PICS: Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Kicks

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-all-colors-lg

Above,  Kanye poses with all 4 colorways of his new Louis Vuitton sneaker. Pic courtesy of Nice Kicks. After the cut, check out a couple of shots of him and Marc Jacobs at the shoe’s official unveiling in Paris.

Previously: Kanye West x Louis Vuiton Design

64 Responses to “PICS: Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Kicks”

1. the real truth Says:

Spawn > Best Animated show of all time…man i miss cartoons kinda i aint watched them in a minute

BTW pls believe those red LV’s will be copped

2. Beezy Says:

Air Yeezy’s > Air Louie’s

3. Beezy Says:

Annnnnd Marc Jacobs is wearing a skirt. Kanye looks mad comfortable next to a skirted man.

4. Backatit Says:

..Daps to all..

On a side note, doesn’t Max B look like Muttley of Wacky Races?

5. Titanic Iceberg Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 11:23 am
    That is true, but just deep freeze me and ill wake up in 2159

^ ^
    You might be on to somethig though.

Chriogenicly freeze me. Then, wake me up and I’ll stick my head out the window and look around.

If there isn’t any Star Wars/Starship Troopers/Apocolipse/Illuminati World Domination type shit going on then mayby I’ll stay.

Play me some Playtation 45.
    ^^^^^

But i just want to see the females, man oh man……..smh at me spittin 100 year old game

6. Titanic Iceberg Says:

Man those shoes look like them old school reeboks chicks used to wear late 80′s early 90′s

7. NANYA OMAE Says:

Beezy Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 11:27 am

^^he looks like somebody thats about to bank of having his name on designer kicks too… If Kanye was gay, he’d have come out already.

8. nirun Says:

I own a pair of marc jacobs vans (none)

9. Beezy Says:

Nah RIght look-a-likes:

MTF and Screech Powers

10. the real truth Says:

If Kanye was gay, he’d have come out already.

11. rex hussla Says:

I’d rock the black ones no doubt

12. Digital Scales Says:

You this is some form of Self Ether, if random lurkers just passed by to see what niggas was talking about and they read us going in on what CARTOON BITCHES WE’D FUCK….Whos gonna respect our ETHER?

13. Digital Scales Says:

I can picture amanda diva telling Billz to go draw a picture of a goat and fuck it (ll)

14. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 11:30 am

Nah RIght look-a-likes:

MTF and Screech Powers

LMAO

I would cop the black Hi Tops.

But the Yeezy’s are much more ill.

15. the real truth Says:

Which is why i said nothing of the sort lol

16. nirun Says:

*feels no ways*

17. NANYA OMAE Says:

tht interview where he said gay people dress the best was enough for me

^^ how is that any type of insight in to his sexual preferences?

*sees Kanye’s fro-mullet*

nevermind…

18. nation Says:

>> tell me Max B asking, “how you send email on this?” on Twitter isn’t the funniest shit ever.

that was the funniest shit ever, but

in Max’s defense… he probably received an e-mail from a DM once and wanted to know how the fuck to do that. true speak, if these dumb rappers can’t find the @Replies button i don’t see them understand you need to follow someone to message them, and then you need them to follow you too

smh… that’s one of Twitter’s only down sides

19. the real truth Says:

Bleek could be one hit away his whole career, but as long as im here he’ll be a millionaire”

20. Chase Says:

Prince will be in here in a few minutes to tell you that he has a kidney for sale in order to buy these… smh

>>tht interview where he said gay people dress the best was enough for me

say word to your mother you don’t own one piece of clothing designed by a gay person.

22. Digital Scales Says:

Nah Look Alikes : Chase and T-Rex (rapper)

23. PHENOMENON Says:

I like them.

Kanye does well and Marc Jocobs is one of the Illest designers alive.

24. Digital Scales Says:

I’m lying?

25. the real truth Says:

26. Big_Seth Says:

How much you think these will run?

27. the real truth Says:

How much you think these will run?

They wont be cheap i kno tht for sure, prolly 2-300$…maybe 400$

28. Chase Says:

Digital Scales Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    Nah Look Alikes : Chase and T-Rex (rapper)

^Link or die

29. NANYA OMAE Says:

Digital Scales Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 11:37 am
    I’m lying?

^up a picture of T-rex real qwik?

30. Chase Says:

the real truth Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 11:39 am
    How much you think these will run?

They wont be cheap i kno tht for sure, prolly 2-300$…maybe 400$

^ARE YOU CRAZY!!! Thats an insult to LV. Gucci’s go for $500 -$700. these shit will cost at least, $800

31. the real truth Says:

Doubt it..maybe but i dont see these shits goin for 800$!, not if he wants niggas to seriously cop them

32. dried figs Says:

gross.

33. Beezy Says:

Digital Scales Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    Nah Look Alikes : Chase and T-Rex (rapper)

^Link or die

>>Its not a good pic, but here is one of him @ one of his concerts:

tinyurl.com/azvkva

34. Titanic Iceberg Says:

eskay Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    >>tht interview where he said gay people dress the best was enough for me

95 percent of the designers are and they are crazy interior decorators..

Crib-o, got it, interior decorated see Frank White

>>LOL how am i suppose to know…im jus sayin lookin at gay dudes gear and sayin not to get caught starin isnt gay….he isnt gay…esk i kno ur a kanye stan and so am i…but hes gay…he should have jus kept tht opinion to himself or wrote it down on a paper plane (no S.L.U Sample) and threw it away

I don’t know, Kanye was engaged to a bad broad. I don’t see how him saying that homos dress well makes him gay. all of the biggest fashion designers in the world are gay, no? and even if you don’t rock those brands, I guarantee you that something you own was designed by a gay dude. it’s alright man, wearing clothes doesn’t make you gay doggie.

36. nation Says:

>> Nah then hed know niggaz wouldnt be bumpin his shit or he thinks so…Kanye is gay…tht interview where he said gay people dress the best was enough for me

smh… the ThisIsCurtis generation

go away

37. jayRsoprano Says:

The Kicks look kinda sick, LOL @ da picture of Kanye standing with da fag in the skirt.

38. Digital Scales Says:

DEAD @ Beezy

Man everytime i google T Rex they show dinosaurs

39. NANYA OMAE Says:

>>Its not a good pic, but here is one of him @ one of his concerts:

tinyurl.com/azvkva

^^LOOOOOL!

40. Digital Scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATGMZYD346E

Chase interview

41. Chase Says:

the real truth Says:

January 23rd, 2009 at 11:41 am

^I seen some high school kids clowning this other kid on the train the other day cuz he had on prada sneakers, which cost $300. They were like step up to Gucci’s my nigga, which cost $500 – $700. The fact that these are Kanye designed kicks, they will definitely cost more than guccis. Guaranteed.

Hell look at pharrell’s LV glasses. LV shades cost about $400, his shits cost $1400.

Marc Jacobs be wilding with the skirts though. lol @ him being able to pull that off on the strength of his reputation.

43. Big_Seth Says:

I co sign this.

I think I would rather cop some Jay’s or dunks though and be just as happy. I dunno. Maybe its cuz I aint rich enough to get these dunks and Jay’s HAHA.

44. the real truth Says:

When did i say wearing clothes was gay…what he said was gay idc what the fuck hes wearin..even if he isnt gay (which i doubt), tht interview was honestly a good look?..like niggaz didnt think he was suspect anyway

@Nation – GTFOH

45. Big Homie Says:

I got a pinky Polo (no lie) on right now and I am far from gay.

46. Big Homie Says:

Man everytime i google T Rex they show dinosaurs

^ LOL

47. Big_Seth Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    January 23rd, 2009 at 11:42 am

DEAD @ Beezy

Man everytime i google T Rex they show dinosaurs

LMAO

48. the real truth Says:

I got a pinky Polo (no lie) on right now and I am far from gay.

Im not talkin about colors or clothes or anything…but tht interview was suspect..am i lyin?

49. rizz Says:

listen kanye already got men wearing pocket books now he just bout to have cats being really gay …….look man they do look just like reebok ho bangers .

>>what he said was gay idc what the fuck hes wearin..even if he isnt gay (which i doubt), tht interview was honestly a good look?..like niggaz didnt think he was suspect anyway

whatever dog, get your mind out the hood for 5 minutes. you acting like he said something gay. there’s plenty of straight clotheshorse dudes who will tell you the same shit. most gay dudes don’t dress like flaming fags.

51. The Truth... Says:

>> go away

hahahaha

52. The Truth... Says:

Those kicks will def be more than 300-400 bills….

53. rizz Says:

its one thing to look sharp its another thing to look like a woman …………just keep women shit to women ………dudes is out here trying to look better then they chick……

54. The Truth... Says:

>> whatever dog, get your mind out the hood for 5 minutes

I agree with that statement….but at the same time I wouldn’t be surprised if Kanye went both ways. (n/h, just for sayin that)

55. that guy Says:

most gay dudes don’t dress like flaming fags.

eskay is one of em. i dont know about u, but im not gay and i DAMN sure aint looking at how they dress to blend in with them. I know ur a kanye stan and all, but sheesh, ya mans is Gov. McGreevy

56. bkJUICE Says:

all this money for kicks you can get in clubs with (maybe the blk ones….hmmm *jets to lv site*)

57. hova Says:

for cryin out loud KW get a bloody haircut

58. hova Says:

thats funny……i typed that comment under a diff name and then they print it….things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm?????

59. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Kanye @ Louis Vuitton Fashion Show Says:

[...] Previously: Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Kicks (Pictures) [...]

60. J. Caesar Says:

yea the kicks are ill but in these times nooo way i’m droppin that much for kicks, i can buy so many for that range of $400-500, and i’m promising myself to not say ayo, pause or no homo, that shit is soooooo overused

61. JDUB Says:

Forget his sexuality. He is a terrible rapper and should of stuck to producing. He peaked with “Guess whos back” His voice doesn’t impart force, he might as well be the Jets secondary. WEAK

62. The Bully Pulpitter Says:

TRAVEL FOXES, DUDE SWAGGER JACKED, TRAVEL FOXES, THE WHITE ONES WERE LOOKING REAL BASS LIKE NOW HE ROCKING THE TRAVEL FOXES, BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL GET THEM AND THEY WILL SALE OUT QUICK, THEY ARE COLLECTOR JOINTS FOR WHEN PEOPLE GET MONEY BACK, BUT MOST OF THE SO CALLED NICE DRESSERS IN HIP HOP NOW, LOOK SUSPECT, THEY ROCK SUSPECT, CAUSE THEIR STYLIST ARE 100% SUSPECT, YOU ARE WHAT INFLUENCES YOU, AND IF YOUR INFLUENCES, WEAR TIGHT JEANS, HOLES IN THEY SHIRTS (NO RASTA) AND FUNY COLORS, GUESS WHAT, YOU ARE A COCONUT

63. Urswurv Says:

News flash: If you have to defend yourself about being gay, you already lost

64. JDUB Says:

Rap now is absolute garbage. Im not expecting S*** from Em or 50. Detox is the only thing that can save it.