Jim Jones ft. Lil Wayne, Twista & Noe – Jackin’ Swagga From Us

Here’s Jimmy and Co.’s “SLU” remake.

Jim Jones ft. Lil Wayne, Twista & Noe – Jackin’ Swagga From Us

Previously: Jim Jones Talks “Swagger Like Us” Remake, Says T.I.’s Swag is Fabricated

189 Responses to “Jim Jones ft. Lil Wayne, Twista & Noe – Jackin’ Swagga From Us”

1. Corner.Donut.Shop! Says:

NO WORD!

2. b-ease Says:

Twista and NOE replacing Chink and Juelz? Chink stays losing…

3. Big Homie Says:

Oh Lord. I totally forgot about this.

4. A tribe called quest Says:

G7 Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 9:01 am
    >>closed minded mothafuckas… 808s is genius, I thought The Renaissance was the only album i was going to pay for but 808s deserves my 10bucks

====
    Renaissance>>>>>>>>>>>>808’s… easily
    —————————————————————————-

Chill you’re making choose against the tipster

5. I Fux Says:

nobody in the history of life has swagga jacked anything from twista, not even his flow. And So Sexy this nigga had them homemade Basketball jerseys to knees jumpoff

6. nation Says:

Noe > Jay-Z

i swear to A La (c) Wayne

7. b-ease Says:

so Ease do you have the original BPW? if you do you already know

^Naw fam, I used to have it my freshman year at HU before the retail dropped. It got lost somewhere along the way…

8. RIGZ Says:

How they gonna have NOE on ANY song that has something to do with swagger jackin??

I aint gonna lie tho, NOE can spit. He’s just a super biter which kinda neutralizes any skill level he has

9. yr momz Says:

FUCK AN MIA SAMPLE!

10. the watcherz Says:

every time we turn around u tellin us “be cool”…we be too cool we gon lose
    thats was on hnic i think dope skit…i forgot what movie it came from though i know it was one those black 70′s joints

11. b-ease Says:

*listens to track*

12. yr momz Says:

noe is my guilty closet rap that i keep hidden when company comes over

13. A tribe called quest Says:

Juelz probably pulled a jimmy and said “im not risking my career by beefing with Jay”

14. nation Says:

you should call me God body (learn your lessons)
    fresh to death in my Arm Leg-ah Leg-ah

^ fail

15. sean coonery Says:

Noe is a jayz clone fuck him. Jay

16. always_lurkin' Says:

who is NOE?

17. I Fux Says:

^^ Flowers – Original

18. RIGZ Says:

thats was on hnic i think dope skit…i forgot what movie it came from though i know it was one those black 70’s joints

Same film the skits on Ironman come from

You should know this one….

The Education Of Sonny Carson

Watch it. Now.

19. yr momz Says:

i hate his face

20. I Fux Says:

^^ eamon we love these hoes feat Ghostface

21. G7 Says:

A good breakdown of the original Bulletproof Wallets

22. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

23. RIGZ Says:

Good Times Pt1
    Good Times Pt2
    The Watch
    The Sun
    Original Flowers
    Original Forest
    Milk Crates

All these songs in some shape or form were cutt of Bulletproof Wallets…and the albums still ill

24. G7 Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    G7 Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 9:01 am

====
    Renaissance>>>>>>>>>>>>808’s… easily
    —————————————————————————-

Chill you’re making choose against the tipster

====
    you’ll thank me later. no homo.

25. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

on some Other shit, Jones stay Late. how can he Continue to ride coatTails of other niggas Hits? …that right there alone is Swaggerjackin (q: Jones)

26. I Fux Says:

Strawberry was a dope track

27. b-ease Says:

G7 Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:48 pm

A good breakdown of the original Bulletproof Wallets

^*daps*

28. yr momz Says:

jim jones looks like an extra on a b-movie set or like the dude who dates high school girls and lies about his age.

