Nas – The World (Prod. by Kanye) [DJ]

kanye-nas-kelis

Nas – The World (Prod. by Kanye) [DJ]

158 Responses to “Nas – The World (Prod. by Kanye) [DJ]”

1. moresickaMC Says:

Nas is slipping lyrically if not flow wise imo

2. Beezy Says:

^This was actually a smart marketing move on his part.

This nigga is a Proactive before and after waiting to happen….cake up off your poor skin condition my nig!

3. D_Block_4_life Says:

Girl you mean the world to meeeeeeeeee………. . … . ….. .

4. Beezy Says:

on some rich spoiled white 14 year old shit…

^Who said this…MTF? Ethering your own ppl?

5. moresickaMC Says:

hav they said if Kelis is pregg with a girl or boy

6. moresickaMC Says:

oh and this track is supposedly a rough version

7. Dr Flav Says:

AGGRESSIVE CONTENT >>>>

8. Dem Says:

this nigga got on a glow in the dark corset.

9. herbal kint Says:

pockets Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    I take down tanks with plastic butter knifes kid…

^this is how he does it: He takes the butter knife, throws it on the floor, and proceeds to crush the tank with his fucking nose.

* chooses 1 of the 6 million ways to die with my eyes closed *

10. The-Xfacta Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 9:40 am
    G7 Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 9:37 am
    what made Babydoll flip out of the blue?

***couldn’t have been anything we said…I’ve never seen anybody on Nah not show her love, with the exception of X-FACTA, and we all know he’s on jokes

———-

I wasn’t joking… She look like a transvestite

11. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Kelis is lookin top notch in that pic, straight up classically sexy…

but still…

Amanda Diva > Kelis

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

Let’s go, Esco!

13. Big_Seth Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Kelis is lookin top notch in that pic, straight up classically sexy…

but still…

Amanda Diva > Kelis

I was thinking the EXACT same thing… N/H

14. kevfresco Says:

klean kev has arrived….

lavish me w/oils and grapes up in this bitch.

what it is nahkis!

15. BKScribe Says:

amanda diva > the Philadelphia eagles

16. Victory Says:

someone sent this link last week

Eskay be gettsin that New Music Cartel ish

17. nation Says:

i want to do disgusting, disgusting things to their wives right now

18. It'smesnitches Says:

Damn Kelis’ looking sexy as hell in this pic…..

19. pockets Says:

how bout we roast the shit out of bol and get famouser

20. Beezy Says:

amanda diva > the Philadelphia eagles

^Get’em CiCi. Eagles > BK’s Life

21. herbal kint Says:

this song is terriawful

22. Darth Cipher Says:

# pockets Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

how bout we roast the shit out of bol and get famouser

i’m 100% down… ever since i saw that video interview where dude sounded like one of shaq’s kids at told by Katt Williams, i’ve wanted to throw food at him even more

23. pockets Says:

now that i think about it, the guy Bol did talk shit about esko and we didn’t respond…if only he had a post on nah…

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BKScribe Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

amanda diva > the Philadelphia eagles

Hell fucking no. No one on my squad runs around like a punk bitch when shit doesn’t go their way.

It’smesnitches Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 2:57 pm
    Damn Kelis’ looking sexy as hell in this pic…..

^cosign

26. pockets Says:

^i only know him as the dude that dissed Lupe with ridiculous comments…and that’s a no-no

27. D_Block_4_life Says:

Amand is a lyrical cardiologist who rhymes from the heart, she is a contemporary hip-hop poet, representing the voice of consciousness that is currently far too lacking in hip-hop music. She is truly an inspiration, thanks again Amanda.

herbal kint Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 2:58 pm
    this song is terriawful

^ this is clearly not the finished version.

29. Big_Seth Says:

# pockets Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:59 pm

bout to bring on his A-pock-alypse

HAHA.

30. Darth Cipher Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

# BKScribe Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

amanda diva > the Philadelphia eagles

fuck the eagles

31. NANYA OMAE Says:

I’m ghost.

