Video: Kanye West ft. Chris Martin – Homecoming

43 Responses to “Video: Kanye West ft. Chris Martin – Homecoming”

1. nation Says:

yo es I wanted to pull some wild shit for April fool’s

but apparently you got me on this one

2. west one Says:

DICKS EVERYWHERE

3. fifty cents Says:

lol

4. fifty cents Says:

only thing is i wonder why ye shot part of the video in front of the PJs when he was never raised anywhere near there — oh well, artistic license

all in, this is a really really really dope video

5. Peter Turbo Says:

shut the fuck up nerds

6. nation Says:

>> get ready for four or five months of hipsters wearing arafat scarves, flannels, and down vests

are you gay or blind… that shit’s been happening for months

7. PG Says:

nice nice :)

8. sleep Says:

I wake up every morning to jay “beach chair” & “don’t u know” blasting from my ihome that song motivates me

9. sleep Says:

I’m afraid of dying I’m afraid of not trying every day hit everyday hit every wave like I’m hawian I don’t surf the net no I’ve never been on myspace too bust carving out my space in this world…. Sean carter great poet of the 21st century

10. nation Says:

I used to have Beach Chair as an alarm… smfh I can’t listen to that song… ever again… my ears start bleeding when I hear it

11. monique r. Says:

why is common trying to be mase?

12. racial Says:

nice photography man. that silhouette effect rules

13. chea Says:

# nation Says:
    March 31st, 2008 at 11:39 pm

are you gay or blind… that shit’s been happening for months

nah not really, lots of “streetwear” (*cringes*) brands have been doing flannels, and lots of brands have been doing overpriced j. crew down vests, and lots of hipsters have been doing arafat scarves, but this combo will be exactly reproduced to the thread by hipsters worldwide

for better or worse, that’s yeezy’s effect on the market

lots of dudes (jay, puff, etc.) once enjoyed trendsetter status but none of them have had cats clamoring this fucking hard to exactly reproduce every look down to the fit and the color, yeezy is on his own for that

14. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can’t be fucking serious fam. Let me guess your going to say Kanye started this too..

15. Paperstacker Says:

This is one of the best Kanye videos I’ve seen though. Really brings the song to life. Another one of those songs that sounds so much better with a visual added to it.

16. P_Ave Says:

this video is dope.

n e body ever see the third version of jesus walks? that shit disturbs me.

17. Biddick Louvear Says:

Kewl song and video

18. Pew Knaknee Zukkir Says:

hey I like this song

This song is 5 years old (on the I’m Good or Get Well Soon mixtape). The original beat was better.

Smh @ random, pointless close-ups of Lonnie rockin’ his schmedium pleather.

20. LuBara Simpkins Says:

I absolutely love the beat, but the lad’s lyrics does not fit it for some reason. It reminds me of my old piano recital.

21. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 1st, 2008 at 12:59 am

Smh @ random, pointless close-ups of Lonnie rockin’ his schmedium pleather.

^^^LOL!

that common cameo was mad random

and

original w/ john legend >>>>>>>>>>>>> homecoming with chris martin

22. jb142 Says:

Smh @ random, pointless close-ups of Lonnie rockin’ his schmedium pleather.

^^^LOL!

that common cameo was mad random

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wait random? of course he should be in this vid… “i used to love h.e.r.” was the whole inspiration behind this song… but i agree, he lookin mad tacky.

23. Chin' Chilla Says:

original w/ john legend >>>>>>>>>>>>> homecoming with chris martin

Anyone got a link?

24. sleep Says:

This song is 5 yrs old but other rappers should do that same is you have a hot song on a mixtape put that shit on your album cause the chances are that 50% of the people who buy your album never heard it before

25. 911 Says:

*looks around*

Whenever I’m out of town, I play this right before a ninja dose off…

LF: Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman is in my top 5 shows right now…I’d pay good money if dude had a travel setup where he took you on a culinary tour.

Refuses to over analyze a music video. Plays it again.

26. 911 Says:

He just ate sour kraut pie?!?!

This video has flu like symptoms. I need the ipod version…asap word to Clifford Harris.

27. B.L. Holla Says:

love my city gettin represented da song is old but ay still love it tho

can you say chi-city!!!!!!?

28. 911 Says:

Yeah its confirmed this is doo doo in a 747. Shits fly.

Yeezy got a vision that’s clearer than avian.

Nation moderate my new moniker…in 7 seconds…

And then I’m ghost.

29. Ty Says:

# 911 Says:
    April 1st, 2008 at 1:51 am

He just ate sour kraut pie?!?!

^^^^LOL….

30. 911 aka I am Legend got famous only holler at mannequin bitches Says:

Moderate a Bossssssssssss. We da Beessssssssssss!
    Who!!!!! We Niiiiiiiggggggguuuuuhhhhhhh!

31. That Man Says:

I expect hate on Kanye for something here (this shit is old, Chris Martin is a herb,etc ), but I really like this video. That is all.

32. 911 aka I am Legend got famous only holler at mannequin bitches Says:

Emails the proprietor of Nah Right.

33. 911 Says:

# 911 aka I am Legend got famous only holler at mannequin bitches Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    April 1st, 2008 at 2:00 am

Moderate a Bossssssssssss. We da Beessssssssssss!
    Who!!!!! We Niiiiiiiggggggguuuuuhhhhhhh!

April 1st, 2008 at 2:07 am

Emails the proprietor of Nah Right.

34. Vatic Says:

April 1st, 2008 at 2:00 am

Moderate a Bossssssssssss. We da Beessssssssssss!
    Who!!!!! We Niiiiiiiggggggguuuuuhhhhhhh!

35. It Was Written Says:

April 1st, 2008 at 2:07 am

Emails the proprietor of Nah Right.

36. 911 Says:

*Is padding the stats*

37. 911 aka I am Legend got famous only holler at mannequin bitches Says:

*IS george bushin’ the numbers*

38. 911 Says:

April 1st, 2008 at 2:11 am

*Is george bushin’ the numbers*

SUM BITCH And you the trivial canadian is reading every fucking comment.

Storms off. To keep from punching the tech analyst.

39. Video: Kanye ft. Chris Martin- Homecoming « Gt271 Says:

[...] posted with vodpod No Comments so far Leave a comment RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI Leave a comment Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTMLallowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> [...]

40. Donnie Says:

More wonderful work from Kanye West.

41. Bonez Says:

my song dunks is better

myspace.com/knowledgebonezmixtapes

42. thekid10705 Says:

Freshhhh!! Love the concept of the video to portray the song..I love the Chi’ such a dope city, well done mate…the song kinda reminds me of common’s “i use to love her”.? anyone?

43. creamkris Says:

did u seriously ask why common is trying to be mase? LOL do you always shit out of your mouth?