Cam’ron – Bottom Of The Pussy Hole

What? That’s the name of the song.

Cam’ron – Bottom Of The Pussy Hole

Featuring Alexyss K. Tylor.

Props to OnSMASH

127 Responses to “Cam’ron – Bottom Of The Pussy Hole”

1. Big Homie Says:

Fuckin’ yea

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Best song title, ever, lol

3. Big Homie Says:

G-O-D

4. Joe 88 Says:

*Doesn’t download song*

5. that guy Says:

this nigga sampled Alexxys Tylor, lol…smh

6. catch22 Says:

ipod worthy based on the title alone.

*d/l without listening*

7. Joe 88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 12:43 pm
    I used to work in a gym and never understood how those white yuppies used to walk around the locker room butt-ass like shit is all gravy.

^Its always the fattest/hairiest dudes that be on that shit too.

^Ayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No amount of……….

8. Beezy Says:

^Its always the fattest/hairiest dudes that be on that shit too.

9. Big Homie Says:

The title alone > whatever you are listening to right now

10. that guy Says:

11. Big Homie Says:

Its always the fattest/hairiest dudes that be on that shit too.

^ AYOOOO

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 12:45 pm

^Its always the fattest/hairiest dudes that be on that shit too.

***What, you prefer your nekkid gym niggas to be slim and hairless? (none)

13. Joe 88 Says:

Am I the only one that hasn’t taken camron serious since “come home with me?” (n/h)

>>eh, song is pretty weak tho. *calls wifey up to hit the bottom of her pussy hole*

you crazy, the chorus alone is hall of fame worthy.

15. The Critic Says:

cam has fell off but this is at least entertaining.

16. that guy Says:

you crazy, the chorus alone is hall of fame worthy.

lol. u got a point there, Barbados Slim

17. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea *calls your wifey up to hit the bottom of her pussy hole*

18. Beezy Says:

^Ayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No amount of……….

***What, you prefer your nekkid gym niggas to be slim and hairless? (none)

^I asked for this shit (n/h)….but its still true.

19. Ghost writer Says:

That last Cam mixtape was his best work…..
    Say no if you like I’ll just keep saying yes (none)

*reaches bottom of the pussy hole*

20. brown sound Says:

i just got mental vid of the rnb chick singing her bit in the booth.

21. that guy Says:

^ Yea *calls your wifey up to hit the bottom of her pussy hole*

*calls wifey and deads realationship*

22. pockets Says:

i just got mental vid of the rnb chick singing her bit in the booth.

^LOL

23. The Critic Says:

# Ghost writer Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

That last Cam mixtape was his best work…..
    Say no if you like I’ll just keep saying yes (none)

*reaches bottom of the pussy hole*

that last mixtape was terrible.

i figured after parting ways with jones and juelz he’d go back to SDE cam

24. Big Homie Says:

Purple Haze album is the shit though

25. Deano Says:

My bad Nah, they wanted it so bad…next time I”l go through the proper channels…but you can always count on Cam to come with the originals…ROFL

26. Culture Shock! Says:

See this is why we need Cam. Is he as lyrical as he used to be? Nah. But this nigga is hilarious and we need shit in hiphop.

LMAO @ the girl voiceovers (pussy y’all)

27. that guy Says:

SDE > COF…anyone agree?

28. Joe 88 Says:

Big Homie Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 12:51 pm
    Purple Haze album is the shit though

Yep yep

29. G7 Says:

PUSSYCLAAAT!!!

30. Beezy Says:

SDE > COF…anyone agree?

^I could hoop yo, all-American my age group yo…

31. Big Homie Says:

I liked COF more than SDE

32. Culture Shock! Says:

We need Ja Rule back too. The pop songs he made >>> the pop songs on the radio now.

33. Joe 88 Says:

SDE > COF…anyone agree?

^Hell yeah

Come home with me > SDE > COF

well, maybe SDE = CHWM? eh, maybe

34. that guy Says:

YOU AINT NEVER LIE!

35. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign

The joint with him & Jlo, the first one when they was on the basketball court was the banger of 2001

36. catch22 Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 12:51 pm
    Purple Haze album is the shit though

what’s your pum pum, dog? (-)
    that skit makes me laugh everytime.

“dat ah my pussy star!”

37. Beezy Says:

YOU AINT NEVER LIE!

^Ja/Ashanti > Chris Brown/Jordin Sparks

38. catch22 Says:

We need Ja Rule back too.

c’mon. i can’t believe that somebody said that and that its being co-signed.

39. Chase Says:

Killa Season is back!!!

40. G7 Says:

Culture Shock! Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 12:53 pm

^true wordz

41. Big Homie Says:

^ You got to be kidding me. I’m Real? or whatever the fuck it’s called. If Ja comes back (pause), I prefer the Venni Vetti Vecci days.

whoever said Cam’s last mixtape was wack is an asshole.

Disc 1 alone > anything released last year that wasnt Graduation or American Gangster.

43. Chase Says:

SDE > COF…anyone agree?

^Hell yeah

Come home with me > SDE > COF

well, maybe SDE = CHWM? eh, maybe

^^ Purple Haze >> SDE=CHWM>Killa Season>COF

44. that guy Says:

c’mon. i can’t believe that somebody said that and that its being co-signed.
    rap music sucks these days man.

45. Deano Says:

All hail KING JAFFY, cause the man is speaking the truth(along with that chick from youtube and hitting the bottom). Nunsi and the rest of them went their ways…LOL

46. Joe 88 Says:

^Dude was talking bout the singles, & all of his singles after the VVV album was better than the ones on VVV. Holla Holla was his wackest single.

I remember the video with him & memphis bleek off of VVV, that song was classic tho, single didn’t get to much bump, but it was still classic.

Drugged ass flow, like I been cut with ether – memphis bleek

47. plug Says:

———
    sizzle (c) 2006

48. Chase Says:

whoever said Cam’s last mixtape was wack is an asshole.

^^Co-Sign and Disc 2 had Bam Bam on there… SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

49. Ghost writer Says:

catch22 Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 12:57 pm
    We need Ja Rule back too.

c’mon. i can’t believe that somebody said that and that its being co-signed.

Co-sign

50. plug Says:

*currently eating chinese food prepared by negros*

51. Joe 88 Says:

@ Ghost

You get that link I dropped in the other thread?

most of ya’ll niggas ain’t never ventured to the bottom.

53. Ghost writer Says:

eskay Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 12:58 pm
    whoever said Cam’s last mixtape was wack is an asshole.

Hell yeah…..

54. Culture Shock! Says:

Yo I’m definitely giving this song to the DJ when I go out this weekend if he doesn’t have it already. Shit is the perfect segue into having sex in the bathrooms or in your whip after the club.

55. RIGZ Says:

I cant believe its 2008 & people are still acting like Ja Rule never made some ill fucking music

56. G7 Says:

plug Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 1:00 pm
    ———
    sizzle (c) 2006

^you just agreed that American Gangster > ROTM. just thought you might wanna rethink that…lol.

57. Joe 88 Says:

RIGZ Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

^Exactly. Like it’s a bad thing to admit to listening to ja rule, smh

58. duyukid Says:

# catch22 Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 12:57 pm

We need Ja Rule back too.

c’mon. i can’t believe that somebody said that and that its being co-signed.

CO-SIGN

59. plug Says:

Im tellin youif cam started a new crew wit the cats from PE #1, it would be better tnat the diplomats, you got penz, a-maffia… sheeeiid thats enough right there

60. plug Says:

61. Big Homie Says:

LOL…I was thinking the same thing what if this was played in the club. I got to make it happen.

62. Ghost writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 1:01 pm
    @ Ghost

You get that link I dropped in the other thread?

Word? It’s a good thing you told me I wouldn’t have checked….but I can’t access zshare at work so I’ma check it out when I get home…..
    I’ma send you something I did….

63. RIGZ Says:

Joe

When you zshare shit, do it with MP3s instead

Then people can just listen to it streaming

64. duyukid Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

what does 2008 have to do w/ ja rule never making ill music?

65. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

He elaborated further, stating that a key point in his dispute was the album’s video, which featured on The Clipse rapping. “It ain’t in my best interest to put out a ‘Fast Lane’ video, after three years of nothing but street-driven music.” The album the aforementioned single promoted added to the displeasure “We gave y’all three critically-acclaimed mixtapes just to give y’all this toilet bowl-ass album and their video. To me, it’s unjust. The fans are onto it now too, ‘Damn, that’s it for the Re-Up?’ ‘Cause now all you hear about is [The Clipse' forthcoming album] Til The Casket Drops. The Re-Up Gang has been phased out; I guess I was just supposed to play along. I’m not no fuckin’ nut!”

CAN’NOOOOOOOOOONNN.

(goes back to wrapin gifts with uncut $1 bills)

66. D. Says:

this girl wouldn’t ride me cause i hit the bottom of the pussy hole…

67. Ghost writer Says:

RIGZ Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

I know Ja made some ill music but he also made some dumb shit too….

68. plug Says:

——–

Come home with me > SDE > COF

well, maybe SDE = CHWM? eh, maybe

^^ Purple Haze >> SDE=CHWM>Killa Season>COF

minus the square root of pie

69. Big Homie Says:

*daps 88*

70. The Critic Says:

# eskay Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 12:58 pm

whoever said Cam’s last mixtape was wack is an asshole.

that shit was a big disappointment

signed,

asshole

71. G7 Says:

>>minus the square root of pie

^lol

72. plug Says:

vinne vette vicci > get rich or die trying

73. G7 Says:

>>that shit was a big disappointment

signed,

asshole

^tough critic

74. Joe 88 Says:

what does 2008 have to do w/ ja rule never making ill music?

^Alot, cause it’s been atleast 6 years since people actually admitted to listening to this nigga. Everyone acts like they never listen to this guy, like those 15 million+ people that brought his albums never exsisted. The point is, it’s been long enough, stop fronting, ya’ll all know ya’ll own atleast 2 of his albums.

75. Joe 88 Says:

plug Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 1:12 pm
    vinne vette vicci > get rich or die trying

^Co-sign

*Straight face*

>>no way is AG better than ROTM. It had hello brooklyn on it. its statting to feel like math class in here:

no, you’re wrong.

77. Ghost writer Says:

Joe check ya e-mail

78. plug Says:

vinne vette vicci > anything gunit ever created … no exaggeration

79. Chase Says:

plug Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 1:12 pm
    vinne vette vicci > get rich or die trying

^Co-sign

*Straight face*

^^Get the F*** outta here. Not even close. And I like VVV, but seriously, that shit aint fucking with GRODT

80. catch22 Says:

*daps Homie*

84. catch22 Says:

oh return of the mack

*drinks V8*

*slaps forehead*

85. duyukid Says:

this is that ol’…. “i’m guilty so everyone else is, too” type defense..

I never checked for Ja Rule. Never copped an album.

86. RIGZ Says:

Cosign

Thats what I’m saying

Mosta dem dudes are the ones that were getting refused dances when the bassline to “Always On Time” dropped in the dance lol

…Or they was never in the dance in the first place…

87. plug Says:

im drawing a blank.
    ROTM?
    ——

88. Joe 88 Says:

^It really is, go back & listen to both back to back. GRODT was good for the moment, but VVV is timeless, borderline classic, imo it is a classic.

>>im drawing a blank.
    ROTM?

Prodigy “return of the mack”

89. G7 Says:

>>^This the joint that had bleek on the album version, I guess he couldn’t make it to the video shoot with all that outback steakhouse running he was doing

====
    i heard he refused to shoot the video cuz he forgot his doo rag at the crib.

90. b-ease Says:

Intro and hook of this song>>>>>>

No need to listen to the verses. Yea, I’m late, the corn beef on rye could not wait.

91. catch22 Says:

ROTM and AG had the same concept with the 70′s samples
    but P > J.

92. The Critic Says:

Ja was cool when he was X’s understudy. after that, not so much.

93. duyukid Says:

*listens to Murder 4 Life and related clips…*

94. Culture Shock! Says:

If it wasn’t for Ja Rule, we wouldn’t have Ashanti and Christina Milian, so pay respect to the man. He’s in no one’s top 50 (or 100), but he made entertaining music and some lyrical talent, which is more than I can for a lot of cats in the game today.

*Clicks hella ads*

95. Big Homie Says:

vinne vette vicci > get rich or die trying

^ That is a real hard one

96. RIGZ Says:

I must be one of the only people on Nah who thinks Hello Brooklyn is a good song

Maybe its a London thing. Cos those 808s bang hard

>>Return of the mac by prodigy… the cd that was waaaayy better than American ganster

on your planet.

98. catch22 Says:

That is a real hard one

hmmmm.
    ayo-worthy?

99. Chase Says:

^^ Damn thats a tough one. I can’t call it. ROTM is that shit.

ain’t nobody still bumpin ROTM and not one of them songs had any staying power.

101. Joe 88 Says:

this is that ol’…. “i’m guilty so everyone else is, too” type defense..

I never checked for Ja Rule. Never copped an album.

^Guilty of what? I never stop listening to ja rule, for what? His singles? what artist nowadays don’t drop wack singles? His last album “R.U.L.E” (the joint with NY NY) is his 2nd best album, by far better than the assacre & most of the albums that came out that year. No defense for me, I have nothing to hide, but if you never checked for ja, cool, I don’t belive you, but hey, if that’s what you want us to belive then cool

102. catch22 Says:

honestly eskay. who besides you still plays AG in the whip?

103. Big Homie Says:

I would dive all the way down to Christina Milian’s pussyhole, then backstroke up to the top and dive all the way back down.

104. Joe 88 Says:

That is a real hard one

^c’mon, where’s the disclaimer?

>>honestly eskay. who besides you still plays AG in the whip?

more people than still play ROTM I’ll tell you that.

106. OnPoint Says:

plug Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 1:16 pm
    im drawing a blank.
    ROTM?
    ——

^^^^In fact i bet Prodigy inspired Jay to make AG with ROTM.

107. catch22 Says:

i think you are alone in thinking that AG > ROTM.

108. plug Says:

american ganster had some super hot songs on it no dought… but return of the mac could go straight thru. wit no skippables.

109. The Critic Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    September 10th, 2008 at 1:18 pm

Maybe its a London thing. Cos those 808s bang hard

Hello Brooklyn was a good song, it go hate because of wayne.

110. Ghost writer Says:

^^^^In fact i bet Prodigy inspired Jay to make AG with ROTM.

*leaves*

gave her a tootise roll and told her thanks for the pussy hole.

112. Big Homie Says:

I don’t know about ROTM > AG

But I still listen to ROTM

HNIC 2 was a disappointment. I like a few joints here and there. Can’t remember when the last time I listened to it.

113. OnPoint Says:

>>honestly eskay. who besides you still plays AG in the whip?

more people than still play ROTM I’ll tell you that.

^^^No way AG is better than ROTM…but opinions are…

114. OnPoint Says:

Ghost writer Says:

September 10th, 2008 at 1:22 pm
    ^^^^In fact i bet Prodigy inspired Jay to make AG with ROTM.

*leaves*

^^^theres alot of similarities. U cant deny that

115. Chase Says:

^^Nah, Hello Brooklyn is my shit on that album.

————————————————

^^VVV is popping, but what GRODT did was change the landscape of the game. For that reason alone I can’t say that VVV is better.

116. G7 Says:

>>Hello brooklyn was so trash that it makes my nose bleed. It was a poor attempt by hov and wayne. they both should be ashamed of there selves.

^totally agree. but i agree that AG > ROTM still.

117. duyukid Says:

my bad, joe 88 and co.

i really don’t have nothing to base my statements off of cuz i didn’t peep his albums.

i didn’t check for him cuz his singles just wasn’t tight to me. and i thought he bit dmx’s style.

118. k-rob aka guybrewer Says:

what do you tights wearing lil stans know about whats hot in hiphop, ypu niggas contradict yourselves everytime i read this blog.but i must say yall entertaint me especially with the hate.all of a sudden “american gangster” was the best CD last year?lol
    i luv jay but cmon with that stansership.ja rule/ ashanti had they run and thats it, plus the new generation aint feeling none of them anyway.hiphop is not about talent its about new and fresh.they new young guy will shine because they dress and do that sam shit as the generation thats on these blogs and still buy records. soulja boy, plies, yung berg, etc. if you aint make money before as a rapper then dont start now, young buck is a perfect example the Game” has faded since his last album these dudes time as passed and so did g-unit , but they still remain more relevant than the rest.not to mention they racked up when they were hot, niggas dont even need to rap.

119. gr3um5 Says:

Good !

120. DeE Says:

COUNTRY MUSIC >>> HIPHOP TODAY

121. Necole Bitchie.com || Been B*tchin’ Since The 80’s: Where’s Cam’Ron?? At The Bottom Of A P*ssyhole Says:

[...] props to Nahright & Oh Word [...]

122. Keyboard K Says:

This is classic.

Killa.

123. Robbie Says:

HNIC2 > ROTM

124. Steely D Says:

cam = wow…but wild funny. oh cam. be good again…please?

125. Etoto Says:

Cam is an idiot but he always get his point across

126. THE UNDERWRITER Says:

I’m happy as fuck. This made everything alright.

127. Cam’ron did a song with Alexyss K. Tylor | test Says: