Jadakiss & Cory Gunz – A Millie Freestyle

These two sound like polar opposites on this. Cory with his rapid fire, cartoon voice and Kiss with his raspy slow flow.

Jadakiss & Cory Gunz – A Millie Freestyle [Tags]

Tagless version coming whenever the fuck Splash feels like dropping it.

64 Responses to “Jadakiss & Cory Gunz – A Millie Freestyle”

1. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

JADATURTLE?

2. Hatrick Swayze Says:

UPTOWN BABY UPTOWN BABY

3. nation Says:

*splish splashes*

Jud Buechler Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    why are people so aggy over weezy’s comments about dj’s?……Mixtapes don’t bring you loot…..it just brings you exposure……..and not good exposure for the long run….

All these angry bloggers mad over wayne’s comments is quite funny

^Your whole devil’s ad schtick is gettin’ old.

5. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Jud Buechler Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Tell that to Drama & Don, then ask em again why they got raided

LF: Es & Nate, you niggas make cheese off this shit. The RIAA don’t like it, what if the Nah headquarters got raided? If that shit happened, I’d just stop listening to hip hop altogether

lol @ DJ’s takin’ Wayne off his own song ALready.

Suicide.

7. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:02 pm
    Jud Buechler Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 3:56 pm

All these angry bloggers mad over wayne’s comments is quite funny

^Your whole devil’s ad schtick is gettin’ old.

mOR”fIyA!

8. LANSKI Says:

Jada should stop fuckin around and drop that album.

9. yaboy Says:

ven, good lookin out.

i hit you back with something (n/h)

10. LANSKI Says:

Stop fuckin’ around and be a man. It aint nothin’ out there for you (c)

tight shirts, tight pants, all these homosapiens

12. yaboy Says:

anybody notice the xxlmag blogging staff is pretty much gone except for bol?

m.garland – gone
    noz – gone
    billy sunday – gone

>>why are people so aggy over weezy’s comments about dj’s?……Mixtapes don’t bring you loot…..

14. LANSKI Says:

Fuck Wayne, that shit is boring.

yaboy Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:07 pm
    anybody notice the xxlmag blogging staff is pretty much gone except for bol?

^Where else is gonna go? Tellin’ chicks he work for XXL is neccessary for him to POSSIBLY bag a heffa.

16. yaboy Says:

lol, im just saying, some of those other dudes were talented

17. yaboy Says:

*clotheslined*

18. Jud Buechler Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

__________________________________________________________

I just think some people take rap music too serious…..no shots fired

19. Jud Buechler Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 4:02 pm

Jud Buechler Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 3:56 pm

All these angry bloggers mad over wayne’s comments is quite funny

^Your whole devil’s ad schtick is gettin’ old.
    ___________________________________________________________

No devils advocate schtick…..thats just how I see it….can’t help it doesn’t go along with the crowd

20. nation Says:

>> I don’t give a fuck about the comments other than to say that it was a stupid move, I just think the way he responded to that writer was worthy of an ass whipping.

and he does the same shit in every interview now. he went from tight bars, good interviews, dope freestyles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVMgjdsaCI

to an onslaught of shitty autotune songs, no real rhyming, shitty obnoxious interviews, not even funny or like the classic big headed interviews Jay, 50 or KanYe would have, just straight up wackness ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K1Dhyh9jgU ) and spitting even wacker bars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsyEjQ8a8XI

why? because people started to fuck with his raps instead of saying he’s wack shit? or cause little girls started listening to his music

21. buddyholly Says:

WOW… jada fucking raped this

22. Sean Coonery Says:

The writer was probably white…and wouldn’t of done shit anyway. Wayne got the goons on deck.

23. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Jud Buechler Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:13 pm

I just think some people take rap music too serious…..no shots fired

*raises hand*

I do

“This is hip hop, this is all we got
    -(c) Kid Capri 1994, The Show soundtrack

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

Wayne aka Stripe (the leaders of the Gremlins) talked out of the side of his neck and he needed to be called out for it. It’s that simple…

*goes back to eating peach ice cream*

yaboy Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:13 pm

*clotheslined*

^LMAO @ that blindside, Steve Atwater-esqe shoulder check. And you know ballpark security rarely see action so you know they were amped to put his dumb ass on his back pockets.

26. !Ven-Tech? Says:

yaboy Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:05 pm
    ven, good lookin out.

i hit you back with something (n/h)

Fuckin genius! (none) good lookin out

*writes link on piece of paper*
    *looks over shoulder*
    *locks paper away in safe*

27. yaboy Says:

yo ven, you check the inbox?

28. yaboy Says:

iight

Jud Buechler Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:15 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 4:02 pm

Jud Buechler Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 3:56 pm

All these angry bloggers mad over wayne’s comments is quite funny

^Your whole devil’s ad schtick is gettin’ old.
    ___________________________________________________________

^I rarely, if ever, agree with the crowd (hence, I don’t like Wayne), but to downplay a DJ’s significance in hip hop is beyond reachin’. It’s one thing to not agree, but it’s somethin’ totally different to disregard the foundation. Let’s be for real.

30. LANSKI Says:

You rock that tight shit where I’m from you might not make it back to where ever the fuck you came from.

village niggas get smacked in Manhattan, for rappin, big ghost steps off laughing (c)

VTech… What it is?

Yo, were you one of the ppl who asked for that Jada?

32. Jud Buechler Says:

_________________________________________________________

True, a real Dj has significance…..he was talking about Mixtape dj’s…..the ones who bought some machine and format songs together…..without doing any real dj-ing….

They put his name on it and get there name up off him……I just feel he has a right to be mad and a right to feel himself…..

I don’t think he was talking about real dj’s…..

33. LANSKI Says:

I just feel he has a right to be mad and a right to feel himself

GTFOH

Wayne got the goons on deck.

^If a rapper need goons for a geek jounalist then he needs not to come out of the house anymore.

And he know damn well he wouldn’t have said that shit to KaySlay, Big Mike, or Drama. Maybe Khaled though.

chill Cuban, chiiiilllllllll

35. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:21 pm
    VTech… What it is?

Yo, were you one of the ppl who asked for that Jada?
    *daps*

I was sir, I want to see what all the hype is about NOT SAYIN JADA AINT SPITCREDIBLE, but still…

36. Jud Buechler Says:

The niggas who the one gonna be downloading his shit are the ones that are mad…..the people who are gonna actually buy his album don’t care about mixtape dj’s and the rap game in general…..

Jud Buechler Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:24 pm
    _________________________________________________________

I don’t think he was talking about real dj’s…..

^From that perspective then I can overstand. But he need to clarify that though instead of just blurtin’ shit out. Because there are a lot of DJ’s out there, even though they might have transcended mixtapes, still do them from time to time. Not to mention that a lot ‘em also came up and built a foundation on mixtapes (c) Clue, Whoo Kid, Funk Flex, Kid Capri. But I can agree on those DJ Bubby Wack type dudes who haven’t earned any stripes.

VTech… email addy?

39. LANSKI Says:

I think the mixtape was a way for 90s DJs to survive, when they were being replaced by DATs.

40. Sean Coonery Says:

People still buy CDs? I thought those shits was frisebee status nowadays.

41. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I feel myself all the time.. Its ok to feel yourself, if you dont feel yourself its very likely nobody will feel you

42. Hatrick Swayze Says:

“Too much funny sh*t was going on at Cash Money. I’m sitting at the house in the East one day Wayne comes in and walks over to Baby and kisses him in the mouth. I didn’t just see that so I ain’t gonna say sh*t. When Wayne gets ready to leave, they do it again. I guess some of them other ni**as recognized the look on my face and ran to the rescue. “T, don’t trip, that’s jailhouse love.” Jailhouse love? What the f**k? Them two ni**as and never been to jail!“

43. buddyholly Says:

Wanye is ego trippin under the influence of feeling himself & drugs…

44. !Ven-Tech? Says:

aijaicoley at gee mail dot com

45. Hatrick Swayze Says:

It Is SO MUCH Cheaper To Keep Her: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s got a divorce and will have to pay $22,454/month in child support.

^^^ Hey anybody wonder how a couple can be together 20yrs and then divorce when one of them becomes a super mega star. I think the Wife gets too jealous and cant handle it.

46. LANSKI Says:

The only peopel I know who buy CDs and records are DJs and heads that just still want something tangable. But some club DJs aren’t even using wax anymore. Are you hardcore hip hop if you have the wax or CD? I can’t call it.

47. buddyholly Says:

Damn…TMZ is doing Fiddy dirty right now. smh lol

48. Hatrick Swayze Says:

out of lf: If you’re holding a Rolling Rock I automatically think lameeeeeeeeee

49. LANSKI Says:

Stress

I can’t go out and earn these millions then come home to argue with your ass all fuckin day.

50. Hatrick Swayze Says:

you can get it like a faggot in jail(c) Xzbit

^^ [||] I heard him spit that once cant recall where

51. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Word if your husband is making millions sit back enjoy life, pop out babies, buy shit… suck him up every morning … How can you get mad at that shit. Woman are the worst

52. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Good lookin out mayor carcetti

53. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Mobb Deep – Murda Muzik

Nas – I Am….

Three 6 Mafia – When The Smoke Clears

Little Brother – Minstrel Show

Skyzoo – Cloud 9: Three Day High

Juvenile – 400 Degreez

Back For The First Time – Ludacris

Black Rob – Life Story

Clipse – Hell Hath No Fury

Slick Rick – The Art Of Storytellin’

^^^ ALLHIPHOPS top10 albums of the last 10years …..wtf Skyzoo?!? I need to hear that now

No prob @ VTech

55. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Lord Willin > Hell Hath…….

Word Life

56. LANSKI Says:

For $23,000 a month I say she still ows him a dick suck every now and then.

57. landLORD Says:

Three 6 Mafia – When The Smoke Clears

—————

… GTFOH …

58. CiCi The Intern Says:

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 4:47 pm

Good lookin out mayor carcetti

More like Mayor Royce … I kid, I kid …

59. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Lanski and thats only child support add another 20 for Spousal support

60. landLORD Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:49 pm
    Lord Willin > Hell Hath…….

————–

… NO …

61. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

LANSKI Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 4:50 pm
    For $23,000 a month I say she still ows him a dick suck every now and then.

breaklines get cut for that kinda cash a month…

62. 911 Says:

Snatches back Jadakiss stan President card from nation.

top five dead or alive and that’s just off two lps’.

AHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA see Jada.

63. LANSKI Says:

Of the last 10 years?

Don’t beat me over the head with the bullshit.

I know Greg has better ears than that.

Who worte it?

64. clubba lang Says:

Jada needs to come widdit more often…or maybe not….quantity never trumps quality in my book…so Jada’s held in high regards ova here lyrically…..As far as Lil Stain’s comments…fugg him…he’s wack to me…(I do not understand the hype for the life of me)..he’s so unbelievably average,it’s laughable. Homey need to get the f*ck off that Lean and stop powdering his nose…cot damn junkie..

@Hatrick Swayze…yeah…That kid Skyzoo gets his…no doubt…The album mentioned was dope as hell..I can’t say I’m in agreement with AHH’s list,no one ever is,but one album that at least deserved a mention was Lupe’s Food and Liquor(the leaked version)…to me that was a five.