Video: Just Blaze Talks Serato w/ PP2G.TV

Previously: Just Blaze Interview w/ PP2G.TV

27 Responses to “Video: Just Blaze Talks Serato w/ PP2G.TV”

1. nation Says:

maybe Just Blaze burned that bitch down

2. Rey Says:

Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me?

Two posts in 45 seconds?

crush and tased > just blaze

4. !Ven-Tech? Says:

The Megatron Don!

5. Rey Says:

# Rey Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:34 am

Nanyanen Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:27 am

Rey Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:25 am
    What up Siete?

Also: Reluctant cosign to Rich Uncle Crazy. I’m too passive to handle anything other than slightly low self esteem white chicks.

… who go to ‘photography class’

And are at that stage where they’re over their exboyfriend enough to not cheat on me with them, but NOT over them enough to do awesome stuff in bed on some “If ___ saw what I was doing, he’d be sooo jealous!” type ish.

6. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

NAHRIGHT > JUSTBLAZE

7. G7 Says:

rockwilder > just blaze

8. Rey Says:

not over them enough to not do awesome stuff. Right. That makes more sense.

9. Rey Says:

Stanley Spadowski’s Clubhouse > Just Blaze.

10. Rey Says:

alright, i’m outtie before eskay switches up posts again.

*high fives nahggers on the way out*

11. green eyes Says:

bye rey

12. nation Says:

yo… I just finished Season 1 of Lost… I didn’t think there were other intelligent beings on this planet. now I know that there are Others

and that’s just a TV show

rockwilder > just blaze

^soulja boy > just blaze

and that’s just a TV show

^sex in the city > Lost

15. sleep Says:

i switched babers in the same baber shop now my old baber is acting mad salty nigga dont say what up no more like he use to give me free haircuts

>>Cloverfield was frustrating because of this whole, “It’s cool cuz you don’t see that much” thing. I mean, I dug the movie, but it was still like, “Okay, how about a fucking answer?” I shouldn’t have to check 16 different websites to find out what happened. I know Mr. Abrams thinks he’s being all hip and whatnot by incorporating the Web into the movie and junk, but all that is is obnoxious. From what I heard, “Lost” had the same thing going, and it’s been 5 years with no real answers to super-basic questions.

I don’t understand what you needed answers to in Cloverfield. a monster attacks NYC, what more do you need to know.

and yes, there are unanswered questions on Lost, but to me that’s what makes the show so compelling to watch.

ya’ll niggas are from the ADD generation where you want that immediate gratification. me, not so much. I’d much rather have a long drawn out story with substance than a quick cheap thrill.

The average person gets mad when a flick doesn’t end the way they expected it to. I’m the complete opposite.

17. rex hussla Says:

Damn I co-sign everything he’s saying…I’ve been reluctant but it’s time to upgrade to a laptop and Serato, vinyl is fucking heavy too.

*Cancels 401k*

Rey, you’re ADD, why you don’t like rapid fire posts? smh @ niggas acting like I should let the same post sit on the site cuz ya’ll wanna converse.

19. sleep Says:

my boy had the same situation but he didnt want to switch babers because he didnt want to play the nigga. im like nigga u pay for your shit u go to the best baber fuck that hurting feeling shit

20. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Rey Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:29 am
    @ V-Tech– I like Game’s music. Dunno how much I’m looking forward to LAX tho’. “One Blood” and “Let’s Ride” got me hyped for Doctor’s Advocate, but “Pain” is just aight to me. Definitely not a lead single.

Yeah well I’ll send you this mixtape and see what’s good

*waits for reply*

*sees fresh shiny chicken wing bones*

*picks up trail to where ever EmoRey went*

21. nation Says:

eureka!

>> sex in the city > Lost

oh fuck yes, but http://www.sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com

22. !Ven-Tech? Says:

True.

“The Decent” “Silent Hill” “The Mist” and “High Tension” all had pretty fucked up endings and those are my favorite shits

23. !Ven-Tech? Says:

nation Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:44 am
    eureka!

>> sex in the city > Lost

oh fuck yes, but http://www.sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com

*floor*

they got comparison photos

24. rex hussla Says:

Am I the only one who dies at sleep’s posts?!?!

Probably takes him ten minutes to type those sentences out too…

25. Rey Says:

I’m ADD?? You wound me, Simon. You wound me. Thanks V-tech.

26. green eyes Says:

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:45 am

True.

^ i only saw the mist, but i still think about that ending and cuss

27. b-ease Says:

sleep Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:40 am

Man, fuck that bitch ass nigga!! He know he was giving half ass cuts, and wanna get salty when niggas switch up!!! (my apologies for the exclamations, this is just something I really feel strongly about) Why do our people feel like if they know you, its cool to give you shitty service/product???