Curtis’ L.I. Home Burns To The Ground

curtis-house-fire.jpg

Yo, let me find out Curtis tried to burn down a house with his son and baby’s moms inside. The Long Island McMansion at the center of his and Shaniqua’s legal battle burned to the ground early this morning. Fire officials are calling the blaze “definitely suspicious.”

An eyewitness told Newsday that among the injured, all of whom suffered smoke inhalation according to fire officials, were 50 Cent’s ex-girlfriend, Shaniqua Tompkins, and their 10-year-old son, Marquise.

“She was all right,” eyewitness Frank Hoyte, a Newsday employee, said, adding: “But she was angry.”

He said Tompkins was standing outside the home barefoot as it burned, wearing a bathrobe. Two young boys, one of them Marquise, two teenage girls and “an older woman” were also standing with Tompkins, Hoyte said.

Wow. All jokes aside, it’s good that nobody was seriously hurt. I wonder if Shaniqua tried to pull a Lisa Lopes or what.

Link: ‘Suspicious’ fire guts 50 Cent-owned home in Dix Hills

Photo: Steve Silverman

164 Responses to “Curtis’ L.I. Home Burns To The Ground”

1. BabyDoll Says:

DAYUM!

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

*DIES*

3. Nanyanen Says:

i get money

4. spotrusherz Says:

this is 50!

5. Plug Says:

she was an angry tenant. when people bout to get evicted, they always destroy the house.

6. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

THAT BITCH IS FILTHY.
    THISIS50.COM

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Ja Rule runs away with lighter fluid and a Joey Crack shirt on*

8. G7 Says:

the wrath of k-rob. lol.

9. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

She did that shit. Niggers think like that….
    black bitch.

10. Nanyanen Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:26 am
    *Ja Rule runs away with lighter fluid and a Joey Crack shirt on*

*yells out ‘It’s murdaaaaaaaaaaah!*

11. nation Says:

ThisIsCurtis.com

IF IT’S HOT, IT’S HERE

12. catch22 Says:

2x did it to get at shaniqua for taking his man.

13. b-ease Says:

Since nobody’s hurt, I can say with certainty that 50 is top 5 dead or alive if he did this. I will also that if Shaniqua did it, she is impressively cunning and may have fucked over the smartest man in hiphop. Either way…I win. Cause this shit is fucking hilarious.

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 10:27 am

She did that shit. Niggers think like that….
    black bitch.

Tell ‘em why you mad Crazy, damn! lol ….

15. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

catch22 Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:28 am
    2x did it to get at shaniqua for taking his man.

AwwwDAMN! (c: Martin)

16. catch22 Says:

*yells out ‘It’s murdaaaaaaaaaaah! aarsooooooon*

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Tony Yayo dives into burning flames to save 50 Cent memorabilia *

18. BabyDoll Says:

b-ease Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:28 am

^whoever did it will now replace Left Eye when it comes to clever rap lines about heat, fire, burning shit down, etc.

19. Nanyanen Says:

Majestic got his revenge after all.

20. spotrusherz Says:

She did that shit. Niggers think like that….
    black bitch.

lmao. whats with you

21. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Superhead runs away with lighter fluid and dildo*

22. catch22 Says:

henchman’s son plays with matches

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

# G7 Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 10:26 am

the wrath of k-rob. lol.

# catch22 Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 10:28 am

2x did it to get at shaniqua for taking his man.

*death*

24. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

…. THISIS50.COM

25. BabyDoll Says:

*Buck runs away with gasoline doing the Yayo dance*

26. Nanyanen Says:

catch22 Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:28 am
    *yells out ‘It’s murdaaaaaaaaaaah! aarsooooooon*

lmao… i considered that b4 I posted, but scrapped it.

27. b-ease Says:

Exactly. And six months from now, it will be “whoever did it will now replace Left Eye when it comes to WACK rap lines about heat, fire, burning shit down, etc.

28. TC Says:

She did that shit. Niggers think like that…,
    black bitch.

==========================
    LMAO!!!

29. Nanyanen Says:

BabyDoll Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:30 am
    *Some ninja turtle lookin ninja runs from the crib*

All that was heard was an ‘Ah-cha!’ bird-like noise…

30. b-ease Says:

Arsonists tend to be manic depressives. My money’s on The Game.

31. Ghost Writer Says:

BabyDoll Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:30 am
    *Buck runs away with gasoline doing the Yayo dance*

Lmao…..good one…..I can picture that shit in my head (none)

32. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Vivica A Fox runs aways with lighter fluid and her career*

*Turns around*

*Tosses her career in flames too*

*Continues running with lighter fluid*

33. catch22 Says:

i wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if it was any of the people that have been mentioned so far.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

I wonder if they’re going to use Vitamin Water to extinguish the fire …

ya’ll know she did it right? Nothing like a woman scorned, she’s obviously trying to make it look like it was 50 who got someone to do it. This is gonna get uglier.

poor kid.

36. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ci The Intern Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:34 am
    I wonder if they’re going to use Vitamin Water to extinguish the fire …

—–

I think R-Kelly doused the flames

37. Nanyanen Says:

all I can think of right now.

38. Ghost Writer Says:

*Dj Khalid runs away with gasoline and matches yelling “we da best” jumps into brown Chevy with Fat Joe driving*

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

My Prediction on the next house to burn…….

Nick Cannon.. MiMi’s a crazy bitch!

40. chea Says:

*daps everyone*

yo i’m feeling my comment swag over at ohword.com, look at how i flex the NR slang *feels self* (pause)

I know there are going to be plenty jokes thrown around here, but I just cant find anything funny when kids are at the center of an ugly feud.

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 10:36 am

youtube.com/watch?v=dUXOdY0LxFA

all I can think of right now.

Not … cool …LOL!

^I’m not. You got kids?

47. THE-XFACTA Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:40 am
    Dont laugh

^I’m not. You got kids?

——–

Why? You gonna burn down my house too?

48. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:39 am

May 30th, 2008 at 10:37 am

Dont laugh

50′s good jew lawyers gonna plant the shit on her, label the bitch an unfit parent & give Fif his Lil’boy. case closed.
    ….THISIS50.COM

Eskay did it…..lol….he hates 50

^ha ha ha ha a little boy lost his home to a blaze, hahaha its sooo funny that he should suffer because of his parents, Im dying laughing lol.

50. THE-XFACTA Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:41 am
    Eskay did it…..lol….he hates 50

*Takes tissue from Tito Jackson*

*Hands it to Cold*

Why? You gonna burn down my house too?

^no just wondering if its just me thats a sucker for children.

52. BabyDoll Says:

CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

50’s good jew lawyers gonna plant the shit on her, label the bitch an unfit parent & give Fif his Lil’boy. case closed.
    ….THISIS50.COM

^sounds about right…fuckin’ conniving ass rappers…

53. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:41 am
    Eskay did it…..lol….he hates 50

LOL… lets applaud HomeOwners insurance and a father worth about $500mill.

54. Nanyanen Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:41 am
    Eskay did it…..lol….he hates 50

wow… something struck a chord here?

Being stuck b/w a bitter parental feud is my childhood story and I’m aight on this one.

*passes Kleenex* (II)

55. Big Homie Says:

2x might know who did it.

56. THE-XFACTA Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:42 am
    Why? You gonna burn down my house too?

^no just wondering if its just me thats a sucker for children.

——–

I’m sure 50 has home insurance and if not he has a few dollars to get another home.. Relax homie. Count to 10… Wuuuuuu—Saaaahhhhhh

57. Ghost Writer Says:

“Lighten” up cOLD……no need to be a “hot” head so stop getting “heated” (no homo)

^you’re not getting the point. A child innocence is all they have, why tamper with one of the only few pure things left in this World.

59. nation Says:

whatever, it’s true that this would be tragic, but come the fuck on… this is Curtis booboo Jackson the turd… had this been ANY rapper, he’d be up on Whoo Kid’s show dropping bombs, telling people that if they want the real heat, that fire, or the blazing sounds… to go to thisis50… smfh

if this were Ja’s house, he’d be starting conspiracies on the air… attacking the firemen probably. this is the guy that’s gonna attack motherfucking Rocsi for pub, because no other rapper will acknowledge his pathetic self

come to think about it… maybe this was some promo for T.O.S…. sounds about right

60. duyukid Says:

we on fire… up in here..

we on fiiiyah

61. catch22 Says:

duyukid Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:47 am
    we on fire… up in here..

we on fiiiyah
    muh fucker, i was just about to type that. lol

62. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

…yall muthafuckas on some emo shit.
    …Trust me, That kid dont give a FUCK about that house. 1 call to his dad & his ass is on BBJ on his way to LA to his father… and i bet 2 wild arab horses, the kids bedroom in LA is bigger then that fuckin house that went up.
    Stop fuckin cry’n.

63. Ghost Writer Says:

LOL… lets applaud HomeOwners insurance and a father worth about $500mill.

My thoughts exactly…..I’m sure she got lil’ 50 out of the house before she burned it down…..remember safety first

64. THE-XFACTA Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:46 am

I was a foster kid in mad group homes in the BX and Staten Island my entire childhood. I’m aight….. Right?

65. Nanyanen Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:46 am

you mean us by commenting on it or

Ving Rhames who just happened to be smoking a Cuban (-) nearby…

66. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: How you got a name like Cold and you’re the most sensative dude in here (no Tresvant)?

alternate Lost finale endings for the Lost faces:

68. RIGZ Says:

50 lost with that interview

69. chea Says:

I wonder if Shaniqua tried to pull a Lisa Lopes or what.

*sets self house on fire*

^yea you good, but this isnt about you… I’m talking children in general not just 50 kid. The broader spectrum is that we dont consider the children enough period. So again, if you could think as a whole if we could protect and perserve their innocence, we’d be doing our job as adults.

71. Ghost Writer Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:50 am

Whoa……good observation…

>>ha ha ha ha a little boy lost his home to a blaze, hahaha its sooo funny that he should suffer because of his parents, Im dying laughing lol.

who gives a fuck, Marquise is rich, he’ll get over it.

73. green eyes Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:46 am

^ i concur.. however in a case such as this, and other divorces where the parents are mad bitter- the kids innocence is already getting trampled hearing daddy call mommy a trifling bitch or mommy cuss daddy out as a dead beat all the time. sadly in todays world, its getting more and more difficult to ensure the protection of a childs innocence and allow them to have a real childhood.

on another tip– LOST last night > everything else ever

74. Ghost Writer Says:

Word to the kids at war cOLD…….

75. b-ease Says:

The kid will be alright. There’s hundreds of kids whose houses get torched everyday whose dads ARENT worth 500 mill. Burn a candle for one of them.

^ok I can be sensitive, but I could also gut you like a fish, and mail your intestines to your next of kin.

77. chea Says:

oh shit unreleased lu and stacks in lite

RIP the gorgeous gangsta

>>LOST last night > everything else ever

pretty much

79. chea Says:

who gives a fuck, Marquise is rich

even if i die he’s in my will somewhere

80. sleep Says:

How does 50 baby mom look cause I never meet a good looking shaniqua?

81. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

eskay Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:54 am
    >>LOST last night > everything else ever

pretty much

fuck that, i spent over $200.00 on gas in the last 7 days in 3 fuckin cars… “I FUCKIN LOST”

Whoa……good observation…

^you had to be there.

83. THE-XFACTA Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:54 am

_____

LOL.. Yeah ok… You been watching some Joe Pesci movies lately huh? If you watch carefully, you’ll notice that nigga died in all those movies… Play your position!

84. b-ease Says:

sleep Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:55 am
    How does 50 baby mom look cause I never meet a good looking shaniqua?

She’s way more attractive than she should be, considering a.)she was with 50 before he blew up and b.)her name is Shaniqua.

85. The Pluginator Says:

86. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

sleep Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:55 am
    How does 50 baby mom look cause I never meet a good looking shaniqua?

Black Stubby bitch, wide ass, sloppy… niggas say she looks good cuz her applebottoms can hold all that blubber… shes a latenight smash off… and a darkie.
    and as u can tell, a dumb nigger.

I used to work with a fine ass Shaniqua.

88. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 10:54 am

^ but not to your kid. nothing rib’s a child of their innocence more than seeing daddy intestines in a gift wrapped box.

89. Rey Says:

Dang…that’s not that far from where I live. A McMansion in Dix Hills isn’t exactly the ghet-to. This chick definitely lost if she burned her own place down.

90. Big Homie Says:

^ How much is gas where everybody is at?

91. chea Says:

eskay Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    I used to work with a fine ass Shaniqua.

were you her gay best friend

92. chea Says:

*listens to F&L*

fire

93. b-ease Says:

The Pluginator Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:57 am

You could say that about almost any good drama. If Lost is a soap opera, then so is the Sopranos, and NYPD Blue (when it was good) etc, etc..

>>If you watch lost, you might s well watch one life to live, or all my children. get you some bon bons, hair rollers and some haggandais ice cream. Its a fancy soap operah

you just mad you dont watch it

95. KLO Says:

Grafh – Burn Em Down

tinyurl.com/4qogty

DJ Chaplin & Grafh – Voice Of The Streets 2

tinyurl.com/46ddlb

^^^ (two new Grafh mixtapes…if y’all don’t have them yet)

96. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

eskay Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:58 am
    I used to work with a fine ass Shaniqua.

Yea, u both were drunk and u never saw her face, just a Fine Ass.

^yup, pretty much green, no woman no kids, thats the rule.

98. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 10:59 am

^ How much is gas where everybody is at?

^ anywhere from 4.29 to 3.89 depending on where you go.. i try to buy in the 3.89 neighborhoods

99. sleep Says:

Damm I just got back from the gym and I’m in horrible shape I could run on the treadmill for 30 mins and I’m 6’0 180lbs. No more weed for me

100. b-ease Says:

^ How much is gas where everybody is at?

4.07, I don’t know how long America can take this shit.

101. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:58 am

^^^^^^^

No where in NY is far from where you live….

*Kicks cardboard box and pushes over shopping cart*

102. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:00 am

^yup, pretty much green, no woman no kids, thats the rule.

^ eh.. its really just no kids

103. Rey Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~

# Big Homie Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 10:59 am

^ How much is gas where everybody is at?

$4.25 at the station on the corner.

*looks for nearest republican voter*

*target acquired*

*smacks vigorously*

104. KLO Says:

Slim Thug – North Side Boss

tinyurl.com/4pu55v

105. Ghost Writer Says:

No where in NY is far from where you live….

*Kicks cardboard box and pushes over shopping cart*

*leaves*

lol

106. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

*daps KLO*

Damm I just got back from the gym and I’m in horrible shape I could run on the treadmill for 30 mins and I’m 6′0 180lbs. No more weed for me

^you havnt learned to master the effects yet. You have to wait until the second wind kicks in. Once that happens theres no physical endurance needed because it becomes mental and at that point you could complete a 26 mile marathon.

108. Rey Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:01 am

Rey Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 10:58 am

^^^^^^^

No where in NY is far from where you live….

*Kicks cardboard box and pushes over shopping cart*

lol… Don’t hate just cuz you’re still living over at Chez Underpasse

109. CiCi The Intern Says:

How much is gas where everybody is at?

Between $4.10 and $4.20…

110. BEZ Says:

I wonder what time this happened. Like I commented in the Ice Cube trailer

My brother was shooting a scene with Fiddy last night.

He said Fiddy looked kinda aggy, which I supposed is normal.

Fiddy left the set around 5:15 a.m.

111. sleep Says:

Eskay you worked with a fina shaniqua where kfc I doubt any shaniqua could get a coperate america job no matter how qualified she is?

112. Rey Says:

hmmm…we haven’t seen Two Times in a while.. You think he finally went “Fatal Attraction” on ol’ Curtis?

>>Dang, Eskay.. Lost? I dunno man, I never messed with that show. JJ Abrams needs to cut out this uber-secrecy shit. Cloverfield was frustrating enough, but having to follow 4 or 5 years of that stealth shit? Not for me, maaann.

you lost. I’m not even exaggerating when I say Lost is the greatest TV series in the history of television.

and what was frustrating about Cloverfield?

114. KLO Says:

DJ Whiteowl – Whiteowl Drop That 14

tinyurl.com/45gpnr

eh.. its really just no kids

^thats what i’m talking about, that right there. We are allowing the rules to be changed before you know it there wont be any rules at all. Shit, we’re almost there now. When a little kid gets gunned down in the street, its like wow sorry for him, then off to the next sensationalized story. I’m not suggesting anyone do anything other than whats in their heart, really I dont expect things to change for the better. I’m just making an observation.

116. green eyes Says:

# BEZ Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:05 am

I wonder what time this happened. Like I commented in the Ice Cube trailer

My brother was shooting a scene with Fiddy last night.

He said Fiddy looked kinda aggy, which I supposed is normal.

Fiddy left the set around 5:15 a.m.

^ curtis is many things, but he stupid isnt one of them- if the fire was due to him, bet he had an airtight alibi and had a cat so many degrees removed from him you’ll never know it.
    my money is on ol girl burning it down. ya’ll cats need to stop knocking up ugly crazy broads.

117. Nanyanen Says:

co-syne

118. BabyDoll Says:

BEZ Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:05 am
    I wonder what time this happened. Like I commented in the Ice Cube trailer

My brother was shooting a scene with Fiddy last night.

He said Fiddy looked kinda aggy, which I supposed is normal.

Fiddy left the set around 5:15 a.m.

^from what I heard she was taking him back to court and suing him for something like 50 mil…and her boyfriend and his crew recently tried to start something with 50 out in a parking lot somewhere but he didn’t take the bait. I guess when all else fails…you light a match…you burn the joint…

119. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Rey Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:06 am

Two-Times: I’m not going to be ignored, Curtis…

120. The No Gooder Says:

Dix Hills?

I think the fire was at around 5:00

122. Big Homie Says:

I am sure most of ya’ll already know about this, but for those who don’t it’s a quick way to find the cheapest gas in your area just by typing in your zip code.

Where I am at a pack of Newports is only 3.56 which is less than a gallon of gas. I get pissed everytime I load up on gas.

123. Big Homie Says:

I wonder if anybody in the house smokes with cigarettes. Maybe somone forgot to put a butt out lol

^lol lmfao, *dies* *floor* hahahah, awe shit lol.

125. BabyDoll Says:

Have a baby by me baby, who the hell cares…

Um, I think you do 50…I think you care now! LOL!

126. Rey Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:07 am

and what was frustrating about Cloverfield?

A- “Saved by the Bell” is the greatest tv series in the history of television. (which is redundant, bee tee dubs).

B- Cloverfield was frustrating because of this whole, “It’s cool cuz you don’t see that much” thing. I mean, I dug the movie, but it was still like, “Okay, how about a fucking answer?” I shouldn’t have to check 16 different websites to find out what happened. I know Mr. Abrams thinks he’s being all hip and whatnot by incorporating the Web into the movie and junk, but all that is is obnoxious. From what I heard, “Lost” had the same thing going, and it’s been 5 years with no real answers to super-basic questions.

Either way, I’m awesome.

127. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:13 am

^ latarian milton did it. its fun to do hood rat things

latarian milton did it. its fun to do hood rat things

*floor*

129. Rey Says:

LOL @ Cici, Big Homie, and BabyDoll.

130. G7 Says:

>> “Saved by the Bell” is the greatest tv series in the history of television.

^this is a joke right?

Have a baby by me baby, who the hell cares…

Um, I think you do 50…I think you care now! LOL!

^very good point…

132. Ghost Writer Says:

Oh now cOLD think it’s funny…….

133. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:08 am
    # BEZ Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:05 am

I wonder what time this happened. Like I commented in the Ice Cube trailer

My brother was shooting a scene with Fiddy last night.

He said Fiddy looked kinda aggy, which I supposed is normal.

Fiddy left the set around 5:15 a.m.

thats how Rey got here.

134. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:07 am

eh.. its really just no kids

^ i hear you cold, but heres why i dont put women in the same untouchable category (no you dirty minded perverts)– they’re adults who know whats going on. if they choose to entangle themselves with someone who engages in nefarious dealings, or does the dealings themselves— they dont get a break. only the kids are truly innocent.

135. THE-XFACTA Says:

CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:17 am
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:08 am
    # BEZ Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:05 am

I wonder what time this happened. Like I commented in the Ice Cube trailer

My brother was shooting a scene with Fiddy last night.

He said Fiddy looked kinda aggy, which I supposed is normal.

Fiddy left the set around 5:15 a.m.

thats how Rey got here.

————–

*Dies*

136. Ehblogspot Says:

I can hear Curtis now saying “I had insurance she just made me rich lol”

THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!

they dont get a break. only the kids are truly innocent.

^true… true. Yo green how you been, like you was gone for a minute didnt really get a chance to kick it. everythings everything?

138. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:17 am
    Have a baby by me baby, who the hell cares…

Um, I think you do 50…I think you care now! LOL!

^very good point…

if the bitch kept her legs closed, kept niggas out HIS house and gave the nigga the pussy when he dropped on his son, She would not have this problem.
    the problem with black bitches is, they dont know when to Fall the fuck in line. thats why i fuck with mixed bitches… u can supress the nigger side of them for a period…

139. green eyes Says:

^ iuno rey… ive been watching lost from day 1. yeah.. there are questions that need to be answered (the damn foot statue), but all in all.. dope tv.

140. Ghost Writer Says:

ya’ll cats need to stop knocking up ugly crazy broads.

thats how Rey got here.

LOL……88 you’re wrong for that….

141. Rey Says:

*smacks EG88 with freshwater trout*

Take it and like it, beeyotch.

*******

# G7 Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:17 am

>> “Saved by the Bell” is the greatest tv series in the history of television.

^this is a joke right?

lol… I was only half-serious.

142. G7 Says:

thank god for that greeeeeeeeeen, cold, rey, whudup?

ya’ll cats need to stop knocking up ugly crazy broads.

^they do have the best jumpie.

144. !Ven-Tech? Says:

CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

CHUUCH!

145. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:20 am

they dont get a break. only the kids are truly innocent.

^ im really good. took a much needed break, frolicked on the beach, alls well. how you?

146. Rey Says:

@ Greenie–I’ll admit, I’ve never seen an episode, but I never really had an interest, and everything I read about the show and heard from my peeps what did watch it, was always on some “WTF??” type ish.

PS, Greens, I left my tie over your place last nite. I think it might be swinging from the living room ceiling fan.

147. Nanyanen Says:

Either way, I’m awesome.

haaaaaaaaaahahaha

^the same, I’m taking a vacation starting next week, so Im going to recharge the batteries (ha), and inhale life.

149. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:23 am

ya’ll cats need to stop knocking up ugly crazy broads.

^they do have the best jumpie.

^ until they burn your house down

150. Ghost Writer Says:

lmao

151. Rey Says:

What up Siete?

Also: Reluctant cosign to Rich Uncle Crazy. I’m too passive to handle anything other than slightly low self esteem white chicks.

The problem with Lost, is from the people who watch it, they make it seem as though if you never caught it from the very begining your wont be able to sync into the plot. So with that mentality, fuck Lost.

153. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    ya’ll cats need to stop knocking up ugly crazy broads.

thats how Rey got here.

LOL……88 you’re wrong for that….

*does the Dame Dash Armadale Dance*

154. !Ven-Tech? Says:

From ealier’s ribbon cutting ceremony

*daps all*

whaddidup, I got Game BWS Radio 4…that is if niggas still check for Game at all

155. Rey Says:

lol @ cOLD

156. Nanyanen Says:

Rey Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:25 am
    What up Siete?

… who go to ‘photography class’…

157. Rey Says:

@ V-Tech– I like Game’s music. Dunno how much I’m looking forward to LAX tho’. “One Blood” and “Let’s Ride” got me hyped for Doctor’s Advocate, but “Pain” is just aight to me. Definitely not a lead single.

158. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*bad moon rison’s it up* *dies* 1 be back later holmes

slightly low self esteem white chicks.

^at one point I had a thing for them too, except I appreciated the really frail ones with dark circles around their eyes and walked some what hunchback. You know the whole inebriated look.

160. Rey Says:

Nanyanen Says:
    May 30th, 2008 at 11:27 am

Rey Says:

May 30th, 2008 at 11:25 am
    What up Siete?

… who go to ‘photography class’

And are at that stage where they’re over their exboyfriend enough to not cheat on me with them, but NOT over them enough to do awesome stuff in bed on some “If ___ saw what I was doing, he’d be sooo jealous!” type ish.

161. goodtimes Says:

i live like 5 min from that house…when i leave my house today ima fly over there to see if and g-units outside to smack

162. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Curtis vs. Shaniqua Says:

[...] Related: Curtis’ L.I. Home Burns To The Ground [...]

163. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Shaniqua: “Curtis Threatened to Kill Me” Says:

[...] I was just joking earlier, but let me find out Curtis really did torch the crib with his son and baby moms inside? Will this guys stop at nothing to sell more copies of T.O.S. huh? [...]

164. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Rick Ross - Mafia Music Says:

[...] ya bills, can’t wait to pay ya rent/Curtis Jackson, baby mama ain’t looking for a cent/Burn the house down, you gotta buy another/Don’t forget the gas can, jealous stupid [...]