29. I Fux Says:

The Sun was put on the Trife an Ghost album. Because that was the first place I had heard it on a cd

30. Charles Oakley Says:

This guys is a (much) less wealthy, worse rapping, dumber, dirtier looking version of 50.

31. RIGZ Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 1:51 pm

Strawberry was a dope track

Oh shit shun, she slurpin an durpin!

32. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

Jones reminds me of McCain… try anything to get some shine… Ol’Hatein ass nigga.

33. b-ease Says:

Strawberry was a dope track

Indeed.

34. G7 Says:

CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:48 pm

=====

35. I Fux Says:

Cappadonna – The Pillage = Classic I dont give a fuck

Milk that Cow = my shit

36. Charles Oakley Says:

the whole concept and execution behind this song is asinine

37. RIGZ Says:

The fact that Ghostface isnt held in the same esteem as Jay & Nas is a disgrace IMO

His track record is better than both of ‘em

38. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

I Fux Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:54 pm
    Cappadonna – The Pillage = Classic I dont give a fuck

i agree… i still fucks with slang editorial. the beat is a Beast.

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Waynes verse on this might be better then the first one, not the flow tho

40. RIGZ Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Cappadonna – The Pillage = Classic I dont give a fuck

Milk that Cow = my shit

“If you in the garbage, check for a nigga”

Back then Source reviews had bredahs brainwashed

41. A tribe called quest Says:

G7 Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    A tribe called quest Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    G7 Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 9:01 am

====
    Renaissance>>>>>>>>>>>>808’s… easily
    —————————————————————————-

Chill you’re making choose against the tipster

====
    you’ll thank me later. no homo.
    ————————————————————————–

i love renaissance but 808s is crazy

btw this jim jones is fucking trash, question, What did jim jones every do for louie (Vutton)

42. the watcherz Says:

Same film the skits on Ironman come from

You should know this one….

The Education Of Sonny Carson

Watch it. Now.
    yea u rite…i swear i was saying the education of sonny carson in my head but dident wanna type it cause i wasint 100% sure….* covers head and walks through the old mill*

43. yr momz Says:

how about the fact kanye bites diplo stylez hard on this beat

44. G7 Says:

Ghost definitely deserves to be in the GOAT family

45. I Fux Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:54 pm

His track record is better than both of ‘em

^^ But according to who? Cuz I think he is atleast GOAT worthy convo. And I know alot of people who think the same, they the only difference is that he never really went superStar crossover more or less.

GhostFace Track record cant be matched my none. Group ALbums SOlo albums

46. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:54 pm

His track record is better than both of ‘em

i agree. Ghost is that dude, but it took 4 CDs deep for cats to figure out what he said on Wildflower… by then, he lost alot of people… thank god i was drunk when Ironman came out, i got the shit in 2 spins.

47. I Fux Says:

The Pillage went gold. Thats how hard the WU movement was. He dropped his album withing a year of Wu-Tang Forever and he was still in peoples minds [||]

48. yr momz Says:

i think i just really hate this beat cause it could have been cool about 28 months ago and if kanye had nothing to do with it

49. TheCo!!inB Says:

I come correct, 22 outfits and a mic check. 1 derby, Cappuchino the Great, sitting at the table where the Gambino’s ate….
    kids don’t know about that shit
    PARK HILL PROJECT CHICKA POWWWW!

50. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    G7 Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    A tribe called quest Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    G7 Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 9:01 am

====
    Renaissance>>>>>>>>>>>>808’s… easily
    —————————————————————————-

Chill you’re making choose against the tipster

====
    you’ll thank me later. no homo.
    ————————————————————————–

i love renaissance but 808s is crazy

good question, let LVMH catch jones in some Bullshit Louie print, he’ll catch a lawsuit quick. (see: Brit.Spears)

51. G7 Says:

>>I was actaully listening to that album yday. It got unfairly shitted on when it was released

Back then Source reviews had bredahs brainwashed

^the Pillage still went gold in the U.S. Amazing how things have changed. That album wouldn’t sell 500 copies today. Regardless of what it sold, its an ill album no doubt! Nuff classic joints on there.

