coonery Says:

# Lelan Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 6:20 am

When is wayne gonna finish off curtis

50 just does these beefs for promotion he went against
    Wayne,game,nas,joe,kanye,buck

And kanye whipped his ass…. Nigga was quiet for awhile

And now he want wayne

Wayne will destroy any rapper alive including Shady

And i dont wanna hear shit about shady

Rhymefest beat him in a battle and if rhymefest can do it any 1 can

^Lil Wayne is better than Eminem?

HAHAHAH…you’re joking right?

78. CHILLY Says:

SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS>>> CURRENT HIP HOP BEEFS
    *WAITS FOR KID CUDI & DRIZZY COLLAB AND MY STIMULUS CHECK*

79. MiamiDaze Says:

Officer Ricky = Kamala

80. ErnEDITS Says:

^Lil Wayne is better than Eminem?

HAHAHAH…you’re joking right?
    has to CLEARlY be s joke

81. Bananas the Ape Says:

So is looking like NYC’s Obama right now…nigga pulling off the impossible

82. Bananas the Ape Says:

edit *50* is looking like…

83. NowwhY Says:

@ Rockabye

Never really liked the kid’s music anyway. The “bad marketing” just closed the book on him imo. True, he can do what he wants and it won’t hurt a soul. Those actions just make me not want to be associated with any aspect of him.

I know that I sound mad ignorant, because I don’t like his homo tendancies. I just refuse to be programmed to like something, because it’s frowned upon and I get called out if I don’t accept it.

If peeps want to crown him, then crown him. I haven’t heard anything that tells me he can last in a battle with a real MC.

84. Jrp14 Says:

Soooo no one realizes both these guys have albums come out and their doin this to sell albums…work harder on makin music and less on stirrin u beef to sell albums. You don’t see chris martin starting beef with linkin park

85. sleep Says:

Its funnt how 50 is back cool trying to act like he on same wave with dre. Before his last album dropped he was act like he didn’t need dre anymore now that his favorite black boy.

Who the fuck I’d dre. Nation»»dre eventhough 90% of his post sucks. But I’m showing love to the white guy.

86. NowwhY Says:

@ Jrp14

This is just fun to watch/listen to. I won’t be listening to either LP anyway, so let ‘em fight. I got my bets on both LP’s being weed plates, that serve their purpose while I listen to Linx 2.

*thinking that I should melt both rappers catalogues down to one giant weed plate*

87. sleep Says:

Cause mike would beat the shit out of chris martin

88. Jersey*made*me Says:

Dre Says:

January 31st, 2009 at 6:07 am
    “going gold and be happy with that.”

… if that even.

Yeah cuz we all know 50 needs to sell records to survive,GTFOH

This fat greasy ass nigga is trash with 0 entertainment value,at least Fif is comical

Niggas can’t be serious

89. Bananas the Ape Says:

Jrp14 Says:

January 31st, 2009 at 10:36 am
    ______

Man I swear Nah Right should hold hater of the year awards…
    a couple of you cats just live to analyze and sabatoge anything poppin’.
    Type a nigga pop a kid’s balloon he gets from a visit to the dentist…or tell a dying kid Santa doesn’t exist just for spite.

Music PERIOD is BULLSHIT, 90% of all advertisements for useless comsumer good are BULLSHIT…But I mean niggas take the fun out of it always TALKING SHIT and TRYING TO DISECT SHIT DOWN TO THE FUCKING NUCLEUS…

..JUST SHUT FUCK UP AND KEEP IT MOVING IF YOU AINT ROCKING WITH IT.

90. Laughin bout Says:

yall just some fuckin haters
    people actin like 50´s last album didnt sell 4-5mio. records worldwide
    hahahah
    yall really got me laughin
    btw officer ross is dead !
    ( I just hope rickys friends aint gonna arrest me 4 sayin that…)

91. Slicc Says:

I hate to restate what everyone has been saying but damn is 50 so irrelevant in the game that he needs to breath life back into his career by attacking someone else. And its not like its my opinion or anything 50 has established a pattern, he went after Ja Rule (when no one even cared to know who 50 was), Fat Joe (when 50′s insignificance as a Rapper was brought to light), Rick Ross (don’t know the full story of why he went after him, but i have to ask was it warranted), now its Lil Wayne (Cuz he stole his lime light or whatever). It might be me over thinking this but there really seems to be a pattern “M.O.”, any real nigga in the game so popular that it renders 50 irrelevant he goes after like a jealous attention starving kid who sees his mom playing with the new born baby. Sorry 50 but thats why u suck all around, establish your own relevance thru your own skill not by another nigga’s name.

92. embark Says:

Simps comparing Cold Play and Linkin Park to Hip Hop?!?!? GTGOH.
    Last I checked this was a hiphop blog…. Cochella is ——–>

93. NowwhY Says:

Did Bananas, just call someone Silky Johnson?

Nahright is my shit.

