Video: DMX in The Last Hour

Here’s a clip of X in his new straight to DVD flick The Last Hour.

Previously: The Last Hour Trailer

50 Responses to “Video: DMX in The Last Hour”

1. Willy Swagger Says:

GETS IT IN TOUGH!

2. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

HE SMOKED HIS LAST HOUR!

3. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

HE SMOKED HIS LAST HOUR!

4. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

Plug Says:

March 31st, 2008 at 2:15 pm
    @ fux

I thought ole boy was sending explicit ish to ole girl. I dont think you can get canned for askin someone what they like to eat and sending e flowers. now when he sends a pic of himself holdin his john, you might have to give him the boot. nhjic

^^^co-sign….everyone has tried to fuck a work bopper at least once. unless he’s talking that bill o’reilly shit, i don’t see how you can fire him.

“i’ll massage your boobs with my loofah!”

5. Pdolo Says:

This is what happens when a crackhead needs money and know directors who feel bad for him.

6. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

fux, smh @ the whole shenanigan with the creepy email dude, shit is hilarious how you live-blog that shit, definitely the best posts in a while lol

7. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

i think white people and girls are the only ones who use the word “boobs” to describe breasts.

8. Willy Swagger Says:

“Police say the 37-year-old ex-Laker was seen failing to stop at a limit line around 2:30 a.m. Saturday. When officers pulled over the car, they found it had been reported stolen from South Los Angeles. Rider was booked for investigation of driving a car without the owner’s consent. He’s jailed on $25,000 bail.

Rider played at UNLV before starting his pro career in 1993. He played with the Minnesota Timberwolves, Portland Trail Blazers, Atlanta Hawks, Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets before ending his career in 2001. But Rider had a string of arrests both during and after his career for drug use, assault and other crimes. Last year, he pleaded guilty in Marin County to several charges, including felony cocaine possession, battery and evading a police officer.”

9. Plug Says:

For all you dads out there, be sure to give your baby’s mother at least 5 on it to keep yourself out of jail. Going to jail for not paying child support is stupid…
    ——–
    the messeed up thing about chid support is if you lose your job, the support meter keeps tallying. Thats how cats end up in the hole. If you dont work for a few months, you focked. Plug Jr’s mom be threatening me on the child support.

Baby moms: I gonna file child support on you.

Plug: I dont give a fock. I’m Plug muhfuggin Industries. I’m a winner! I cant lose.

Baby moms: you’ll never see yo son again

Plug: yeah you say that until you wanna go to the club. Then you sing a different tune. I’m getting off the phone. One of my yoes is calling

*baby moms keys car*

*goes to maaco the next week for a fresh paint job*

*goes thru the hood sounds at maximum volume shining and grinning*

10. Willy Swagger Says:

Ya he aint getting canned. its whatever dude just comes off looking lame and people will get the word that he is a jackass, but thats it.

I like the Word ‘Chichis’ for tittays

11. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

also fux how did you not know pinky – are you saying you don’t fucks with prOn?

12. AD Says:

ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

March 31st, 2008 at 2:20 pm
    HE SMOKED HIS LAST HOUR!

^^^^^

ROTFLMAO!

“Faggot cops can’t touch me!!!! I’m out here smokin weed, speedin, goin through red lights, fuck it!!!! That’s me…untouchable!!!!”

13. The Truth... Says:

hahahahaha……is this shit supposed to look horrible on purpose?!

14. Willy Swagger Says:

Wavy I said I dont know much about p0rn and dont watch it cuz my mind is currupted as it is, I dont want to fuck with my mojo. I get a hard on watching youtube chicks dropping it, so I like to keep it simple. Mind you I have watched p0rn just dont watch it often if ever

15. George Spinehitter aka Dick Stallion aka Uncle Rico Says:

smh @ multiple split personalities in building

16. Willy Swagger Says:

who is uncle rico?

17. nation Says:

has anybody heard of “DMX April”

18. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 31st, 2008 at 2:27 pm

that’s the best way to be

i’ll eff with it on the occasional tip but i still like to stay abreast of all the starlets, for instance angel dark is terrific to be specific as is gianna michaels

19. pockets Says:

also fux how did you not know pinky – are you saying you don’t fucks with prOn?