52. yr momz Says:

how is ghost not paying his child support??

53. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ghost definitely deserves to be in the GOAT family
    Agreed

Post 94 Goat family includes in random order:
    Ghost
    Pun
    Jay
    Nas
    Joe Buddens (when its all said and done)
    Kiss
    Big
    Busta (?)
    3k
    Face

Im leaving out a few

54. el Davido Says:

this beat is so 2 months ago…I”m gonna eat you alive

55. SpotOn Says:

Pubix bakery >>>>>

56. I Fux Says:

Budden ……are you fucking kidding me. There is people on there with impeccable track records. To Be GOAT you have to have the whole Pizza and not just a slice of it.

57. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

yr momz Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:00 pm
    how is ghost not paying his child support??

she should not have had the kid. bitches kno…

58. Charles Oakley Says:

Im leaving out a few
    eminem

59. RIGZ Says:

If you on Nah Right, check for a nigga

60. yr momz Says:

i’m super au courant on abortion

61. rex hussla Says:

Ohhh shit who’s got that Ghostface “Good Times” track? I bought the fucking 12” off ebay for $25. I lost and won at the same time.

62. iKumar Says:

wayne is never gonna make another lollipop/mr.carter

63. Charles Oakley Says:

Im leaving out a few
    slug

and i’d leave off busta

64. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

BMW M3 recalled over new double-clutch gearbox

Dual clutch transmission… sounds complicated. And it is. Case in point: BMW’s new DCT on its latest-generation M3. This new transmission from Munich is so complicated that apparently even BMW couldn’t get it right the first time, so they’re issuing a recall. The problem, as concluded by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, is that under hard braking the transmission’s software is prone to initiate a multi-stage downshift, which could cause the car to stall. The solution, however, should be fairly simple, as BMW is asking all owners of 2008 or 2009 M3s equipped with the DCT (about 2,500 in the United States) to come in for a software update, free of charge, at their local dealership. After the software update, M3 owners can perform all the panic stops they want in smooth-shifting bliss.

GATTTDAMN! that M3s trans will crash when u doin 90 on the fuckin highway… B.M. fucked UP!

65. G7 Says:

I don’t think Jada has done enough to mentioned among the GOATs. The solo efforts are too average imo.

66. sleep Says:

Wanye is a fucking pussy how he gonna get on this song.

67. rex hussla Says:

You might laugh…but Cappa’s marathon verse on Winter Warz is one of the illest verses of all-time. Def his best no doubt.

68. G7 Says:

SpotOn Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
    Pubix bakery >>>>>

^LMAO @ the name of that bakery. I’d think twice about buy bread from there, word up!

69. RIGZ Says:

Cant put Budden in the same catagory as Ghostface.

No way.

Sorry D Block.

Jada MAY get a pass, due to how influential his & Styles’ rhyme patterns have been…but like I alway say : Any list Jada is on, Styles should be on too

70. I Fux Says:

in battlin, you don’t want me to start tattlin All upon the stage cause y’all snakes keep rattlin……

71. G7 Says:

>>Any list Jada is on, Styles should be on too

^co-sign

72. RIGZ Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Cant laugh at that. It really IS one of the best verses of all time

73. rex hussla Says:

You heard of the rasp before but kept waitin
    for the sun of song, I keep dancehalls strong
    Beats never worthy of my cause, I prolong
    Extravangza, time sits still
    No propoganda, be wary of the skill
    As I bring forth the music, make love to your eardrum
    Dedicated to rap nigga beware of the fearsome
    Lebanon Don, Malcolm X beat threat
    CD massacre, murder to cassette
    I blow the shop up, you ain’t seen nuttin yet
    One man ran, tryin to get away from it
    Put your bifocal on, watch me a-cometh
    into your chamber like Freddy enter dream
    Discombumberate your technique and your scheme
    Four course applause, like a black dat to dat
    You’re stuck on stupid like I’m stuck on the map
    Nowhere to go except next show bro
    Entertainin motherfuckers can’t stop O
    in battlin, you don’t want me to start tattlin
    All upon the stage cause y’all snakes keep rattlin
    Bitch, you ain’t got nothin on the rich
    Every other day my whole dress code switch
    So just in case you want to clock me like Sherry
    All y’all crab bitches ain’t got to worry
    Can’t get a nigga like Don dime a dozen
    Even if I’m smoked out I can’t be scoped out
    I’m too ill, I represent Park Hill
    See my face on the twenty dollar bill
    Cash it in, and get ten dollars back
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax
    Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve
    Put all the other LP’s back on the shelf
    And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7
    1-6-0-4-9-3-11
    And you could get long dick hip-hop affection
    I damage any MC who step in my direction
    I’m Staten Island’s best son fuck what you heard
    Niggaz still talkin that shit is absurd
    My repotoire, is U.S.S.R.
    P.L.O. style got thrown out the car
    and ran over, by the Method Man jeep
    Divine can’t define my style is so deep
    like pussy, my low cut fade stay bushy
    like a porcupine, I part backs like a spine
    Cut you like a blunt and reconstruct your design
    I know you want to diss me, but I can read your mind
    Cuz you weak in the knees, like SWV
    Tryin to get a title like Wu Killa Bee
    Kid change your habit, you know I’m friends with the Abbott
    Me and RZA ridin name printed in the tablet
    under vets, we paid our debts for mad years
    Hibernate the sound, and now we out like beers
    and blunt power, born physically power speakin
    The truth in the song be the pro-black teachin

74. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

tell me why they had an employee luncheon, and bought maaaaaaaaaaaad chicken from popeyes, then made mac n cheese and collard greens?!?!?!?!?!?!

i’m gonna have the shittles.

75. NFLTrackSTAR Says:

So wait… does this mean that Wayne is jackin’ swagga from himself or what’s going on here?

76. Charles Oakley Says:

LF: Thank the Lord that this auto-tune craze hit after the demise of Ja Rule. He would’ve been coming out with 4 albums a year if he had got his hands on that thing

77. RIGZ Says:

Busta deserves to be on that list

No-one that got signed in 89 is doing what Bussa Buss can do

AND YOU CANT FORGET REDMAN.

Redman >>>>>>>>> Jada

78. SpotOn Says:

Its should be a rule that to be in GOAT circle you cant just be exceptionally ill skillwise, you must have also transcended the hiphop world and affected the mainstream with your skill.

The reason being, there is probably a nig with Jay Z/Nas/Ghostface types skills in every small town in the US or Europe for that matter, who doesnt have the drive or whatever to let the world hear his/her talent like God instructed/intended….you know what I mean.

79. G7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:05 pm
    Cant put Budden in the same catagory as Ghostface.

No way.

====
    to be fair to DBlock, he did say when its all said and done. Budden still has a long way to go. As far as catalogue, he’s light years behind Ghost though.

80. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Fux

I put that up their because everyone knows im a budden stan, of course he doesnt derserve to be there, your an inbred that knows squat about music…..dont type in my direction

81. TheCo!!inB Says:

Ghostface is the GOAT and 3 Stacks is behind him Pause and Jay is behind 3 stacks and Face is behind Jay (nnnnnnope)
    (Biggie left out because he’s obviously the best of all time period no questions)

82. CiCi The Intern Says:

This song is straight STUPID….try again, Jimmy….

83. SpotOn Says:

G7 Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:05 pm
    SpotOn Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
    Pubix bakery >>>>>

^^^Lol….Publix >> Pubix

ninjas minds stay in the gutter…..unconsciously or consciously

84. G7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    Busta deserves to be on that list

No-one that got signed in 89 is doing what Bussa Buss can do

AND YOU CANT FORGET REDMAN.

Redman >>>>>>>>> Jada

^co-sigz Rigz

85. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

i’m gonna have the shittles.

Philadelphia Housing Authority workin ass nigga.

