Video: DJ Clue TV Trailer (Curtis)

216 Responses to “Video: DJ Clue TV Trailer (Curtis)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

uno

3. G7 Says:

*daps green, xfacta, crazy, soul clapper, mtf, jamz, snitches and da rest*

4. cMac Says:

bithc i might be

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Soul Clapper Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 11:43 am

LF: And a D’Angelo album. With a Preemo beat on there.

D’Angelo is still alive? Damn, when was the last time he made a song?? Fuck that I rather have a Maxwell album.

6. Hi Says:

damn it, I always wanted to do that and X-Facta messed it up, lol

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps Siete, Cmac, Soul*

8. Soul Clapper Says:

============================================

Oh yes X… D’Angelo is still alive.

However, he’s been on the Angie Stone diet. The brother looks like a cross between ODB, RA The Rugged Man and Macy Gray’s dad.

9. cMac Says:

I feel so good today.

I’m about to chase these dollars full effect in 08. Broads in 3/4 effect!

10. G7 Says:

trailer of the year???

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 11:48 am
    *daps green, xfacta, crazy, soul clapper, mtf, jamz, snitches and da rest*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! *daps*

12. Jamz Says:

7Gs…what up!

13. cMac Says:

xfacta whatup…

Dangelo gotta song on Common’s cd doesn’t he?
    Misunderstood

14. Soul Clapper Says:

G7, X, Mac, 88, Miss Green, Party, MTF… everybody. Are we good?

15. cMac Says:

*daps room* (again)

16. G7 Says:

more dehaven bafoonery

17. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 11:51 am
    G7, X, Mac, 88, Miss Green, Party, MTF… everybody. Are we good?

hell No! all the fat bitches @ work ate all the candy while i was gone.

18. Mac Brown Says:

more dehaven bafoonery

^^Question?

WTF has dehaven exposed about Jay?

So far this nikka really aint said jack shit!!!

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 11:52 am

more dehaven bafoonery

Niggas over 34 should NOT wear gay pride hoodies.

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

So what you want about 50 but he is the most entertaining and arguably the most important

21. Soul Clapper Says:

88… Po-Po drawing blood by force. WTF?

22. Mac Brown Says:

Niggas over 34 should NOT wear gay pride hoodies.

^^Please tell that to Pharrell

23. G7 Says:

>>Niggas over 34 should NOT wear gay pride hoodies.

^co-sigga

24. Phuque Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 11:15 am

X Facta=A nigga ((c) MTF) who has his own opinions and doesn’t let others influence them because of record sells and peer pressure. Oh I’m sorry I should just agree with everyone here so they will like me and I can make post on AlumNah?? GTFOH!

*daps everyone but X Facta hoping it’ll piss him off just a little more so he will actually spontaneously combust*

*no homo*

25. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 11:55 am

50cent + Gunit = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMMD-XeCFiM

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 11:56 am
    88… Po-Po drawing blood by force. WTF?

WOOOOOOOOH!
    *88 avoids texas*

27. Mark Twain Fame Says:

not a damn thing homies…chillin…listen to PMD…specifically “Vivrant Thing” by Tip (no Clifford)…this song was dope, and I was totally diggin it when it came out…people was hatin on tip for that album.

28. Phuque Says:

>>Niggas over 34 should NOT wear gay pride hoodies.

*AYOOOS every ninja 33 years of age and younger for wearing gay pride hoodies as well*

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:01 pm

—————

I think peeps hated Q-Tip because he went from the more conscious style to more mainstream. I maybe the biggest Q-Tip fan of all (nah),but I wasn’t upset when he made this transition. And I gotta agree with you, though I didn’t think the album was all that great it had some decent singles on it…

30. THE-XFACTA Says:

Who cares what age you are, why would you be wearing a gay pride shirt in the first place?

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:04 pm

(88 looks @ snitches hoodie…88 takes 2 steps away from snitches)

32. nation Says:

I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go

33. Mark Twain Fame Says:

—————

yeah agreed.

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I know Lil Kim looks like a mix between a meerkat and a crack yankers puppet now, but man when you listen to a song of hers, and she starts rappin that freaky nasty sex talk…I def get worked up

35. Digital scales Says:

nation Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:05 pm
    I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go
    but that dont mean that you should be rocking that pink polo

36. Soul Clapper Says:

Anybody hear Q-Tip’s “Kamaal The Abstract” album that never came out? Arista shelved it I believe.

I understand that he was singing on there…

37. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:07 pm

———————–

*Dumb Look* (c) Phuque

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

nation Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:05 pm
    I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go

Nation + MTF = http://www.tinyurl.com/2estum

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Soul Clapper Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:08 pm

I understand that he was singing on there…

——————

From what I hear he was talking in tongues (c) Raz B

40. It'smesnitches Says:

(88 looks @ snitches hoodie…88 takes 2 steps away from snitches)

Yeah right……u’ll never catch me dead in one of those

41. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:07 pm

Lmao… he said she was a Meerkat.
    Meerkat Manor > MTV’s Real World

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I understand that he was singing on there…

***Nah, but I would for real, for real smack the shit out of a random stranger to get my hands on that album

43. Soul Clapper Says:

LOL.