If anyone sees Notorious this wkend, its your duty to drop by Nah and let somebody know how it was.

32. pockets Says:

Amand is a lyrical cardiologist

^*lyrically signs off*

33. Chase Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    # BKScribe Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

amanda diva > the Philadelphia eagles

^And with that said, this is no longer a sexist, chauvanistic ethering. CiCi has spoken!

34. Big_Seth Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

You forgot to mention how beautiful her and her knee caps were.

other wise my sentiments exactly.

35. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:01 pm
    herbal kint Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 2:58 pm
    this song is terriawful

^ this is clearly not the finished version.

… what could possibly be added to make it better, well besides amanda diva obviously …

36. Joey Profit$ Says:

*Casketface screams in the middle of a war in the middle east – Ya wan’t war!! I crush tanks with my nose fam dont get it twisted!! In the US they call me nose crusher you smell me!!!*

37. BKScribe Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

# BKScribe Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

amanda diva > the Philadelphia eagles

thats until they lose to the cards and the blame game begins.. donovan comes to the jets and andy ends up in denver

38. Darth Cipher Says:

# NANYA OMAE Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

I’m ghost.

word on the bootleg streets is the movie is tridash… so i’m debating spending money on it, since i got the opinion from a reliable source, a duke from brooklyn

39. rex hussla Says:

40. pockets Says:

in the top critics section at rotten tomatos, Notorious has like a 61% which is actually not bad and better than i thought it would get

41. Beezy Says:

andy ends up in denver

^They already hired a coach. Football knowledge FAIL.

42. JDS Says:

this song was cut from HHID

its kinda meh, but the way i’d heard it described i would have expected better.

but i’m a sucker for piano’s so…

*uploads to iPod*

^my bad i thought it was the same link as the one dropped in the last post…

But this isnt awful, its actually a good song.

44. Beezy Says:

^61% at Rotten Tomatoes is damn good actually.

45. NANYA OMAE Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    # NANYA OMAE Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

I’m ghost.

*unretires*

good looks, Darth

*kicks rocks*

*retires*

46. BKScribe Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:04 pm

thats why i stopped goin.. they are whats wrong with hip hop

47. k1ng Says:

Girl: “Forgive me father for I have sinned.”
    Priest: “What have you done my child?”
    Girl: “I called a man a son of a bitch.”
    Priest: “Why did you call him a son of a bitch?”
    Girl: “Because he touched my hand.”
    Priest: “Like this?” (as he touches her hand)
    Girl: “Yes father.”
    Priest: “That’s no reason to call a man a son of a bitch.”
    Girl: “Then he touched my breast.”
    Priest: “Like this?” (as he touched her breast)
    Girl: “Yes father.”
    Priest: “That’s no reason to call him a son of a bitch.”
    Girl: “Then he took off my clothes, father.”
    Priest: “Like this?” (as he takes off her clothes)
    Girl: “Yes father.”
    Priest: “That’s no reason to call him a son of a bitch.”
    Girl: “Then he stuck his you know what into my you know where.”
    Priest: “Like this?” (as he stuck his you know what into her you know where)
    Girl: “YES FATHER, YES FATHER, YES FATHER!!!”
    Priest: (after a few minutes): “That’s no reason to call him a son of a bitch.”
    Girl: “But father he had AIDS!”
    Priest: “THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!”

48. herbal kint Says:

Beezy Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    andy ends up in denver

^They already hired a coach. Football knowledge FAIL.

…. that they did but don’t rule out McNabb being a Jet next year ….

49. Beezy Says:

No shots but these “industry events” must be lamest shit ever

^Thats why eskay just falls back and sips Cosmos in the back.

50. nation Says:

RE: Alicia Keys & Amanda Diva

you tell me who won

51. nation Says:

Alexis is sexy as fuck. I can’t blame Ye, at all

52. D_Block_4_life Says:

Diva > Halle Berry

53. Cashmere Thoughts Says:

nation Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:07 pm
    RE: Alicia Keys & Amanda Diva

you tell me who won

A.Keys just off the strength she has an upper lip.

