Mack Maine & Lil Wayne – Throw It Back

mack-maine-lil-wayne.jpg

From Mack Maine & Don Cannon’s upcoming “This Is Just A Mixtape”.

Mack Maine & Lil Wayne – Throw It Back

Bonus: Mack Maine – Soldiers

Previously: Lil Wayne ft. Mack Maine, Willie the Kid & La the Darkman – Da Art of Storytellin’ 4 Freestyle

92 Responses to “Mack Maine & Lil Wayne – Throw It Back”

1. Nanyanen Says:

im pressin charches

2. A tribe called quest Says:

Lil wayne jumped the shark with this singing shit

3. Robert Says:

Lil Wayne sucks shit lol!

4. sleep Says:

Hopefully this guy redeemed for that wack verse on the “get money remix”

5. M.Tyson Says:

cross the M in Mack insert the W

6. sleep Says:

Currency»»»mack maine

7. Eastern_Digital Says:

Dizzy >>> Curren$y >>>>>>> Mack Maine >>>>> Tyga

8. Doug Says:

Dizzy>>>>>>Lil Wayne

9. Doug Says:

Shit, Dizzy>>>>>>>90% of rappers out right now.

10. yeah me 2 Says:

It’s Drizzy…Drizzy Drake ppl

11. Doug Says:

its Diz Gibran you dumb ass. Nice Assumption.

12. yeah me 2 Says:

Nigga shut ur bitch ass up…I wasn’t typing in ur direction…the other nigga named everyone in young money bitch…that’s who I was correcting…disconnect your life or broadband now!!!

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

Dizzy aka Raw DI >>> that drake nigga

14. Doug Says:

ok E-thug.

15. Victory Says:

can some1 plz up Pharoahe Monch – Agent Orange to zshare. cant get hold hold of it!

16. wavery johnson Says:

whats good wit these clowns willie the kid and la the darkman hoppin on every track together. are these niggas supposed to be some lame ass group or some shit?

17. Joe 88 Says:

Willie da kid is nice, and

Gudda Gudda > Lil wayne > Drizzy > The rest of young money

Ya’ll sleeping on Gudda i’m telling ya’ll, but Drizzy is nice tho.

Mack Mustard > Mack Maine

19. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Everytime I see a joey jihad interview I just think a fist is gonna fly out of left field & knock his ass out again, lol

20. Eastern_Digital Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 29th, 2008 at 11:17 am

he looked like a dead goat in that video.

21. Joe 88 Says:

Mack Mustard > Mack Maine

^Oh of course, billz who do you think is harder? (n/h) Al pac or mack mustard? Sometime I think al pac got em, but mack been stepping his game up since the goon muzik cd.

*Dead @ the picture of max b on the dollar bill*

22. Joe 88 Says:

he looked like a dead goat in that video.

^He was laying like a dead deer when he got stole on, lol

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

Mack Mustard went in on that Ready to Ride joint. I gotta give it to Al Pac though. That solo joint he had on MDB 2.5 was serious.

Joe 88 Says:
    November 29th, 2008 at 11:19 am

Mack Mustard > Mack Maine

^Damn, that’s a toughie. It was a toss-up on PD3, but Mack be having some funny ass lines: “I’ll give it to a nigga like Hepatitis B”… “I don’t break bread, I break ribs and collar bones”… but Al Peezy’s flow and delivery is a step above Mack’s, like he’s probably more so Max’s protege whereas Mack is an addition to the team with his own style.

Yo, there’s another clip of Jihad rappin’ that’s more recent and he his eyes were swelled up AGAIN. I’m like, this lil’ nigga obviously don’t learn.

26. Joe 88 Says:

Mack Mustard went in on that Ready to Ride joint.

^Yep, Mack REALLY went in on that “shut up bitch swallow” joint

He running his lips gon make me spit the fifth, give em a clip & have his jumping from whip to whip

Co-sign Billz, al peezy flow is more advanced, but mack style stands out more, i’d say al, but not by much

27. I Fux Says:

Yo didnt think this Nig would swing by Nah see a Bilal Feat track and not say shit did you? All the rappers whom have feat Bilal on their albums are very thorough supreme MC’s!!!

