Video: Mos Def – Your Feets Too Big (Live)

Michel Gondry on drums, composer Jean-Michel Bernard on piano, and actor Mos Def on vocals perform at Sundance House during 2008 Sundance Film Festival.

Lakeshore Records has released the original motion picture soundtrack for BE KIND REWIND. The album features classic Fats Waller cuts performed by the film’s star Mos Def, writer/director Michel Gondry and composer Jean-Michel Bernard, plus classic tracks by Booker T and the MGs, Fats Waller, Billy Preston, original music by Bernard, and a performance by Jack Black.

Previously: Be Kind Rewind Trailer

40 Responses to “Video: Mos Def – Your Feets Too Big (Live)”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

word?

2. Foekist Says:

Mos Def is one talented MoFoe

3. catch22 Says:

and actor Mos Def

4. Foekist Says:

…not because of this particular performance per say, but in general dude is ill. Lyrics, acting, etc

5. Dem Says:

Previously: Be King Rewind Trailer

6. green eyes Says:

anyone see this movie yet?

>>Previously: Be King Rewind Trailer

that’s a hint about my next post, no Clifford

8. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Will ferrell Is not that funny to me…Anchorman was trash….I’ll give him oldschool and a few others…but thats where it stops..

^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m gone, i cant handle another Ferrel/Sandler debate..

For the record Anchorman is pure genius…

Peace…

9. green eyes Says:

mos needs to mumble less

10. Dem Says:

that’s a hint about my next post, no Clifford

^ where’s the trailer?

11. Son of Ether Says:

^^Iverson was using Durant last ..that head fake three- then stutter step- then drain the jump shot move was crazy@1:34

LF: If Lebron “KING” James is appropriately named then I dont see why Cris “PRINCE” Paul can’t be an approppriate moniker for the kid..him and Tyson Chandler put on a aerial show last night..

__________________________

# green eyes Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

anyone see this movie yet?

^^^Sup Greeny? Yea I watched it online last night..wasnt too impressed with the storyline, the acting was so so…but I’m a hater of most movies so dont trust my judgment.

12. hip hop cops Says:

Be King Rewind Trailer > idiots still calling it “kingdome come”

13. Ghost Writer Says:

I wanna see this film…..it looks interesting

14. Enon Says:

that mos def performance was kinda hot…Didnt know he could do dat.

15. Son of Ether Says:

# green eyes Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

mos needs to mumble less

^^funny you said that..cause i was laying in bed with my desktop and i still couldnt hear what the fuck he was saying.

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

February 28th, 2008 at 2:04 pm
    mos needs to mumble less

***LOL….”16 Blocks” was my jawn, but Mos was killing me with the mushmouth (none)

17. chea Says:

mos is one of the goats in the game

mashallah

18. Enon Says:

who is an Ideal women to wife that’s famous?

19. Will U. Ho aka Phil da Advil aka Will Jacksome Jackson aka William Swagspeare aka Dick Widthenberry Says:

Inside Man is my shit…….nothing to do with nothing

20. catch22 Says:

Mos was killing me with the mushmouth (none)

but that was part of the character

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Little known fact- Mos started out as an actor, not a rapper….he was Bill’s sidekick on “the Cosby Mysteries”….I’m sure most of the Nah collective knows that, though….

22. Son of Ether Says:

The story was farfetched and the acting was’nt fast enough to keep up with it.(c) Siskel n Etherbert

23. Will U. Ho aka Phil da Advil aka Will Jacksome Jackson aka William Swagspeare aka Dick Widthenberry Says:

Enon Says:

February 28th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    who is an Ideal women to wife that’s famous?

^^Shakira , she is hot and stays out of trouble is a humantarian, plus looks like she can ride nice dick

24. catch22 Says:

Enon Says:

February 28th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    who is an Ideal women to wife that’s famous?

oprah. get me some alimony bitch

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Inside Man is my shit…….nothing to do with nothing

***You just like the title…you ol “two snaps up, with a twist” lookin’ ass nigga

26. Paperstacker Says:

I swear this nigga paperslacker is the ultimate hater on nah right, charlie murphy charactor on Dave Cappelle’s “Haters Ball” skit was based around paperslacker. And he got owned by 2x, lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol, You can’t be serious fam. Someone says your favorite rapper is garbage and you get all bent outta shape and take shit to the tit like I just disrespected a family member. I suppose my objective opinion only makes me a hater when I mention that specific rapper, not to mention you come here doing the same “hating” (as you would call it) on a whole bunch of other rappers. Ain’t that some hypocritical shit though. Niggas throw a lot of objective opinions around but all of a sudden their favorite rappers are off limits.lol, shit is all jokes most of the time cause these dudes are just rappers, at the end of the day they really bear no relevance to your life as much as we listen to or like their music.

27. Will U. Ho aka Phil da Advil aka Will Jacksome Jackson aka William Swagspeare aka Dick Widthenberry Says:

I knew that Icon and he was also on the one show with that fat Black Woman who always plays the mom, Yah that one!

28. Enon Says:

# catch22 Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 2:11 pm

Enon Says:

February 28th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    who is an Ideal women to wife that’s famous?

oprah. get me some alimony bitch
    ___________________________________________________________

lol, nah but I mean as far as their character….exclude the money

29. Son of Ether Says:

# Enon Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 2:10 pm

who is an Ideal women to wife that’s famous?

^^^Too late Ahmad Rashad already beat you to it.

30. chea Says:

catch22 Says:

February 28th, 2008 at 2:11 pm
    Enon Says:

February 28th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    who is an Ideal women to wife that’s famous?

oprah. get me some alimony bitch

*jumps out of world trade center*

31. JayDeez Says:

February 28th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    Inside Man is my shit…….nothing to do with nothing

Fux i just watched that for the 2nd time on Saturday. Very good.

Enon Says:

who is an Ideal women to wife that’s famous?

aw shit here we go.. I got a meeting now… i’m still this will still be goin when i get back.

*chucks the deuce*

peace

32. green eyes Says:

what up feces, icon, ghost, dem, foe, eskay, hip hop cops, etc…

i havent heard much buzz about it since it came out which isnt a good sign

but everytime i see mos in a movie i want to scream “OPEN YOUR MOUTH” (no whatever dirty or weird thoughts you are thinking)

33. luis Says:

GAY….just like esGay!!!!

34. Paperstacker Says:

lol, nah but I mean as far as their character….exclude the money

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hard to judge character as a lot of these broads putting up a front for the media

35. Paperstacker Says:

GAY….just like esGay!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol

36. Enon Says:

# Paperstacker Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

lol, nah but I mean as far as their character….exclude the money

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

____________________________________________________________

True but I’m just speaking in a general form….Like what woman appears to have good character..

37. Ghost Writer Says:

green eyes Says:

February 28th, 2008 at 2:16 pm
    what up feces, icon, ghost, dem, foe, eskay, hip hop cops, etc…

i havent heard much buzz about it since it came out which isnt a good sign

*daps*

38. Enon Says:

# luis Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

GAY….just like esGay!!!!
    _________________________________________________

AWWWW SHITT….It’s sweetbooty luis…..The origininal 50 cent stan/lover

39. Enon Says:

without Luis and Bugsy there would be no two-times

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Which show was that? I knew him from Cosby, and the old school Visa commercials with the WB cartoons, but nothing before that- was he on Thea, or something else?