54. Darth Cipher Says:

Keys > Diva

keys open doors

55. Big_Seth Says:

# nation Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:07 pm

RE: Alicia Keys & Amanda Diva

you tell me who won

I can’t even say it.

>>No shots but these “industry events” must be lamest shit ever because 90% of the people are on the same steez as Casket Nose

yo, you have no idea. thats why i’m on my on demand in the house shit.

57. Casket Face Says:

>>>you know where you fucked up though right? by having your picture online. most niggas who come on here and pop shit I don’t know from Adam
    _____

Son see, now you dabling in a world you know nothing aboout…I’m new to blogging not NEW TO THE STREETS…so run up on me if you want, there will no NAH RIGHT niggas to save you with comments and lols.

Nigga I’m 6’9 and 280 pounds and from the pics you can see I’m not fat…outside this rap shit my usual trangression is to smack niggas to the pavement.

Ask Trick Trick, ask Royce or any Detroit nigga about Panecea…Nigga I will beat the lava out your fucking skull with no mercy. And if that’s how you really feel meet me anywhere today call VladTv

Check my resume ask about me before you make an ill-logical decision
    nigga Blogging and other shit keeps me “constructive”…son REALLY DON’T TEST KID….REALLY ALL JOKES ASIDE….

58. Casket Face Says:

_____

Nigga I’m 6′9 and 280 pounds and from the pics you can see I’m not fat…outside this rap shit my usual trangression is to smack niggas to the pavement.

Check my resume ask about me before you make an ill-logical decision

vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=123436353

59. BKScribe Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Beezy Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    andy ends up in denver

^They already hired a coach. Football knowledge FAIL.

…. that they did but don’t rule out McNabb being a Jet next year ….

you lucky i haven’t watched espn for like a week.. also you lucky i cant pull up your NBA finals prediction from last year..

fuckin alumnah

60. Beezy Says:

^ETHER ETHER ETHER.

61. Joey Profit$ Says:

nation Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:07 pm
    RE: Alicia Keys & Amanda Diva

you tell me who won.

Alicia hands down!!
    pants also – lol

62. nation Says:

>> yo, you have no idea. thats why i’m on my on demand in the house shit.

lol, es, remember that guy that wanted to buy you a drink this summer

LOL

63. pockets Says:

^61% at Rotten Tomatoes is damn good actually.

^usually for 70% is a a safe bet at the flick being good, 61% is kinda iffy to me it could go either way pause

you tell me who won

^the nigga smashing…

65. Beezy Says:

^Lakers, I lost.

66. Beezy Says:

nation Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

lol, es, remember that guy that wanted to buy you a drink this summer

^Self ether?

67. Beezy Says:

^61% at Rotten Tomatoes is damn good actually.

>Milk is @ like 91%. That shit is unheard of.

68. vic Says:

side note: “hip hop” dropped from columbia?

clipse are going to sit on the shelf again, damn- :/

69. herbal kint Says:

BKScribe Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:10 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Beezy Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    andy ends up in denver

^They already hired a coach. Football knowledge FAIL.

…. that they did but don’t rule out McNabb being a Jet next year ….

fuckin alumnah

… LMAO, but hey I was with you, I was just responding to dude who originally said your football knowledge failed I didn’t say that I just said yeah the Broncos did sign a new coach but McNabb could still be rocking the rel gang green next year ..

70. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

who invited r.i.pface back?

71. nation Says:

>> ^Self ether?

via e-mail or something, not that gay but when you think about it yeah sorta

72. R.J.Orion Says:

“you can catch me at the Pyramids Of Giza puffin’ my reefah…”

>>Check my resume ask about me before you make an ill-logical decision

you pussy

74. Beezy Says:

*eagerly anticipates eskay’s response to Casket’s threats*

75. Darth Cipher Says:

Casket gettign aggy… shift your balls son, you’re online… all that “i’m real” shit means nothing behind a computer screen, only shows your insecurities

76. pockets Says:

^61% at Rotten Tomatoes is damn good actually.

