Jay-Z December XXL Cover Story Preview

YN has decided to make a preview of the Jay-Z cover story from our December issue available online before the magazine hits newsstands. Peep game:

Jay-Z: I’ll Still Kill Pt. 1

124 Responses to “Jay-Z December XXL Cover Story Preview”

1. nation Says:

not you

nation half the time I can unscrammble your sublominals

nation half the time I cant unscrammble your subliminals

4. cMac Says:

its slow round here

5. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

boss HOVa.

come on Jay enough with the illuminati references already.

7. yaboy Says:

*hangs head after not being acknowledged by e fam*

*backhands cmac just for livin*
    *pulls out .22 to ether self*
    *gets arrested*
    *sentenced to 3.5 year bid*

8. cMac Says:

*jadakiss voice*

ay..you better get ya boy

9. OnPoint Says:

^^^^why is this song so f*ing good?

10. 456 Says:

elohim in the building

11. Jamz Says:

What will the game be when Jay REALLY phuckin’ retires on some ole’ Kool Moe Dee “How Ya Like Me Now” type shyt?

I guess Memp Bleek will finally have to step up to the plate…

Nahright….what da deal?

12. green eyes Says:

opne of the better interview of hov ive seen in a minute

13. green eyes Says:

one of the better interview of hov ive seen in a minute

14. 456 Says:

^i recall jay requesting somebody kill him already on the billionaire remix

15. cMac Says:

im so sleepy

i need 1230 to come around

“I think he’s one of the most talented ones out there. I mean, even more so how his delivery is than what he says. I don’t think some of the things he says sometimes are the greatest things, but the way he delivers it, that’s part of it. People got to look at that, too. That’s a big, important part of the puzzle. But do I think me and Lil Wayne should be in the same sentence? Me? No. I mean, hopefully one day. He has to accumulate work. Put some classics under his belt.”

^Translation: He’s garbage but he admires me the most. I’m flattered, but no cigar.

17. jigga Says:

So is wayne really on American Gangster or what??

18. OnPoint Says:

green eyes Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 11:42 am
    one of the better interview of hov ive seen in a minute

^Translation: When do I start my editor-in-chief-of-xxlmag position?

@ OnPoint

That song is ill though. I remember when Es first posted it. But this one is better. The visuals are bananas…

20. OnPoint Says:

green eyes Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 11:42 am
    one of the better interview of hov ive seen in a minute

^^I hear you tho, the excerpt had me looking forward to my XXL copy

21. Da PartyStarter Says:

OnPoint Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 11:37 am

^^^^why is this song so f*ing good?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Damn….That shit made me kinda misty eyed. Dope lyrics? D.j. love? Who’da thunk it. Best video/song I’ve heard in a minute.
    Thanks, Homey

22. nation Says:

what is up people

cOLD (shots fired), cMac, cocaine88, yaboy (don’t do it), OnPoint (cause he’s on point nigga! (c) curtis), 456 (it’s been a minute), Jamz (it’s been a quick minute), green eyes (i’m not washing the clothes left on the floor, i told you to put em in the basket), D. Billz (the basket i was referring to), jigga

shouts to all the lurkers (no lurker)… i see you YN, Joey B…. eskay too

23. OnPoint Says:

^^^yup yup…not only is it good to see them ninjs back on top, but the song is a real breath of fresh air

24. OnPoint Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 11:51 am
    OnPoint Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 11:37 am

^^^^why is this song so f*ing good?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thanks, Homey

^^^when that song came out I couldnt stop playing it……I dont think it got as much shine as it deserved.

25. green eyes Says:

what up nation

26. killa vam Says:

G-Unit “Shoot to Kill” in stores December faggots…tell that nigga Jay to fall back where people actually need a camal to ride.
    Better yet, go cop Whoo Kid’s Sabrina’s Baby Boy which is still one of the hottest cds out.

27. Jamz Says:

Nation…whaddup!

28. jigga Says:

what it is nation

29. OnPoint Says:

what it does Nation (the hardest working blogger/Kanye bloggola collector)

Cop my new Budden mixtape MM3…Eskay posted the 1st single this morning.

30. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

nation Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 11:53 am
    what is up people

shouts to all the lurkers (no lurker)… i see you YN, Joey B…. eskay too

yea Nat, i could snort a half ounce Right Now. *daps*

31. 456 Says:

what up nation. and the nahright nation. salute

them scarface track es posted are fuckin fire.

scarface > budden

say somethin different

32. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

456 Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 12:06 pm
    what up nation. and the nahright nation. salute

them scarface track es posted are fuckin fire.

scarface > budden

say somethin different

*daps*

33. Phuque Says:

*does runningman @ full speed*

34. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Phuque Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 12:09 pm
    *does runningman @ full speed*

*clips phuque*

35. nation Says:

long time Jamz… what it is

jigga… state your name par.

456 you tripping balls god

>> what it does Nation (the hardest working blogger/Kanye bloggola collector)

you already know me and kanYe got something for the masses

>> Cop my new Budden mixtape MM3…Eskay posted the 1st single this morning.

lol! yeah i seen it on your myspace: http://www.myspace.com/djonpoint

36. 456 Says:

*clips phuque*

^beat me to it

37. nation Says:

why the feck is it dead around here

38. 456 Says:

budden is nice but no gravitas.

scarface is the real talk. alpha dog. budden would be sonned in his presence

39. Phuque Says:

*gets up*

*wipes self down*

New post @ Phuqueland.

40. green eyes Says:

# nation Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 12:18 pm

why the feck is it dead around here

^ i dont know. someone needs to make something pop off.

41. jigga Says:

*still waiting on my answer about wayne on AG*

42. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

Go fuck a goat.

43. Deezy Says:

http://www.hadub.com has the best beats that I’ve heard in a long time. I just bought 3 of the shirts since they come with a FREE copy of their album “Affiliation”. I can’t stop playin’ the mix as soon as you open the page though. All of those beats are sick! Finally good talent out of San Diego.

44. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Lonely Crickets*

45. 456 Says:

^ i dont know. someone needs to make something pop off.

^*turns on flashing lights

*still waiting on my answer about wayne on AG*

*radios secu…

48. green eyes Says:

# jigga Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 12:22 pm

*still waiting on my answer about wayne on AG*

^ and your gonna have to keep waiting. and pick a new name sonny… jigga should KNOW who’s on AG

49. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Yoouuuu Crickets*

50. green eyes Says:

51. Thurgood Jenkins Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 12:30 pm

# jigga Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 12:22 pm

*still waiting on my answer about wayne on AG*

Good point..

52. THE-XFACTA Says:

green eyes Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 12:33 pm

———–

“Protected by Viper, stand back!”

>>yo craptastic– stop plugging yo shit like this is the homeshopping network, just link to your name.

and government? fuck government, niggas politic police theyselves.

54. Combat Jack Says:

^”^^^^why is this song so f*ing good? ”

CRAZY!!!, Yo, thanx 4 that. Master Ace stays staying relevant for the love of it. Juice Crew’s last man standing.

55. Phuque Says:

# craptacular Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 12:30 pm

that was a geat read. def looking forwarded to reading XXL this month

No you’re not you fuckin’ homo.

*throws craptacular a book on “How To Make Your Name Blue”*

56. Phuque Says:

@ eskay – I can’t get a hold of you by email for shit (nh).

phuquedaworld at gmail

hollaattaplayawhenyaseemeintheskreet.

lol @ crappy like ninjas still pay for mixtapes… online at that.

Datpiff > MixtapeKings

58. Phuque Says:

*triple post score crickets*

Atlantic Records holdin’ Tip down… because they don’t have a choice. That’s like the Lakers organization not backin’ up durin’ his CO jumpoff. Gotta protect the franchise player. Now, if Lupe even gets caught with a dime bag, he’s done.

…not backin’ up Kobe*

*rejects Jimmie Walker’s hood pass*

62. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yo ass is about to be missin, you know who gon find you, some old man fishin’…

63. 456 Says:

lol @ crappy like ninjas still pay for mixtapes… online at that.

^lmao

64. Thurgood Jenkins Says:

Kobe is the best.

65. FOEKIST Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 12:46 pm
    yo ass is about to be missin, you know who gon find you, some old man fishin’…

$$$$

wow. a dmx quote?

66. green eyes Says:

damn. mofos must be having a slow ass friday everywhere if even eskays coming around

67. Da partyStarter Says:

No you’re not you fuckin’ homo.

*throws craptacular a book on “How To Make Your Name Blue”*

^^^^^^
    LMAO….

68. Mark Twain Fame Says:

sometimes you gotta randomly quote the crazy dog.

69. 456 Says:

zzzzzz

456 Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 12:46 pm
    lol @ crappy like ninjas still pay for mixtapes… online at that.

^lmao

^Fo’ Fizzy… What it is?

On the realz, I’m bout to cop those old GUnit pre-GRODT joints tho. Classics.

71. killa jones Says:

God son across the belly

I’ll prove you lost already

72. Thurgood Jenkins Says:

Gotta love snoop with dre on the piano

73. green eyes Says:

bjork > new york
    a snitch on the witness stand > detroit, michigan
    stanky drawers > baltimore
    no wedding band, twins unplanned > portland

74. Mark Twain Fame Says:

if bill o’reilly was a rapper…

big ups to jay smooth for this…ha.

75. FOEKIST Says:

damn man my girl is the bomb diggity furrill furrill

I cussed her out terribly two days in a row and she STILL sent some sweetest day shit to the job and made my lunch. I better chill out Foe I lose another good one.

LF: TGIF

76. 456 Says:

^Fo’ Fizzy… What it is?

^chinchilla, mah ninja. what b-more gonna do without the wire?

77. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 12:43 pm

*sets self on fire, Dies*

78. Mark Twain Fame Says:

lunch time…

79. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Human Crack in the flesh (flesh)I’m the last of the best (best)One word to describe me (what!), spectacular, YES

80. FOEKIST Says:

My Aunt Tammy’s period stained panties > Most of Miami

81. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

what up *Crzy88,billz,MTF,456,GreenI’s,K.jones,Foe,DaParty*

82. green eyes Says:

triple entry on the junk mail list > foekist

83. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

foe,456,GreenI’s,Crzy88,billz,Partystart,K.jones,Mtf

^^what up

84. 456 Says:

smelly fanny(no engrep) > miami

85. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The AP reports that several record executives, some from Tip’s label—Atlantic Records—were present in the courtroom and were prepared to offer a signature bond in excess of $1 million.

GATTTDAMN! applaud Lyor Cohen.

86. Phuque Says:

*hears shots coming from greenie’s direction*

*grabs paintball gun*

*clips up*

listening to a song by Bjork you can vogue to > going to a city Will Smith wrote an ode to

87. El Feces Loco Says:

Waddup..NR..

LF:Greeney you’ve gotten real vicious with the slick talk and witty rebuttals since you’ve been here..Keep it up I’m proud of you.

*throws on his “EL FECES LOCO..I’m so NAHrcisitic”..hoodie*

*walks over to the NAHbar and orders a six pack of guinness, a bottle of Jamaican overproof rum, a case of peanuts and 2 large ashtrays*

88. Da partyStarter Says:

“…Once again, the judge with a grudge, they jury with fury to stomp on your mug,
    make no mistake, i called you a fake, you retaliate but wait,
    For the beat to come back in, stop slackin’ off ’cause I’m packin’ gyms,
    Clubs, jams, name ‘em all, we bring down the wall,
    Down with my crew ’cause I gotta be down,
    from MY PART OF TOWN, YE-UP”-Ice Dog of the Tuff Crew
    *D.j. Too Tuff commences to cutting up Kurtis Blow’s “Why does it have to be so damn tough”*
    PS does the Chaka Zulu dance mixed with the Bart Simpson.

89. FOEKIST Says:

green eyes Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 12:58 pm
    triple entry on the junk mail list > foekist

$$$$

*throws tomato*

90. 456 Says:

whut up fucku

91. FOEKIST Says:

goin to federal prison for raping a teeny > wack blogger named greenie

92. green eyes Says:

on a red block with a blue bandana > trip to ghana

93. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

tinyurl.com/2tvn9j

^^shorty right

456 Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 12:55 pm
    ^Fo’ Fizzy… What it is?

^chinchilla, mah ninja. what b-more gonna do without the wire?

^The Wire will still be here, just won’t be televised.

95. Tha BossMack TopSoil Says:

^^^Naw was born with that name

101. Phuque Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:05 pm

suicidal thoughts leading to a bloody wrist > plug’s punk cousin foekit

yeesh.

damn, no bail for Clifford.

103. El Feces Loco Says:

# 456 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:04 pm

^wut you know bout that wray and nephews? that’s a grown man’s drink

^^^Your point being?..haha naw my grand daddy raised me on that, guinness and jwray mixed with a bag of peanuts, a scliff and some pum pum…the effervescence of life.

Phuque Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:00 pm
    *hears shots coming from greenie’s direction*

*grabs paintball gun*

*clips up*

^ EES AH BAUM GEEDAUN! (c) the ninja who said that shit

105. 456 Says:

period blood in your nooks and crannies > being in miami

bean pies > green eyes

106. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

damn, no bail for Clifford.

^ damn. he must be kicking himself hard right about now.

107. Phuque Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:06 pm

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Copyright Infringment?

*phones Jew Unit*

^^^Naw was born with that name

*files suit against mother, father, all medical parties involved in delivery*

108. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:07 pm
    damn, no bail for Clifford.

i told niggas…

*daps FuckYouPayMe*

109. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

T.I.’s attorneys presented a bond proposal to the court asking that their client be released on a $2.2 million bond (with a half-million dollar cash deposit), in addition to a $1 million signature bond signed by T.I.’s recording home, Atlantic Records. The label also contributed five $100,00 signature bonds signed by five executives from Atlantic and Warner Music. Additionally, two $100,00 surety bonds from different bonding companies and the $1.5 million equity in T.I.’s two homes were also offered up to the court. A total of $5.4 million was presented to procure T.I.’s release.

110. green eyes Says:

big tigger’s gymnastoc splits > 456

111. Phuque Says:

^ EES AH BAUM GEEDAUN! (c) the ninja who said that shit Phuque

112. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:08 pm
    # 456 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:04 pm

^wut you know bout that wray and nephews? that’s a grown man’s drink

*daps yardMon*

113. green eyes Says:

The Wire talking D Billz TV Star dreams to New Orleans > stuck on Baltimore with all the fiends

114. 456 Says:

^cosign. wray was my first drink ever in life. i was like nine and drank it straight. my nose hairs never recovered

115. El Feces Loco Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

damn, no bail for Clifford.

^^SMH @ yall that thought different..I been tellin my people he gon stay in jail till his trial..the nigga is a predicate, flagrant repeat offender felon….with silencers charges..fuck the guns even.

116. Da partyStarter Says:

Wassup FUPM?
    I’m just doin’ my old school thing, callin’ folks Bob and stealing staplers, you know, the usual…

117. green eyes Says:

lost on the amazon > found in oregon

118. 456 Says:

videos.onsmash.com/v/VYjSb1bk2w7Y2BHU

^the things i would do to her

Phuque Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    ^ EES AH BAUM GEEDAUN! (c) the ninja who said that shit Phuque

^That’s who I was referring to.

*roundhouses Phuque before elevator closes*

120. El Feces Loco Says:

Judge Atlantic Records holds Tip down in court

I am a self professed T.I. music hater but as a black man I cant feel sorry for dude, who makes millions it, then goes to meet niggas in a parking lot for guns?..Who does that?..If the FEDS raided his crib first I would have more sympathy..TIP out there with fans asking for autographs while he trynna buy guns..Shouldnt he have assumed at the very least hey maybe paparazzi (TMZ, Perezhilton, Shanti from Nahright) is watchin me?..Like who has fans and buys guns in a parking lot?..Who does that?

121. Phuque Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:12 pm

lost on the amazon > found in oregon

*shots*

*fleshy part of the thigh*

*floor*

*pulls out Band-Aid (TM)*

*covers bullet wound*

*jumps up*

Being caught in a threesome w/ a tranny > Being seen for any reason in Miami

122. Da PartyStarter Says:

What ever rhymes with San Diego> Being in San Diego

Being surrounded by inbred hillybillies>Walking the streets after dark in West Philly

123. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

2 Camel cds in 12months…
    UncMurda,TruLIfe,Nore,Budden,FreeWay,Foxy,CoryGunz,Peddi= 0

that aint right. alot of them cats left the label for a reason…

124. C-Note$ Says:

Nigga need to retire or at least get married. camel got too many humps.
    Nas bout the same age but he dont look like he 70 and he married and doin big thangs. this nigga keep retiring and comin back. still might cop the album tho, listen to it then bump ether after that.. Nigga falll bac young.