Video: Jay Z: Behind The Cover (Vibe Juice Issue)

Video

31 Responses to “Video: Jay Z: Behind The Cover (Vibe Juice Issue)”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Jay looks sad (none)

2. BabyDoll Says:

*jocks jay z*

3. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

*grips up*

4. Big Homie Says:

why has this post been up so long? eskays wifes away, hes gotten lazy?

^^Wow Greenie how did you do that?

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

This scarves in the summertime shit needs to DIE.

6. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

^^Wow Greenie how did you do that?
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    i love it when she calls me doggy

7. 4real Says:

That beat from Blueprint 3? Sounds hot. like Black super hero music. lol

8. Majaleeg Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    This scarves in the summertime shit needs to DIE.

Realest shit ever wrote.

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ Jermaine O’Neal’s Mortal Kombat slide-punch. To this day, that ish makes me fall out.

That’s why I hate 75% of the Philly Eagles fan base. I can’t go to an Eagles bar to watch my squad.

***FLOOR @ the Jermaine O’Neal comment…philly fans are brutal…there’s an old man, who’s an unofficial mascot of the Skins- he wore his burgundy and gold jersey to an Eagles game, and came out with a broken arm—dude’s like 80 yrs old, too….SMH @ the old Philly stadium having a jail built in…

10. b-ease Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    EXTREME LF- King of Queens is even funnier in syndication, than it was first run….

Absolutely. And although its been said often, Leah Remini could get it. Early.

11. green eyes Says:

i been done told you i was magical

wtf is with this scarf in the summertime shit?

12. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

that Puppet Jockin JayZ videp Creeps me out. COCKSUCKAS!

13. BabyDoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    This scarves in the summertime shit needs to DIE.

^LOL *daps Ci double*

14. D_Block_4_life Says:

“I aint no pretty boy, i got a gorgeous wrist, cut handsome checks and my flows PRETTY sick”

15. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

green eyes Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:16 pm
    i been done told you i was magical

wtf is with this scarf in the summertime shit?

dont tell niggas…

16. Majaleeg Says:

Grown men who don’t wear scarves in the wintertime rocking them shits when it’s 90 degrees and 80% humidity?

People are stupid.

17. foekist Says:

Majaleeg Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:15 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    This scarves in the summertime shit needs to DIE.

Realest shit ever wrote.

$$

^cosignateur… this shit needs to stop immediately. What’s so funny is how susceptable we as humans are to conformity. Now you see 9 year old kids and niggas at the club rockin that stupid shit.

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 12:16 pm

I applaud them for their loyalty but some can be borderline racist. McNabb being called every name under the sun.

These Cowboys fans got wrecked at an Eagles game last season and as much as I wish most Cowboys fans would go away, I felt bad for the dudes.

19. green eyes Says:

what up foe

are cats really ricking that shit up north? i havent seen it here but youd have to be dead stoopid to rick a scarf in miami

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Fuck Cowboys fans, especially the ones from the DMV (half the population, lol)

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:20 pm
    what up foe

***No shots fired, cep’fa backshots, cuz you know I la u, ra? but didn’t you say nigs in MIA used to rock leather shorts? That’s the ultimate oxymoron in wardrobe choices….(-;

22. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

so i gave green that 200 and told her no, not to never to call me

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Majaleeg Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 12:18 pm

People are stupid.

EXACTLY. It really defeats the purpose. It’s all Urban Outfitters fault.

24. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:18 pm

Just because its a double entendre, doesnt mean its dope. It just means its a double entendre.

25. b-ease Says:

nigs in MIA used to rock leather shorts?

*dies a thousand deaths*

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Co-sign….That one Jay Z “chain reaction” line still has me like ‘whoa” (c) Black Rob feat Keanu Reeves, though

27. BabyDoll Says:

b-ease Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:22 pm
    D_Block_4_life Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:18 pm

^and to think I actually liked you! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

28. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 22nd, 2008 at 12:22 pm

green eyes Says:

August 22nd, 2008 at 12:20 pm
    what up foe

^ sigh… i know. i cant explain the leather shorts.

29. Joe 88 Says:

^Jermaine’s hand was almost the size of that dudes face that he hit. I almost die everytime I see it. He hit em so hard that fell with him, lol

Since we’re talking bout the scarf thing, I was very drunk sunday, so I took my blac label shirt off (cause it was hot), wrapped it around my neck (like that makes sense since it was so hot) like a scarf so you can only see the blac label label, I thought it was cool until I sober’d up, smh, I shouldn’t even be sharing this with ya’ll

*lowers head*

30. gr3um5 Says:

Jocking Jay-Z !

31. lea Says:

what no alcohol in the shoot, glad he did that!! i saw a bamma today with all black on and some red Wallabees, i almost DIED! but knowing that bamma they were prolly puppies! who was the gaye dude behind the photographer with the feminine i wanna be parrot toed walk! LOL! i like those pics though, SWAG is worth a LOT with this guy, cause I cant just look at his physical, his style makes him sexy! i wonder if thats how By thinks or is it the bank accounts!