Audio: Maino Speaks on Smacking Yung Berg

maino-hh.jpg

Maino explains to Jenny Boom Boom of Hartford’s 93.7, in detail, how he open hand smacked earth, wind and fire out of Yung Berger last night in Atlanta (not Brooklyn as previously reported).

Audio: Maino Speaks on Smacking Yung Berg

61 Responses to “Audio: Maino Speaks on Smacking Yung Berg”

1. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

2. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

3. PHENOMENON Says:

Charles Hamilton >>>>>>>>>

^ ^ ^
    I never gave Charles Hamilton a chance even with all the post he gets on here.

All I know about him is that he’s weird about Sonic.

So you could imagine how I LMAO when I finally decided to see what all the commotion about him was about and bothered to watch this video.

But the actuall recorded clip at the end did sound like he may have something to offer but I’m not sure.

I’ve never heard one song of his.

4. Joe 88 Says:

*Waits for another J-Stones video on youtube*

5. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

6. PHENOMENON Says:

^Emphatic co-sign.

8. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lmao

yung berg’s about to catch up to prodigy; in terms of annual humiliations

9. green eyes Says:

odd pics

10. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

isn’t Maino like 40

Joe 88 Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 5:04 pm
    *Waits for another J-Stones video on youtube*

^ “Nigga dats my brotha. Even though I’m a quarter past midnight and he’s arguably Al B. Sure’s seed.”

12. Mag Says:

“Somebody needs to regulate these characters we have running around nowadays”.
    ^^^^^^

Applaud this man

13. ant Says:

lol @ yung “i should jus give up my whole career i keep losen” berg

this nigga jus catchen L after L

14. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 5:07 pm
    isn’t Maino like 40

young boys fuckin up… somebody gotta do it. [||]

15. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    October 3rd, 2008 at 5:03 pm
    >>and let me be clear I think even budden might be on the other side of that
    Charles hamilton >>>>>

^WOW. that’s a bold statement Biggs, especially coming from you.

…. I know thats why I said it, it’s not official as I can’t tell how much of it is just cause he is new and constantly killing shit now and I kind of take Budden for granted ( musically, so no pause ) but this kid is the truth like for real for real, anyone still fighting it is just being silly ….

” I do what I does /
    I do got a buzz /
    Bo came through with the bud /
    now I’m truly on drugs /
    but / the same buzz /
    lives in this beat /
    the whole night was a vision to me /
    this shit is O.D. ” (c) charles hamilton

see the problem is Berg is from this new generation that thinks shit is sweet. and the reason he thinks you can approach niggas like that is because for the most part, in the industry, you can. 95% of niggas are gonna cop plea or bullshit their way out of a confrontation like that. but I don’t know why he would have ever thought Maino was one of those guys.

17. M.Tyson Says:

LMAO WOW yung burger seem to be taking MAAAAAAD L’s these days

18. The Critic Says:

lol @ i was trying to sober him up.

Maino is unintentionally funny but real talk, he should stick to snatching chains and sticking niggas up because he’s a tax write-off for Grand Hu$tle.

19. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

I still think as far as stricly ignorant rap music Main-o is better than the majority

20. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

M.Tyson Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 5:11 pm
    LMAO WOW yung burger seem to be taking MAAAAAAD L’s these days

Nuccas better Quit & go get a Real Job. (c: Officer Ross)

21. Joe 88 Says:

@ D.Billz

Sent.

First track “Don’t Play ya’self feat Fre$h”

Second Track “Get Like Me pt2″

The Critic Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 5:11 pm
    lol @ i was trying to sober him up.

^Grand Hustle? Huh? I thought he had his own imprint, Hustle Hard, with Atlantic. Only new rapper on Grand Hustle that I know of is Meek Millz.

23. !Ven-Tech? Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 4:57 pm
    @ Ven
    man if you’re a marine you shouldve done enough fucking as to where her coments shouldn’t even register unless she said it half naked….and green eyes is probably right, you don’t want the “lay there” treatment

I take offense to your statements…marines are saints!

Nah that’s just jokes. She a bad ass redbone, bad as fuck. I think that’s more of the reason…

24. AFRA Says:

MAINO = TMNT Michealangelo lookn ass

25. TheCo!!inB Says:

I don’t question Yung Berg’s motive, but I do question his judgement (c) Jon Biden…….Maino slapped the Mac Sauce out that boy!

26. DUYUKID Says:

Jim Jones is a diva.

“his belt was gucci his scarf was loius vuitton”..

wow

>>Grand Hustle? Huh? I thought he had his own imprint, Hustle Hard, with Atlantic. Only new rapper on Grand Hustle that I know of is Meek Millz.

Maino isn’t on GH, he’s straight Atlantic.

28. that guy Says:

easy eskay. he might slap u.

DUYUKID Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 5:17 pm
    Jim Jones is a diva.

“his belt was gucci his scarf was loius vuitton”..

wow

^I don’t give a eff what any of those ninjas rock, but I wouldn’t do that either. It’s like Nauti and Lo, and that don’t go.

30. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Ven
    I know it would be ideal to give red the soupbone but green is right…she’ll think about missing out on it and that will be better than inviting her to the soup kitchen for a freebie

31. Joe 88 Says:

^co-sign, I remember I rocked a clippers hat with the alternative iverson jersey, boy I felt like a idiot. You get dem songs yet billz?

32. TheCo!!inB Says:

LMAO @ Joe88 rocking the “old head at the mall” outfit.