^i just watch clips of movie scenes on a certain website…prOn gives u flying prOn viruses

20. Willy Swagger Says:

I know I went to some strip club and the chick stripping was a p0rn star that came out in ‘Old School’………chick was wack

21. pockets Says:

who is uncle rico?

^from napolean dynamite

22. pockets Says:

I know I went to some strip club

^u dont knwo how many times my broskis and i have said “yeaaa woo we going to a strip club today!?” only to end up playing uno for hours on end.

23. Willy Swagger Says:

*daps Pockets* Yo I meant who is Uncle Rico on NAH……..LOL at Broskis

24. George Spinehitter aka Dick Stallion aka Uncle Rico Says:

@ AD

I’m gonna tell you somethin’ right now, AD… While you’re out there playing patty cake with your friend Babydoll, your Uncle Rico is makin’ 120 bucks.

*Turns to Babydoll*

Sorry Ma’am, it seems my nephew forgot his manners…Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Uncle Rico. Back in ‘82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile… excuse me minute?

*Mugs AD*

AD, you know we can’t afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you’re at it.

25. pockets Says:

Baby moms: you’ll never see yo son again

^*signs off*

26. slick willie Says:

# nation Says:
    March 31st, 2008 at 2:32 pm

has anybody heard of “DMX April”

*******************************************

hell no, I don’t think anyone heard that shit.lol

but it’s this new cat from pistolvania just got signed to warner

27. pockets Says:

yo uncle rico who is u, u may be a dick stallion but im a jizz unicorn

28. BabyDoll Says:

George Spinehitter aka Dick Stallion aka Uncle Rico Says:

March 31st, 2008 at 2:38 pm
    @ AD

*Turns to Babydoll*

*Mugs AD*

^LOL

29. Willy Swagger Says:

*blogs from Jon B perspective*

30. pockets Says:

im in my computer lab, i just let out a nasty fart. these people are gonna smell it in like three seconds and im already gonna be ghost they dont have a clue.

peace.

31. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

pockets Says:

March 31st, 2008 at 2:43 pm

peace.

i know you had paki food last night too so that shit is going to shake the foundations of that fucking computer lab smh

32. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

pockets Says:

March 31st, 2008 at 2:43 pm

peace.

you’re THAT guy, huh?

ol’ stinky-ass nasty food eatin-ass nicka

33. pockets Says:

yo wavy just talk to the hand cuz the face aint listening

34. Willy Swagger Says:

Old slang

“whats his face” ………..STILL LOL at that shit

35. pockets Says:

oh man by accident it didnt come out silent it came out fresh n mean…a bunch of people started mean muggin me. i had to think of somethign quick so i just said “same team, same team.” the said oh aii, but then when they realized that made no sense i was already ghost. peace.

36. Willy Swagger Says:

*dead*

37. Crossbow Says:

smmfh@ wasting my rapidshare acct. to download this shit. I lost.

38. poptart pete Says:

whens the last time x put out anything good

39. Crossbow Says:

^Homie don’t even get his props for being the dude that brought the between the legs dunk to the masses.

40. Biddick Louvear Says:

hey DMX is falling off man

41. Biddick Louvear Says:

How can I be moderated

42. Biddick Louvear Says:

Can you moderate me please?

43. filmmy P Says:

look like a bunch of bullshit 2 me!

44. Biddick Louvear Says:

what Is going on?, I have been a lurker for a minute and wanted to comment

45. Bizzo Says:

That’s the wackest “performance” I have ever seen. He makes Seagal look like Robert Deniro. Think about it.

46. Ron Says:

First X start smoking them rocks again…now they put that nigga in a shiny suit. Them crackers ruining all our heroes lol!

47. Concept Says:

Its crazy tho cause there’s some good actors in this like the dude from Kill Bill and the dude from Goodfellas. They must need the money real bad

48. Concept Says:

SON OF A BITCH!……pause…..we’re locked in. LOL!!!!!!!1

49. RazLDN Says:

damn……..that was embaressin to even watch loll

50. kaliyah Says:

you sut of a bitch love fuck off