When you’re on a dirt path in the middle of UTAH getting passed by garbage trucks, it can seem all too much like a scene out of “The Hills Have Eyes.” Luckily Sean Price and his two Jewish Road Managers made it back to Brooklyn, NY safely, where Sean Price could complete the new Heltah Skeltah album “D.I.R.T.” in stores September 30th on Duck Down Records
Archive for July, 2008
Download link & track list after the jump. Continue reading this post…
If you recall, Mickey asked for ideas from the public for this week’s Leak. These two songs are the result.
Here are the emails that inspired the two winning selections:
From Kyle Connaro:
Tell the story from the point of view of a record (Vinyl) trying to get love in the huge era of CD’s (90′s) and how difficult it is for you to do so and the struggles of being quality but overlooked. Then transition to the same concept with CD’s and mp3s and downloads…
From Ricardo Santiago:
I would like the next concept to be …. You as a dollar bill and what goes on as you pass hands… From drug dealers all the way to the big dogs in congress. Just an Idea…
01. State of Emergency (Feat. Ice Cube) (Produced By Jonathan “J.R.” Rothem)
02. Bulletproof Diaries (Feat. Raekwon) (Produced By Jelly Roll)
03. Cali Sunshine (Feat. Bilal) (Produced By Nottz)
04. Game’s Pain (Feat. Keysha Cole) (Produced By Knobody)
05. My Life (Feat. Lil’ Wayne) (Produced By Cool & Dre)
06. Angel (Feat. Common) (Produced By Kanye West)
07. Camera Phone (Feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced By Cool & Dre)
08. A Thug And A Gentleman (Feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced By Jonathan “J.R.” Rothem)
09. Us Live (Feat. Chrisette Michelle) (Produced By Scott Storch)
10. Put Ya Hands Up (Feat. Busta Rhymes) (Produced By Scott Storch)
11. Dope Boys (Feat. Travis Barker) (Produced By 1500 or Nothin’)
12. Touchdown (Feat. Raheem DeVaughn) (Produced By Nottz)
13. Ya Heard (Feat. Ludacris) (Produced By Nottz)
14. Nice (Produced By Irv Gotti)
15. House Of Pain (Produced By DJ Toomp)
16. Letter To The King (Produced By Hi-Tek)
Kanye landed at #18 on Vanity Fair’s 69th annual International Best Dressed List, and he seems happier than when he won his Grammys.
Click the image to read the piece on the VF site.
More newness off the Block Obama mixtape.
He’s almost right. The worst part is these rappers promoting shit like Big Macs in their raps have trainers and stay in the gym, and eat better than how you think they eat.