33. kyo Says:

at the rate maino is moving he’s gonna end up smacking the wrong person at the wrong time or something worse and getting sent back to the pen. i don’t like his music but i hope for the sake of hip hop he stops the dumb shit acting like he don’t know better. we don’t need the constant image of dumb rappers doing dumb shit….even tho dumb shit to a dumb nigga is a double negative so it might not be so bad.

>>co-sign, I remember I rocked a clippers hat with the alternative iverson jersey, boy I felt like a idiot. You get dem songs yet billz?

stop chasing the match

35. PHENOMENON Says:

Jim Jones is a diva.

“his belt was gucci his scarf was loius vuitton”..

^ ^ ^
    Wow, Jim is really peepin’ Jay hard. Who else noticed that?

36. Plug Says:

SMH @ me going to the record sto to cop devin only to be disappointed. rap-a-lot dropped a devin cd too on the 7th… called hi life. its twelve songs but its not landing gear.

somebody send me landing gear before I go nutz

plugindustries at gmail

37. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

LMAO @ Joe88 rocking the “old head at the mall” outfit.
    haha

38. Joe 88 Says:

LMAO @ Joe88 rocking the “old head at the mall” outfit.

^that was funny. Yeah, I got alot of “what was I thinking” moments when it comes to fashion, but at that time, I was on auto-pilot, fly as a eagle.

>stop chasing the match

^Yep, that’s what it was, it matched so perfectly, but it just wasn’t right, now I stick with regular colors majority of the time, but I flips the scrpit here & there

39. Temp Agency aka Young Splashy Splash Says:

AYO ANY NIGGA ON NAHRIGHT KNOW I BEEN SHOUTIN OUT MAINO FOR YEARS!!!

DONT QUESTION MY TREND SETTING !!

40. ant Says:

stop chasing the match

^^^rocking a hat thats different then ur jersey…..no sir! thats a sin!

lol @ that maino picture look like 1 of them mafia niggas facial expressions

get outttaaaaa herrree tony

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

I once walked out the crib in high school with a yellow Nautica shirt, cream sorts and red Polo outdoor boots and my own mom had to check me…..that shit happens “when feelin yourself” *pause* goes wrong.

42. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 5:29 pm
    LMAO @ Joe88 rocking the “old head at the mall” outfit.
    haha

GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

43. Joe 88 Says:

^I could get high to this all day

44. BKScribe Says:

just saw a military helicopter fly over the crib

“there’s a war goin on outside”

45. Joe 88 Says:

just saw a military helicopter fly over the crib

“there’s a war goin on outside”

^Naw, that’s just hootie circling ya crib

46. BKScribe Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 3rd, 2008 at 5:42 pm

just saw a military helicopter fly over the crib

“there’s a war goin on outside”

^Naw, that’s just hootie circling ya crib

47. ant Says:

“there’s a war goin on outside”

no man is safe from

48. benhameen Says:

yo i know i keep asking and someone sent me the rar file but does anyone have either the american gangster zip file or party life?

thanks. and some new stuff at the spot.

49. Darth Cipher Says:

Excuse my lateness… i picked up a pass

Jim Jones’ an ass!!!

1. wtf you doing watching a mans crotch talking bout his belt don’t match his scarf?!?!?!… dude only women give a fuck bout matching, Jim strikes me as the kinda dude who wouldn’t fuck a chich cause her bra is black and her panties are blue… nigga give me a break

2. the only swag i’d say Jim has, is Oscar the grouch apparel, dude looks like he straight jacked a garbage can for his shit… GTFOH!!!

Maino *FLOOR*

50. Via_Pluto Says:

Berg gets no respect.

51. asap Says:

Eskay I agree…..I hope he smacks the shit out of Jim Jones next…I have x-mas list of people that I want him to smack!

52. TC Says:

The funniest thing you ever said eskay was like on some Green Lantern freestyle post where you said “Hurricane Chris and Yung Berg were there too, but they get no burn here…” It got a chuckle at first but the more I thought of it, shit just kept getting funnier and funnier.

53. Mag Says:

Berg !!! “Don’t worry UPS is hiring”..

54. HAHAHAHAHAHA Says:

isn’t Maino like 40

LMAOOOOO *IM DEAD*

55. characters running around Says:

yeah I can’t wait for Maino to smack the shit out of eskay

56. BEZ Says:

I got high to that 2day!!! LOL!

^^^^ Joe 88

57. Tumer Says:

>>I won’t even front, I’m not a huge fan of Maino’s music, but I can appreciate what he’s bringing to the game. Somebody needs to regulate these characters we have running around nowadays.
    Exactly

58. Carolina Beatz Says:

WOW…. Its funny how all these BROKE catz that aint making moves running around doing BROKE nigga shit so these BROKE ass fans that don’t even buy music can sit on their BROKE ass and talk about Broke shit.

I mean damn this is supposed to be a hip hop site but all i see is ghetto gossip. i think the name of this site should be changed to thehoesright.com

More bullshit than music on here. YO MAINO I still aint heard your music in the street. I guess thats why you put so much into being a thug cause you suck at being a musician.. But you show me why catz with money don’t come to the hood to help. They run into trash like you….

Shakes head

59. Radioactive Chinaman Says:

Shakes head

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Carolina Beatz – Yung Berg?

Or a Berg Stan?

I didn’t know Berg HAD Stans.

Damn. So it’s like that huh.

60. Yung Joc Says:

Maino killing the game with the hi hater athem.

61. full page Says:

smacked earth, wind and fire HA HA HA classic Wu-Tang quotes are the greatest!!!