I think we can now add “(c) Raz B” to the lexicon of Nah-isms.

44. Mark Twain Fame Says:

“why in the club you dont make it precipitate?,
    you know make it rain, when you can make it thunderstorm,
    I’m like why, the world needs Sun, the hood needs funds,
    there’s a war goin on and half the battle is guns,
    how dare I throw it on the floor when people are poor…”

wowzers penny!

45. Mark Twain Fame Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:08 pm
    nation Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:05 pm
    I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go

Nation + MTF = http://www.tinyurl.com/2estum

lmao. I hope I’m DeNiro in that pic.

###########################

Lmao… he said she was a Meerkat.
    Meerkat Manor > MTV’s Real World

for sure.

Discovery > MTV

*daps Crazy*

46. It'smesnitches Says:

Lil Kim > Older Kim

47. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Soul Clapper Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:10 pm

LOL.

I think we can now add “(c) Raz B” to the lexicon of Nah-isms.

———–

Yup that or (c) Phuque

Same difference

48. Digital scales Says:

a 16 to hiphop

49. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:14 pm
    Lil Kim > Older Kim

***Kim Jong fuckin’ Il, North Korean Dictator drunk off the ass from slurpin’ Hen> Lil Kim looking eww after she unfortunately fucked her face up with plastic surgeons’ helping hands (nhjic)

50. Phuque Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

# Soul Clapper Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:10 pm

LOL.

I think we can now add “(c) Raz B” to the lexicon of Nah-isms.

———–

Yup that or (c) Phuque

Same difference

Phuque working on a new post > Phuque giving X Fantasia the e-time of day

It’s too early in the morning to ether you….be back later….

51. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Hope this isn’t true, and MTO is lying as usual….

December 28, 2007. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that rapper Nathaniel “Nate Dogg” Hale suffered a stroke in his Pomona home on Thursday December 20th. He’s currently recovering in Pomona Valley Hospital in Pomona, CA.

The 38 year old Nate Dogg made his debut on Dr. Dre’s 1992 album, The Chronic. He’s found his greatest success not in solo projects, but in collaborations with other hip-hop artists. As of 2004, Nate Dogg has featured in and contributed to over 60 chart singles including Regulate with Warren G, Area Codes with Ludacris, and The Next Episode with Snoop and Dr. Dre.

Developing…

52. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Nation + MTF = http://www.tinyurl.com/2estum

lmao. I hope I’m DeNiro in that pic.

###########################

Lmao… he said she was a Meerkat.
    Meerkat Manor > MTV’s Real World

for sure.

Discovery > MTV

*daps Crazy*

Daps MTF.
    i watched Taxi Driver like 35-50 times this week.

(88 shaves head, grips up)

53. THE-XFACTA Says:

Who is this dumb nigga Chris H? Why is he breaking down Hova’s rap lyrics like you can’t do the same shit with any other mc?? GTFOH!! Why do niggas think that if you helped them out that you’re in debt to them forever? Ok so you helped Jay-Z out 10 years ago, there’s no rule that says that he should support you for the rest of your life. I help an old lady with her bags at Pathmark is ’94 so now she owes me her life?

54. cMac Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:19 pm

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

# Soul Clapper Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:10 pm

LOL.

I think we can now add “(c) Raz B” to the lexicon of Nah-isms.

———–

Yup that or (c) Phuque

Same difference

Phuque working on a new post > Phuque giving X Fantasia the e-time of day

It’s too early in the morning to ether you….be back later….

————-

Well then keep my name and dick outta your mouth Razzy! (No Phuque)

57. THE-XFACTA Says:

# MiamiDaze Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:22 pm

@ X facta
    7 – 3

———–

I know I know, it looks like my team is finally being exposed…. I didn’t know how I was doing so well with this bum squad I got

58. Digital scales Says:

damn thats crazy about nate dogg……damn man alll this weeed im smoking and all this liq i be drinkin…..ima be fucked when i get older

59. MiamiDaze Says:

You still have 1st place but i’ll be lurking.

60. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Phuque Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 11:59 am

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 11:15 am

*no homo*

——————————–

You’re a funny dude Razzy (all pun intended), you start shit and then run away and say I don’t have time for this. We should have never let you Mexicans into the country. Don’t you have oranges to pick or something?

61. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Daps MTF.
    i watched Taxi Driver like 35-50 times this week.

(88 shaves head, grips up)

def dope movie. DeNiro is the homie.

62. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:22 pm
    cMac Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:03 pm
    Look-a-likes:

Crazy88 and Marvin Tikvah

Not.
    Look-a-likes:

Crazy88 and orig.MAC (cmac’s birth father)

(88 turns up)

63. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:03 pm
    Look-a-likes:

Crazy88 and Marvin Tikvah

***LOL…C’MON, Shelly…C’MOOOOOOOOOON!!! (n/h)

64. THE-XFACTA Says:

LMAO @ Niggas who write posts about what they did over Xmas and why they like Coke over Pepsi… Nobody cares nigga!! It don’t matter if you team up with 10 other motherfuckers no one gives a damn about you (c) Sean Coonery

65. cMac Says:

lmao @ billy jean

66. cMac Says:

c’mon!

67. THE-XFACTA Says:

There’s a fine line between blogging and writing a diary

68. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:29 pm

***that’s exactly why I don’t blog…yes, i enjoy Post Great Grains cereal, esoteric hip hop, Quizno’s subs, Scrubs, the works of Michaelangelo Buonarotti (none), John Edgar Wideman books, Wizards games/NBA Live, Enter the Dragon, and an occassional Henny, but that I’m pretty sure nobody cares, and even if they did, that would only be like 1 week, 2 weeks tops of posts, lol…

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Puerto Rico lost:

Street Festival Saluting Ricky Martin
    Dec. 28, 2007, 8:56 AM EST
    A decades-old street festival in San Juan’s colonial district will dedicate its 2008 celebration to Ricky Martin.

Martin’s international singing career and charitable work for children will be saluted at the San Sebastian Street Festival, which kicks off Jan. 17, organizers announced Thursday.

The popular festival, now in its 38th year, is a raucous four-day celebration that attracts thousands to the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan.

Martin, 36, said in a statement that he is thrilled to receive the honor.

The ex-Menudo member has long been one of Puerto Rico’s top-selling artists. His hits include “Livin’ la Vida Loca” and “She Bangs.”

Martin created the nonprofit Ricky Martin Foundation to advocate for children’s rights. He has also spoken out against human trafficking, especially the trafficking of children

music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=290301&Gt1=7702

70. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:29 pm

man up, name names. (c: D.Billz)

71. Phuque Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:29 pm

LMAO @ Niggas who write posts comments about what they did over Xmas and why they like Coke over Pepsi… what other people are posting about, complaining all the time & shit. Nobody cares nigga!! It don’t matter if you team up with 10 other motherfuckers no one gives a damn about you (c) Sean Coonery

72. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    There’s a fine line between blogging and writing a diary

***actually, a blog is a lot like an online, public diary…I’ve noticed that female bloggers are more likely to give up intimate personal details online, for some reason- I guess because they’re more likely to be able to open up (no pun intended) via the written word, because they prolly are used to making diary entries….

73. Mark Twain Fame Says:

——————————–

damn…jeez. starting of a ether session on a friday…and it’s payday…it’s a packed day I tell ya.

74. nation Says:

his man called, said: your time might be now
    they played your freestyle over Wipe Me Down
    they played it 2 times said it might be crowned
    as the best thing out the H-Town in a while

75. Phuque Says:

# nation Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

his man called, said: your time might be now
    they played your freestyle over Wipe Me Down
    they played it 2 times said it might be crowned
    as the best thing out the H-Town in a while

*immediately grabs iPod*

76. Digital scales Says:

ILL KNOCK OVER THE DEVILS CHALICE WITH MALICE. ILL PUT YOUR SON IN A HEADLOCK AND END HIS LIFE. ILL RAPE MY MOTHER WHILE JESUS WATCHES. ILL RAPE THIS LADY UPSTAIRS. ILL SNUFF A CHILD AS SOON AS IT TAKES IT FIRST BREATH. ILL SUCK THE HERPES OUT HER RASH. ILL THROW YOUR CHILD IN FRONT OF A BUS TO SAVE MYSELF. ILL TOSS A CHILD UNDER YOUR TIRES. ILL TRANSFORM INTO A SOCIOPATH BABYKILLA. ILL USE YOUR NEWBORN AS A DOORMAT. IT WAS LATE AFTERNOON WHEN I KILLED YOU. KILL PAKISTANIAN CHILDREN WITH SHARP THINGS. KILLA WEST COAST. LAST ONE TO GET THE HIV IS A ROTTEN EGG. MARVIN THE MARTIAN. MEMOIRS OF A DEAD CHILD. MEHTADONIAN REUP ANTHEM. NO SE. ONE SUMMER NIGHT I KILLED A CHILD. OPEN ARMS TO HUG DEAD CHILDREN. POSTMEDITATED MURDER. Q. RAGLAG. REFLECT ON KILLIN UDD CHILDREN. REGGAETONY TRANQUILLO. ROAST BEEF SOUR CREAM STRAWBERRY DREAMS. SERO. SNUFF FILM MUSIC. STOMP OUT A HANDICAPPED CHILD. SUNDAY DRESS UP BABY KILLER CHURCH MASS. TAKE YA BABY TO THE CLUB AND KILL IT. TECHNO UTERUS KILLING MUSIC FOR GANG RAPISTS. THIS IS WHAT A WAKE SOUNDS LIKE. TWAS THE GRIMEY NIGHT BEFORE XMAS. UCK FITTY COMITEE. WORDS CAN ONLY SAY HOW I KILL KIDS. XANEX TIMES INFINITY. YOUR CHILDREN CAN RUN BUT THEY CANT HIDE. YOUR LIFE IS DYING. BASURA METAL PESADO

