Video: One-on-One w/ Max B

Jabari catches the wave through NYC.

Hit the jump for some footage of Max performing at the VSU Homecoming.

119 Responses to “Video: One-on-One w/ Max B”

1. BabyDoll Says:

YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

2. nation Says:

“you want me to pull money out on the camera”

3. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

shilver shurfer maxshhhh b

4. nation Says:

i’m dying at the flashback to him counting his money

5. Joe 88 Says:

“Flash back to the store”

“Them niggas be running around with champion t-shirts, dirty niggas”

*Dead*

Barack for president, biggavel for mayor

lol @ max saying them dipset niggas gonna lip sang max shit

6. moresickaMC Says:

was Max-B coverin his right eye?

7. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ max saying them dipset niggas gonna lip sang max stack bundles shit

8. masterOVdutchez Says:

max b is so witty

9. Big Homie Says:

Is that Jim Jones hanging from his rear view mirror in the whip?

10. hip hop cops Says:

yeah sip some henny and smoke in your whip with the interior light on driving through copland, smarten up max hnnh hnnh hnnh

11. Joe 88 Says:

was Max-B coverin his right eye?

^I don’t see it. What’s that song that was playing at the beginning & end? I need that, sound like some B.B.Q music right there

12. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I keep seeing helicopters like henry in goodfellas almost crashing my car

13. Chase Says:

If Biggie bring big bowls of beef
    backin bitch niggaz down, burners bring bundles of belief
    Common thief, slash drug chief, syndicated
    Went from 10 K, to 24 K and motherfuckers hate it
    J.M. sedated, quarantined (uhh)
    BIG for President, buckin shots past the spleen
    9 millimeter dream, Mac 11 nightmares
    Electric chairs, which MC’s do you fear?
    Big Poppa, Junior M.A.F.I.A., nuff said
    Niggaz disrespect just are dead…

Biggie – Oh My Lor – Junior Mafia Album

14. moresickaMC Says:

lol@Max-Bs chuckle adlibs

15. sean coonery Says:

Juelz vs. Cam is the new Nas vs. Jay

Juelz vs. Cam > Fab vs. Mase

Eskay likes Cam’ron’s swagger juice

16. nation Says:

yeah sip some henny and smoke in your whip with the interior light on

^ lol, driving with the light on killed me too

17. sean coonery Says:

Freeky Zeekey gave Max B an eye jammie.

Max B = Joe 88′s idol

What kind of mean says “Owwwww” a thousand times?

Is he getting flashbacks from being in the shower in prison?

18. the watcherz Says:

i hope jimmy dnt use stack bundles old verses….if they do niggas gone tell cause stack style and flow is too rare for nigga not to point out…..if jimmy do that i swear he the lowest type nigga i ever seen

19. Riles Says:

wavy crocket!

max biggavel

domian diego

max beezy

ow

24. sean coonery Says:

You can see Max B’s left bruised eye.

Courtesy of Freeky Zeeky.

Why do you niggas follow Max B?

I’m ridin with Freeky on this one. Dude is more of a G.

25. Joe 88 Says:

Can’t waint for public domain 5, didn’t even know public domain 4 dropped, lol

Vigilante season oooooooowwwwwwwwwww

26. nation Says:

lol @ the number of times he claps his hands in the second vid

27. the watcherz Says:

stack bundles >>> xxl 10 freshman

28. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

What kind of mean says “Owwwww” a thousand times?

Is he getting flashbacks from being in the shower in prison?
    lmao

29. moresickaMC Says:

hip hop cops Says:
    October 23rd, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    yeah not too smart….ckrr ckrr ckrrr

30. moresickaMC Says:

Dipset is washed up

31. Joe 88 Says:

>Freeky Zeekey gave Max B an eye jammie.

^Freeky is a snitch, even the bitches be exposing him

>Max B = Joe 88’s idol

*Translation*

sean wants to try out for american idol, but his only talent is dunking fisher price rims

>What kind of mean says “Owwwww” a thousand times?

^What type of nigga say they would let men double team them?

>Is he getting flashbacks from being in the shower in prison?

^You wish you was there

>You can see Max B’s left bruised eye.

^Peep the second video, he has his glasses off, no bruises, even tho I don’t care, but you can see it clear as day

>Courtesy of Freeky Zeeky.