86. Charles Oakley Says:

It means he is a moron

87. pockets Says:

His track record is better than both of ‘em

^if u mean on track and field, yes. ghost is faster than jay and nas

88. yr momz Says:

it’s always sunny in…

89. Dick Shittman Says:

Jim Jones totally swagger-jacked Prodigy’s just-got-out-of-bed-and-forgot-to-shave-and-brush-my-teeth-so-let-me-wear-this-thermo-shirt look.

Biter!

90. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

Awww Shit, Gmail has themes now, Chuuuch!
    *changes to all black*

91. sleep Says:

For some reason I feel sorry for people who work retail. Most of them just seems to hate their jobs. But hey its better than being unemployed

92. yr momz Says:

actually i want to visit that place in philly where the hood kids ride horses

93. pockets Says:

i put lupe fiasco in the same category as nas and jay, easily

94. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Ifux*

*Turns up fu schnickens*

95. G7 Says:

*daps Spot*

96. Charles Oakley Says:

I believe that Redman>Busta but that’s just me

97. CiCi The Intern Says:

Spot, G7, DBlock (oww!), Mr. Pap, crazy, co!!in, crazy (woo!), Rex, Rigz, Fuxilla, watcherz, tribe, b-ease, Big Homie, etc…*daps and hugs*

98. SpotOn Says:

*daps G7 and nahcollective*

99. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Philadelphia Housing Authority workin ass nigga.

i’m in DC.

100. Charles Oakley Says:

and he kind of turned me off by becoming a crack dealer on his last album. But no one can fuck with his guest appearances, has destroyed many a remix.

101. A tribe called quest Says:

Cant put Budden in the same catagory as Ghostface.

No way.

Sorry D Block.

—————————————————————————–

smh, at L not being up there. And big smh buddens not being considered a goat when its all said in done when in reality who has a better chance then him…

Who rigz, Ransom?!

102. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Cici what it is

103. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

Philadelphia Housing Authority workin ass nigga.

i’m in DC.

And don’t hate on Philadelphia Housing Authority…some of those new places they built look better than some dorms….

104. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

Wooooo!
    *changes gmail to graffiti*

105. SpotOn Says:

Sup Cici

106. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Noe jacked Jay-z’s swagga…..it doesn’t add up….

107. pockets Says:

^so im guessing im “etc.”? u couldve just said poc but u had to put etc

108. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps CiCi*

109. rex hussla Says:

RIGZ you still working on that tape? Should I start finalizing some designs?

110. pockets Says:

Noe jacked Jay-z’s swagga…..it doesn’t add up….

^*does math, gets a remainder*

111. CiCi The Intern Says:

my bad Pockets, I missed you….*extra hug*

112. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

rex hussla Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:15 pm
    RIGZ you still working on that tape? Should I start finalizing some designs?

Co-sign

113. I Fux Says:

your an inbred that knows squat about music…..dont type in my direction

^^ you seem soo aggy, you got problems or issues? This isnt the first time you have typed aggressively towards me

114. RIGZ Says:

# Charles Oakley Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 2:12 pm

I believe that Redman>Busta but that’s just me

I believe that too…Reggie is better than most people. He released THREE CLASSICS back to back. No many solo-ists have done that. Only other dude I can think of is Ice Cube…

But Busta is still one of the GOATs

115. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:14 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

Philadelphia Housing Authority workin ass nigga.

i’m in DC.

…i dont hate, shit i had to hide out in _______ projects in philly back in 94, for like 3 months… i fucks with Illadelph.
    *daps CiCiBabi*

116. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Noe jacked Jay-z’s swagga…..it doesn’t add up….

^*does math, gets a remainder*

*adds 2 + 2*

*gets 5*

117. pockets Says:

this doesnt make any sense

twista- no one has stolen anything from him, not even his wallet

noe – stole from jay

wayne – was on the original, so stole from himself, so gets negated for being retard

jim jones – has three Y chromosomes

118. RIGZ Says:

rex hussla Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:15 pm
    RIGZ you still working on that tape? Should I start finalizing some designs?

yeppity yep yep.

119. AJ Says:

good work, was wag one with this

120. pockets Says:

*extra hug*

^alriiight thats way more than i expected. never got an extra hug before

121. D_Block_4_Life Says:

rigz one question, you my homie and o value your opinion (no)

Ransom or buddens?

Do the right thing rigz….

122. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

jim jones – has three Y chromosomes

*life alert button*

123. G7 Says:

*daps Cici

124. sleep Says:

Know»no»noe

125. SpotOn Says:

Who rigz, Ransom?!

^^^Budden could be the best rapper ever skillwise. I dont think anybody wants it with Budden right now in a battle, dude is a monster with the bars.

But GOAT? nah, he hasnt figured out how to get his talent out to everybody. Only people who know Budden are die hard HH fans and the north east. He hasnt even influenced a huge segment of rappers like most GOATs have i.e. Jay Z, Nas, Biggie, Tupac or even Jadakiss and Styles (though I dont think they in the GOAT circle yet)

it is what it is, just opinion

126. rex hussla Says:

RIGZ I’ll holler at you on the e-mail [ll]

You think Wayne even knows what verses are going where? That dude probably wakes up from lean induced comas and forgets studio sessions.

127. G7 Says:

>>Reggie is better than most people. He released THREE CLASSICS back to back. No many solo-ists have done that.

^yup, i’ve also mentioned this before.

128. Charles Oakley Says:

Method Man & Redman – How High Remix

Excuse me as I kiss the sky…

129. Beezy Says:

Jim Jones dying > Cops dying

130. pockets Says:

Budden could be the best rapper ever skillwise.

^are u serious. he keeps getting merked by crooked i on those slaughterhouse tracks.

131. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

where’s X-Facta?

132. b-ease Says:

But Busta is still one of the GOATs

I co-sign everything in the above post.

133. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

Yo Rex can I see some of your work or is that a violation……I do some shit myself too…

134. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“Yea”

“Straight off the pages”

“Straight off the pages”

135. CS88_RICH_uncle_PENNYBAGS Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:21 pm
    where’s X-Facta?

somewhere Cussin someone out…

136. SpotOn Says:

pockets Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:21 pm
    Budden could be the best rapper ever skillwise.

^^^Even you know that Budden > Crooked I…dont lie to yourself

137. Red Says:

rex hussla Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:20 pm
    RIGZ I’ll holler at you on the e-mail [ll]

^^^^^^^

smh @ people who really think he gets that messed up everyday, that image sells, similar to the way a thugged out mc sells, its entertainment people

138. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 2:20 pm

Jim Jones dying > Cops dying

Marty Morningwheg dying > life itself.

139. A tribe called quest Says:

pockets Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 2:14 pm

^so im guessing im “etc.”? u couldve just said poc but u had to put etc
    ———————————————————————————

Why i dont get the OWW next to my name!!!!!

And i agree, a lot of people are underrating reggie, he even released an album not to long ago that got no hype but got praises from primo and Loyal hh fans

140. b-ease Says:

Ghost
    Pun
    Jay
    Nas
    Joe Buddens (when its all said and done)
    Kiss
    Big
    Busta (?)
    3k
    Face

Pac is overrated, but he should be on there for his influence and the 7 Day Theory alone. No question mark for Busta, that shit goes without saying. Meth, Red, Em, and ODB need to be on there too. (but I do realize you wrote this off the top)

141. SpotOn Says:

Has Crooked I put out work better than Mood Music?

142. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“Ill leave his hearts, brains and his lungs umemployed , yea”

143. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

skillwise?

langston hughes >>>>> budden

144. RIGZ Says:

Who rigz, Ransom?!

Your dumb.

How you gonna say “when its all said & done”?

Bredahs was saying that shit about Canibus in ’96 fam

That aint no justification for puttin someone on a GOAT list. FOH.

Budden could fall off. Could not. We dont know the future. He could retire tomorrow. Then what?

Thats like me saying, “when its all said & done Jay Electronica will be crowned GOAT”. I dont know that.

I’m basing this off what HAS BEEN RELEASED. Not what WILL BE RELEASED. Because what WILL BE RELEASED is nothing but imagination, fueled by stannibalism

145. sleep Says:

I remember after twista album went platnium he was on BET coppin a bently ever since he’s been dropping bricks. That why 90% of rappers are broke.

146. b-ease Says:

And Cam need to be on there too. *straight face*

147. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Meth, Red, Em,
    Co-sign 100%

148. G7 Says:

Crooked I needs to put an album out.

149. D_Block_4_Life Says:

And Cam need to be on there too. *straight face*
    I was gonna put him but didnt wanna argue it for the next hour

150. rex hussla Says:

yeah ghost go to

most of that is my work, I’ve got a little shirt/design thing I’m starting up. I’ve got maaad other corporate/page layout/logo type shit but I need to get a personal portfolio going online

151. Iceberg slim Says:

U people are silly, all these mc’s you are naming are still playground legends, whether u like it or not, untill they gain commerical success they are just dudes who play ball in ur hood, but was never elgible to play at school

152. MalakiDaGod Says:

WOW NOE SPIT SOMESHIT
    BUT HOW IS HE ON A SONG CALLED SWAGGER JACKIN FROM US?
    HIS VOICE IS SO JOCKIN JAY-Z…JOCKIN JAY-Z…JOCKIN JAY-Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEY SHOULD OF LEFT JUELZ CUZ MAD PPL BIT HIS SHIT NO LIE LIKE CAM WIT PINK THAN JUELZ HAD NIGGAZ THINKIN ROCKING A TILTED BANDANA ON UR HEAD WAS JUST TO MATCH YOUR CLOTHES

153. Charles Oakley Says:

Fuck twista. He’s a good rapper, but fuck twista

154. b-ease Says:

U people are silly, all these mc’s you are naming are still playground legends,

*blank stare* with exception of budden, who on that goat list are you referring to?

155. M-Lito aka Ghost Says:

sleep Says:

November 20th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

They never made anything to fall back on….like a small business or some shit….I wonder why….that would be my first move….

156. Charles Oakley Says:

I’m just glad no one has brought up mf doom

157. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That aint no justification for puttin someone on a GOAT list. FOH.

Rigz i was very clear on why i put buddens there, im a stan….i was being facetious….

158. Iceberg slim Says:

Oden = Ewing

159. I Fux Says:

you’ze a fake a fraud a facsmile straight up imitation copy

160. b-ease Says:

Bredahs was saying that shit about Canibus in ‘96 fam

I know I was (although I think it was 97-98). SMH.

161. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Pap
    I answered your marriage question in the GLC thread *pause*

162. I Fux Says:

Yesterday I was watching Oden and no homo but I was trying to find a single thing on him that I could call handsome. much to no avail

163. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**kinda sick of G.O.A.T. arguments, especially when the lists are always principally the same 10 guys, with a couple of random stray niggas thrown in there, based on the listmaker’s preference..

“Yo, top 10 niggas in the game is Nas, Jay, Big, Andre 3000, Scarface, Pun, Eminem, Porkrind Petey Popstar, Klashmatash, and Exothermic Carl…word”

164. RIGZ Says:

Yea, I know

But ATCQ actually seems serious

165. Majaleeg Says:

twista- no one has stolen anything from him, not even his wallet

*DEAD*

Even though it’s a known fact that Twista stay getting robbed here in the Chi.

166. Beezy Says:

If your not including Big L in your list of GOATs you need to hang yourself.

167. Beezy Says:

Klashmatash

^This nigga ill. He got flows for days…

168. SpotOn Says:

LMAO @ Exothermic Carl

169. RIGZ Says:

*daps D Block for listening*

170. Big Homie Says:

Jerk Chicken and baked Mac n Cheese >

I did not have to get my fingers dirty. The meat fell right off the bone.

171. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“Yea”

“Puts buds on my tongue to mkae sure the greens clean” (no)

172. Iceberg slim Says:

Ghost (Please he never eclipsed commercial success as a solo artist, ask your girl to name 3 ghost songs)
    Pun ( a lyrcist, but thats it, died to soon
    Jay obvious the great
    Nas lets be serious he vanishes every 2-3 years and thats a fact, but he is in the top 5
    Joe Buddens (please, dude has one album in almost 8 years)
    Kiss (has no where near a classic)
    Big (cant argue that, but his early demise is his only hangup
    Busta (gtfoh)
    3k (cant argue this either, but all his album were in a group, so many time he was not required to carry entire albums,
    Face (Please he never locked down entire regions and this includes the south

173. G7 Says:

seems like most of the GOAT lists on Nah are done by late 80′s, early 90′s babies. No disrepsect, but Kane, KRS, G Rap, Slick Rick, Ra are >>>>most of the GOAT artists discussed on here.

174. Joe 88 Says:

Lil Wayne feat Gutta Gutta “She’s a ryder” = best song on Dedication 3

She a bout it bitch, of course keep it real
    and she owns 2 twin pumps like a pair of heels
    no nichole richie, no paris hil
    just my gangsta boo that’s spin you like a ferris wheel
    – Gutta

Gutta killed niggas on every song he was on.

175. A22 Says:

This might be the worst song I”ve ever heard.

176. J. Caesar Says:

hard to listen to this song when the other one was so much betta

177. Joe Schmoe Says:

Weezy went hard, but Jimmy Jones sucks terribly like always. I like how he just jacked Twista’s freestyle of Swagga Like Us and throws it on the end of this song. I can’t wait for SLU pt. 2. I hope Jay-Z rips Jones a new asshole.

178. AkooMan Says:

Uh…no..Tip was right everybody wasn’t made for this song thats why he chose who he chose…and kept it moving..Jimmie needs to fall back…;)

179. Rhe Says:

Where’s Juelz?

180. T Singelton Says:

boooooo

181. G-Harp the Producer Says:

“Young Money gangsters/running this shit like a flanker.”

^ Oh word? Is Wayne so out of shitty metaphors he’s turning to rugby?

182. G-Harp the Producer Says:

“NOE you sound like LL Cool J’s gay brother…
    LL Cool Gay.”

40 Year Old Virgin shit right there.

183. rocstar Says:

s.l.u. part 2 is prolly being re-recorded now

it should be: Jay-Z feat. Hova, Jigga & S. Dot – Swagga Like Moi

184. Paperboi P Says:

No One one the corner has any degrees or real contributions to society so who gives a flying ape shit. Noe sounds like an ex rocafella intern who after the studio sessions went in the bathroom mirror and jerked off to jayz recordings. Jim jones looks like a future pedophile. He’s had one hit his whole career. The only people who swagger jack Lil Wayne are emo and goth heads and dikes who go to nightclubs called the screwdriver. Twista? Hasnt had a hit since…………wait its coming.Why dont they all swagger jack some financial aid and enroll in a community college.

This message is from the National Association of people who are tired of garbage ass rappers making money

185. esquire Says:

this is terrible

186. Kid Icarus Says:

Waye stay losing on this one. Another example of overrated.

187. CtotheJL | Street, Fashion, Culture, Online Lifestyle Magazine | » Jim Jones - - Jackin’ Swagga From Us Says:

[...] Info: Nah Right [...]

188. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Jim Jones - Byrdgang Swagger (Teaser) Says:

[...] a teaser video for Jones’ “Swagger Like Us” remake, featuring Juelz, Freeky Zekey and Jimmy’s Louis scarf. [...]

189. Were Is Killa Cam?? XXL March Cover (Dipset) « Welcome To Freshness And Above Says:

[...] you thought all the fuckery was over check out this teaser video for Jones’ “Swagger Like Us” remake, featuring Juelz, Freeky Zekey and Jimmy’s Louis scarf. [...]