77. THE-XFACTA Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:36 pm

man up, name names. (c: D.Billz)

^^^^^

No need to, bitches hate when you are vague.. She/he will respond

78. cMac Says:

stack that cheese has 700 plays on his myspace page

79. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:39 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:36 pm

man up, name names. (c: D.Billz)

^^^^^

No need to, bitches hate when you are vague.. She/he will respond

this shit aint no fun!

(joker laugh)
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

…come on professor, get the shit poppin. AND its friday!

80. THE-XFACTA Says:

@C88,

You didnt notice your Alumnah brother respond. Like I said bitches hate when you’re vague, I knew it would eat at his g-string if he didn’t respond. Ole Raz -B as nigga

81. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*daps Ike*

Thats why I stopped blogging…it just not a big deal to me, I’d rather keep wriitng my short stories and poetry in my notebooks and get a publishing deal. I felt like people prob dont care that much…but pretty much that shit was like part time job to keep coming up with stuff everyday and type it on the computer, while at my real job…plus like ya said ike, the topics are limited on what I like to a few months and bam…

rather just yap on this mofo.

82. Phuque Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:42 pm

@C88,

Someone’s mad (notice the constant Alumnah hate)….we probably would’ve hit you up about it, but we didn’t know which one of your 14 blogs to contact you at….

*shrugs*

sorry…

83. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ MTF- exactamundo…I liked your blog, though…real eclectic music choices/recommendations, right up my alley (no bowling)…

84. It'smesnitches Says:

cMac Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

stack that cheese has 700 plays on his myspace page

Something somthing something STack DaT cHeese
    Mother sister cousin STack DaT cHeese

85. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:42 pm
    @C88,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

86. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Shakes ether can*

*Hears ball pinging at the bottom of can*

*All Out*

*I’m out*

HATERS

87. Digital scales Says:

rap beef>blog beef

somone get perez hilton on the horn….

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Alumnah is a good look, because its a blog consolidation…like every contributor only has to write like one entry a week to keep it fresh, and it allows for different perspectives, even if 95% of the current content is written by FUX, lol…

89. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*shrugs*

sorry…

speakin of that…I didnt get a call sir!

*crosses arms, stomps foot on floor*

*runs crying to the corner*

“punk-asses!”

……..ha.

90. Phuque Says:

lmao @ X-Facta lashing out because he ain’t get a blog invite…

91. cMac Says:

LF: You wanna see some chicks with ass everytime you leave the house? Come to atlanta!

92. chea Says:

yo yo what it is

93. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Phuque Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:45 pm

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:42 pm

@C88,

*shrugs*

sorry…

——————

Didn’t want the invite anyway and in all truthfulness I like what you guys/gal are doing over there. So now if I mention a name I’m a hater?? Cam someone please post the officially definition of hater because it’s so broad it’s ridiculous.

I don’t have shit against you Phuque, really I don’t. You like to come (no) and start shit and then act as if you don’t know how it all got started…

I don’t have disdain for anyone on Nah except YaBoy…

94. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:47 pm

(88 spits on blog)

95. chea Says:

@ nation –

you ginally peeped the cool – what do you think homie?

96. Digital scales Says:

I BURN COURT DOCUMENTS WITH HIV FLAMES. I GOT ABORTED FETUS JUICE STAINS ON MY J’S. I LOST MY WATCH IN THE PROCESS OF KILLIN YOUR FAMILY. ILL ASH MY EL ON YOUR MOTHERS DEATHBED. ILL DO THE WORM AT YOUR FUNERAL. ILL DUMP A BABY IN A ASHTRAY. ILL FACEFUCK MISS BAISIS ARMPIT. ILL GRAB A CHILD BY AN ARM AND A LEG AND ROOF IT.

97. Phuque Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:47 pm

lmao….official launch is 08…we just did a soft launch to fix any bugs we might’ve come across beforehand. X-Facta’s just mad because I didn’t care enough about him to contact him.

*shrugs again*

98. chea Says:

@ nation –

you finally peeped the cool – what do you think homie?

99. cMac Says:

chea

100. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

ATL = 2011 AIDS capital of the world.

101. Mark Twain Fame Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:45 pm

thanks man…*supa daps*

yeah got one blog fan!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*does the running man*

*slips on banana peel*

never know…

maybe sometimes next year (ha funny since it’s a couple days away from “next year”) I’ll pop back up and post something…who knows…or I can just pop recomendations on here…

like that new free Atmosphere online album, Strickly Leakage (yada yada NONE), shit is dope… def need to dload.

102. chea Says:

what it is cMizzle aka the Prada Don Dadda

103. Phuque Says:

X Facta:

>>I don’t have disdain for anyone on Nah except YaBoy…

*blank stare*

If you can’t take a joke, I don’t know what to tell you….except of course that concreteloop is ——–>

104. chea Says:

i don’t know why i don’t be feelin atmos and slug

105. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Phuque Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:48 pm

lmao @ X-Facta lashing out because he ain’t get a blog invite…

—————

In all truth I wouldn’t have anything to add to Alumnah, I actually think you guys/gal already have a dynamic array of writers. I may not post daily on the site, but I do go there and check it out. You really think I’m mad duke? Come on son, I actually find this shit entertaining. I thought you were just bullshitting too.

106. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ alumnah affiliates- y’all need to get land and billz to contribute, too- that way, it’ll be a full fledged, official nah spinoff (no “Joey”)- plus, Billz can write a novel quicker than Stephen King, lol…

107. Joe 88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnaoVV46hk4&feature=related

^Carmelo anthony controversial guest apperence in the first stop snitching DVD

108. Mark Twain Fame Says:

whut up chea…

I’m guessing nation likes the Cool cause he doing some quoteables form the album…

109. Phuque Says:

X Facta:

>>I thought you were just bullshitting too.

I was. You took it all serious like you always do, home skittle.

Maybe I should type “lol” after each one of my comments from now on….

110. cMac Says:

ATL = 2011 AIDS capital of the world.
    _______-

I agree.

But I promise that these bitches are fine as hell. like the chick at the bank this morning…

I’m going to bermuda real soon though, thanks to the girl I ran into last night at the mall. I ain’t know bermuda was hittin that hard.

111. Joe 88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8q9m2z3e4g

^Commercial for stop snitching 2. It’s out already, go cop that.

112. Mark Twain Fame Says:

oh shit 88 you on almunah too…didnt notice that…

*goes on to read f’d up wild post*

113. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:53 pm
    # Phuque Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:48 pm

lmao @ X-Facta lashing out because he ain’t get a blog invite…

—————

FUCK THAT! NIGGA IM MAD, THIS NIGGA WONT LET ME POST “88′S PORN REVIEW OF THE WEEK” …with clips!
    fuck that!!!

114. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Phuque Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

X Facta:

>>I thought you were just bullshitting too.

I was. You took it all serious like you always do, home skittle.

Maybe I should type “lol” after each one of my comments from now on….

————-

Good idea. Then 96.23% of shit won’t confuse me.. LOL

115. It'smesnitches Says:

Commercial for stop snitching 2. It’s out already, go cop that.

Why should I cop it?

116. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ the 8 year old boy smoking weed & gripping 38′s in the 2nd DVD.

117. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Phuque Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

X Facta:

>>I thought you were just bullshitting too.

I was. You took it all serious like you always do, home skittle.

Maybe I should type “lol” after each one of my comments from now on….

————–

118. Joe 88 Says:

Why should I cop it?

^Did you check the link? Nuff said

119. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:59 pm
    # Phuque Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

X Facta:

>>I thought you were just bullshitting too.

I was. You took it all serious like you always do, home skittle.

Maybe I should type “lol” after each one of my comments from now on….

————–

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth!

120. Sepalot Says:

121. THE-XFACTA Says:

But I wasn’t joking about dudes making posts about Transformers vs Go Bots and shit like that. Who cares about that shit and if you like Jeri curl over S Curl… Shit’s disgusting B…

(No shots at anyone, just making a statement)

122. Mark Twain Fame Says:

nice post 88…

I spoke on it!

@chea- slug and atmos are an aquired taste I guess.

123. Digital scales Says:

yo whats better than being home smoking bud and watching sport center?????

124. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Digital scales Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 1:03 pm

yo whats better than being home smoking bud and watching sport center?????

———————————

Nothing… Well maybe Megan Goode smoking with you

125. It'smesnitches Says:

Joe 88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 12:59 pm
    Why should I cop it?

^Did you check the link? Nuff said

Just did…..but I’m not into supporting 12 year olds with guns and smoking weed……

126. Joe 88 Says:

yo whats better than being home smoking bud and watching sport center?????

Being home, smoking weed…………& watching STOP SNITCHING 2

I can see Billz shaking his head already (pause)

127. Mark Twain Fame Says:

But I wasn’t joking about dudes making posts about Transformers vs Go Bots

HEY!

thats seriosu stuff…serious topic with some real important info aight!

*pushes facta against locker*

*runs*

128. It'smesnitches Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:05 pm
    # Digital scales Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 1:03 pm

yo whats better than being home smoking bud and watching sport center?????