^You taking snitches word as truth now sean?

>Why do you niggas follow Max B?

^Why do niggas follow freck dollar menu?

>I’m ridin with Freeky on this one. Dude is more of a

^You wanna ride freeky zeeky? SMH, dude is a rat, period

Getting beat up > being a rat

Why niggas don’t ask freaky that shit, fucking rat, no tolerance over here, we don’t rock with rats over here

32. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

tinyurl.com/6kg6q3

Al Qaeda Endorses McCain

33. Eastern_Digital Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 23rd, 2008 at 1:47 pm

was Max-B coverin his right eye?

“Live Comfortable”

34. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Freck Billionaire signed to Floyd Mayweather’s record label

35. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Freck Billionaire signed to Floyd Mayweather’s record label

36. TheCo!!inB Says:

eskay
    if a nigga called you a tastemaker would you yap him in the e.y.e.?

37. the watcherz Says:

>Freeky Zeekey gave Max B an eye jammie.

^Freeky is a snitch, even the bitches be exposing him

>Max B = Joe 88’s idol

*Translation*

>What kind of mean says “Owwwww” a thousand times?

^What type of nigga say they would let men double team them?

>Is he getting flashbacks from being in the shower in prison?

^You wish you was there

>You can see Max B’s left bruised eye.

>Courtesy of Freeky Zeeky.

^You taking snitches word as truth now sean?

>Why do you niggas follow Max B?

^Why do niggas follow freck dollar menu?

>I’m ridin with Freeky on this one. Dude is more of a

^You wanna ride freeky zeeky? SMH, dude is a rat, period

Getting beat up > being a rat

look like sumbody pulling sumones card *does max b laugh*

38. Joe 88 Says:

“Live Comfortable”

^That’s the new shit eskay posted right? I’m bout to download that right now, good looking out my nig, I need that shit, sounded very wavy

39. Eastern_Digital Says:

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    October 23rd, 2008 at 2:05 pm

Freck Billionaire signed to Floyd Mayweather’s record label

I fuck with West Philly Freck, but that’s not a good look. At all.

40. I know all the answers Says:

Coon shut the fuck up, you must not live in New York. Zeke lives on fordham rd, shares a 650 month apt. bum ass building. they office in the projects. dipset is one BIG welfare group.

41. KilluminattI7 Says:

*is out the loop*

42. BabyDoll Says:

Hit the jump for some footage of Max performing at the VSU Homecoming.

^how is that possible? Their homecoming is this weekend. Was this the other day?

43. Ouest sider Says:

max b iz free now. tha wave is coming
    his first album for 2009. biggaveli at the top.
    we so wavy. owwe ! he needs a big major deal.
    he needs some timbo joints. and some soulful beats.
    and he needs to create his wavyness on that ish.
    new mixtapes coming soon, from the silver surfer !!!
    peace

44. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

dipset is one BIG welfare group.
    wow

45. Eastern_Digital Says:

But if they come out with the Streetfam album and they only do street musix and no Ne-Yo joints, i’ll cop.

tinyurl.com/6p95t3
    ^^proof

46. Eastern_Digital Says:

yeah, i think es posted it. it was in september though.

47. Big Homie Says:

^ I was about to say the same thing. It’s probably from an event from last night or the night before.

48. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:17 pm

^yeah, that’s what I was thinking…I see the ladies in teh crowd were catching the wave. LOL…can’t believe I actually just typed that. SMH

49. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

yeah Freck’s got some ill freestyles but signing to Mayweather seems dumb, his album’s never gonna get released

50. Ayson Says:

YO Max right about that Stacks shit, u seen how Jim brought Chink Santana as the new face of byrd gang cuz he felt that nigga had a swag to him even tho this nigga Chink be the male model in them bitches videos. I remember dude bein on AShanti and that Keisha cole video as the thug love interest.
    Jimmy finna have Chink lip sang all the Bundles material and not pay his fam. J

51. KilluminattI7 Says:

agrees… seems obvious.. but, at least he might could get copped ringside seats

52. nation Says:

damn, Joe, who gives a shit

53. pockets Says:

the only difference between max b and the rest of us is he carries around his life savings in his wallet

54. masterOVdutchez Says:

nsu>vsu

55. pockets Says:

What type of nigga say they would let men double team them?

^omfg eww i remember that shit, sean coon said if he was a chick hed let allen iverson smash the shit out of him

56. BabyDoll Says:

nation Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:22 pm
    damn, Joe, who gives a shit

^*carpet*

57. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Damn Joe Max b would be happen to know he has a loyal fan as yourself who would defend him through thick and thin (nh)

58. KilluminattI7 Says:

agrees (obviously).. but, at least he might could get comped some ringside seats…

@ e-Real u see B-Hop prove em all wrong again?! what a performance.. now, all Roy have to do is hold up his end (nope) and hangle Slappy Joe (nuhhn) and I ‘ll finally get the matcheup been wanting for the past 10 years…

I think Roy will start slow, probably dropping the first 3 rounds or so, then dominate Joe the rest of the way for the UD victory setting up the Fight to finally determine the best (at least 160 and up) fighter of our generation (past 10-15 years..

what say you..?

59. Ouest sider Says:

Vigilante Season
    comes out !

60. BabyDoll Says:

masterOVdutchez Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:23 pm
    nsu>vsu

Hampton U >NSU > VSU…but I got love for all 3

61. pockets Says:

0:56- 1:06, How did he not crash?!????

^loll

62. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Lmao at this nigga singing

hahahahahahahah

63. nation Says:

^ ain’t no recession, bigga ain’t broke, got Daba with me, and he brought alotta smoke

64. pockets Says:

damn he actually does look pretty wavy in that video. never understood what that term meant till now.

65. pockets Says:

lol @ sean price imitating mf doom’s flow

66. nation Says:

>>You can see Max B’s left bruised eye.

^^^^ of course you don’t

67. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

what say you..?
    lol @ slappy

B-Hop dominated that fight completly, that was crazy

hopefully Roy gets the win

68. Peekay Says:

hope the dude toward the end of the vid isn’t planning on driving. looks like he’s about to pass out.

69. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Raz B = Max B

70. masterOVdutchez Says:

@bd…Hampton has the ladies and too many dudes that wanna be ladies…(no suge knight)

71. KilluminattI7 Says:

yup.. KP had NOO answers, love him or hate him, u gotta give ‘Nard credit he has proved he is one of the greats… still not sure how I feel about ODLH fighting Manny PacMAn tho.. But, I WILL be buyin it LOL

72. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Max B looks like he eats cereal with bread.

73. TheCo!!inB Says:

masterOVdutchez Says:
    October 23rd, 2008 at 2:23 pm
    nsu>vsu
    *shoots dutches in front of campus computer lab*
    ol Booker T Washington 14th grade ass college

74. nation Says:

>> lol @ sean price imitating mf doom’s flow

wack rappers always argue over faggot shit
    i argue with Dru about seeking new management

75. BabyDoll Says:

masterOVdutchez Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:32 pm

^unfortunately, you are right but I still have to put them above the rest since that is my alma mater *winks*

76. Big Homie Says:

Howard U > Hampton U >NSU > VSU…but I got love for all 3

77. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Max B looks like he collects barbies and resells them on Ebay

78. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Max b look like a dyke in the 2nd video

79. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:35 pm
    Howard U > Hampton U >NSU > VSU…but I got love for all 3

^Gee, I didn’t know that Howard was a school in VA…*rolls eyes™*

80. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Max B looks like a pionono

81. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Max b looks like a NBA Jam secret player

82. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Max B looks like the black version of Nacho Libres partner

83. sean coonery Says:

Hampton is ghetto

NSU is very ghetto

Go to Howard or Morehouse…everything else is ghetto.

84. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Max b looks like a NBA Jam secret player
    ahahjaha

85. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol

ODLH vs Pacman’s gonna be a joke cause of the size difference(nh) but I still wanna see it cause both of them always have exciting fights

86. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Max b looks like that kid in your hood you always see outside with the dirty tee shirt, kid never goes home, allways on a bike or a frizzbee

87. BabyDoll Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:38 pm
    Hampton is ghetto

NSU is very ghetto

Go to Howard or Morehouse…everything else is ghetto.

^you know Hootie, I fucks with you (no ifux) but wtf do you know about any of those schools. We know you didn’t go to college and you don’t fuck with black chicks so why would your opinion even matter?

88. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

max b looks like the kid in the back of class that had a dried crust milk mustache

89. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Yo eskay did anybody tell you how bad the show was last night at sob’s for blu and mainframe?

90. sean coonery Says:

# DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    October 23rd, 2008 at 2:39 pm

^that was me…banging shorties at 12 years old..

91. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

brb

92. Joe 88 Says:

^Smfh, lames, who’s defending who? The nigga sean took a shot at me (n/h) so I ethered him

Question, can you really see if his eye is bruised? I’m stating the obvious

I would be defending him if I said “the shit aint happen, max is too real, blah blah blah”, but I didn’t, I don’t care. I’m too real to play make belive on the fucking internet, I repeat, i’m too real, lol.

*Finish eating lunch meat (n/h)

93. Big Homie Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    October 23rd, 2008 at 2:41 pm

sean coonery Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:38 pm
    Hampton is ghetto

NSU is very ghetto

Go to Howard or Morehouse…everything else is ghetto.

^Well I got all the parties….I know a lot of people that go to those schools.

I’m tired of seeing thugs with no brains on athletic scholarships.

No disrespect but its ghetto.

100. masterOVdutchez Says:

wuts the def of ghetto… People just being black?…. And not foney as hell
    Didn’t want to be around all those gays @ m.house

101. sean coonery Says:

*I go to all the parties…

102. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Why you gotta say lame

And then you turn around and defend yourself

I don’t want no problems ma, from here it looks like you was holding him down, my bad

103. TheCo!!inB Says:

max b looks like that nigga who still wears his zircon earrings and chain while working at the grocery store

104. Big_seth Says:

Max b looks like a NBA Jam secret player

HAHA.

Ol’ Sega Genisis lookin ass nigga.

*Dies*

105. masterOVdutchez Says:

Even though we were talkin bout va schools

106. Joe 88 Says:

*smh*

Does someone have a link for the “live comfortable” song?

107. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

SOBS HAS THE WORST CROWD EVER

Its like 100 zooted people in a room listening to music they dont like

One niggas screamed wheres the red baby

These niggas is looking at eachother like ”damn this is boring”

108. Joe 88 Says:

Nevermind

109. Big Homie Says:

LOL at Digi. Did you go last night?

110. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rptut2&s=4
    This store is located in the south bronx 149th and 3rd

111. BabyDoll Says:

sean coonery Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    October 23rd, 2008 at 2:41 pm

sean coonery Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:38 pm
    Hampton is ghetto

NSU is very ghetto

Go to Howard or Morehouse…everything else is ghetto.

^Well I got all the parties….I know a lot of people that go to those schools.

I’m tired of seeing thugs with no brains on athletic scholarships.

No disrespect but its ghetto.

^or maybe the parties that you went to and the people that you know are just ghetto. If you are tired of it, stop going around them.

112. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Notice the selection

113. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Mickey factz did his thing

114. BabyDoll Says:

masterOVdutchez Says:

October 23rd, 2008 at 2:48 pm
    Even though we were talkin bout va schools

^Yep, that’s what I thought…

115. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Dopest show i been to at sobs

116. JaySmooth Says:

Just listened to the Recession and Paper Trail. Nothing special.

117. Barpan Music Says:

MAx B is a genius musician…

118. Jeff R Says:

Max B might not be a good rapper, but he’s entertaining as f*ck…why does ANYONE ride with Dipset? Juelz is the only dude out the crew that has a decent flow, I wish he would completely separate himself from their “movement”….

Freeky’s only good song was the “Henny” song with Max Beezly.

Owwwwwww

119. jersey da new new york Says:

CO SIGN JEFF R…
    AND “HENNY” WAS ONLY HOT CUZ OF THE HOOK..WHICH IS SUNG BY NONE OTHER THAN MAX B!…ITS FUNNY 2 SEE PPL HATE ON MAX…BUT THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE REMINDS OF 50 CENT IN 2000….MAX IS 50 AND JIM IS JA RULE..GIVE IT A YEAR OR 2 AND WATCH HOW MAX WILL DESTROY JIM CAREER AND EVERYONE WILL B RIDIN THAT NIGGA MAX SHIT…