Crooked I – Wake Up Show Freestyle

A little something Crook did for Sway and Tech’s World Famous Wake Up Show. Produced by Tha Bizness.

Crooked I – Wake Up Show Freestyle

Previously: Crooked I – The Block Obama (Mixtape)

21 Responses to “Crooked I – Wake Up Show Freestyle”

1. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Eastern_Digital Said a lotta shit i aint about to repost:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:18 pm

All that is fine. Niggas listen to bamas too. But Nah aint the site for that shit. Niggas is back packers/purists over here

2. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Rappers is silly

These niggas shoulda been droppin acapella’s long time ago

3. buckets Says:

crooked is simply amazing when it comes to rhymes.

4. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*Crooked I Crickets*

5. R.J.Orion Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

—————

well said.

and if your favorite artist is wack, he’s gettin clowned.

and you gettin clowned for cosigning bullshit.

everyone here has gotten clowned for whatever their individual listening quirks may be.

its nothing.

just chill.

6. RIGZ Says:

Fucking with I, have you niggas Touching The Sky
    Wings on your back, Kanye, singing the track

7. RIGZ Says:

Crooked I is ill

8. R.J.Orion Says:

Crooked I been in the zone for about a year now.

9. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Land do you still need that death of a mixtape rapper….. shits fire …..

10. Joe 88 Says:

C.O.B = Circle of beeeeiotches

>>C.O.B = Circle of beeeeiotches

I was gonna say. ten comments in and nobody was talking shit yet? gotta be a record.

12. R.J.Orion Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:52 pm

# R.J.Orion Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:41 pm

!Ven-Tech? Says:

—————

well said.

and if your favorite artist is wack, he’s gettin clowned.

and you gettin clowned for cosigning bullshit.

its nothing.

just chill.

true. i doin it my fuckin self.

i just want niggas to reflect about the shit they doin..cuz i bet you a lotta niggas dont even understand what they doin.

niggas will never learn…trillaaaaaaaa

15. Joe 88 Says:

Look at me!

*Pow*

Look at him now

16. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 8:56 pm
    >>C.O.B = Circle of beeeeiotches

—————

dude is spittin too much fire right now to be disrespecting him anymore, even if it is just comedy.

17. RIGZ Says:

“See Nolan Fuckberg in the back at the Merch. Table…We have T-Shirts, CDs, DVDs….Distilled Hot Dog Water…GOODNIGHT!!”

LOL

These bredahs are jokers

18. Joe 88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    September 30th, 2008 at 8:59 pm
    Look at me!

*Pow*

Look at him now

*Correction*

Look at my face

*Pow*

Look at his face now

*Dies*

19. Eastern_Digital Says:

all i tryna do is chill prolly cake a couple mill until they take awaaaaayyy
    pop a shot up at cha grill drop the top on the deville until they take awaaaayyyy

20. Eastern_Digital Says:

project for tomorrow: Best of Max B BBQ Music CD for the whip

21. ant Says:

i used to think this dude that sat @ starbucks @ my job all day was a wierdo right nigga stayed madd long jus drinken coffee and fucken round on the laptop….the nigga got money out the ass (n/h) he trades stock while sittten @ starbucks he uses the free web…nigga lost 180 grand today he said…jus thought i shuld let u guys know that lol