———————————

Nothing… Well maybe Megan Goode smoking with you

Or I’m hitting Ms Goode upstairs in the bathroom while u smoking watching sport center

129. THE-XFACTA Says:

B-More needs more people snitching. Then maybe the crime will go down some and people can goto the corner store w/o a .40 cal

130. Joe 88 Says:

^Me neither, I support them 7 & up. J/K. Well this & the first movie is making headlines across the U.S, &……uh, that’s really the only attention baltimore gets, so I guess bad press is better than no press, lol. B-More careful

SMH @ self

131. Phuque Says:

X-Fantasia’s 2nd response to the same comment…smh:

>>How can u tell I’m mad from reading something? I’ve NEVER been mad about some bullshit on Nahright.. For what? Anyone can read anything and get 400 meanings out of it (c) The Bible

You just proved my point for me (again). This is corny. Niggas is always explaining shit to you. It’s doesn’t even matter anymore (c) Vitamin Water

*knee grow vanish*

132. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ X-Facta, well atleast the first movie got a few crooked cops off the streets, so I guess that’s a good thing

133. nation Says:

>> you finally peeped the cool – what do you think homie?

haven’t really listened, honestly. HHSML is dope though

134. Joe 88 Says:

It’s doesn’t even matter anymore (c) Vitamin Water

^lol

135. nation Says:

yo in what song does Beans (or anyone else) say something along the lines of

… but can’t make you think it
    I could show you the well (or water) but can’t make you drink it

136. Mark Twain Fame Says:

watching STOP SNITCHING 2

I’ll skip also.

137. chea Says:

they’re all weirdos, deNiros in practice (sick line)

138. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Bitch i’ll cut’cha!

139. chea Says:

i wish you had the balls to fire back

140. chea Says:

i ain’t no ordinary nugga
    look around
    this ain’t what ordinary gets ya

AG was not on par but lots of the lines are out of this world

141. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Phuque Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 1:09 pm

X-Fantasia’s 2nd response to the same comment…smh:

*knee grow vanish*

——————-

Umm that made no sense at all. If you were somewhat intelligent you’d see that the previous statement was meant to be general and not a direct response to your comment. If you took the time to read and understand, then you’d see that I was making a point of how hard it is to get meaning and feeling out of words in the first place. My bible reference, I thought , made for a good example, since there are approx 231 religions based of the bible yet almost all of those religions have a different views about the same passage, verse or chapter.

So with that said what point was proven?? Don’t worry I’ll wait (c) Katt Williams

142. It'smesnitches Says:

Please don’t tell the cops if your close family member gets killed by someone u know did it……..because thats the street law…..

143. Joe 88 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 1:13 pm
    watching STOP SNITCHING 2

I’ll skip also.

^Well I guess it’s different for me because i’m from baltimore, & i’m familiar with alot of the topics being discussed in the movie, been alot of the places there talking about, prolly hit a few hoes that’s in the movie, & the replay value of these movie are priceless.

Skinny suge: I catch one of you rats on the streets, i’m put one of these boots on ya ass

*Death*

144. chea Says:

axin me for a porsche is like axin for a coffin

145. cMac Says:

jay z got punch lines for days

I need to listen to da art of story tellin real quick tho

146. chea Says:

how many times can i go to mr. chows?

147. cMac Says:

no-bu

148. pockets Says:

they played ur freestyle over wipe me down
    they said that it mite be crowned
    as the greatest thing out the h-town in a while
    picked up his son with a great big smile…

149. THE-XFACTA Says:

That first Stop Snitching also got Caramel Anthony a lot of bad pub

150. pockets Says:

hello darkness

helllo sunshiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee

151. nation Says:

hold up..

lemme move my bowels

152. chea Says:

pockets Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:22 pm
    they played ur freestyle over wipe me down
    they said that it mite be crowned
    as the greatest thing out the h-town in a while
    picked up his son with a great big smile…

*hands pockets a late pass*

see nation’s comment above

The Cool is an entire album of quotables

and btw matthew santos can sing his ass off

oh and gemini sings better than most R&B artists and can twist better than twista

fnf is going to be heavy in 08

153. chea Says:

if kanye, lupe and common make a habit of dropping in the same year, chicago is going to keep being a problem for the game btw

154. cMac Says:

stack that cheese got 700 plays on his myspace page

155. chea Says:

yo nation because you have “wordpress” in the URL of your website, it’s blocked at my plantation (and probably others)

can’t you just have it be wmdeeez -dot- com?

156. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Chea,

Is The Cool, better then his last album? The reason I have not listened to The Cool yet is because I was so disappointed in his debut that I vowed not to listen to this album, but I keep hearing everyone give it good reviews and it’s peaked my curisoity.

157. pockets Says:

He just sits and waits for them to kick in the door
    He once was a hero they don’t love him no more
    There was a blast
    Everytime he hits the floor
    His gift for not fighting an other mans war
    and if, they can get they hands on the mask that he wore
    on his face they can put somebody else in his place or restore
    to state the illusion that its safe, the faith
    that being a slave is so great
    as gas fill the room and rockses destroy everything around him
    he stands to find himself surrounded
    by thousands of soldiers that he once trained
    and never miss they targets heartless hello darkness

158. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:25 pm
    stack that cheese got 700 plays on his myspace page

yea…and? i got 700 songs in my R&B – classics iPod playlist.
    shout Out Al green.