*listens to Cant get Right for the upteenth time*

28. I Fux Says:

Nuggets with Chauncy > Nuggets with AI

*looks at Joe88*

I Fux Says:
    November 29th, 2008 at 11:30 am

Nuggets with Chauncy > Nuggets with AI

^Co-pilot

30. I Fux Says:

Lakers are Sitting Pretty. Mothafucka’s got a deep bench.

*daps Billz*

Yo I just went to the Face thread and saw that Digital Gravel has they shit at 50% off, *does some shopping against checking account wishes*

31. Joe 88 Says:

I Fux Says:
    November 29th, 2008 at 11:30 am
    Nuggets with Chauncy > Nuggets with AI

*looks at Joe88*

*Hands Fux late pass*

*co-signs*

You should’ve been here when I found out about the trade, I was happier than a faggot with a bag of dicks (n/h) i’m always gonna be a A.I fan, but my stanning of Melo made me hate that lil ninja for a few, the nuggets needed a true point guard, you see kenyon stepping his game up something serious, Melo haven’t found his groove yet (n/h) but billups will find was to set him up for open shots, if they get one more player, they’ll make it pass the first round easy

32. I Fux Says:

Ok Joe *daps* I thought you stanned AI more, but props on seeing the obvious lift its given the Nuggets. Meanwhile Rip on the court looking like he just found out his bitch was fucking Shaq

I was happier than a faggot with a bag of dicks (n/h)

^That Bernie Mac joke from the first season of Def Comedy will never get old. Lol

LF: I’m randomly listening to Brandy’s “Angel In Disguise” on Youtube. Never owned her albums but that song was fire. I’ve met a couple of disguised ass heffas in my day.

34. I Fux Says:

^^ Is that where Louis CK jacked that joke from?

Louis CK > 90% of all Comedians

Speakin’ of Shaq, when I was in L.A. 4 years ago I met the ninja (cuz my manz know him) who had a seed with Shaq’s wife back before she married Shaq. Money looked broke as shit (pun intended).

36. Joe 88 Says:

A.I just can’t get it right, he’s a joy to watch but he’s not leading any more teams to the finals by himself, if he accepts either passing the ball more & playing team ball or just accept he might be the second option scoring then he will start winning, but if he keeps playing like that he’s gonna jump from team to team coming off the bench for ninjas like rafer alston

37. I Fux Says:

ok so Last night the Wifey told me that “She would do whatever I wanted in bed” Like If I am into some random shit as long as it wasnt disgusting. How do I take this? Like I am pretty Normal but now I am thinking her last man must have put her through the cycle, kind of turned me off/on at the same time. We just hit a year together

38. I Fux Says:

Money looked broke as shit (pun intended).

^^^*dies*

# I Fux Says:
    November 29th, 2008 at 11:39 am

^^ Is that where Louis CK jacked that joke from?

Louis CK > 90% of all Comedians

^Yeah, Bernie said that in the same clip of him talkin’ about how to smash chicks. And co-sign Louis CK being top 3 right now. I remember watching “Shameless” in tears.

40. Majaleeg Says:

Someone calmly explain to me how one Plaxico Burress gets “accidentally” shot in a club. Niggas is either at your head(nope) or they ain’t.

41. I Fux Says:

Majaleeg Says:

November 29th, 2008 at 11:42 am

^^^^Why do these mothafuckas never learn? I dont see Bryant Gumble getting shot or Brett Favre ……….WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

iFux

Start experimenting. One of the reasons many relationships fail is because of a dull and limited sex life. If shorty is willing to do new things for you then she’s obviously eager to please. See how far she’ll go.

43. Majaleeg Says:

And by the way, “First Place Winner” off Drought Is Over 6>>>> this basura

44. Joe 88 Says:

Katt Williams stand up = 90′s Martin stand up?

