On his way back from seeing Ballerina P in Upstate N.Y., Curtis calls in to speak on some subjects. It is exactly what you would expect, but to be fair you can find a rundown of the 26 minute rant after the jump.
- Calls 808s a love and R&B record, says it was supposed to brick.
- Says if he can’t sing a chorus, Kanye shouldn’t sing an album.
- Lil Wayne is supposed to say sorry for the diss even though it’s old.
- The song with the Child Molester was made 2 years ago, for Detox.
- Fat Joe’s album release was used to advance ThisIsCurtis.
To be honest with you, that reality TV show was nothing but a commercial for my album.
- Calls Kanye a faggot, Lil Wayne a junkie
- Think Wayne might exhaust the public at this rate.
- Compares Lil Wayne’s talent to Canibus’ in a LL Cool J type scenario.
- Keeps talking theoretical war strategies with Lil Wayne
- Refers to hip hop as an art form as much as he can (c) Jay-Z:
she’ll [Oprah] have somebody who sucked everybody’s dick [Supahead] in the art form, except the actual art form
- Mixed version of “I Get It In” will only come on Monday
- Claims that the record leaked even though he gave it to Flex
- He’s gonna get Dre and Em to come out to his L.A. & Detroit shows.
- “I’m a blogger now.”
- Then finishes by taking credit for everything under the sun.
What Curtis says on the radio should always be taken with a grain of salt. He’s basically taking advantage of the fact that fans look at Kanye in a slightly different way and that he has an open window to diss Lil Wayne. Didn’t he promise to retire after Ye slayed him?
Props to Bang ‘Em Splash