159. Mark Twain Fame Says:

lol and *dying* at the way facta and phuque argue then explain then 2 seconds later start arguing… make up to break up…

Facta + phQ = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hXwtgxvxuY

160. pockets Says:

*hands pockets a late pass*

^wat am i late for? BESIDES break fast

when niggas gotta eat thats when shit gets greasy

161. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:27 pm
    @ Chea,

The Cool = http://www.tinyurl.com/32owpo

162. pockets Says:

YO IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A SONG LIKE “LITTLE WEAPON” EVER SINCE THIS WAR ON TERRORISM STARTED

163. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

Facta + phQ = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hXwtgxvxuY

————-

Nah I just put him in the same category I put most hoes in… I just ignore them!

164. Joe 88 Says:

*Shakes head*

Now that’s not what’s the movies about, the stop snitching street code is directed to the CRIMINALS, not the innocent nor survilians. Anybody that choose to live the street life has to go by that rule, if not any other one. How can you rat on another man cause you got caught? You just fucked this man & his family whole life up by snitching, you dig me (pause)? The rule never applied to those not in the game, if you’re a 74 year old lady & it’s a bunch of young hoppers making noise all times of the night, disrespecting you home, then by all means go right ahead, call the police, that’s not snitching (well to me anyway) that’s protecting you & yours the only way possible, but gettin caught doing something & tellin on another criminal for a lesser sentence is snitching. Just so happens criminals telling on each other is at a all time high, not just in B-More, all over, Skinny suge just felt like speaking on the topic, & it’s his right, just like it’s you’re right to disagree. Besides the movie is funny for more than 87 reasons

165. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

Facta + phQ = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hXwtgxvxuY

LMAO
    *daps MTF*

166. Mark Twain Fame Says:

The Cool = http://www.tinyurl.com/32owpo

^^^%^^^

wtf?!…ha.

167. cMac Says:

call ya man and say you’re gone with the wind/ but all u can say is “i’m cuming again”/ he on the line like “come again”/ you like “i ain’t comin home again”/ you tryna crawl the walls like the wall in berlin

168. pockets Says:

LU MADE A ROCK SONG ABOUT CHILD JIHADISTS WHO GET THEIR COURAGE FROM CANDY

WOOOOO

169. Joe 88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:22 pm
    That first Stop Snitching also got Caramel Anthony a lot of bad pub

^Yep, he claim he didn’t know the intentions & overall message of the DVD, but he was in the movie talking about putting change on niggas brains, smh.

170. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Weedman Calls with new crop*

*Clicks X*

*Peace to the Gods and the Earths*

171. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:32 pm

^^6
    NIGGA PLEASE!
    …nigga i dont wanna read shit you gotta say, Only post pics of Snowflakes!!!

172. cMac Says:

pockets Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:30 pm
    _______-

myspace.com/MRobMusic

listen to that cnn – war report joint

173. pockets Says:

Facta + phQ = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hXwtgxvxuY

^lol i noticed that too

174. Mark Twain Fame Says:

LMAO
    *daps MTF*

hey def a good song.

175. Joe 88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWSsQ-CzSEM&NR=1

^You whores got me confused……….about life mane

176. Digital scales Says:

Joe niggas dont get that….cause these faggots listen to hiphop and think they in the street….they think they have knowledge of shit thats going on outside….most of ya got it fucked up….

177. rex hussla Says:

I can’t see this vid at work, but I know that DJ Clue is about as wack as Whoo Kid behind the wheels…if you can’t at least blend or scratch you need to take the DJ off your name homie

178. THE-XFACTA Says:

Gives the bird to MTF and Pockets (no disrespect) for those damn pic and song. I would love to comment further but, That Haze is Calling Me (c) Me

179. It'smesnitches Says:

180. Big Homie Says:

181. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Stylistics were dope.

…prob one of my favorite songs ever, top 10 def.

182. THE-XFACTA Says:

@ Rex Hussla,

Why does your comments appear in cursive?

183. chea Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:27 pm
    @ Chea,

yes way better no comparo

Lupe mixtapes that came out b4 food and liquor stole all the shine and momentum because they were so classic

i don’t think there was a mixtape that could compete with farenheit 1st and 15th till drought 3

anyway

this album is just straight heat

cop it i promise you will not be disappointed

184. cMac Says:

crazy 88

u seen this one?

185. chea Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:29 pm

December 28th, 2007 at 1:27 pm
    @ Chea,

The Cool = http://www.tinyurl.com/32owpo

snortsnort = images.askmen -dot- com/galleries/actress/tori-spelling/pictures/tori-spelling-picture-1.jpg

186. THE-XFACTA Says:

@Chea,

No need to cop it, I’ve had it downloaded for almost 2 weeks now but i just didn’t want to be disappointed like I was after F&L… You’re right those mixtapes that led to his album had me hyped as hell about Lupe. I remember I was propping this nigga up (nope) and then he dropped that brick Food and Liquor

Ahh damn I gots ta go.. peace

187. Joe 88 Says:

I would fuck lil mama (lip gloss chick)

I lost

188. cMac Says:

time to go to the barbershop. I’ll be back (c) Terminator

189. cMac Says:

Joe 88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:40 pm
    I would fuck lil mama (lip gloss chick)

I lost
    ___–

multiple losses occur

190. It'smesnitches Says:

The Warm Air

08 NahRight records

191. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac + Chea…
    …both links dont work & try: http://www.tinyurl.com

192. rex hussla Says:

‘Cause White Boys type in cursive (c) X-FACTA

193. Mark Twain Fame Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

kidding homie. jokes,
    peace.

###########################

It’smesnitches Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:37 pm

yessir.
    *dappa dan’s snitchy*

194. cMac Says:

bad parenting is better than no parenting lol

195. pockets Says:

I killed another man today
    Shot him in his back cuz he ran away
    Then I blew up his hut with a hand grenade
    Cut his wife throat cuz she put her hands to pray
    Just five more dogs then could get a soccer ball
    That’s what my commander says
    How old? Well I’m like ten, eleven
    Been fighting since I was like six or seven
    Now I don’t know much about where I’m from
    But I know I strike fear everywhere I come
    Government wants me dead so I wear my gun
    I really want the rocket launcher but I’m still to young
    This candy gives me courage not to fear no one
    To feel no pain and hear no tongue
    So I hear no screams and I shed no tear
    If I’m in your dreams then your end is near

196. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:40 pm
    I would fuck lil mama (lip gloss chick

she looks like a dude in drag.
    if she was older i guess she’d be a Queen, so what do u call young Dragqueens? …Lil’Waynes?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

197. Digital scales Says:

I copped some MF Doom dunks…i won….i lost at the price for sneakers…but since im winning you cant see the lost…get that?

198. Mark Twain Fame Says:

rex hussla Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:41 pm
    ‘Cause White Boys type in cursive (c) X-FACTA

*daps rex aka bigwalt*

199. cMac Says:

200. pockets Says:

when did it get cool to give links that lead to nowhere

201. THE-XFACTA Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 1:44 pm

Joe 88 Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:40 pm
    I would fuck lil mama (lip gloss chick

she looks like a dude in drag.

——————

Hold up Lil Mama isn’t 18 yet??

*Drops Vaseline*

202. Digital scales Says:

yo cmac….who the hell is that ugly fish mouth bitch(sorry if thats wifey)

203. Mark Twain Fame Says:

she looks like a dude in drag.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

wow. lamo.

also damn I think pockets is gonna type out the whole albums lyrics on here.

204. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

yea, i saw that… she looks like she shoots up.
    See: http://www.tinyurl.com/37rrjy

205. It'smesnitches Says:

pockets Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:45 pm
    when did it get cool to give links that lead to nowhere

cMac:
    December 28th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

206. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Digital scales Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:46 pm
    yo cmac….who the hell is that ugly fish mouth bitch(sorry if thats wifey)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

207. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yea, i saw that… she looks like she shoots up.
    See: http://www.tinyurl.com/37rrjy

*clicks*

oh why oh why! why did I click that damn link. me stoopid.

208. It'smesnitches Says:

If cMac if thats your wifey…….sorry for what you’re going through and I take everything back…….

I’m out to lunch

*hangs sign*

209. Digital scales Says:

what up god
    body ya squad
    alaikum salem
    and wont stop till im dead or you gone

210. rex hussla Says:

mtf whattup…and props to scales on those doom dunks, I’m trying to come up on some new dunks myself…gotta plan it out right and get some that actually match my gear

211. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Digital scales Says:

December 28th, 2007 at 1:46 pm
    yo cmac….who the hell is that ugly fish mouth bitch(sorry if thats wifey)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*daps Digi*
    …That nigga got quiet… That “IS” wifey! LMAO!

212. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Digital scales Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 1:46 pm

yo cmac….who the hell is that ugly fish mouth bitch(sorry if thats wifey)

———

I thought that was Meg Ryan

213. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*lunchtyme*

notice the fact that I’m super gangster because i added a “y”.

thats right!

214. rex hussla Says:

I’d hit Meg Ryan

215. Umma Do Me Says:

Hot Single, Fade to Black, Hot Single, Fade To Black, Hot Single, “”””.

Also, Affordable or free PR for starving musicians at:

216. weezy Says:

new interview (video) with hot rod online. he speaks about lil wayne (“he’s hot, he inspires me”), his album, that pastor troy may be signed to the g-unit and compares himself to david hasselhoff.