Colin Munroe feat. Wale & Dallas Austin – Will I Stay

colin-monroe-feat-wale-will-i-stay-rmx.jpg

Wale definitely has a knack for these kinda verses.

Colin Munroe feat. Wale & Dallas Austin – Will I Stay

Previously: Colin Monroe – I Want Those Flashing Lights (Video)

120 Responses to “Colin Munroe feat. Wale & Dallas Austin – Will I Stay”

1. dino pope Says:

toronto

2. Scarborough Says:

Scarborough in my heart
    Toronto on my back

3. and the winner is... Says:

back in NY…still on the night shift…

4. Legend Says:

thought this already dropped nate?

5. Quinn Essential Says:

I couldn’t even make it to the wale verse,
    Everything about this track irks me.
    I’m not receptive to this type of music.
    By type I mean… total garbage…

6. HIM Says:

nahright this is completly left field, but i been playen that budden mixtape all night, and this might be my stanism talken but i think his verse on overkill is top 5 of all time…or maybe im on a spaceship but to me that verse is bonkers.

7. A tribe called quest Says:

im telling you, if theres anyone that has potential to be top 5, its Joey.

8. sleep Says:

Hov and coldplay sound mean on the same track but

John mayer»»coldplay

9. yr momz Says:

fuck this track and all the wanna-hip-williamsburgjocking-graphicdesigner rap songs

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

^^^what he said

11. sleep Says:

I was listening to the old bad boy catalog last night. Damm those mad rapper skit are the goat of skits

12. spirit equality Says:

i always hated the mad rapper skits. i’m more of an early ice cube skit kind of guy.

the skit on fuck the police is classic (fuck you you black motherfuuuuuckerrrr, cop’s voice by ice cube), then there’s the cop asking about the bear cloths, then there’s mr. white coming to the doctor’s office on lethal injection.

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

Keep guns in pairs, I’m the ghetto’s Noah!

14. Joe 88 Says:

you disappear when i’m landing near
    chill like devin the dude
    diesal the shoes I choose
    for my landing gear

15. mad Says:

wow nah right posting old songs now

16. A tribe called quest Says:

NIGGER
    Banks tapes
    Theater of the mind
    Drama And Asher roth tape
    boy illinois tape

FTW

its been a good year so far

17. A tribe called quest Says:

on the wtf/smh list

Dedication 3

Skull gang mixtape

bad santa mixtape

yung berg mixtapes after getting smack, robbed, and dissed by neyo in separate occasions

thats all i got

18. Plug Jr Says:

my rhyme styles great like alexander
    like cobra commander but more insainer
    war tactics sick like
    rippin the skin off ya face wit a sander

19. yeah me 2 Says:

“Show him the ropes like, make sure his ropes tight
    No screws lose, no loose screws
    Got morals, got manners, got sense of respect
    Cuz when you gone boy, thats all you got left”

Juelz song to his kid is GOAT track about your seed

# Plug Jr Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 11:03 am

my rhyme styles great like alexander
    like cobra commander but more insainer
    war tactics sick like
    rippin the skin off ya face wit a sander

^I’m so scientific
    I like to blend in with the hieroglyphics
    Half cave man, half rocket scientist
    I’m original because nobody’s trying this

21. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I feel like I can kill on the spot

Murder me a cop

22. RIGZ Says:

# yeah me 2 Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 11:07 am

“Show him the ropes like, make sure his ropes tight
    No screws lose, no loose screws
    Got morals, got manners, got sense of respect
    Cuz when you gone boy, thats all you got left”

Juelz song to his kid is GOAT track about your seed

Nosign.

Xzibit – Foundation has that title wrapped up

Juelz’ track was nice, but whats seriously fuckin wit this?

Damn, X-Man used to be ill. His first 2 albums were amazing

23. RIGZ Says:

Dirty, cos clean versions aint shit

24. Joe 88 Says:

Keep focused
    one of the greats but least noticed
    no furnest when heat toating
    dive in, the seas open
    I part ya waves, no ski boating
    tree smoking
    militant when approaching

25. G7 Says:

Redman ft Oh No- Lay you out

26. yeah me 2 Says:

Na Rigz…that heatmakerz beat alone is killing that X shit

27. Joe 88 Says:

how ill is the concept for brad pitts new flick benjamin button.

29. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:02 pm

how ill is the concept for brad pitts new flick benjamin button.

^ im highly intrigued, lets go see it

^ im highly intrigued, lets go see it

how you just appear outta no where, whats poppin homes slice?

I got the tickets if you got the popcorn and soda.

greens you fuck with itunes quicktime?

32. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:06 pm

^ im highly intrigued, lets go see it

how you just appear outta no where, whats poppin homes slice?

I got the tickets if you got the popcorn and soda.

^ im magic like that, you havent learned that yet?

i got the popcorn and soda.

how was your thanksgiving/

33. Joe 88 Says:

lol & smh @ the picture I found with me in capris.

viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=232216863&albumID=0&imageID=8072151

I don’t know the chick, I was a rolling stone, lol

34. green eyes Says:

i do when i DL something that needs to be viewed in it

35. Joe 88 Says:

I’m starting to feel like the old heads felt

how was your thanksgiving/

^solid, didnt do much of nothing, got to lamp around the crib, but had to work that friday. What about yours.

joe what up, that smacktacular dude is you? capri’s and open toes… word?

38. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:13 pm

how was your thanksgiving/

^ pretty much the same minus the work on friday part.

*currently watching Lord of the Rings, sipping coffee* >>>

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

lol & smh @ the picture I found with me in capris.

I don’t know the chick, I was a rolling stone, lol

I see you, Joe lol…were you pulling them joints up to look more capri-ish?

no homo for “sipping”… Just seems mad fem.

42. Joe 88 Says:

>joe what up, that smacktacular dude is you? capri’s and open toes… word?

^?

I claimed the capri’s, but open toes? lol. That’s for jigga, lol, what up cOLD? Real talk, no bull shit, ya’ll setting the bar for me when i’m in the booth, every time I lay a verse I know I gotta let ya’ll hear it, and I know ya’ll gonna tell me the truth I say that to say, I LAYED SOME FIRE DOWN FRIDAY, Me & jimmy valentine bout to do a track, you never told me how you felt about the “4 walls” joint I sent you, ninjas is sleeping on me

43. Digital Scales Says:

NY Knicks > Jesus Christ and his 12 weed carriers

44. green eyes Says:

why am i the only one who cant see the pic of joe?

I see you, Joe lol…were you pulling them joints up to look more capri-ish?

^ you know whats wild, when I paste that link in, it shows different pics every time.

46. Joe 88 Says:

>I see you, Joe lol…were you pulling them joints up to look more capri-ish?

^lol & *dead* I was pulling them up, that’s how long my capris was back then, now I look at pictures like that & smh, did you see the FILA’s I had on? *dead again* what was I thinking? I had the falcons hat on with the fila’s, ninjas thought I was from ATL

I shouldn’t be showing ya’ll shit like this, lol

why am i the only one who cant see the pic of joe?

^nah you’re not the only one, nhjic.

48. Joe 88 Says:

why am i the only one who cant see the pic of joe?

^nah you’re not the only one, nhjic.

*Fixed*

Try the link again

^I spoke on the 4 walls joint, I had trouble at first figuring which one was you. But basically I said the content lyrics worldplay was all nice. Only thing that I think could use some improvement was the timing on how you chose to ride the beat. Also when you drop your bars on Nah, I read them shits and you got bars. (none).

50. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

>I see you, Joe lol…were you pulling them joints up to look more capri-ish?

I shouldn’t be showing ya’ll shit like this, lol

Nah, Joe…you thought you was the shit…don’t feel bad lol…we all have cringe-worthy fashion moments

It looks like you cut off the bottom of our jeans lol…

I wasn’t going to mention the shoes LOL. Damn Scrappy for that Forever I Love Atlanta … had mad MD dudes rocking FILAs….

51. Joe 88 Says:

*Listens to The lo life’s “best that ever did it feat joe88″*

52. CiCi The Intern Says:

*your

lol Joe, nigga straight up goon.

*Listens to The lo life’s “best that ever did it feat joe88″*

^wait a min, maybe im getting those songs mixed up… do you have a song with no features?

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:29 pm

*Listens to The lo life’s “best that ever did it feat joe88″*

^Post that again. I need that (nh).

*looks around*

*sees everyone sitting in the lounge area*

*turns off neo-soul*

*whips out Zune*

*connects to stereo system*

*turns to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7O_Lano7wk *

*pours Smirnoff*

*two-steps*

billz, the kid millz is signed to Grand Hustle right, do you think his album will see the light of day.

57. Joe 88 Says:

>>>wait a min, maybe im getting those songs mixed up… do you have a song with no features?

^Yeah the “4 walls” joint was solo, but the “best that ever did it” was a feature i’m bout to post it for ya’ll

# cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:37 pm

^Nope. SMFH. Philly artists outside of SP be catchin’ bricks, with the exception of Cassidy. I mean, I really hope he does though because I’ve been tellin’ everybody on NR about him since last year. Does T.I. start his bid yet? I haven’t been following his case, but if that ninja has to do time then that makes it even worse.

59. Joe 88 Says:

^The Lo Life’s “Best that ever did it feat Joe88″

post the 4walls joint homey.

61. b-ease Says:

What the deal Nah? *daps billz, joe, cold, green, cici, digi, g7 if he’s still around…*

I’m high as shit right now. Sundays>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>And I used to hate Sundays. But I got over all that “day before Monday” anxiety, and have learned to love it.

^I got a feeling you’re gonna tell us this every Sunday (c) last week. LOL

*dapz*

63. b-ease Says:

Does T.I. start his bid yet?

I been telling cats since he got sentenced, I put up $50 that Tip doesnt do a day.

64. b-ease Says:

@billz I don’t even remember typing that last week LOL, I was probably stoned then too.

65. CiCi The Intern Says:

I’m in my bag, I’m in my…I’m in my bag

# b-ease Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:46 pm

Does T.I. start his bid yet?

^AND he took the stand in defense of his friend. He’s officially a “good citizen” to them. Well, not really, but those lawyer fees and whatever he told them about those guns helped too.

^lol what up b, im trying to get past that day before monday anxiety, but can’t seem to.

68. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:43 pm
    post the 4walls joint homey.

^It’s not mixed down, but fuck it, we do it live. I give ninjas a outlook on my life on this one, just listen to the words.

CiCi

Does he got spins like that in Philly on the radio?

thomas english muffin cinnamon raisen with whipped butter >>>

71. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:48 pm

^ just start looking at monday as “countdown to the weekend”

72. Joe 88 Says:

>>>>just start looking at monday as “countdown to the weekend”

^That’s a long countdown, lol.

73. b-ease Says:

Are English Muffins what they call muffins in England, or are they actually an American invention that are called that just because it kind of has a nice ring to it?

74. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:52 pm

>>>>just start looking at monday as “countdown to the weekend”

^That’s a long countdown, lol.

^ 5 days.. less than the spaceshuttle lift off countdown

75. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

CiCi

Does he got spins like that in Philly on the radio?

In My Bag was EVERYWHERE but I don’t remember hearing on the radio that often. Philly ninjas don’t really get play on the radio unless they with a major or got some pull.

76. b-ease Says:

I’m listening to this “4 Walls” joint now joe. Dope shit. *daps*

77. pockets Says:

luda’s joint is a bit too long but otherwise straight

niggas will pull up on you quicker than an excercise… whoa!

79. Joe 88 Says:

Thanks b-ease. I wrote that in about 20 minutes. I was in the zone, ninjas need to stop sleeping on me. (n/h)

80. pockets Says:

when the bullet hit the niggas spine,
    make him crunch up quicker than an exercise….whoa!

no frontin, that 4 walls shit is dope.

82. b-ease Says:

niggas will pull up on you quicker than an excercise… whoa!

Yo! That was the line I was just about to quote.

83. b-ease Says:

I bulletproofed up the hooptie.

This second nigga is going in joe.

hey joe, you need a vid for this,

*calls rik cordero*

85. pockets Says:

so ur a gangsta rapper huh joe, wat about the kids

86. Joe 88 Says:

b-ease Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 1:00 pm
    niggas will pull up on you quicker than an excercise… whoa!

Yo! That was the line I was just about to quote

and i’m great, but I haven’t even met my prime
    i’ll guess i’ll reach it during better times…………..damn

I Listen to me every day, but i’m not on myself, lol

87. b-ease Says:

so ur a gangsta rapper huh joe, wat about the kids

^*dead*

88. Joe 88 Says:

What up pockets? When we gonna do a joint? (no no homo)

89. sleep Says:

I hate guns

90. Joe 88 Says:

Real talk, i’m working on my mixtape, & I want “4 walls” to be my intro, i’m gonna lay it over & add a few new lyrics to it

I hope no one steal this idea, but I want my album to sound like one big dream, and at the end of the album I wake up, ya’ll think that’s a dope idea?

91. pockets Says:

yo joe soon as i buy a microphone and my finals are over lol

im thinking our hook could be about how we make niggas exercise when we killing them

we pull up on u quicker than an exercise
    EXERCISE…YOU GOTTA EXERCISE
    when the bullet hits ur spine, crunch up quicker than an exercise
    EXERCISE…YOU GOTTA EXERCISE
    we do it live, stab u in the back make u dip quicker than an exercise
    EXERCISE…YOU GOTTA EXERCISE
    cuz when we kill……..we kill……u gotta..exer…ciseeeeeeee(acapella)

im thinking u could get one of ur big black scary-sounding homies to sing that hook

92. pockets Says:

^i once had an idea for an album where in the first track me and a homie walk into a subway train and we sit down and i havent seen him in awhile so i start to reminsice…then in the last track its his stop so we give each other a pound and say peace

93. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ pockets

94. b-ease Says:

@joe

It’s funny you said that, cuz I was thinking that 4 Walls def has a eerie, dreamlike quality to it. It would sound dope screwed up, if that was still cool.

95. sleep Says:

I’m a giants fan am I the only new yorker rooting agains the jets every weekend. Fuck a all new york super bowl.

^yea thats a dope idea. Better yet you could get popped in the beginning and be in a coma, reliving the events that brought you there. That way you get to tell your story up until that point.

97. nation Says:

when i was young at this i used to do my thing hard

98. pockets Says:

^thats some good stuff, i bet budden is writing this shit down right now

joe who did that track?

100. chea Says:

i take a swig like owwwwwwwwww
    suck some sour diesel with a big white towel
    i bet u rappers thought i wouldn’t come back out
    i bet u rappers thought i wouldn’t come back out
    i said: i been gettin head from these b*tches
    i be dippin i be pimpin i be drippin i be owww owww owww owww
    i said: i been gettin bread from these bitches i just hit em i get em i’m tryina be there for youuuuuuuuu

101. Joe 88 Says:

>>>>yea thats a dope idea. Better yet you could get popped in the beginning and be in a coma, reliving the events that brought you there. That way you get to tell your story up until that point.

^yoooooooooooooo, that’s crazy.

I got more music if anyone is listening?

*Turns up Maze feat frankle beverly “before I let go”*

102. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 1:16 pm
    joe who did that track?

^Which one? The 4 walls joint? (n/h)

103. nation Says:

GREASH!!!!!

oOOoOOHHH BOUT TO ROLL ME A DUB,
    CLUB OWNERS WANNA PAY ME FOR WhEN I BE IN THE CLUUUUBBB

OWWWwwwwwwwwwww

104. chea Says:

p.s. here goes a link to the colin munroe rmx of flashing lights – toronto stand up

105. Joe 88 Says:

Ninjas thought I wasn’t lyrical, lol

106. pockets Says:

joe >>> max b easily

^Which one? The 4 walls joint? (n/h)

^ yea.

108. chea Says:

did anybody get the clark kent pony hair black friday af1s? damn those were ill but as always chi-town gets no love on those type of releases (same as kaws am90, same as krink af1, etc etc etc shit’s disgustin *boycotts nike because they’re not trill (c) robobawssss*)

109. pockets Says:

im not really feelin up on this Colin Munroe cat like that

110. chea Says:

# pockets Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

im not really feelin up on this Colin Munroe cat like that

pock?

Ninjas thought I wasn’t lyrical, lol

^ I did kinda sleep but I must say that 4 walls shit is dope.

112. chea Says:

*reads latest report on mumbai*

*wonders if kiss is going to start calling himself Lashkar-e-Taiba Jada*

113. nation Says:

>> pock?

easy, i got something that’ll make you cream your pants (no)

114. G7 Says:

Nature: Lost Tapes(mixtape)

*daps all*

no time to parlay

115. pockets Says:

im not really feelin up on this Colin Munroe cat like that

pock?

^ass? i dont mean to point “ass” toward my own self, i mean im pointing ass towards u chea, no wait i mean i think ur an ass chea, i dont mean i think of ur ass chea, aii just forget it nvm

chea, you rock those sneaks you be coppin, or just collect them joints.

*salute G7* good looks.

118. chea Says:

i mean im pointing ass towards u chea

*radios security alfamega*

119. chea Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2008 at 1:31 pm

chea, you rock those sneaks you be coppin, or just collect them joints.

i don’t have that many but mainly i don’t rock them. the joints i rock are my jordan 5s and some dunks. i keeps em clean tho (lol). no homo but when the yeezys come out i will cop 2 pairs and rock one of them probably b/c those are trill

120. Colin Munroe feat. Wale & Dallas Austin - Will I Stay | Hip-Hop News: For Heads, By Heads Says:

[...] DOWNLOAD Digg, Facebook, Share: [...]