I’m sorry that first Katt williams movie is a classic I still burst into tears watching that shit

This shit right here nigga, it’s called deaf

death? like i’m gonna hit it & die? Nigga that don’t even sound attractive

naw not death nigga “deaf” soon as you hit this YOU AINT GONNA HEAR SHIT

I don’t know I got shit to do later on

*dead*

45. Joe 88 Says:

Everytime it smell like pine cones in here daddy be trippin

46. I Fux Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 29th, 2008 at 11:44 am
    iFux

^^ i know I get it Billz but lets just say we have been talking long term as of late, everything has been great and ok We do all this shit. Where do we go from there, why Cant we just be doing normal shit. I dont know maybe she wants me to slap her in the face with my dick and shit, Ok I fuck with that but I am not going to that whole nother level of Choking till passing out or her putting shit in my butt(none), you dig what I am saying? I have a feeling she thinks I am stepping out on her and she wants to make sure its not because I am unsatisfied. When Cheating rarely has anything to do with your girl not handling her business, it has more to do with the man that wants to fuck something new. Anyways I am just going to take it one step at a time.

47. J. Caesar Says:

drake>>>>currency=lil wayne>>>kid kid>>>mack maine

I think the new Martin = Tracey Morgan

That set he did on Cipha Sounds had me in stitches.

49. I Fux Says:

is Mack Maine the one who said …..When I am In Detriot I am balling like a Piston? that shit was hot

50. Joe 88 Says:

I’m not into all that “crazy” sex shit either, the normal way still satisfy me. I over analize shit anyway, the way a girl left butt cheek could be moving while the other one is stiff as a loaf of bread still excites me. Noises alone still get me up, all that extra shit is just extra shit.

But it’s some rubbing oil that warms up & taste like strawberries that I love, that shit is the truth

*Turns up Max B “Sexy love”*

*Goes lurking*

oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

51. I Fux Says:

Word Joe. She sends me a sexy text and that shit gets me up, all the other crazy shit kind of turns me off. I am going to play this by ear.

I was like “What you unhappy with my performance or you need some other dick?”

she was like “Why do you go to go there, its not like that”….

*fux feels kind of dumb*

52. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Jamie Foxx stand ups are over rated, I use to think they was the funniest shit ever, now I look at them & there just okay, but him talking bout taking E’s & Jlo & puffy is funny as shit. The way he started kissing himself (n/h) after he took the pill & said it wasn’t kicking in is classic

53. I Fux Says:

I saw Jamie Foxx live in like 01 and thought he was great

iFux

It could be that she sense infidelity. OR, it could be that if she’s talking long term that she’s granting you the privilege of taking it to the next level. It’s not like you HAVE to do new things with her, but the option is there. And you never know if you might change your mind in the future.

*Turns up Max B “Sexy love”*

^Best rap song about heffas in ’08.

56. CiCi The Intern Says:

Plaxico Burress’ controversial year has just taken a turn for the worse.

The New York Giants wide receiver accidentally shot himself in the leg on Friday night, FOXSports.com has learned, not long after being ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Redskins with a hamstring injury.

Plaxico Burress shot himself in the leg…at a club…

What the hell? Really?

57. Joe 88 Says:

^Okay this Jamie foxx skit is funny, watch how jamie foxx dance like Puffy

I went to Jlo & was like “what up Jlo?” she said “psst pssst pssssst” she hit me with the beat box

lol

58. david blackham Says:

>>Mack Maine & Lil Wayne – Throw It Back

ayo

59. Joe 88 Says:

^If ya’ll aint got this, you are not a real martin fan. I still got this on cassette, lol

60. I Fux Says:

Ya Billz I realized it a bit after her reaction of me saying if She was unhappy. I dont know much about bitches but I do know that she has been thorough on all accounts and there is no reason for me to be fucking up. So I have curtailed my going out and fucking around, on my own accord. Will see

Tony Roberts = funniest comic in the game right now

There’s never been a set that he has had where I haven’t laughed.

62. I Fux Says:

Plaxico Burress shot himself in the leg…at a club…

What the hell? Really?

^^^ He got a gun into the Club, *queues sarcasm* NO WAYYYYYYYY.

Joe that Jamie Foxx stand up was the one I saw live. Him talking about Punching LL with the “Club Punch” and yelling Bitchisms

63. Joe 88 Says:

^That part was funny as shit, when he thought LL was a really good actor for being so into the scene then he hooked off on him is classic

Joe88

Damn yo, I aint got that one. I got some other joint on cd about how ninjas be smashin’ and then fallin’ asleep right afterwards.

I lost.

SMFH

*goes to Amazon*

65. Joe 88 Says:

Billz

You haven’t heard that one? that shit is funny as “you so crazy” well maybe not, but it good, the boxing scene is classic. I remember they had commercials for that CD

“What do you say to the muthafucka who JUST GOT knocked out?”

*road till the casket dips* (c) Clipse

67. Joe 88 Says:

“What do you say to the muthafucka who JUST GOT knocked out?”

“You in the car like “psssssst Damn, did that shit hurt as bad as it look mane? I haven’t seen ya teeth, I don’t know where them mu’fukkas are”

lol.

I was abused as a child and alot of people don’t know this shit

*Dead*

Joe88

This is the one I got: http://www.amazon.com/Funk-Martin-Lawrence/dp/B000002HHH/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1227978870&sr=1-2

I copped it at Tyson’s Corner a few years back from one of those music stores that used to be in B’more but aint here no more (can’t remember the name for shit).

“you don’t wanna bowl or nuffin?”

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

70. Ty big's Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 29th, 2008 at 11:42 am
    # I Fux Says:
    November 29th, 2008 at 11:39 am

^^ Is that where Louis CK jacked that joke from?

Louis CK > 90% of all Comedians

71. Joe 88 Says:

I remember that one too billz, my cousin had that on CD, shit was funny.

>“you don’t wanna bowl or nuffin?”

“Let me hear yo album one more time”

*Dead*

Martin is a fool

“if you’re over 250, stay outta spandex… look like a bag of knots in ya ass”

*waits for tsunami*

>>…… triple co-sign … Billz you see his newest one that was on showtime just a couple months ago I think it’s even funnier than shameless I’ve watched it easy double digits and every time I play it for someone for the first time they are on the floor laughing in hysterics ….

^Yo, I’ve only seen bits and pieces of it because I can’t find the whole joint on the net. I saw the clip of him talkin’ about the “N” word… that shit was so real. I hate when news reporters do that.

74. Ty big's Says:

and fuck Plax for chedder bobbing himself that motherfucker has been killing 2 of my fantasy teams

75. rex hussla Says:

76. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…inga & those chocolate ass titties… sexy broad.

77. Ty big's Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 29th, 2008 at 12:25 pm

…. yeah I was just searching for it online and I too can only find clips of it, but yeah that shits hysterical, he says ” the thing that offends me the most is when people say then N word, not nigger by the way but the N word ” and the whole rant on the word faggot right before that is just as funny and true, that dude is a comedic genius …..

78. Ty big's Says:

yo Billz I found it, you don’t need to download it just click play on the screen

*dapz Ty*

Good lookin’ out

“every shit is an emergency”

“the meal isn’t over when I’m full… the meal is over when I hate myself”

*D.O.A.*

81. sleep Says:

I’m a plax fan but we don’t need him word to straham,uminoyra(however the fuck u spell it), and tiki.

can somebody breaks eli leg so I can see if this is true coughlin»»»belicheck

82. yaboy Says:

that Jon Hope and Statik tape goes hard… providence stand up

83. yeah me 2 Says:

yaboy what up???..yea Hope got sum shine on Nah

84. Joe 88 Says:

I run to the store come back and everyone is ghost in this bitch.

Since no one is heeeeeeere

*Harlem shakes at 72mph to salsa music*

*Elmer fudd hat flies off head*

*Raps dirty rik “Gillie da kid freestyle” backwords*

*Lights newport*

85. ant Says:

royce murdered this dilla beat

86. Digital Scales Says:

yo ty that shit was fucking funny man

87. Digital Scales Says:

hung over smoked an L to that comedy shit

that shit was funny as fuck

88. Digital Scales Says:

link some more funny stand up

i got more weed

DScales

Yo, I just finished watchin’ that shit too. My stomach was hurtin’ (n/h) from laughin’.

“That’s why they call it Girls Gone Wild… not Women Gone Wild”

*Harlem shakes at 72mph to salsa music*

*Elmer fudd hat flies off head*

^ *seizure*

91. Iceberg Slimm Says:

Wat up Nah?
    *daps anyone in vicinity*

92. kid didi Says:

“she saidi’ve never gave head before, i’m just a beginner. well today it’s dick for breakfast and dick for dinna”