Video: Termanology Forbez DVD Interview

Term speaks on a few things, including the labels that passed on him.

38 Responses to “Video: Termanology Forbez DVD Interview”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

Cam’ron classic Verse:

“I’ll Cam Camma in the blam blamma”

Oh yeah that kid was nice with his

*Blank Stare*

2. green eyes Says:

# MiamiDaze Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 2:29 pm

yo daze– you hear john legend green light dade county remix?
    ___________________________
    nah not yet. is it any good?

^ its not bad.. needs more bass and to go a bit faster imo to really be dade county

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

There are too many MC’s who are overrated
    You ask me, they wasn’t even supposed to make it
    In the rap biz, they don’t know what rap is
    So give it up, become a actor or a actress
    Or a producer, cause you fail to use the
    Mic right, so take flight before I bruise ya
    For sayin those bull crap wack raps on wax
    You need to get smacked, sit back and rip that contract
    Hey yo, I’m serious, Big L ain’t playin games
    I should get foul and buck wild and start sayin names
    But deep down inside you know who you are
    Your rhymes are not up to par, you fake superstar
    And that really gets on my nerve
    When a rapper gets the credit that he don’t deserve
    Goin platinum and don’t have no soul
    Some rappers are mad nice and don’t even go gold
    I don’t like the way it’s goin down

4. the watcherz Says:

I done stopped and styled hummers, rock for wild summers
    The nerve in me, these courtesy of Crocodile Hunter (that’s right)
    That mean the croke-adile, see ya’ll niggaz chokin’ now
    Know my style, you know I style, get money poster-child
    Crip, piece, I swear you should come over child
    Garage, Benz, Lambourgini, Rover fouls
    Red, blue, green like the average frog
    Don’t be mad at dog, Ferrari out the catalogue
    Bracelet switched to Bangles, medallions shit just dangle
    Chain twist and tangle, you’ll get ripped and mangled
    Hit from angels, I told you we equipped with angles
    Can’t find you, your girl tape her wrists and ankles
    Show her the click clicker, better yet six figures
    Ask her where that nigga bitch, he a bitch nigga
    The big picture, get figures, my kicks glitter
    Get with her, in the basement longer than Big Tigger

>>“I’ll Cam Camma in the blam blamma”

smh @ people who think Cam rhymed like that for any extended period of time. those be the same people that give Wayne a pass for spewing nonsense.

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

I like Term, but I do have a problem with him saying Nigger this and Nigger that.. This nigga is French… He needs to keep the word Nigger outta his mouth.. Ole Frenchie Ass Nigger

7. pLUG Says:

———–
    word. thats that shyt they be sippin/snortin

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I steal lives like a stone thief, so leave me alone chief
    or catch a buck shot to your domepiece
    I must warn, I got it goin on, word is bond
    Ducks be gettin thrown off platforms like P.M. Dawn
    I’m catchin bodies like a villain’s supposed to
    And I squeeze triggers, not just on niggaz but hoes too
    So don’t try to test me, cause I can’t stand test-es
    Fuck around, I’ll introduce you to your ancestors
    Step to this and get left with a face full of tears, pal
    but man you’ve been rappin for years now
    and ain’t made a hit yet, you flop in a split sec
    In the shower’s the only time you get your dick wet
    I roll with scary crews, I come out of wars barely bruised
    I’m puttin motherfuckers on the Daily News
    I was a gangsta from the git-go
    Leavin fags in bodybags with tags on they big toe

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 2:37 pm
    >>“I’ll Cam Camma in the blam blamma”

————–

That would not be me homie.. I think Lil Wayne is horrible.. Who the fuck wants to hear this nigga giggling like Baby is licking his ass crack all ova the track? (none)

10. MiamiDaze Says:

Yo Green, thats Power 96 material right there, LoL. Its does need to be sped up a bit.

11. b-ease Says:

Wow, Term says “nigga”? I dont listen to dude, but he’s clearly not black. WTF.

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

nigga look like he’s auditioning to play Kid Capri (no Joe 88) in that new Biggie flick..

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

X if your were serious Term is puerto rican….

14. MiamiDaze Says:

_______________________________
    X, I think he’s part puerto rock.

15. G7 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

^co-sign. and he rarely mentions being half french. all you hear about is his PR roots.

16. Jimmy Valentime Says:

he is pr and french … and he kind of looks like bud bundy …

17. pLUG Says:

beyonce

fiance

check my second LP

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ok cool.. Puerto Ricans are niggas

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    Wow, Term says “nigga”? I dont listen to dude, but he’s clearly not black. WTF.

***He’s taking a page outta Fat Joes book “Now who’s gonna tell me I can’t say nigga”, lol…even Everlast said the dreaded N word on his “who’s the man” feature….SMH @ crackas getting too comfortable..

>>Wow, Term says “nigga”? I dont listen to dude, but he’s clearly not black. WTF.

he’s puerto rican.

21. G7 Says:

Grey Hairs > Politics as Usual

*straight grill*

22. PW Says:

23. nation Says:

so wait, hold up… there’s no P.E. 2? straight to the album? not that i mind, he just seems to suck at making albums now

24. the watcherz Says:

eskay Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 2:37 pm
    >>“I’ll Cam Camma in the blam blamma”

niggas dnt understanding the harlem lingo……i be like damn how u get what he just said…….what i wonder iz….if cam so dumb why u cant understand him….if his shit is so simple why when i let emhear sumthing then i ask you know what talking bout….they give me the blink stare…niggas swear he be talking another language…it not that hard to get…and niggas kill me when they mention sumone like lupe knowing damn well he go way ova ya head…..

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 2:42 pm
    Grey Hairs > Politics as Usual

*straight grill*

“little brown hairs everywhere…you nasty twin…I don’t care”>>Grey hairs
    (none)

26. green eyes Says:

# MiamiDaze Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 2:39 pm

^ right? only the natives can appreciate it. lol. as is it almost seemed more go go than miami bass, but sped up and with more bass its ours all the way.but maybe i just need to kick it with plug and upgrade my sound system.

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

So what im Pr

“Who gonna tell me that i cant say Niggggaaaaaa, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga Nigga”

The word nigga = terms of endearment in the hood

>>Hard Knock Life sold 352,219 in the first week? Damn. I wasn’t even following rap sales back then.

nobody was.

“It was a few years ago, I remember the summer/50 made fans start looking at the numbers…” – Joseph Budden

29. pLUG Says:

*currently listening to killa season*

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 2:43 pm
    # MiamiDaze Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 2:39 pm

***Y’all sound like some DC niggas in the barber shop, talking about go-go- just replace “bass” with “congos”, lol

31. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

trying to go to law school is a fuckin headache, so i know i’m in for some real bullshit when i finally start next fall. . .

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

32. G7 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 2:41 pm
    Ok cool.. Puerto Ricans are niggas

^lol

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 2:45 pm

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

***ol’ Greenberg and Bederman, Scionz (sp?) and Kirk lookin’ nigga, lol

34. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

***ol’ Greenberg and Bederman, Scionz (sp?) and Kirk lookin’ nigga, lol

my nigga. . .

have you been injured on the job?

LMAO!

but real talk, there is no fuckin way you can survive on an undergraduate degree, unless you’re well connected. them shits ain’t worth the paper they’re printed on nowadays!

you gotta go back to school. but man do they make that shit hard! (don’t even try it)

35. b-ease Says:

he’s puerto rican

word, i guess its okay then lol

36. R.J.Orion Says:

termanology is not black enough to be saying nigger with no accountability.

you at least need one-sixteenth black blood.

that rat got about 1/144,000 th black blood.

if that.

if im at a show, and he say nigga, im Saigonnin’ him straight off the stage.

fuckin’ ratface.

37. SB Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 3:07 pm
    termanology is not black enough to be saying nigger with no accountability.

you at least need one-sixteenth black blood.

that rat got about 1/144,000 th black blood.

if that.

if im at a show, and he say nigga, im Saigonnin’ him straight off the stage.

fuckin’ ratface.

haha yea dood is goofy looking. not really feelin him anyways.

38. Drama King Says: