Terrace Martin – Jazz, Soul & Hip-Hop (Prod. by Pete Rock)

terrace.jpg

Another special edition Jazz x Hip-Hop instrumental from Terrace Martin. This week’s selection is produced by the Chocolate Boy Wonder. Hit the jump for some words from Terrace.

“Pete Rock has been one of my all time favorite producers in the world – one of the major influences in my life. I am in the middle of doing a jazz record right now with Hip-Hop producers. I’ve worked with Hi-Tek, DJ Quik, and a lot of other fellow producers. I got this record from Pete Rock through Power 106 FM radio personality Fuzzy Fantabulous (from Big Boy’s Neighborhood Show). Fuzzy is the executive producer for this album and he got at Pete Rock about the situation and Pete ended up sending him 3 records. The other 2 Pete Rock songs you will have to hear on the album but I’m giving you this one for free. I just want to feed the Earth good music and I hope that everybody likes it and enjoys it.”

Terrace Martin – Jazz, Soul & Hip-Hop (Prod. by Pete Rock)

252 Responses to “Terrace Martin – Jazz, Soul & Hip-Hop (Prod. by Pete Rock)”

ok Love Lockdown is not a horrible song… If you piffed and got the yac on pause. Add strobe lights and brazilian Portuguese chick flinging ass disrespectfully right infront of you.

I need a nigga to die off Myspace so they can cut that shit off

*Chris Benoit’d*

September 15th, 2008 at 8:17 am

^If I need all dat to enjoy a song then why bother.

3. Big Homie Says:

^ WOW that actually looks kinda gross. (SFW)

What up ya’ll?

*daps homie, billz*

^Big Homie wtf is that who is that. Damn fucking ass implants = wack

5. Big Homie Says:

Angel Lola Luv

^If I need all dat to enjoy a song then why bother

^honestly the the song kinda works billz… The baseline is what hooked me, granted his singing is still awful.

7. sleep Says:

whos the wack rapper on the ms.officers radio version

Angel Lola Luv

^I’d still smash…
    ————-

The Ness, Mysonne battle is shaping up to be a monster. Might be some guns poppin off though when its all said and done.

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 8:34 am
    *daps homie, billz*

^Big Homie wtf is that who is that. Damn fucking ass implants = wack

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 8:35 am
    Angel Lola Luv

***I agree that ass implants are wacktivity of the highest order, but damned if Angel doesn’t fill out a pair of white sweatpants to the nth degree, in person, lol….hopefully those joints can be taken out (no dinner date trickin’, cuz I ain’t got it)
    Whaddup, fam?

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

This Sarah Palin chick is getting scarier and scarier, the more they dig up on her….

shit they dig up on her>wanting to dig her out

This bitch just might be the antiChrist, lol…

tinyurl.com/6rcsm2

11. Big Homie Says:

Oh I’d still smash. That picture though clearly shows she has implants and it looks like they are about to bust open any minute now.

12. G7 Says:

you know my shoe game is as crazy as the Iron Sheik’s

Whaddup, fam?

^they prolly can be taken out, but can you imagine the the sagging.

14. G7 Says:

merry monday….cold, icon, bighomie, sleep, billz and lurkers
    nationwide(nh)

15. crazy88since88 Says:

Foxys “No One” song > Ye West “Love Lockdown”

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 8:50 am

***Yeah, that shit was evident in here photo spread in King…I wonder if her legs dangle, whenever she sits down? LOL…I’d still smash, though- she got a pretty face…the club where she used to dance, this jawn in lanham, is chocked full of ridiculously plastic asses, asstics, if you will (none)- definitely a trend I would like to see go away…..cuz silicon parts are made for toys (c) Sir Mix a Lot

17. Big Homie Says:

What is the name of the spot in Lanham?

18. Big Homie Says:

*daps G7, Crazy, cold & everybody else*

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:09 am
    What is the name of the spot in Lanham?

***Sinsaytionals

Ike, Big Homie is this real

21. spotrusherz Says:

what up yall.

yo you dudes are really bugging with all that digging out palin ish. she’s not remotely cute or sexy.

on another note, that new termanology mixtape is crazy. kid picks the best beats.

22. Big Homie Says:

That’s right. I’ve heard of that spot. Get shit loads of flyers on my car when I stumble to my car after the club. I have to check that place out though. I know the dancers they use on the flyer are always not the ones that dance at the club

LOL at cold. It’s hard to tell from the picture, but I am sure it is. Be surprised how phat the rumps are on the snow bunnies.

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Nah, she’s just on, “she’d get it” status- Michelle Obama>>>>that chick

September 15th, 2008 at 9:12 am
    Ike, Big Homie is this real

***me likey (c) Kanye

24. spotrusherz Says:

i just realized i look a little like vin diesel. just the face though. i lose on both counts.

25. crazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:10 am
    *daps G7, Crazy, cold & everybody else*

Chuuuuuuuuuuch.

