Charles Hamilton & Demevolist Music Group – Staff Development Cover & Tracklist

staffdevelopment_front_lowres.jpg

Coming sooner than you think. Hit the jump for the tracklist.

staffdevelopment_back_lowres-1.jpg

39 Responses to “Charles Hamilton & Demevolist Music Group – Staff Development Cover & Tracklist”

1. nation Says:

can’t wait to hear what he has to say about you bumbling idiots

2. the watcherz Says:

oh boy here goes mr saga again….nah he cool though

3. nation Says:

yo can we talk about the type of girls that go to Asher Roth shows?

4. catch22 Says:

not hate but i’ve never listened to a charles hamilton song.

5. the watcherz Says:

nation Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 5:39 pm
    yo can we talk about the type of girls that go to Asher Roth shows
    ill fuck em all

6. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

ya man gotta track called ‘them niggas from nahright’

7. Mag Says:

I hope this Furrie lover gets Shot in Harlem

8. Iceberg Slimm Says:

*Dusts off Sega Genesis*
    *Still doesn’t listen to Charles Hamilton*

9. PHENOMENON Says:

Somebody got a SEGA for Christmas.

10. Ghost writer Says:

If Charles is reading this right now……I’m not a fan of yours but keep doing your thing (none)

11. nation Says:

>> not hate but i’ve never listened to a charles hamilton song.

12. Joe 88 Says:

acting like a dick is the easiest way to get pussy

I’ve had to wait for it when I’m just the nice guy

^Yep, sad part is, i’m currently the nice guy, i’ve been the nice guy for like a year & some change now. When I was the bad one, bitches use to love a nigga, I remember I had this banging ass chick walk thru hella project cuts & wait for me on my back porch at like 2 in the morning, I felt bad cause I out front getting drunk with the homies, but she said she loved me while I was tapping that that same night, crazy aint it.

*Goes back to being the bad guy*

ya man gotta track called ‘them niggas from nahright’

*Checks tracklist*

13. R.J.Orion Says:

Charles Hamilton > JayZ

>>not hate but i’ve never listened to a charles hamilton song.

lol @ smh. never fails.

15. the watcherz Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 5:41 pm
    ya man gotta track called ‘them niggas from nahright’
    i was kinda hard on em before (pause) if he say my name the goonies coming out and we putting it on nahright 1st…..thats all

16. Ghost writer Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 5:41 pm
    ya man gotta track called ‘them niggas from nahright’

He got one called “Nah Dead Ass” (none)

17. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

*Listens to best blogger alive*

18. PHENOMENON Says:

*Checks tracklist*

^ ^ ^
    Does the same and sees no such thing. Dead ass.

19. catch22 Says:

charles hamilton seems like one of those dudes that got picked on alot in school. the spitball, wedgie gettin type nigga.

20. Carlos Voltron Says:

Mario > Sonic

Sonic hasn’t been good for years.

In fact, Sonic is the perfect mascot for the NY rap scene.

21. Beezy Says:

yo can we talk about the type of girls that go to Asher Roth shows?

^Coke sluts?

You don’t have to be a dick to get pussy (pun intended). But what I do find is that me being a “nice” guy often gets misconstrued. Women often think that I’m tryin’ to run game, thinking that I want to be in a relationship when I don’t. I’m like, me being nice to you is just who I am naturally. I can’t be held responsible for your own deception.

23. the watcherz Says:

Carlos Voltron Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 5:46 pm
    Mario > Sonic

Sonic hasn’t been good for years.

In fact, Sonic is the perfect mascot for the NY rap scene.
    why ….they not running shit

24. hip hop cops Says:

yo no hate but this guy fuckin sucks

25. R.J.Orion Says:

Charles Hamilton – “Convincedindecision” = mixtape song of the year

26. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Does he freestyle all his songs?

The best blogger alive is an alright remake of ”Jay-z PSA”

27. Joe 88 Says:

Sonic hasn’t been good for years.

In fact, Sonic is the perfect mascot for the NY rap scene

Whoa!

28. the dough Says:

Yo no hate, but Charles is the worst rapper alive. I have never listened to him but I can just tell he is wack. Homeless look sonic ass motherfucker. But yeah…no hate or anything.

SMH

29. PHENOMENON Says:

Mario > Sonic

^ ^ ^
    Thank You!

30. Ghost writer Says:

the dough Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 5:49 pm

SMH

*dies and smh*

31. the watcherz Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 5:47 pm
    i be ready to spit on bitches and call them name foreal….but i dnt cause that not my style. sum niggas dnt care .they be straight up cool nigga but act like jerks to get bitches (and it works) i dnt be beat to to change up for pussy….if i dnt get it i dnt get. I always gotta do things my way i dnt care

32. Rockabye Says:

*turns in way late pass*

You mean people were shaking heads at Obama growing up no better than middle class in Hawaii with his grandparents earlier? I’ma guess people ain’t know his moms was named Stanley ’cause her dad wanted a boy and his pops bailed way early?

Man, I don’t know about you, but if that doesn’t sound like an experience growing up more comparable to the typical “black” man than the typical “white” man, you may be listening to the wrong people.

Been a long time, Nah (c) Rakim.

33. PHENOMENON Says:

I never cared to listen to this guy.

Maybe one day.

34. Rockabye Says:

Also, Sonic has some flow. That Windows Media Player song has a few plays on my PC.

35. nation Says:

12-) The Butterfly Effect

^ can i just say that the people who leave comments here in no way represent any valid kind of opinion in regards to hip hop, or have any credibility. we’ll post this shit because we get our hands on it, and post other shit afterwards because that’s how it goes so whoever leaves a comment was just at the right place at the wrong time… there’s mad people who are feeling C. Hamilton, who talk about it in other posts that have nothing to do with dude, and even if 99% of people on here wanna talk shit because it’s fun, today i was rushing to school… i look in the window of a coffee shop, there’s a guy sitting there on the Okayplayer blog peeping Charles Hamilton… it was a pic of him in a pink t-shirt too…

in the middle of downtown Montreal… i mean come on

36. Cliff Skighwalker Says:

damn, so many posts about charles hamilton…Pharrell just signed Pat Piff outta Detroit…that’s news worthy talkin about

37. AntSoReady Says:

sorry fam. i can honestly say ive watched his freestyles with Green. ive heard a mixtape or two.. but im not impressed. he even said in a interview that he doesnt listen to much hip hop. he was showin love to all these rock bands and shit. how can u be hip hop but talkin like u dont listen to it but love incubus?? he never has an edge up. he wears pink. sonic the hedgehog? all of that shit is lame..

38. Jon Muru Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 29th, 2008 at 5:47 pm

That is all true, except for when, You do kinda want the girl, but thinks your jus being nice naturally, and she’s totally unaware! man thats sucks.
    Might be Different in the UK.

39. M.A.D.S. Says:

Check out what Hamilton had to say about how he feels about Hip Hop today some of it’s “Heavy Weights”. The Man doesn’t hold his tongue and thats what Hip Hop needs today, a wake up call.