Co-Sign Bananas

We all need to laugh a little

94. nutz hop Says:

we the best (lol) this is 50

95. Jersey*made*me Says:

the asian dude from 2 Live Crew>Rick Ross…..bar for bar and he got classics

96. nirun Says:

hahaha props to fifty for dissin khaled (i don’t really hate khaled) but it will be real comical to see what khaled has to say in return

97. yeah Says:

the asian dude from 2 Live Crew>Rick Ross…..bar for bar and he got classics
    ^ NO ONE fucks with the 2 live crew

98. Jrp14 Says:

Smh at me to wanting to hear a good album over another fabricated beef….don’t get me wrong I enjoy hearing Curtis clown on people but his act is old and niether have any battle skills…..

I enjoyed a battle like Saigon and buddn becuase they have talent and it was interesting to see them test each other but shit like this is just lame….it’s evident after Curtis’s last album he needs to hire a ghost writer and let dre do the production on the whole album….sorry I don’t enjoy tired rappers tryin to whore the spotlight

99. whoa Says:

was that photo of khaled photoshopped or what? lmao!

100. Sum2the Says:

The first siren fucked up his whole video.

101. Cinsere Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

January 31st, 2009 at 11:22 am
    the asian dude from 2 Live Crew>Rick Ross…..bar for bar and he got classics

^^^LMAO!

102. Kid Icarus Says:

“going gold”? He got fire this time around. It is going to do major numbers.

103. Double Dolla Says:

Alot Of Ppl Hate On Fif,All he do Is Keep it real,Looks Like ross tryna sell mo albums,Fuck ross He garbage Just like wayne The Worst rapper alive Kissin men and shit,tryna be like kanye by dropping a rock album,dre probably on wayne s tip ,lovin all those pop songs he’s doing

104. Ha... Says:

Exactly, talkin’ bout going gold only. That’s funny. Wayne can’t compete with 50, and that’s straight fact. Neither can Ross. It’s funny how people get mad at 50 for responding to niggas, but fail to remember that Ross started this out of no where. And him and Wayne were cool until Wayne released that diss to him. If one thing is for sure, 50 is not the one to fuck with. He’s the type that will finish you if you mention his name.

105. Ha... Says:

Oh yeah, and only gold? Why cause T.O.S didn’t do numbers? Name me the last group album that did numbers. I’m waiting…

106. EJ Says:

Was that Ciara on his shirt?

107. FAT MAN SCOTTER Says:

WHAT HAT IS HE WEARING?LA Toros Fitted Cap BY STALL&DEAN BUT i’M NOT REALY SURE, ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE?

108. Mr. Sanchez Says:

Dog. I never pay attention to anything 50 related because the dude is a clown with no talent and hes a snake. If he has a club banger out I’ll listen to it at a party but he doesn’t even have that anymore. WHAT BOGGLES ME is how does this motherfucker act like he crushes ANYONE after how Game disrespected him, his crew, his dead mother, and everyone else THE WAY HE DID?!? Game is still getting money, hes in and out of NY, he completely exposed you in the most disrespectful ways for years – AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM IN ANY SENSE. So wtf is Curtis talking about. Drop your garbage album so we can start hearing new music from Eminem.

109. Mr. Sanchez Says:

Ha… Says: “Exactly, talkin’ bout going gold only. That’s funny. Wayne can’t compete with 50, and that’s straight fact. Neither can Ross. It’s funny how people get mad at 50 for responding to niggas, but fail to remember that Ross started this out of no where.”

^^You must be a delusional fool who knows nothing about Hip Hop. How can Wayne not fuck with 50 be A FACT? I’m not a Wayne fan but The Carter III went 3x platinum! The last g unit album didnt even do gold and Curtis barely went over 1x platinum at a time when sales were better than they are now – and interscope baught a shitload of albums back. As far as emceeing/artistry is concerned, Wayne can be wack at times but hes still light years ahead of Boo Boo. And Ross didn’t start it out of nowhere. Last time Curtis was looking for attention dissing Fat Joe years after the fact, he was threatening Ross and taking shots at him. Ross is garbage to me also but hes STILL better than Curtis.

110. console Says:

50 won.

rick ross is faker then wwe.

111. e diddy Says:

alotta u stupid motherfuckers saying 50 starts this beef…he didnt start shit.Ross sent out subliminal bull shit messages to create buzz for his piece of shit album…then curtis responds and hes starting the beef?

112. Los Says:

@Slicc

both Wayne & Ross let off shots at 50 first. this is just retaliation. just cause he fucked up like 10 rappers careers dont get it twisted he didnt start these two beefs. i mean if you aint gunna follow hiphop dont speak on it… do you even listen to music or just read blogs?

113. Los Says:

@Mr. Sanchez

you mean 50 sayin he aint “chubby like ricky ross” is a subliminal shot? i think its fact hes a fat motherfucker. if anything that was a compliment

114. gouchos Says:

niggas be hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttiiiiiinnnnnngggggg! I swear all these people was slobbing 50 off in like 03.

Now he’s this and that. Slobbing weezy off not huh.

whoever wrote the initial post sounds like he like’s dicks for dinner.

AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh gay net niggas.

115. JayEveryDay Says:

you have rappers, lyricists and mc’s. rappers know how to make a good song…understand how to ride the beat…great flow…very melodic and have a great hook. lyricists are guys that know how to spit…have great command of the english language…very witty…great similes,metaphors and punchlines. and mc’s are a combination of rappers and lyricists combined with a ill stage presence. i’ll leave it to you guys to determine which mc fits what category. the reason i bring this up is that you are dealing with 2 rappers that are going at one another. each of them at a very important stage in their careers. 50 is not use to not succeeding. gunit album didn’t do what he thought i would…movie roles aren’t all that memorable and kanye and wayne seem to be selling music in a world where well let’s be honest, everyone is downloading music these days. rick ross is looking to take his career to the next level. in order to do that, he is going to have to leapfrog some heavyweight guys in the game to get that worldwide recognition that he is looking for. both guys have stepped up their game lyrically since their first albums. not to the point where they are solely gonna be recognized for their lyrics but their have been improvement. it will be interesting to see what rick ross comes up with because we haven’t seen ross get his hands dirty battling. 50 response record to ross wasn’t that great but since ross only threw a shot @ 50, curtis’ response didn’t have to be so great right from the jump. but ross has to show us that since he started it he is gonna hafta finish what he started. his shot at 50 was a hot line…he’s now gotta make a hot song. he’s dealing with a guy who for the most part has had a hand in making other established hip hop artists disappear (only cam’ron & ja rule) from the fan’s collective minds. if i’m in vegas imma have to put my chips on 50. gotta go with the sure thing. wayne not responding to 50 tells me that he has the right type of people surrounding him. 50′s attempt to bait wayne has not yet reached the point to where the fans are questioning wayne. wayne is doing what anybody who’s sold over a million copies of his cd would do…he’s staying busy and trying to cross over in a big way. the same thing 50 did when GRIDT exploded right out of the gate. of course if this rock album isn’t well received then he’s gonna have other issues bigger than 50 to deal with. also note…just because you are a great lyricist, doesn’t mean you will beat anyone in a battle. some of the greatest mc’s to have ever done it never battled anyone on wax. wayne might be better than 50 lyrically but is he as witty as 50? funnier than 50? these are things to take into consideration if wayne decides to step in the battle game with 50. i have all of the wayne mix cd’s and the carter III, both port of miami and trilla and all of 50 cd’s including some of the mix cd’s. i’m a fan of the game and as long as no one get physically hurt then it’s all good.

116. kintell Says:

this beef is over before it even really started.50 lives for this shit.ross is well ross.nuff said.and that batty boy wayne will never say shit back cause he knows 50 will get pictures of wayne bent over the couch while baby is ramming him in the butt talking bout “whos your daddy?” ya know the deal.

117. Asher Roth Says:

whoever says weezey > 50 is an idiot.

FIF don’t play. JA rule them niggaz. U guys wanna talk crew? Fif is a monster

118. BtotheJ Says:

@kintell:

haha legend

119. pr0lif Says:

yo 50 watch what you say man, @ about 4:32 on this nigga Rawse pulled up to the spot.

lmao

120. Darkness Says:

Curtis part 2 March 09!!!!!!

121. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

DRE = ESKAYS EXCUSE TO HATE ON 50 AND SAY SOMEBODY ELSE DID IT

122. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: “Officer Ricky” Episode 1 Says:

[...] Previously: Curtis: “I’ma Fuck Your Life Up, For Fun.” [...]

123. Keener Says:

VENEZWELLUH

lol

124. Himself Says:

This type of buffoonery is why Nas proclaimed Hip Hop to be dead.50 has had the same marketing scheme everytime he’s album is about to ddrop(quite annoying already).Rawse is on some DrPhil shit too what the hell do you start sit with the next dude for because he didnt shake your hand.Fuck go get a hug already!!

125. Bout Da Money Says:

I’m from the FLA…On my Momma Niggas fuks with Trick, Bitches fuk with Plies, no one fuks with Rick Ross. PERIOD!

126. Slicc Says:

@Los

Wow with two exceptions out of 10 was there a real reason to provoke niggas coincidentally at the time when he needs publicity. I love rap, hip-hop,or whatever music you think I don’t listen to. I just don’t listen to niggas that have other niggas name in they mouth solely for their own benefit. You might say its retaliation but its an attention starving publicity stunt disguised as retaliation. There other ways to market your product, other real ways to stay relevant and significant in the game than off another niggas’ names. (note its plural meaning more than one nigga)

127. - keka - Says:

dang, im at a funeral for the weekend and i miss all the fun :|

128. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Curtis Interviews Rawse’s Baby Momma Says:

[...] Round: Rick Ross on Angela Lee (1/30 Friday Morning) vs. Curtis’s ThisIsCurtis video blog (1/30 Friday Night) Winner: “I’ma fuck your life up, for fun” > “I’ma [...]

129. RealTalk Says:

This boy sux, he aint got no respect for artist ’cause he’s not an artist, he’s just a buissines sucker