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***if you catch it, you gotta hit it up on the weekend….the ahem…”talent” is extremely lacking on the weekdays, but either way, it never matches up to what’s on the flyers…typical ghetto ass strip club- a few dymes here and there (Angel Lola Luv, back in the day), but for the most part, baby oil, bullet wounds, and stretch marks- what do you expect, at a club with $5 lap dances?…my cuzzo swears the chicks in there are on point, though, lol….

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

$3 lap dances? that’s a sale, son!!! Most clubs, you be worried about lipstick on your collar- I had a shit stain on my shirt!!! (c) Dave Chappelle

28. crazy88since88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:18 am

(wipes sleep out eyes)
    whats the GPS on this Joint?

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

(wipes sleep out eyes)
    whats the GPS on this Joint?

LOL…

9607 Lanham-Severn Rd., Seabrook, Maryland. Phone: (301) 731-7799

30. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

sup, nukkas.

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Fuzzy Fantabulous

***worst name, ever

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^sounds like a gay muppet

33. Big Homie Says:

Okay. My boy was talking about that joint just yesterday while watching the Skins game. He said he gave this chick 20 and he was surprised with lap dances for 4 songs straight. He said to hit that joint up during the weekends too. Will definitely make that trip soon.

34. Big Homie Says:

SMH at Icon with the full address

35. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

worst job ever= ghetto strip club security/bouncer- sure, you get access to the “talent”, but you have to pat niggas down, and tussle (n/h) with niggas when they get out of order= not a good look, at all

36. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:26 am
    SMH at Icon with the full address

***LMAO…I googled that shit (none)

spotrusherz Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:16 am

^*too early in the morning to die*
    *takes nap*

38. Jimmy Valentime Says:

real talk this sound s like they remix the theme from saturday night live

I expect them say and Gues thost
    michael phelps

and musical Guest

Little Wayne

39. G7 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:22 am
    sup, nukkas.

==
    *daps pap*

40. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

lol, anybody see dave chappelle’s “for what it’s worth”?

funniest shit on earth.

he had a part in there about ghetto ass strip clubs w/ $5 lap dances.. . . .

“i can’t pass up a deal, son!” (c) dave chappelle

41. Jimmy Valentime Says:

real talk this sound s like they remix the theme from saturday night live

I expect them say and Gues thost
    michael phelps

and musical Guest

Little Wayne

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lol, anybody see dave chappelle’s “for what it’s worth”?

funniest shit on earth.

***I quoted it-

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:21 am

43. G7 Says:

>>Fuzzy Fantabulous

***worst name, ever

^ just noticed who Fuzzy is. smh.

44. green eyes Says:

good morning gentlemen: crazy, cold, icon, big homie, g7, billz, sleep, spot, papgiorgio, etc etc

happy monday

45. Joe 88 Says:

*Works on upper body in the kiddie pool*

(pause)

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

y’all go ahead and fuck all these people if you want to- mo’ monkey pussy for me (c) Chappelle

47. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, bay bay?

aiight, got a meeting- holla at y’all ninjas later….

48. Big Homie Says:

*sniff’s Greenie’s panties*

49. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:32 am
    lol, anybody see dave chappelle’s “for what it’s worth”?

funniest shit on earth.

***I quoted it-

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:21 am

damn, i just peeped. . . my bad, ‘con!

uh, me and this nigga bob was playin basketball, and bob went up for a dunk, and his pants came down. . . . hold on lemme think! (c) chappelle

50. cMac Says:

beunos dias

for what it’s worth is funny as shit

51. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ jadakis saying “he better hope the big niggas don’t catch him”

52. green eyes Says:

hello joe, cmac

53. Joe 88 Says:

Morning greenie.

*Daps all around*

*Vanish*

54. yeah me 2 Says:

yup

55. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

green beans!

que tal, mama. . . .

*assumes everyone in miami knows spanish*

56. crazy88since88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:22 am
    (wipes sleep out eyes)
    whats the GPS on this Joint?

LOL…

9607 Lanham-Severn Rd., Seabrook, Maryland. Phone: (301) 731-7799

GATTTTTTTTT!
    *sees Greeny, Stashes iCons whorehouse list in backpocket*
    YEEEEOOOOOOH! …greens, whats good!

57. cMac Says:

que tal “Greenie”, como estas?

58. yeah me 2 Says:

you sit on 24′s….i sip on 24′s

59. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

whorehouse is a funny word.

60. green eyes Says:

GATTTTTTTTT!
    *sees Greeny, Stashes iCons whorehouse list in backpocket*
    YEEEEOOOOOOH! …greens, whats good!

^ that is not haram for another 16 days!! lol

im good gentlemen, thank you for asking. was going to bitch about it being monday and how much i wanted to stay cuddled up in my pillows this AM, but fuck it, im alive & health, i shouldn’t complain.

61. Big Homie Says:

^ I always complain about Mondays. I hate it though when people say, you should be happy to be alive, healthy and have a job to go to. True that, but still, I would rather be home healthy, alive, and just have a day off from work.

62. morescikaMC Says:

I for one am happy 50 aint scared to call out these soft a$$ raps by wayne and Ye. every1 else is scurred to say sumthn, but many of us r thinkin it.

63. crazy88since88 Says:

64. crazy88since88 Says:

cMACnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

*pictures greenie in turquoise boy shorts laying in bed*

morning greenie.

66. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

*pictures greenie in turquoise boy shorts laying in bed*

you’ve seen her before?

*jealous as all hell*

*pictures Dania Ramirez and Green, squaring off for my affection*

68. moresickaMC Says:

I for 1 am happy 50 aint scared to call out these soft a$$ raps by wayne and Ye. every1 else is scurred to say sumthn, but many of us r thinkin it.

69. green eyes Says:

^ good point.

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 9:57 am
    *pictures greenie in turquoise boy shorts laying in bed*

you’ve seen her before?

*jealous as all hell*

^ you know I think I have, but I’m not sure if it was a dream. But redbone with a phatty is what I remember.

71. moresickaMC Says:

smh@ Lehman brothers collapse. The West is going dowwwwn(c)Rome

book yr place in the soup lines nxt yr(c)1929

LF: theres this movie ONDemand about this chick whos Puss grows teeth. No Bullshit.

73. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

with shoulder length hair. . .. and blonde highlights.. . .

and a drawer full of the littlest panties know to man!!!!

74. G7 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:02 am

^LOL….foh. you gonna watch?

75. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:02 am

i’ve seen that description on the OnDemand. .. . niggas will make movies about anything.

and a drawer full of the littlest panties know to man!!!!

^ha the imagination is a wonderful thing isnt it. But as we entertain these ideas it should be reminded that Green is off limits.

77. sleep Says:

my boy work(ed) @ lehman brothers i bought to put that nigga on suicide watch cause he just bought a car 3 months ago.

^word, so it helps with the doubts I have about submitting my script.

79. green eyes Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 9:57 am

*pictures greenie in turquoise boy shorts laying in bed*

you’ve seen her before?

*jealous as all hell*

^ dont be.

i heard about that movie, wasnt it supposed to be some quasi b horror flick?

80. green eyes Says:

But as we entertain these ideas it should be reminded that Green is off limits.

^ LMFAO

81. crazy88since88 Says:

sleep Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:07 am

GATTTTTTTTTTTT!

82. cMac Says:

watup 88

^LOL….foh. you gonna watch?

^G7 on my mamma I died when me and wifey watched the preview… Mad niggas wanted to squash that puss, but ofcourse she was apprehensive, to the point I think dude forced himself on her… and the rest is self explanatory

sleep Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:07 am

^damn thats foul sleep, I heard alot of them dudes just brought million dollar condos.

85. crazy88since88 Says:

cMac Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:08 am
    watup 88

OOOOOOO’We! there was some BROAAAAADS up in that spot!
    Chuuuuuch!

86. cMac Says:

church

87. crazy88since88 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:11 am
    sleep Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:07 am

alan greenspan said this weekend, “it aint over yet”…

88. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

cOLD, write a movie about nahright. .. .

i wanna be played by. . . . . . the nigga that played adebisi.

89. Ryan Says:

can we get a leak on that D.I.R.T. already panama red. i’ll fucking buy it i swear.

seannn pppp all day every day

alan greenspan said this weekend, “it aint over yet”…

^ word to my 6% fixed rate.

91. Culture Shock! Says:

What’s good Nah? Did I miss anything good over the weekend?

92. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:12 am
    cOLD, write a movie about nahright. .. .

i wanna be played by. . . . . . the nigga that played adebisi.

——

Wasnt he fucking niggas in the ass and getting high on tits?

cOLD, write a movie about nahright. .. .

i wanna be played by. . . . . . the nigga that played adebisi.

^its funny you said that, because I wrote a treatment that was somewhat inspired by Nah. (peep the wording somewhat) Leaves it vague enough so eskay cant come after me for the paper.

94. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:12 am
    cOLD, write a movie about nahright. .. .

i wanna be played by. . . . . . the nigga that played adebisi.

——

Wasnt he fucking niggas in the ass and getting high on tits?

95. green eyes Says:

alan greenspan said this weekend, “it aint over yet”…

^ i need to start looking at international job offers

96. G7 Says:

*daps C-Shock*

97. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

anybody here used to watch the x-files religiously? eskay should be played by the cigarette smokin man. . . .

But nah, the internet takes up a large percentage of peoples lives, yet there are no shows on TV that have that intertwined in the concept. Imagine a show that allows you to look into each characters lives but the common threading is a blog that they all frequent. It will be something like crash but reversed. Walk with me.

99. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:19 am

Eskay would be that sneaky ass black guy.. The one that played on 21 Jump Street

100. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:17 am
    Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:12 am
    cOLD, write a movie about nahright. .. .

i wanna be played by. . . . . . the nigga that played adebisi.

——

Wasnt he fucking niggas in the ass and getting high on tits?

yea, but i don’t wanna BE adebisi!

that nigerian is a good as actor, word to “get rich or die tryin”

101. green eyes Says:

^ i loved the x files. anyone see the fringe?

^what black guy was on 21jump street?

*goes to google*

103. sleep Says:

i think they filled for chapter 11 this morning

104. THE-XFACTA Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:21 am
    THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:17 am
    Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:12 am
    cOLD, write a movie about nahright. .. .

i wanna be played by. . . . . . the nigga that played adebisi.

——

Wasnt he fucking niggas in the ass and getting high on tits?

yea, but i don’t wanna BE adebisi!

that nigerian is a good as actor, word to “get rich or die tryin”

———–

Nah he killed it on The Bourne Identity.. “They killed my families, my babies!”

*DIES*

105. crazy88since88 Says:

Culture Shock! Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:15 am
    What’s good Nah? Did I miss anything good over the weekend?

Yes… Transfer your funds, deutsche bank, CSG…

I hav’nt filled my taxes yet

*dies*

107. THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:21 am

^what black guy was on 21jump street?

*goes to google*
    —-

108. yaboy Says:

*daps regs*

*reads icon’s link about sarah palin*

SMH…

So isnt the new budden mixtape w the game feature supposed to drop today?

109. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Yaboy*

those investment firms folding are all part of the elaborate plan of the NWO. Bank of America seems to be purchasing these companies. One centralized Bank = more control.

111. G7 Says:

>>I hav’nt filled my taxes yet

*dies*

===
    lol

112. D_Block_4_Life Says:

WHAT UP!

113. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

green eyes Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:21 am

^ i loved the x files. anyone see the fringe?

i did, and i’m mad excited.

lol @ pacey from Dawson’s Creek bein all growed up, though.

114. THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:26 am

—–

That Cluminatti shit is about to happen for real….

*Begins building bunker*

*Stores can goods*

*Realizes it’s warm and damp down here*

*Says fuck it and plants marijuana trees*

115. crazy88since88 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:26 am

shit, thats what u do, Buy when stocks are low. takeover (see: Hov)

116. Big Homie Says:

121. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:34 am

dead link

122. crazy88since88 Says:

MarketWatch – 41 minutes ago
    By Dan Gallagher, MarketWatch SAN FRANCISCO (Marketwatch) — Best Buy Co. said Monday that it has signed a deal to acquire digital music provider Napster Inc. for $54 million, giving the retailer a means of taking on Wal-Mart in the increasingly …

shit, CD shelf space about to get light @ Bestbuy… Shit, CDs’ are pretty much a wrap now…lol.

123. G7 Says:

big homie, step ya link game up(nh)…lol

124. D_Block_4_Life Says:

allhiphop.com/photos/flicks/images/20490915/original.aspx

125. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: I was watching this flick of this snow bunny fucking a gear shift in a car.. Now that’s some nasty shit!

126. crazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:34 am
    Damnit go to smokingsection.com

lol

dont work there…

127. G7 Says:

whudup D_Block?

128. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i can’t believe ninjas still buy CD’s. .. . .

129. Big Homie Says:

^ Like X said, hit f5 on the dead link page and that picture will show up

130. cMac Says:

dipset

131. G7 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:37 am
    i can’t believe ninjas still buy CD’s. .. . .

^just bought that new Elzhi on Friday. no regrets.

132. D_Block_4_Life Says:

whudup D_Block?
    Aint shit, dead tired and hungry…..

133. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

G7 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:38 am
    Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:37 am
    i can’t believe ninjas still buy CD’s. .. . .

^just bought that new Elzhi on Friday. no regrets.

nah, not like these niggas suck, but as far as convenience and shit. . . . even if you wanna support, i’d just cop off itunes.. .

134. THE-XFACTA Says:

I hate to tell ya but there’s no way O’bama is gonna win. He’s been slipping in the polls ever since they brought that Palin broad on board (she can get it).. It’s a shame too, I actually registered to vote for the first time this year, I’m still gonna vote for homie, but I just don’t see him winning. I think a lot of white people needed an excuse to vote for McCain because they hated him, so Sarah was the next best thing. If you look at it, the excitement if much more for Palin then for McCain. It’s almost like McCain isn’t even running………. Anyway back to my regular hate and desdain

135. G7 Says:

>>I think a lot of white people needed an excuse to vote for McCain because they hated him, so Sarah was the next best thing.

^such a dumb reason to turn around and vote for McCain. smh @ people’s thought processes these days.

136. green eyes Says:

anyone see tina fey as palin SNL?

137. crazy88since88 Says:

that Lehman Brothers shit is Deep, Niggas bout to start sellin Coke doubletime again… More Whores on Craigslist & more crystal meth on the street… Its about to get Cold out too… Cats is Starve’n…

138. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

If you look at it, the excitement if much more for Palin then for McCain.

we still got a solid month and a half left.. . . the excitement will wear off, and then the american people will realize that our country is in the shitter.

so far, obama has presented the best plan to pull us out of it.

139. green eyes Says:

# G7 Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 10:43 am

^ the idea of palin winning TERRIFIES me. cosign icon, that bitch is the Antichrist. her interview with charlie gibson gave me nightmares (i did a recap you know where of the lowlights if you’re interested)

140. THE-XFACTA Says:

I just don’t see how people can vote Republican again. Fucking gas has more than tripled in price over the past 8 years, mad peoples houses are being forclosed on, companies that have been in business for over 100 years are going bankrupt, & every country not named England hates us. What the fuck is wrong with people?

141. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

greenie, i just read your post over at “the other spot” about you and your ex. . . . muff divin on the first date?!

nigga sounded like a keeper to me. . . .

142. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Some people say McCain picking Palin was a desperation move but i say he was playing chess, think about it the majority of the world thinks Billary was and should of got the Vp nod and Bam picks Biden, then Mac picks a female for his Vp…..Bamm! (no black president) what a counter attack…..

Go Bam!

143. green eyes Says:

i dont really get how people can still be undecided.

144. crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:49 am

anything that bleeds out the pussy cant get my vote, NOTIME.

145. D_Block_4_Life Says:

nigga sounded like a keeper to me
    Ayo?

146. green eyes Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 10:51 am

nigga sounded like a keeper to me. . . .

^ he was kinda an asshole. consistently & frequently.

147. G7 Says:

>>the idea of palin winning TERRIFIES me

^she doesn’t look too stable in her interviews. looks kinda psycho at times.

148. G7 Says:

lol @ “muff divin’”

149. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:52 am
    nigga sounded like a keeper to me
    Ayo?

no way. . . i just put myself in the reverse position, and if i’m gettin the topperino three hrs into my date, she gettin cuffed, word to officer rawse.

150. Culture Shock! Says:

# green eyes Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 10:43 am

anyone see tina fey as palin SNL?

I saw the clip a minute ago. She did pretty good, especially the accent.

The current women on SNL > the current dudes on SNL

151. THE-XFACTA Says:

G7 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 10:52 am
    >>the idea of palin winning TERRIFIES me

^she doesn’t look too stable in her interviews. looks kinda psycho at times.

——

Hint hint…..

*Writes in anti-Greenie font*

All women are psycho!

152. D_Block_4_Life Says:

and if i’m gettin the topperino three hrs into my date, she gettin cuffed
    I dont know about that bruh….you mean like wifey?

All women are psycho!

^sizzle.

154. yaboy Says:

once again, if you have a chance, read the article icon posted earlier… it really sheds some light into her policies of the past and her mode of operation…

tinyurl.com/6rcsm2

155. Ryan Says:

Did you see the new McCain ad?

Palin is going down in the months to come. we just need these new obama ad’s to run for a bit longer.

Obama’s campaign is bringin out the big guns now.

But it’s still going to be fucking hell trying to get white women off this Palin cunt!!! The polls are up today.

i’m taking a day off of this bullshit today. Joe’s Apartment is on. lol.

156. the watcherz Says:

keri hilson cool she got big feet though

157. green eyes Says:

# yaboy Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 11:00 am

tinyurl.com/6rcsm2

^ in other words the bitch is nuts on some if you arent on my team you area against me and must die tip.

158. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

and if i’m gettin the topperino three hrs into my date, she gettin cuffed
    I dont know about that bruh….you mean like wifey?

lol, never! i mean she’s gonna be put in my phone and get special button assigned to her on the speed dial.

i’m sorry, “cuffed” was the wrong verb. i meant imma keep her around.

dare I say Green Lantern the Nigger Tape > Untitled

my new favorite song is no. 6 “lets go esco – What it is” joint is fiya

“catch me drinking thinking hurting my health”

“you the fifth nigga in the beatles, the 10th nigga in the wu-tang”

160. THE-XFACTA Says:

green eyes Says:

tinyurl.com/6rcsm2

—-

(c) Previous XFacta Theory

161. Beezy Says:

i’m sorry, “cuffed” was the wrong verb. i meant imma keep her around.

^aka “Keep her on the payroll”

162. catch22 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:03 am
    dare I say Green Lantern the Nigger Tape > Untitled

yo i was just thinking that this morning. i thought “if i said this on NR, i’d get booed off the stage.”

163. Ryan Says:

who got that new madlib?? any good??
    Madlib Remixes 2: Saturday Morning Edition

164. THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:03 am
    dare I say Green Lantern the Nigger Tape > Untitled

—————

*co-siggity*

I was a little disappointed with Untitled but that mixtape was fire!

165. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Oh that goes without saying, glad you cleared that up…

166. G7 Says:

>>Palin is going down

^*starts to daydream*

167. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

everybody needs to read this article that was in the washington post yesterday. . . .

it’s about what if obama doesn’t win. . . it’s an op-ed piece by a harvard law professor from DC, and it’s nothing short of amazing.

168. the watcherz Says:

i was so high at wrk son….it was crazy but it seems like everytime u high somewhere u not suppose to niggas wanna talk to you…..about absolutly nothin that shit so aggravating….i just wanna bump my ipod and fuck the wit blackberry and say absurd shit to bitches

169. D_Block_4_Life Says:

dare I say Green Lantern the Nigger Tape > Untitled
    I have a co-worker that swears by this but i myself disagree

170. Ryan Says:

Joe’s Apartment > Untitled

171. G7 Says:

lf: Elzhi right now >

172. Joe 88 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:03 am
    dare I say Green Lantern the Nigger Tape > Untitled

my new favorite song is no. 6 “lets go esco – What it is” joint is fiya

“catch me drinking thinking hurting my health”

“you the fifth nigga in the beatles, the 10th nigga in the wu-tang”

^Sizzle, i’ve been saying that esco let’s go track was a monster for months, I had to back track on the untitled > nigger tape talk, the nigger tape is monumental. The 3rd verse he really went of

you staring at the face of my watch is like a crystal ball, with the ability to make the issue stall, I told my man duck, cause I know where the missle falls

Yo, when I got zooted & listen to that song, the visual I got in my mind was so strong, only pac drew a vision that deep in my brain.

The Nigger tape is up there with the lost tapes, stillmatic, illmatic, it was written, that moved nas into my top 3, real talk

1. 2pac
    2a. Jay-Z
    2a. Nas

173. G7 Says:

>>dare I say Green Lantern the Nigger Tape > Untitled

^still undecided on this one

174. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

i liked untitled. . . .

*ducks tomatoes*

175. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas > Pac

176. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Cold,

Looks like you got a lot of support with the

The Nigger Tape> Untitled

argument

177. catch22 Says:

you are about to witness a nigga moment

178. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas should release the Nigger Tape without Dj Drops and get the music mixed down better and officially release it in stores…. do it for the fans!

179. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia

Good look on that “If Obama Losses” link.

180. benhameen Says:

hello everybody knew their was new shit at the spot check it out…good looks from whoever posted the wash post article above…

181. green eyes Says:

this post feels like its been up too long.

@ Cold,

Looks like you got a lot of support with the

The Nigger Tape> Untitled

argument

^ word X, Nas spit reckless on some of them joints. That verse Joe88 quoted is reason enough. I have yet to be piffed and listen.

183. Joe 88 Says:

Nas > Pac

^No

^not a bad idea, except he should release that shit online amalgom style.

185. THE-XFACTA Says:

My favorite joint on Untitled is ‘We’re Not Alone’…

186. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:16 am
    @ Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia

Good look on that “If Obama Losses” link.

yo, i wrote the author an email about it. . . i’ve NEVER done that shit before.

but it definitely makes you think. . . .

187. Joe 88 Says:

wen to my man crib, who’s dead, & saw his picture fall, I picked it up & his voiced whispered “nigga ball”

I paint pictures you can’t screen on ya labtop, & niggas can’t belive it, like seeing that nigga zab drop

188. crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:19 am
    My favorite joint on Untitled is ‘We’re Not Alone’…

Mike Jack “You are not Alone” > Nigga Nas ‘We’re Not Alone’

^(what it izzzz, lets go esco)

190. Joe 88 Says:

*Hidden fact*

Nas is my biggest influence when it’s time to pen music

191. Joe 88 Says:

*Hidden fact*

Nas is my biggest influence when it’s time to pen music

zshare.net/download/17786961fcd0b2d2/

192. Iceberg Slimm Says:

Nigger Tape=Untitled

Can’t choose cuz both had a couple weak tracks but alotta great ones too. I will say “Seen It All” was probably Nas’ best verse since Stillmatic though.

193. Joe 88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQZJkAPosrA&feature=related

^I always wondered why when niggas talk about some of nas verses they never bring this one up. I know it was a feature on a single & all, but he killed it. And his flow on this song is crazy

Escobar, CBR bikes, i’m switching gears headlights

194. b-ease Says:

Whats good Nah? *daps all in vicinity*

Work is a bitch today, but had to throw in .02 :

Nigger Tape>>>>Untitled and

Nas>>>>Pac

*goes back into semi- lurk mode*

195. the watcherz Says:

this my shit yall

196. Joe 88 Says:

There’s no weak tracks on the nigger tape. Not one

197. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas > Pac

^No
    Absolutely in every way imaginable…..sure Pac was more popular but does that mean Pac > Nas….you have to ask yourself would Pac had been as popular if he wouldnt of died? Also just because an artist has a certain effect on you (nh) and you can identify with him more than others rappers IMO that doesnt make him better….(i.e. Melo is my dude and i fux (no missing blogger) with homie more than lebron but i still know that lebron is the better all around basket ball player)

198. Joe 88 Says:

Nas>>>>Pac

*goes back into semi- lurk mode*

^you know i’m standing right here.

*Drops b-ease off a bridge back into lurk mode*

199. crazy88since88 Says:

IM A YOUNG MONEY MINNION_AIRE

200. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas is top 2 all time…..

WHAT!

201. Joe 88 Says:

^Yes, Pac was more popular than nas when he was alive, people was infatuated with pac before he died, before he beefed with the east, & he’s still more popular than nas now. Just the facts

>Also just because an artist has a certain effect on you (nh) and you can identify with him more than others rappers IMO that doesnt make him better….

^It should because it’s your opinion, it’s not like sports where you have a stat sheet to help your argument, for instance, if I feel soulja boy is better than Jay-Z, who’s to say i’m wrong? It’s MY EARS, I can like whatever I want, that’s why music top 5 whatever list (greatest, overrated, underrated) are all opinions, not fact, never facts, it’s about what you like, not what everyone else likes

>>>(i.e. Melo is my dude and i fux (no missing blogger) with homie more than lebron but i still know that lebron is the better all around basket ball player)

Sports & music is 2 different things

I AmAll Eyez

205. Iceberg Slimm Says:

MATW> I Am
    SD> All Eyez

I fucking hate Macs

206. THE-XFACTA Says:

No one brings out more opinions than Nas. Not 50, not Jigga…

N-

207. D_Block_4_Life Says:

For the record of course its all opinions dont get technical on me now, you know where i was going with this…..sports and music are diff so ill make a better example….i rather listen to Kiss then Hov but i know Hov is the better rapper….and i respect your opinion but for the sake of a good debate give me your rationale on why Pac > Nas…..

*Goes to Mcdonalds to eat with chicken nuggets*

208. benhameen Says:

um some interesting remixes of Love LockDown up at the spot…

You cant compare Nas and Pac. Apples and oranges. both sick as hell.

but that Nas line reminds me of this Pac line.

Bow down, pray to God hoping that he’s listening
    Seeing niggas coming for me, to my diamonds, when they glistening

209. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:39 am
    Sorry Joe 88, but I’ve been saying this for years

2Pac=Most Overrated Ever

yup.

I fucking hate Macs

^them shits jam when you blasting.

211. Joe 88 Says:

Iceberg Slimm Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 11:38 am
    Illmatic> 2Pacalypse
    It Was Written > Strictly
    I Am All Eyez
    Evertyhing else beside Nastradamus> Makaveli

^Conversation over. This guy obviously haven’t listen to much pac. To say “I am” is better that “All eyes on me” is a joke, & All eyes was his 4th album, me against the world was his 3rd album, & I am is not even on the same planet as me against the world.

Me against the world > Stillmatic
    Makaveli > Nas
    All eyes on me > Queensbridge

And some of his albums after his death are better than some of nas shit. Real talk

212. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Drinks Hennessey with my enemies*

(c) Any Pac song

213. benhameen Says:

I fucking hate Macs

^them shits jam when you blasting.

macs are the best

214. THE-XFACTA Says:

Still LMAO@ Joe 88 reposting that ‘Makeup’ comment I made… That was a classic!

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:41 am
    No one brings out more opinions than Nas. Not 50, not Jigga…

N-

^ the Hip Hop World will be a better place if people admitted Illmatic is the most influentail Album of all times. Also if rappers were to admit Nas inspired them to start rhyming. Put it like this, in this journey of Hip Hop, there were serverl drastic turns. Run-Dmc being one, Rakim another, Nas a next, Eminem another and so forth. Nas is responsible for shaping and ushering in a whole new breed of MC. Since Nas only 50 has had that effect. Fifty got mad niggas sounding like him and doing the same gesturing.

THE-XFACTA Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:46 am
    Still LMAO@ Joe 88 reposting that ‘Makeup’ comment I made… That was a classic!

^ you know that was type foul, why you go at babydoll like that. Had that been Green, I personally would of came to the BX and put a hot one in your malcom x hat.

217. Joe 88 Says:

>and i respect your opinion but for the sake of a good debate give me your rationale on why Pac > Nas…..

^Cool, for one music is about the overall message behind it, when dealing with artist like nas & pac, like I was saying earlier, only nas made me visualize his words like pac did, pac could bring you into his world, with his voice, with his anger, & compassion for whatever topic he was talking bout, he made you feel like you was there when he was rapping, like he was talking to you, & only a select few artist EVER could do that. And pac covered all bases as far as his music, it aint a topic in the world he hasen’t touched, politics, family problems, street problems, women, police, the list goes on, he was the total package all around, & the sad part was HE WAS GETTING BETTER, when niggas say pac wasn’t lyrical, listen to troublesome 96 & tell me that shit aint lyrical as hell. And he has timeless music, nas does too, but nas has a 15 year career, pac life ended in 96, but his career will never die.

Brenda’s got a baby = top 5 story songs ever. Put ya headphones on dim the lights & listen, I bet it make ya eyes water.

218. crazy88since88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:52 am

F’ brenda & her baby, shoulda kept her legs closed, Hoes know’what’it DO!

219. Joe 88 Says:

^So pac doesn’t fit into that catagory? Please cOLD you know better than that. Jay-Z falls into that catagory also

Ransom > Pac

*straight face*

221. Big Homie Says:

*Drinks Hennessey with my enemies and smokes Newports*

222. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

T minus 10 till the throw down with GOD.

223. Joe 88 Says:

still lol @ “I bet you don’t even take ya makeup off around a new nigga”. That was ether. Babydoll was really mad about that shit friday, lol

224. Joe 88 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:55 am
    Ransom > Pac

*straight face*

Willie esco > Nas esco

225. catch22 Says:

if nas was killed in vegas and pac was married to kelis you niggas would be on nas dick (-) no homo.

226. crazy88since88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 11:56 am

link.

227. Joe 88 Says:

And lets not forget 2pac being the poster boy for rappers turning actors. It was rappers doing movies, but the movies was based around rap, no 2pac movie was based strictly around rap.

*Adds another notch under joe88 debate belt*

damn sometimes I miss smoking newports. cup of hennessy mixed with Alizy fresh pack of newports bustin the seal.

ah man.

229. catch22 Says:

2pac being the poster boy for rappers turning actors.

i think you are forgetting the fat boys in “disorderlies”

230. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 12:00 pm

ah man.

^ bet your lungs are so much happier now

231. Joe 88 Says:

i think you are forgetting the fat boys in “disorderlies”

*Blank stare*

I don’t think I ever even heard of that movie.

Lightskinned nigga in the fat boys > The bravehearts

232. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 12:00 pm

*Adds another notch under joe88 debate belt*

——–

Give it up homie, being an actor doesn’t make you a good mc.. (c) Will Smith….. For every good Pac song he had 4 horrble ones that you make you press Fwd>> on your tape player to get to the next track.

233. Ghost writer Says:

They wanna know whats my role model…..weed and the brown bottle….smoking high grade drinking hennessy

234. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ghostface>2pac

235. Ghost writer Says:

Where’d all them muthafuckas go (c) MOP

236. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

Before one forum, Mr. Halcro said he saw aides shovel reports at Ms. Palin as she crammed. Her showman’s instincts rarely failed. She put the pile of reports on the lectern. Asked what she would do about health care policy, she patted the stack and said she would find an answer in the pile of solutions.

you’ve gotta be kidding me.. . . and they say barack doesn’t have experience?!

237. Joe 88 Says:

Give it up homie, being an actor doesn’t make you a good mc.. (c) Will Smith…..

^I wasn’t saying that his acting career = Mc talent, cOLD was saying it’s only a select few that inspired the hip hop culture, & I was merely throwing out there one of the many thing pac did that inspired millions of rappers. And will smith isnt that bad, he’s kinda nice on the mic, he’s just corny as hell, lol

*Turns up will smith “nightmare on my street”*

238. Ghost writer Says:

Nas’ rapping > 2pac’s

2pac’s acting > Nas’

239. catch22 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 12:04 pm
    i think you are forgetting the fat boys in “disorderlies”

*Blank stare*

I don’t think I ever even heard of that movie.

the fat boys help some rich old white dude who’s nephew is trying to kill him to get his inheiritance. coonery at its best.

You cant party ya life away, drink ya life away, smoke ya life away, fuck ya life away, scheme ya life away, dream ya life away, cause YOUR seeds grow up the same way

^greatest hook in hip hop history.

241. BabyDoll Says:

*continues to wait for a new post*

242. G7 Says:

tube socks > two pacs

243. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

2pac’s acting > Nas’

——–

I don’t know whose acting was worse. Nas’ or T-Boz. They were both horrible.. But I loved looking at those big greasy tits of Taral Hicks.. The fuck happened to her? Made one song and was in about 3 movies and that’s it

244. crazy88since88 Says:

It’s been more than a decade since the “recession-proof” Chevrolet Corvette had to endure a production cut due to excess dealer inventory, but that’s apparently the case once again. Citing slow sales related to the ongoing automotive recession, GM will turn off the Corvette’s factory lights during the week of October 6th. When Vette assembly resumes the following week, production will be scaled back to 15 cars per hour (normal speed is 18.5 cars per hour).

GATTTTTTT!

245. Ghost writer Says:

BabyDoll Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    *continues to wait for a new post*

Eskay probably still sleeping…..whats good with you tho…

246. G7 Says:

>>Asked what she would do about health care policy, she patted the stack and said she would find an answer in the pile of solutions.

^LOL

247. green eyes Says:

^ damn.. first porn now corvettes? were fucked

248. BabyDoll Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    *continues to wait for a new post*

Eskay probably still sleeping…..whats good with you tho…

^Chillin’…trying to get a little work in. What up with you?

249. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I’m much better than, these dumb fucks running a muck screaming veteran, arms too short for them to sport them a letterman..

250. Culture Shock! Says:

# Ghost writer Says:
    September 15th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

Nas’ rapping > 2pac’s

2pac’s acting > Nas’

That’s something I can easily cosign.

251. Mr. Papagiorgio aka Cocky Maivia Says:

G7 Says:

September 15th, 2008 at 12:15 pm

^LOL

^^can’t have the president die, and then she becomes president, and this bitch got a fuckin book bag full of notecards for every situation!

this shit is exactly why alaska shouldn’t be part of the US. . . .

252. Ghost writer Says:

^Chillin’…trying to get a little work in. What up with you?

Same shit ain’t nothing change…..I need a week off….or two