>Milk is @ like 91%. That shit is unheard of.

^screw that check The Wrestler which is probably like the best flick of the year. and the two or three bad reviews it got were totally ridiculously stupid like one guy said “ultimately, it’s not real” like NO FUUCKING SHIT ALL MOVIES ARE FAKE except for documentaries

77. feelharmonic Says:

AAAAHHHH

fressh out the River Konichwa bitches!

78. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*dies* @ Cassie Face’s diatribe.

79. k1ng Says:

vic Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:15 pm
    side note: “hip hop” dropped from columbia?

clipse are going to sit on the shelf again, damn- :/

checkin out clipse (no homo) at circa tonite.

80. Beezy Says:

@ H-Kint

Barring a horrendous implosion on Sunday McNabb isn’t going anywhere. I think Reid and McNabb did enough that they will be Eagles next year.

81. Mark Twain Fame Says:

why do tall guys think they cant fight ebtter than everybody else…lmao.

82. kevfresco Says:

i seen it…..private screening for the office…..shit is proper.

one thing tho….

playin puffy has got to be a milestone for the gay community.

83. BKScribe Says:

lol its all jokes ty..

LOL at faggot face postin a video from 2007.. the first line.. jim jones tells him to give the dvd game up

84. the snow donkey Says:

vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=123436353

spend some money and get someone to make your vid’s less shitty if you really got it like that.

weren’t you complaining about the comment section on this site- what you doing here then? investigative reporting?

85. Beezy Says:

>That dude is an idiot…but The Wrestler really is slightly overhyped imo. Yeah Mickey’s acting was good, but to me the ending needed a little more. The best part for me by far was Marissa’s striptacular performance.

86. Darth Cipher Says:

one thing tho….

playin puffy has got to be a milestone for the gay community.

*damn near faints on the wall*

*recovers by diddy rocking*

87. joffe jo Says:

BKScribe Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:19 pm
    lol its all jokes ty..

^^^that’s what the fuck I was thinking…..nigga it’s 09 where’s the new new

88. Joey Profit$ Says:

*scared by caskets threats even tho they aint at me*

* Makes a few phone calls about him*

*THIS NIGGA LIVES IN TAYLOR MI* lol

89. CiCi The Intern Says:

How many Land Before Times movies have been made? 457? SMH

90. feelharmonic Says:

for real tho, internet personalities aside, who wins in a real fight, Casket v. Eskay?

91. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

the thing u have to keep in mind about the notorious movie…

its geared towards an urban audience who deems biggie as a king…

most if not all movie reviewers are middle aged balding white men who never heard of biggie until he got shot…or the white media made up the east v. west shit…

the only 2 white reviewers who i would trust an opinion on is ebert or roeper because they have social and pop culture knowledge as well as movie knowledge…

92. joffe jo Says:

and what was up with the pillsbury doughboy in the video casket dude

93. pockets Says:

The best part for me by far was Marissa’s striptacular performance.

^lol true its wierd when u look at her clothed shes not hot (like when they were shopping for his daughters gift), but then BAM when she takes off her clothes it’s like whoa

94. sleep Says:

Hip hop fired=jimmy going to the shelf=repo man headed to dame house.

95. D_Block_4_life Says:

*BAM’s it up*

96. kevfresco Says:

*damn near faints on the wall*

*recovers by diddy rocking*

yo i aint gonna be a spoiler for the flick darth…..

but when you see how derek luke attemps to capture this dude…..

nothing but rainbow.

97. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# feelharmonic Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:21 pm

who knows…never seen either one of them fight…

98. Big_Seth Says:

# feelharmonic Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:21 pm

eskay would call up Bun B and confuse that nigga. Like beverly hills ninja and shit.

99. pockets Says:

the thing u have to keep in mind about the notorious movie…

its geared towards an urban audience who deems biggie as a king…

^when i was going through the bad reviews, the consensus was that the movie’s story didn’t have the same spark and edge as the real story, so surprisingly it seemed critics knew big was awesome and the movie wasn’t as good as his real life. then again, there were some reviews that were like biggie had contradictions LOL obviously he’s a rapper.

but i think everyone agreed Gravy did a great job. so if anything, watch it for Gravy’s performance.

100. BKScribe Says:

Exactly… @ furious…

when you got someone that isnt from this lifestyle.. the biggie movie will be called

A ground breaking cinematic effort exposing the gritty underbelly of hip hops former reigning king…

you ask a hip hop head…

gravy as biggie.. FOH

101. Beezy Says:

>True story…when she has clothes on she looked like trailor trash. When she was stripping she looked like nude trailor trash…which is much better.

Those tattoos were overdose. I could never be with a bitch that had tats like that…

102. kevfresco Says:

@ furious

my job got white folks who came to the screening…..

they left the film kind of amazed and educated

go figure….

103. pockets Says:

@ anyone who’s seen the wrestler, tell me not that last shot, like the last few seconds (im not gonna spoil it) was awesome.

104. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

Big_Seth Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:24 pm
    # feelharmonic Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:21 pm

dead

but im mad dude is asking this question like these 2 niggas is prize fighters and we have the ability to compare their fighting styles on boxing after dark…

fuck outta here…

in the internets, everybody is a shooter/bone crusher.

105. Mark Twain Fame Says:

LMAO…*daps random new guy*

shit even the random new lurker dudes are shittin on Cassie F…lol.

106. k1ng Says:

fuk i think i sharted a lil after reading caskets threat.

107. rex hussla Says:

Casket Face Says:

_____________________________________________

Didn’t dude have a pic w/ J-Hood?!!?! It better look like he’s on stilts next to that midget.

108. R.J.Orion Says:

Incubus is the worst “horror” movie ever made …

109. kevfresco Says:

b.e.t. did do a good job w/that biggie doc tho. more personal IMO.

110. Casket Face Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:16 pm
    _____

So the fact that eskay psysically threathen my well being FIRST means nothing?
    I kept it jokes and I think I’m being a good sport considering it’s me againsts 250K users (as SK claims).

But this is the one sided shit I’m talking about that goes back to the JOE BUDDEN shit that started this in the first place. If I’m at an event and Eskay comes up to me like “wassup with that shit you was talking?” and I beat the stars & gallaxies out this herb, I’m wrong becasue Eskay made equal threats but is more known than me?

That’s no different than JOE BUDDEN vs. RANSOM…and to the faggots that say industry events kill hip hop…No the punks who start trouble instead promoting Hip-Hop kill the game. And eskay admited to doing so…

111. Mark Twain Fame Says:

naw I like chicks with tats…something about it…must be a white thing, lol.

112. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

kevfresco Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:25 pm
    @ furious

my job got white folks who came to the screening…..

they left the film kind of amazed and educated

go figure….

yea. i love shit like this…

it gives white people the ability to see the complexity of black males and their lives…

it shows them were not all gun toating, shit talkin, ignorant fools and the enviroment is what takes many down the path they choose…

thats why i like this barack obama dude so much. i want white people to see the other side of negro life…

113. kevfresco Says:

this nigga casket is building his rep w/each comment retort…..

c’mon people…..blog like he dont exists.

is this suppose to be entertaining?

114. Mark Twain Fame Says:

you are the worst counter…i swear damn.

dog, it’s not 250K user against you…ole Me Against the World 2pac feelin mutha…

thats it…. Polly’s gonna get choked out.

115. kevfresco Says:

word. emphatically.

116. BKScribe Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

naw I like chicks with tats…something about it…must be a white thing, lol.

who yall talkin bout

117. pockets Says:

who yall talkin bout

^marissa tomei in the Wrestler

118. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

this nigga casket is building his rep w/each comment retort…..

c’mon people…..blog like he dont exists.

is this suppose to be entertaining?

it’s starting to fade in the entertaining factor…he only comment when someone is sayin something to him…other than that he’s lurkin…dont pay no mind…

119. Big_Seth Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

naw I like chicks with tats…something about it…must be a white thing, lol.

I think a couple are okay, but there is an OD point. like when they are on the neck that shit aint cute whatsoever.

Unless your Amanda Diva. She could have tata anywhere.

120. Big_Seth Says:

tata = tatoos

121. pockets Says:

dog, it’s not 250K user against you…ole Me Against the World 2pac feelin mutha…

^lmao yo MTF i was gonna explain it too but i said why bother

122. kevfresco Says:

oh yea….

lil kim portrayal did the realest bitch real greasy too.

123. Big_Seth Says:

tatoos = tattoos

SP FAAAAIILLL

My bad

124. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Incubus is the worst “horror” movie ever made …

there’s a horror movie named after the rock band?…lol.

125. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

Notorious

January 14, 2009

by Roger Ebert

He was known as the Notorious B.I.G., a man-mountain of rap, but behind the image was Christopher Wallace, an overgrown kid who was trying to grow up and do the right thing. The image we know about. The film “Notorious” is more interested in the kid. He was born in Brooklyn, loved his mother (a teacher who was studying for a master’s degree), got into street-corner drug dealing because he liked the money, performed rap on the street and at 20 was signed by record producer Sean Combs. Four years later, he was dead.

Documentaries about B.I.G. have focused on the final years of his life. “Notorious” tells us of a bright kid who was abandoned by his father, raised by a mother from Jamaica who laid down the rules and told the kids on the playground he would be famous some day. “You too fat, too black and too ugly,” a girl tells him. He just looks at her. He is sweet-tempered, even after being seduced into the street-corner crack business, but he sounds tough in his rap songs — tough, introspective, autobiographical and a gifted writer.

he gave it 3 1/2 stars…

see what i mean though? and u know ebert is married to a black woman anyway…

126. k1ng Says:

MC hammer >> Casket

127. kevfresco Says:

tata = tatoos

aha!

128. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# pockets Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

dog, it’s not 250K user against you…ole Me Against the World 2pac feelin mutha…

^lmao yo MTF i was gonna explain it too but i said why bother

yeah I know, I feel like I’m talking to Hip Hop’s version of “I Am Sam”

129. pockets Says:

and u know ebert is married to a black woman anyway…

^werd to him going out with oprah i think?

130. kevfresco Says:

he gave it 3 1/2 stars…

see what i mean though? and u know ebert is married to a black woman anyway…

real talk….i’d give it a full four…..just because it aint shrouded in hip-hop cliche.

131. 16 years old Says:

nice. Was it recorded during the HHID sessions?

132. feelharmonic Says:

Lil’ Bow Wow >>> Casket

133. k1ng Says:

nina mercedez >> o’livia o lovely

134. Beezy Says:

*Makes personal commitment not to acknowledge any of Cassie’s comments*

After all, the nigga stole his name from a video game.

135. kevfresco Says:

and u know ebert is married to a black woman anyway…

word? its crazy yo….i just found out like a year and some change ago that bronx tale is deniro real story and shit.

136. Dr Flav Says:

Somebody owe somebody some dough for breathing life into they young blog, thats all I gotta say…

137. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

Big_Seth Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:32 pm
    # Mark Twain Fame Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

naw I like chicks with tats…something about it…must be a white thing, lol.

Unless your Amanda Diva. She could have tata anywhere.

i like woman with tatts anyway…

not no ol hoodrat ass tatts. or some thick lined cheap shit or some overused shit like strawberries drippin or butterflies…

but chicks who got original pieces and put thought into their shit…

give me a bitch with both arms sleeved up in some skinny jeans, a married to the mob tee, and some nike dunks any fuckin day…

i swear to god son…[not nas]

138. feelharmonic Says:

bronx tale was fucked up….when they dropped the molotov in the whip…smh

139. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# 16 years old Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

nice. Was it recorded during the HHID sessions?

naw it was recorded back between the time of The Firm album and I Am…

…which means you were 5 years old…

lol.

sorry a lil bored.

140. kevfresco Says:

now when we talking bout blog dough….what that be exactly?

141. Big_Seth Says:

# Dr Flav Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Co-Sign

If you ever see (expletive) you need to collect royalties for this shit.

like “rents due mutha fucka”

142. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# k1ng Says:
    January 16th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

nina mercedez >> o’livia o lovely

BLASPHEMY!!!

143. Casket Face Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:
    >>>its more like the 20 or so regular commentors that are shittin on you…but there’s in actuality 250 K viewers of his website…damn do I gotta get a math book?!?!…

^^That’s what I said but Eskay corrected me with quickness when I said there’s only 20 regular dudes here. So what exactly are you “son’ning” me on?…I was being sacarstic but I forgot you got PAC PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND WITH YOUR GLOVES WITH THE CUT OFF FINGERS…STOMPING AROUND YOUR ROOM WITH MOESHA RE-RUNS ON HUFFING AND PUFFIN pounding the paint off the F5 key refreshing comments trying to get CRUNK in the name of ESKAY.

It’s 2009 kid, violence is the 80′s and 90′s nigga, It’s a new breed of niggas out here Eskay..we under 25 and represent for Obama my nigga GROW THE FUCK UP…..

144. k1ng Says:

halle barriy or alicia keys?

145. pockets Says:

wtf u can’t even hear the lyrics the sample is so loud. im assuming this isn’t finished.

146. kevfresco Says:

bronx tale was fucked up….when they dropped the molotov in the whip…smh

*somber angst at italian hate*

147. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

pockets Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:36 pm
    and u know ebert is married to a black woman anyway…

^werd to him going out with oprah i think?

lol nah. hes been married to his wife mad long…

but oprah credits him with telling her to syndicate her show, instead of signing with a studio…because thats what him and siskel did with siskel & ebert…

and for following that advice, oprah is a billionaire..

148. feelharmonic Says:

halle barriy or alicia keys?

alicia. ill take alicia over Beyonce too

149. Mark Twain Fame Says:

no thats not what you said…you was claiming some 250K against me type shit…like your superman and shit…loosen up your underoo’s homie…

I wasnt son’ing shit retard…I was correcting your shitty mistakes…simple as that.

regaurding your “diss” of me…

“PAC PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND WITH YOUR GLOVES WITH THE CUT OFF FINGERS…STOMPING AROUND YOUR ROOM WITH MOESHA RE-RUNS ON HUFFING AND PUFFIN”

*blank stare*

running out of steam eh?…

weak homie.

…plus Moesha re-runs are the shit.

150. sleep Says:

Prediction got biggie first week #’s. I’ll say 6mil which is good for a hip hop flick. I don’t remember how 2pac joint did in the box office.

151. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Sanaa Lathan > Paula Patton > all those chicks you guys talkin about

152. Furiou$tylez is Aggressive Content Says:

new post dumb asses

153. prophecy_projectz Says:

Unreleased Esco= Always hot piff

154. prophecy_projectz Says:

Yo I heard this on 31 Degreez last mixtape in December.

Who is this 31 Degreez nigga and how is he getting all this unreleased Nasir?

155. 16 Says:

you got jokes, Mark Twain Fame? Eat a dick, bored whitey!

156. Shawamar Says:

Im really feeling this track…

157. J. Caesar Says:

Beezy Says:

January 16th, 2009 at 3:25 pm

^^you buggin kid by the way angelina valentine>>>nina mercedez>>>olivia o’lovely *i love ladies with tats if they do ‘em right*

158. Tampasolar Says: