Jake One ft. Freeway & Brother Ali – The Truth

jake-one-white-van-cvr.jpg

Free and Ali are both on their Deen on this one. Off producer Jake One’s upcoming debut album White Van Music, due out October 7.

Jake One ft. Freeway & Brother Ali – The Truth

Jake One ft. MF Doom – Trap Door

via OnSMASH

36 Responses to “Jake One ft. Freeway & Brother Ali – The Truth”

1. plug Says:

Gianna Michaels >>>>>>>>>>

2. blaze22 Says:

That Wayne – Mike Tyson song would have been the best song on C3. I wish the samlple would have cleared. I love that song(nh)

3. SDP Says:

# blaze22 Says:
    August 30th, 2008 at 7:30 pm

i always bump the shit out of that song.

and good looks for free and ali on this one..ramadan is A FEW DAYS!

4. Joe 88 Says:

“I’m not a fat nigga, but I eat hot sausage, 300 pound niggas like to eat hot sausage, 250 pound niggas like to eat hot sausage, 150 pound niggas like to eat smoked sausage – Some black ass ninja

Billz, WTF was that about?

5. biz Says:

dat phila-music.

6. SDP Says:

no homo???????????

7. Joe 88 Says:

@SDP

I was quoting some nigga video on youtube, shit was quite funny

8. SDP Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 30th, 2008 at 8:03 pm

@SDP

I was quoting some nigga video on youtube, shit was quite funny

hope he aint serious

9. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

If the press aint make Kim a cum swallowing, addicted to plastic surgery ass, nipple slipping on the regular hoe, she would prob be the greatest female mc of all time….

all that took away from her career

10. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

11. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

the cipha rosenberg interview with Latarian Milton wasnt all that, they should of just went in

12. Joe 88 Says:

Mc Lyte > Lil Kim

^As far as skills go, I don’t reacall hearing a wack verse from lyte

Mia X > Lil Kim

^Niggas wasn’t listening to that “take a dick in the ass” shit around my way, the bitches was tho, but niggas & bitches listen to momma mia, & she really could rap, but that’ll always be overlooked because she was with the tank

Foxy > Lil Kim

^Both started off with ghost writers, but when they started writing there own shit foxy just sounded better, but kim was more of a star, fake face & all, foxy verse on CNN “bang bang > Lil kim verse on Mobb Deep “storm rmx”

13. Joe 88 Says:

DIGITAL SCALES Says:
    August 30th, 2008 at 8:16 pm

^I heard that too, never really found out if that was true tho, but definently heard that one. For the record, it would be my honor to fuck lil kim still, even if her lip look like a cracked smoked snausages (n/h)

14. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

to me comparing mc lyte and kim is like comparing slick rick and biggie

they did it at 2 different times

nobody was bumpin mia x, nobody in new york

to me kim got more classic verses and songs, not only that she has way more nipple slips

15. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

yeah even today id smash kim…she prob gon have michael jackson problems in a few years (nose falling off)

but still

16. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Im feeling this shit on the strength of free and Ali…….whats good to anyone present…. * tumbleweeds*

Joe 88 Says:

August 30th, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Billz, WTF was that about?

^LMAO. Yo, I sent one of the chicks that “Cold in th D” joint via comment section. Said she fell out laughin’ and then replied with that “hot sausage” (nh) video. I don’t know which is more niggerific… that, or TBaby.

Btw, this song is lava.

19. SMH Says:

gianna micheals is a fat white gurl

20. biz Says:

bul: “Fuck outta here that nutass pocket on ya jeans….dat shit dont even work!”
    youngbul: “Nigga you dont work!”

brief pause..

*everybody dies*

that made my day……

21. D_Block_4_life Says:

I say Remy is the nicest now but Foxy was always the sickest to me lyrically (granted she had GW’s)

22. spirit equality Says:

lol if the title ‘white van music’ is a dc sniper reference…

23. PW Says:

I dont think ive ever been this fucked up…..no…i lied. 3 shots of evrclear did me worse than this.

24. Smoove Says:

that free and ali track is fire…where is that jake one cat from?

25. gr3um5 Says:

COSIGN
    PLUG

26. Joe 88 Says:

Dominique Wilkins grew up in baltimore? Wow, didn’t know that, up O’donell (sp) heights at that, I knew it was a reason I liked that kid (n/h)

27. Joe 88 Says:

Take that last comment back, dominique was a buster, he lived there for 3 years & moved down south cause he said “it was too ruff” not rough, “ruff” up here, GTFOH.

28. plug Says:

30. plug Says:

OH SHIT!!! HERES THE FIRST FOOTAGE OF YOUNG BERG SINCE THE ROBBERY

31. Majaleeg Says:

plug Says:

August 31st, 2008 at 8:55 am
    OH SHIT!!! HERES THE FIRST FOOTAGE OF YOUNG BERG SINCE THE ROBBERY

I knew it’d be that, but that makes it no less funny.

32. Joe 88 Says:

We cutting niggas toes off, & sending em to they momma – yung berg twin brother

This is gonna win the youtube thug coonery of the year award, easy. I haven’t even finished watching it, but this is funny.

Coonery youtube video of the year definently goes to T-Baby

33. Joe 88 Says:

Brisco, we seen you at the awards, you was tucking ya dick – some nigga in the chi vs det video

^What? Tucking ya dick? Like what they was looking fo ole boy penis or something? Slang is really getting out of hand these days

Joe 88 Says:

August 31st, 2008 at 7:11 am

^ Smh @ this young buck. Lol.

>>i remember back in the day niggas said that doctors had to pump like 10 oz of cum out her stomach or somthing like that hahahaahhahaha

lol @ you niggas believing a 20 year old urban legend. I remember in like 4th grade it was Jon Bon Jovi.

36. Nah Right » Blog Archive » M.O.P. - Gangsta Boy (Produced by Jake One) Says:

[...] This is supposedly off the upcoming Jake One project, due out October 7th. [...]