Happy Curtis Day!

It’s a celebration snitches.

The mayor of Bridgeport, Connecticut has declared today "50 Cent (Curtis) Day" because the big guy agreed to talk to a bunch of knuckleheads or something.

Bridgeport Mayor John Fabrizi has declared Friday "50 Cent Day" and will honor the rapper with a key to the city and an official proclamation.

The rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, will also present a check to Hall Neighborhood House, an inner-city nonprofit group, and speak to about 30 students from city high schools as part of his charity work to improve young people’s lives.

Well in all seriousness, I have to say, that is pretty admirable Curtis. You should apply that same sort of initiave to selling records, because after 4 weeks, you sir are STILL not platinum.

Donda’s boy on the other hand, is well on his way to double:

Graduation: 1,409,411 Curtis: 956,762

344 Responses to “Happy Curtis Day!”

1. dockevoc Says:

first!!

2. dockevoc Says:

fuck all ya’ll

3. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

WE DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! nahright.com

4. G7 Says:

ennhh, wusup doc?(c) Buggs

5. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

Curtis won… somethin at least

6. G7 Says:

crazy

what’s the scoop on the redbone haitian? u meet her at work?

7. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

*daps “Dig’em’Dug’em’Plug’em*

456 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:19 am
    ethiopian face+brazilian sexuality and tan lines+south african ass+southern stripper moves+harlem mouthgame+jamaican attitude =the makings of the perfect bitch

^I agree. *buys Greyhound ticket back to the 212*

What it is chief?

9. Jamz Says:

Eskay…u need to steal another pic of Fiddy from the internet playa!

10. Mark Twain Fame Says:

another rediculous stab at Curtis’ heart by the evil Eskay!

I think you guys need to make up and do a collabo post. ha j/k

eskay…

becase after 4 weeks, you sir are STILL not platinum.”

^ UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

12. Mark Twain Fame Says:

this dude had some decent words about the lupe sitchiation.

13. Busta Nut Says:

From last post.
    G7 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:15 am
    whudup Busta?

I think you’re wrong about AZ’s beats. Production on 9Lives was fire, Aziatic a little too commercial for me, but had some heat. AWOL had great beats on it. Format took a dip in quality slightly, but still has bangers on it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good G, you??

I see what your saying son AWOL is the Az album i listen to the most anyway. I just feel some of his albums dont really flow together well and i think it’s his beats holding him back because no one can doubt his mic skills. I have this arguement with my friend all the time.

Who you prefer G7 Cormega or Az?

14. El Feces Loco Says:

redbone haitian?….She must be like 4th generation..born here in USA..grandma came from Haiti, got knocked up by a white man…redbone haitians?…i never see no light skinned haitians hanging on to them tires when they float over here.

perfect bitch

^oxymoron?

I still agree tho, what up Nah

16. G7 Says:

damn!! Ye is really pulling away from 50. First week the difference between them was 260K and now its up over 450K. I would have never predicted this.

Cold… what it is?

18. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:25 am
    crazy

what’s the scoop on the redbone haitian? u meet her at work?

El Feces Loco Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:28 am

NAWWWW, i was out that weekend when that BLUE MAJIC single leaked, i was all over that weekend, and i ran down on Ol’Girl @ this spot… The broad is pretty fly… and @ Loco, She was Born here, and trust… Redbone Haitian… she sounds JUST like rihanna with that Accent… im ready to cut of my old SugerMomma.

19. G7 Says:

*daps cold, mtf*

20. cmac Says:

man…anybody can get their own day.

my great-grandfather had his own day back in Michigan.

*welcome to the dap room*

STILL LMAO @feces “yeah I know dre, who dis?”

21. Big Homie Says:

Happy Curtis Day everybody!!!

22. pmass Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:27 am
    eskay…

“becase after 4 weeks, you sir are STILL not platinum.”

^ UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

=======================================

*ghost posts lol*

*ghost buys a vowel for es*

*ghost spins wheel*

*ghost lands on “Bankrupt”*

*ghost recieves consolation prize*

*ghost daps Billz aka “Pat Stayblack”

23. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:30 am
    perfect bitch

^oxymoron?

I still agree tho, what up Nah

*dies*
    *daps COLLLLLLD, BLOOOODEDDDD! (c: RickJames)*

24. Big Homie Says:

AZ got some lyrics. He is one of the most underated MCs in the game. He is like Jada, just needs a dope album. My last album purchased by Sosa, was Pieces of Man like back in 96 or 97 I believe. His first album was close to classic.

25. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:32 am
    Happy Curtis Day everybody!!!

Today would be a nice day for Two Times to return on that white Horse.,,lol

26. G7 Says:

>>Who you prefer G7 Cormega or Az?

^AZ > Mega, but Mega makes more creative songs and concepts, but lyrically Sosa is just flat out better.

27. cmac Says:

smh @ self…
    *puts down NahRight*
    *takes shower (none)*

brb….so I can stop wasting my damn water (no more)

28. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

I was listening to peices of a man on the way to work this moring

29. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

*Best Dame Dash Videos*

30. green eyes Says:

happy friday folks: crazy, cold, 456, g7, feces, big homie, billz, pmass, cmac, busta, twain, etc.

you know who else has a day? nappy roots. pretend you care.

31. Big Homie Says:

Is he giving out free Vitamin Water?

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Billz- did you ever get your Dane Cook tix?

33. El Feces Loco Says:

Waddup Cmac..Mega montana is not better lyrically than AZ, but his off the wall cadence and voice(none) makes him better to me. AZ is more like a incense burner…Mega..straight weed burner…they both get burn in the whip tho.

34. Big Homie Says:

Morning Greenie *kisses your hand*

35. Busta Nut Says:

Graduation: 1,409,411 Curtis: 956,762

Does anyone know the overseas sales for the two albums are??

I know Ye’ charted no 1 in the Uk & “good life” looks like it going to do big things, 50 not so much..

*daps greenie*

36. El Feces Loco Says:

I be Gore-texing to death-Montana

37. green eyes Says:

and hello to icon & plug as well

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

you know who else has a day? nappy roots. pretend you care.

***Aaw nah, hell nah…lol (-; mornin’ bay

39. Mark Twain Fame Says:

G7 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:37 am
    >>Who you prefer G7 Cormega or Az?

co-signature

mornin greenie m’adam.

40. El Feces Loco Says:

her Greenness..*tips bandana colored fitted hat*

41. Words is Born Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:27 am
    this dude had some decent words about the lupe sitchiation.

Whats good MTFame?

just read that article.. very good analysis of the situation. both sides mighta OD’ed. I just say “eh”, and wait for The Cool to drop.

42. Big Homie Says:

I know the clubs where you rock at, the spots you cop at
    Keep frontin’ nigga, showin’ ya Roley, getcha watch snatched
    Watch that, know where your moms shop at
    Gotcha block mapped and ain’t afraid to push ya top back
    That’s what you get when you borrow shit, and never pay back
    So nigga say that, frontin’ like you can’t lay flat
    You a rat, plus you started this beef from way back
    Cats you sip wit, even feel you on some flipped shit
    Thought I was twisted
    Beat that, been home since Christmas
    Got the word where your bird live, out in L.I.
    From this next bitched named Trista sell lye in Bed Stuy
    So nigga what now? Got the whole game fucked now
    Who you trust now? See you tinted up your truck now
    No need to back track, next time know who you blast at
    For gettin’ black clapped, got your cousin killed and nap napped
    Now the streets know, nuttin’ left for us to keep low
    Never sleep though, on point and make a nigga reach low
    Up in Brooke Dale, heard my little man took 12
    Jagged hook shells, doctors claim he don’t look well
    Left his mom stressed, now it’s time to bomb the projects
    Teflon vest, four pounds could make your palm sweat
    Put the word out, so vexed I even curse your bird out
    She don’t deserve clout, flippin’ wit the cotton herb mouth
    On Pottemscott, me and Wop, nickel gats cocked
    The way we popped uo so shocked, niggas made our backs rock
    Broad daylight, y’all hustle fake, and don’t play right
    Holdin’ shit wit broken clips that spit, but don’t spray right
    Clothes, cars & ice, hard to remember starvin’ nights
    Niggas startin’ fights, Narcs in the dark, cold cloggin’ pipes
    Starvin wifes, used to buy weight at bargain price
    Now we scarred for life, clog is desolvin’, slowly outta sight
    All illin’, navigatin’ four wheelin’
    Alcohol spillin’, marinatin’ on your killin’
    Like a contest losters fall, winner takes all
    Judges make calls, Kings stand behind the 8 ball (8 ball)

From the Payback. Ill verse. I need to find my Pieces of Man album. I think I have it on cassette though. smh

43. Busta Nut Says:

G7 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:37 am
    >>Who you prefer G7 Cormega or Az?

^^^^^^^^^^
    Co-sign what your saying, but personal taste i got to go with Mega-just..

44. Rizz Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:39 am
    Is he giving out free Vitamin Water?
    ________________________________
    thats the only thing that gets him money anymore
    so the answer is hell no

45. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:39 am

you know who else has a day? nappy roots. pretend you care.

(sees greeny walk in nightclub)
    *plays record*

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m thinking about getting into LEGAL ticket scalping…real talk…all you gotta do is get on ticketmaster when the tickets first become available, cop some seats, then play the waiting game (none) on ebay or craigslist….how easy is that shit? mo’ money, mo’ money, mo’ money….(c) Wayans Bros.

47. cmac Says:

morning feces and green

lmao @ pmass… What it is?

BigHomie… iCon… Greens… cmac… Busta…

What it is?

49. pmass Says:

Good morning to the Green-Eyed Candid……

50. El Feces Loco Says:

Niggas be sniffin like vacuums
    Reminisce to ’88, the year crack ruled
    I had Nike Delta Forces with them clear capsules
    5 for 40, crackheads like naw “I only buy from Cory”-Mega

51. Big Homie Says:

AZ > Nas

*still thinking on that though*

52. craptacular Says:

props to Curtis.

talking about record sales in 2007 = gaylord

if you’re not part of the solution then you’re part of the problem

iCon… nah, I aint purchase mine, yet… did you?

54. pmass Says:

Sup Hunnid Holla Billz?

55. Rizz Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:48 am
    AZ > Nas

*still thinking on that though*
    ______________________________________
    “death anniversary” Nas Won

56. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 9:47 am

^ you’ll get all those soccer moms that want to buy their kids hannah montana tickets mad aggy, but paying top dollar.

57. Rizz Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXm7rKdYvDw

i found two times’ comments on this post

58. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:47 am

shit like that will get you into the league of shadows…keep up the good work.

59. Big Homie Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 9:47 am

^ My boy (nhjic) does that and makes extra money. Go for it.

60. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Words is Born Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:45 am
    Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:27 am
    this dude had some decent words about the lupe sitchiation.

Whats good MTFame?

co-sign to all that.
    zup WIBorn *daps*, nutin much bro just chillin at work, laughin cause i unpacked a book called “Boners” and there were rhymes and illustrations by Dr. Suess. lmao.

also zup to cmac…*dappers*

61. lurker Says:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurtiiisssssssssssssssss

haha pop off

62. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:48 am
    iCon… nah, I aint purchase mine, yet… did you?
    ***nah, but I should have..they had presale 4th row tix for $100/each, now fools are selling them shits on craigslist for $500/pair…they go on sale @ 10, so if I see some good sellable seats, my new hustle may begin….Stevie Wonder goes on sale @ noon, which is what got my gears going (none)…I copped some seats from an advance seller for way over retail, because I know it’s gonna sell out quick as shit…the B’more show last month sold out in like 20 seconds, and around showtime, lawn tickets were going for over $100/ea….I was thinking about maybe copping some tix, and then posting them on craigslist or some shit, in a couple of weeks….

63. Mark Twain Fame Says:

also…

cool shit as long as he get that Guiness Beer gut gone…ha.

64. lurker Says:

shouts to 2x

65. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

“AND’LETS…RI’RI’RI’I’I’I’I’IDE…yEA…WE’DOIN…BIG’PIMPINNN”

66. Big Homie Says:

^^”There’s No Rapper Out There That’s Competition For Me” – Cassidy

67. G7 Says:

pmass, greenery, rizza, icon, cmac…salute

68. It'smesnitches Says:

>>>It’s a celebration snitches.

I know es…lol…I can hear Kanye bitchin’ about this shit now…..

Happy Vitamin Water day y’all…….ladies only

69. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

AZ > Nas

*still thinking on that though*
    —-
    lyrically? no. album wise…? eh…

70. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***The advance Stevie Wonder tix were a surprise for wifey, who is a huge fan, with her young oldhead (c) Michael Baisden, self…

71. G7 Says:

big homie, whudup

72. Rizz Says:

what up g7

73. Big Homie Says:

^^ Shooting last night in an ATL club while Trey Songz was performing. It is said that one of the three men that fled the scene was JT Money

74. 456 Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 9:30 am

perfect bitch

^oxymoron?

^*flashes siren lights

*signals cold to pull over

*requests to see cold’s nas stan license

how did you miss the reference to your uncle’s cut “the making of a perfect bitch”?

75. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:58 am

Kuntry ass niggas prolly fight’n over whos babysmomma got the most kids.

76. It'smesnitches Says:

Shouts to G7, Lurker, Big Homes, 88, cMac, Mark, icon, Rizz, pmass, D. Billz…..and the rest of NahRight….

*hugs greenie*

77. Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:57 am
    AZ > Nas

*still thinking on that though*
    —-
    lyrically? no. album wise…? eh…

^ I think you had that backwards. Well assuming youd id. You mean lyrically yes album wise eh…in my opinion, no.

78. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:48 am
    AZ > Nas

*still thinking on that though*

===
    naw. AZ doesn’t have enough creative songs in his catalogue that stand out. It seems like AZ rarely has a topic to rap about on his albums. He just makes songs it seems with little direction.

79. Rizz Says:

is it allowed to be a nas and jay stan?

80. It'smesnitches Says:

It is said that one of the three men that fled the scene was JT Money

LMAO……when keepin’ it real goes wrong…..

81. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

whew! them belle Island iced teas I was drinkin last night got me wit the watery dumps. I’m scared to be farther than 20 feet from the lil G’s room. SMH

82. G7 Says:

456, snitches…salute. lookin’ bizzy in here for a fryday.

83. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:00 am
    Shouts to G7, Big Homes, 88, cMac, Mark, icon, Rizz, pmass, D. Billz…..and the rest of NahRight….

*hugs greenie*

*daps Young Gunna*

84. lurker Says:

word on the streets is curtsy is lookn for eskay, i hope you got bodyguard money es, otherwise be prepared for a shower of vitamin water to get sprayed at your crib.

85. Digital scales Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:57 am
    AZ > Nas
    Yeah Ok….

anyway good morning nahright nation……yo i heard JT MONEY was the step father touching on joshua hoods body….

Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:39 am
    *Best Dame Dash Videos*

^You forgot one… and probably the most important one:

87. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea that is why I said Nas had better albums, but lyrically. Its a close call. I think AZ got Nas though

88. Rizz Says:

G7 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:01 am
    Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:48 am
    AZ > Nas

*still thinking on that though*

===
    ________________________________________________________
    cosign and again
    “death anniversary”

89. Words is Born Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:58 am

^^^^who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat who dat whoooo?

90. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:03 am
    Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:39 am
    *Best Dame Dash Videos*

^You forgot one… and probably the most important one:

(88 holds up sneaker)

91. Mark Twain Fame Says:

snitches, ike, G7, whomever else that is showin up…Zup y’all.

*daps 4 everyone*

Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 9:56 am

^^”There’s No Rapper Out There That’s Competition For Me” – Cassidy

^^^^^^^^^^

Uhhhhhhhhh yeah okay Cassie…oh i mean cassidy.

92. El Feces Loco Says:

^^Why niggas never wait for the cops to show up?..i always saw myself shootin someone then waiting for the cops to come..jumpin out they cars like “drop the gun motherfuckerrrrrrrrrr”..thas gangsta..shooting and runnin is pussy.

93. pmass Says:

Sup G7, Snitch

94. green eyes Says:

JT Money

^ ai ya-ya-ya-ya….. who dat who dat who dat who dat who?

95. G7 Says:

>> Yea that is why I said Nas had better albums, but lyrically. Its a close call. I think AZ got Nas though

^AZ doesn’t have one song in his catalogue or very little that makes you think…”how did he come up with that idea or concept” Nas has plenty!
    Nas > AZ

96. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

AZ

Doe or die- hood classic
    peices of a man- classic
    aziatic- classic
    9 lives- hood classic
    awol- frisbeed it
    the format- havent heard the whole thing but if I base it on the 2 singles: classic

97. El Feces Loco Says:

Whats with all the dame dash dissin?..that aint goin down today..today is Dame Dash day.

98. Digital scales Says:

AZ

Doe or die- hood classic
    peices of a man- classic
    aziatic- classic
    9 lives- hood classic
    awol- frisbeed it
    ^^^^^^^^
    do i really have to sit here an name nas songs??

99. G7 Says:

*daps digi mon*

100. lurker Says:

east coast rap>

October 12th, 2007 at 10:07 am
    AZ

Doe or die- hood classic
    peices of a man- classic
    aziatic- classic
    9 lives- hood classic
    awol- frisbeed it

^lmao @ nobody likes AWOL. Where do you rank S.O.S.A.?

El Feces Loco Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:08 am

^Nobody dissin’. We (me and Crazy88) was givin’ him props, postin’ the best videos he was in.

103. G7 Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:08 am

====
    you’ve been here longer than me. you should know nah right is anti-Dame, pro-Jay

104. Digital scales Says:

whats good Gseven….DUG em you missed an important az song…its called ”final call”….to me thats AZ dopest song…
    hes no where on Nas level..hes nice…check the song
    ”serious” its az and nas……that song is dope too

105. catch22 Says:

Two-Times Says:

July 16th, 2007 at 6:51 pm
    damn y’all must be slow today… drink some vitamin water or something…

106. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:11 am
    El Feces Loco Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:08 am

Yup, Dame dash is Still that nigga. thats wht i said “Best Dame Dash Videos” hes the star of “those” videos… Hov was just rappin…lol.

107. Rizz Says:

nas ≥ jay-z > az

108. catch22 Says:

dame’s peak performance was him pouring crystal on video hoes in the big pimpin video. i don’t think his career got any bigger than that

109. lurker Says:

illmatic>any other rap cd ever made

110. Da PartyStarter Says:

catch22 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:17 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    co-sign. Dame was at his ignorantest.

111. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

^lmao @ nobody likes AWOL. Where do you rank S.O.S.A.?
    ——
    was that after AWOL or before? which ever came out first was the one I frisbeed. He was on punishment after that… until the format

112. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:17 am

yea… Dame is that dude. Hope that nigga returns to Music soon. shit aint no fun no more. Niggas makin money but they not CAKEAHOLLICS.

“You’Niggas’Is’Broke, B” ~Dame

113. It'smesnitches Says:

Big Pun > Nas

114. catch22 Says:

Doe or die- hood classic
    peices of a man- classic
    aziatic- classic
    9 lives- hood classic
    awol- frisbeed it

^lmao @ nobody likes AWOL. Where do you rank S.O.S.A.?

never change is the shit.

“and as far as clout/ he said i had enough to bust in oprahs mouth.”

damn thats alot of clout

115. Da PartyStarter Says:

lmao @ nobody likes AWOL. Where do you rank S.O.S.A.?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Was S.O.S.A. ever “legally” released or was it just “promoed”?

116. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

whats good Gseven….DUG em you missed an important az song…its called ‘’final call’’….to me thats AZ dopest song…
    —-
    I wasnt naming songs I was naming albums. I must have messed up on one of the names. what was az’s first cd called?

Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:14 am
    D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:11 am
    El Feces Loco Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:08 am

^Fun Fact: The dude who plays “Aunt Jackie” was in 1 for Peedi… doin’ the Aunt Jackie. Lol

118. It'smesnitches Says:

Wat was that song with AZ feat. Joe called?

119. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

illmatic>any other rap cd ever made
    —–
    althought illmatic is a classic, It was never at the top of my list of super cd’s. I was more of a It was written man myself

120. Digital scales Says:

az first cd ”doe or die” nagger..you was right my fault..those are albums….damn az>nas????? plug you wilding……niggas just dont appreciate my nigga nas

121. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Woof!

122. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

which az cd was that wit bounty killer on it? Thats the one I frisbeed

123. Rizz Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rujk0twO8NI

^^show me what you got parody

124. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:08 am

aint THAT bout’a’bitch.

125. Mark Twain Fame Says:

so when the fuck is that DP3 full version and/or CDQ version coming out…is it just on that big mike mixtape or whut…shit jay should put that on A.G. cause it is a fire track.

126. G7 Says:

>>lmao @ nobody likes AWOL. Where do you rank S.O.S.A.?

^I like AWOL. No problems with that. So Sincere, Never Change, New York, City of Gods, Still Alive, Street Life, the Come Up are all heat!!! I think S.O.S.A. might be his most underrated album. The Source(when it was still a bit credible) picked that album as one of the most slept on albums of that year.

127. lurker Says:

it was written was dope, defenitiley over looked by alot of people

128. G7 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:26 am
    which az cd was that wit bounty killer on it? Thats the one I frisbeed

===
    AWOL

129. Mark Twain Fame Says:

also I randomly went to The Cool Kids page on StalkerSpace and they songs kinda well…cool. the pump up the volume track is nice.

130. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:26 am

Woof!

“DO’DA’DOG’KATCHA!…DO’DA’DOG’KATCHA!…DO’DA’DOG’KATCHA!…WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

131. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

I think over a 10 year period. az’s albums have definetly got more spins than nas’ in my cd/tape player

Top rotation cd’s

AZ peices of a man
    Pun capital punishment
    canibus Mic Club
    Prodigy HNIC

132. G7 Says:

>>Big Pun > Nas

^inconclusive. by Pun’s second album he couldn’t even breathe. He had a mic in one hand, and a brown paperbag in the other. He was falling off.

133. lurker Says:

# G7 Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 10:31 am

>>Big Pun > Nas

___________——-

co and SIGN

134. G7 Says:

AZ’s absolute worst album is the one that never got released, “Final Call” 2004. That album is trash!!! If your Limewire game is on point you can put it together. I rarely give it spins though.

135. Big Homie Says:

Only Built For Cuban Linx > Illmatic

Click my name and see why. New post. Get your nostrils clear

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:30 am

^Their album sampler is fire.

PartyStarter… I think SOSA was just promoed.

137. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

I tried my best to try and like puns second cd. I just would not beleve that someone could make such a classic cd one year and make a frisbee the next. I like his Greatest hits tho. it had a lot of free styles on it I never heard. it even had remy ma on there rippin

138. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

T-Pain Who?

139. Mark Twain Fame Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:35 am
    Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:30 am

^Their album sampler is fire.

PartyStarter… I think SOSA was just promoed.

yeah nice…
    billzie hook a bruh up with a link of the sampler…or send it to my email tankqds1984@sbcglobal.net

140. Da PartyStarter Says:

G7 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:31 am
    >>Big Pun > Nas

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wow.
    I remember reading somewhere that Pun was recording somewhere and he’d be in the booth with cheese twist, cookies and all kindsa snacks.

A debt is owned to Kool G. Rap from Pun and Nas. Was listening to “Fastlife” the other day and KGR definitely carried that song. Both Nas and Pun are/were “volume” m.c.’s, cramming more words per bar than the average m.c. But Nas on sheer output is > Big Pun.

141. Mark Twain Fame Says:

dman gotta do some work…be back in a bit…

142. Phuque Says:

>>You should apply that same sort of initiave to selling records, because after 4 weeks, you sir are STILL not platinum.

*floor*

basement*

*Hell*

*中國*

143. El Feces Loco Says:

^^^Oh i didnt check da links..I know how yall do I just automatically thought it was hate.
    ====

^^^Naw..Simon knows Dame is responsible for the Roc..he use dto think otherwise but after about a month of Jay vs Dame debates on here..he now see’s the error of his ways..

*Goes to Blocksavvy.com/internationalgrizzly*

144. lurker Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 10:35 am

Only Built For Cuban Linx > Illmatic

Click my name and see why. New post. Get your nostrils clear
    ____________

blashpemous bastard

145. lurker Says:

spell check

146. Words is Born Says:

to me, Nas has 1 questionable album: Nastradmous (which some people have recently called good… hmph).

the rest have been good albums if not classic.

yeah, street disciple was good. Not great tho.. but it has good joints like Sekou’s Story, Live Now, Streets Discple, etc. it was a very concept driven album.. and NO.. i don’t love it, but it’s better than alot of the crap thats been dropping.

godson was solid. lost tapes had hidden gems. stillmatic was a beast. i am is hated on only cause of how it was bootlegged and slight flashiness.. but i can’t lie.. i like some of the flashy songs. it was especially a beast in its time.

the other 2 albums i don’t even gotta talk about.

i love AZ, but album/catalogue wise i don’t think he’s near nas. Talentwise, he’s close. Maybe with more guidance (beat selection) he could be considered as high..

147. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Click-Clack, Bang!

148. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 10:35 am

Only Built For Cuban Linx > Illmatic

Click my name and see why. New post. Get your nostrils clear
    ____________

Don’t know about that, because the conditions were different. “Illmatic” had CRAZY street buzz because of ONE verse off of “Live At the BBQ”. OBFCL had CRAZY street buzz b/c Enter the 36 Chambers teased the masses to the skills of the individual M.C.’s in Wu.

Illmatic=OBFCL only because Illamtic was only ten joints.

149. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

150. Big Homie Says:

^^ Cosigns- basically what Im trying to say

Illmatic=OBFCL only because Illamtic was only ten joints.

^ I was talking about preference. I prefer Cuban Linx over Illmatic.

151. deepdish Says:

i like 50, but i can’t help but laugh at all those quotes leading up to the album drop about “if jay is supposedly the biggest in the game right now, why did it take so long for him to go platinum with Kingdom Come?”

*sigh*

152. lurker Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 10:52 am

# Big Homie Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 10:35 am

Only Built For Cuban Linx > Illmatic

Click my name and see why. New post. Get your nostrils clear
    ____________

Illmatic=OBFCL only because Illamtic was only ten joints.
    ___________________-

its simpler than that….Nas>any mc in wutang, illmatic has the most beautiful mold of beats and lyrics together to create a complete masterpiece, raekwon cuban linx was a dope album no doubt but to me just not comparable to illmatic

*floor*

basement*

*Hell*

*中國*

^wow! thats probably thee most creative of em all.

154. nation Says:

Dame > Jay

…..

…..

> Biggs

155. lurker Says:

i throw on illmatic and listen to the whole shit every time without skippin one song and i never get sick of it…its just unfuckwittable

^you’ve almost got it, only thing I disagree with is the not comparable part, percentage wise illmatic 100% OBFCL 98.9% Reasonable Doubt 98.5%, Supreme Clientel 97.9% etc…

157. lurker Says:

The hardest thing for me is to decide between RD and illmatic…jesus christ.

158. Da PartyStarter Says:

Good lookin ou ton the Mobb Shit. Yo, anybody got a link to that King Sun Jiont off of “Dowop 95 Live” when he was coming at Tupac? THAT was the Shizniaat!!!

159. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

1. reasonable doubt
    2. illmatic
    3. the big picture
    4. ready to die
    5. the chronic
    ___________

nice set list playa, similar to mine, however
    1.illmatic
    2. reasonable doubt
    3. redman muddy waters
    4. life after death
    5. doggystyle

that bein said doggystyle>chronic

165. Da PartyStarter Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I been down with Nas for a while but I “feel” (n/h) Ghostface more. I’m STILL bumpin’ Fishscale and The Pretty Tony albums. “Holla”? “It’s Over”? classic jawns IMO.

166. Big Homie Says:

RD > Illmatci

I know that much lol

Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:37 am

T-Pain Who?

^Mannn, the youngans don’t know nothin’ about Roger. That’s another reason I can’t stand TPain, besides the redundant ass music.

168. nation Says:

damn that picture is putting in work

169. Words is Born Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:03 am
    The hardest thing for me is to decide between RD and illmatic…jesus christ.

i feel u man, but i’m illmatic all day. i let the tape rock 5 times in a row sometimes. i feel similarly about common BE, cause i can let that ride over and over again..

170. lurker Says:

I used to really bump ghostface but then i realized he sounds extremely whiny and is only good in small doses lol

171. It'smesnitches Says:

172. catch22 Says:

i enjoy chronic and doggystyle at the same time n/h

173. T Nelson Says:

Yo Esk

Any word on where Common and Talib’s sales are

174. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cds in the whip cd changer
    1. reasonable doubt
    2. illmatic
    3. the big picture
    4. ready to die
    5. the chronic

**Good choices…I got:

1) Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch- Good Vibrations
    2) C&C Music Factory- Whatever the Fuck it was they sang
    3) SNAP/I got the Power Maxi-single
    4) Bud Bundy’s joint (n/h)
    5) Raven Symone

175. Digital scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTQaocgjLqo
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    classic to me…cause when i was younger i used to bump this hard…the video and album

176. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:08 am
    Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 10:37 am

T-Pain Who?

*daps billz* young punks.

177. lurker Says:

# Words is Born Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 11:09 am

October 12th, 2007 at 11:03 am
    The hardest thing for me is to decide between RD and illmatic…jesus christ.

__________________-

word, u know when you let that shit play out over and over you got a special album and then you suddenly realize how perfectly crafted the shit was and how hard it is to ever duplicate that shit, im bi polar when tryin to choose illmatic over RD, everyday is different

178. Rizz Says:

has anybody here ever played beastie boys in their car
    just wondering

179. catch22 Says:

dammit trill now i got that SNAP/ i got the power shit in my head

180. Words is Born Says:

speaking of ghost… he’s the most consistent rapper out right now. from ironman thru fishcale.. just dope albums i can rock back and forth. more fish was cool too, tho i never got into it as much as fishscale.

181. pmass Says:

Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:08 am
    Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:04 am

yup.

===========================

postage stamp (of approval)

G Rap is your favorite MC’s favorite MC’s Father

182. cMac Says:

finally made it to work….damn

183. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:13 am
    dammit trill now i got that SNAP/ i got the power shit in my head

22 gettin his TwAN on…lol. [||]

184. catch22 Says:

got all the beasties albums except that awful punk one they put out “alio e oglio” or some shit like that and the new one that came out earlier this year. i fucks with those old ass buddist white boys. def n/h

185. lurker Says:

# Rizz Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 11:13 am

has anybody here ever played beastie boys in their car
    just wondering
    ___________________

i dont play beastie boys anywhere.

186. catch22 Says:

dammit trill now i got that SNAP/ i got the power shit in my head

22 gettin his TwAN on…lol. [||]

that probably needed a disclaimer on it didnt it?
    belated no homo

Damn G rap spit straight with no hooks on that road to the riches joint, ouch! Also did you notice how mellow G rap was in that video even tho the content was mad agressive.

a pointer for all you wanna be mc’s, and for the ones who criticize Nas for his laid back candor

188. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:13 am
    dammit trill now i got that SNAP/ i got the power shit in my head

***LOL, sorry, fam…actually, I hated that version…Chill Rob G’s was fire, though…that wasn’t my real playlist, obviously, but ALL y’all niggas are straight lying if you say your playlist consists of nothing but classics/10 yr old albums….lol…obviously, those are the most loved/influential, but everybody here got some bullshit with an Akon/T-Pain hook in the disc changer..

189. Rizz Says:

catch22 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:16 am
    __________________________________________
    co sign

190. lurker Says:

Half the time, i wonder if ghost is speaking jibberish cuz i cant understand that fucker. Wu tang slang aside.

191. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Rizz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:13 am
    has anybody here ever played beastie boys in their car
    just wondering

***I used to roll with this white boy (n/h), who played nothing but Beastie Boys and Rage Against the Machine…we were in the Navy, and used to carpool from Norfolk to DC on weekends; about a 3 hr drive….I didn’t mind the Beasties, and actually grew to become a RATM fan….

192. Da PartyStarter Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:10 am

“Like a angry cripple man, don’t push me!”
    Ghost speaks the post-low level coke dealer slang and if you don’t feel it, it could be hard to take. But”Shaky Dogs”? That shit is a classic on par with “Warning”, “Friend or Foe” , “Wanted Dead or Alive”, “6 in the Morning”, ‘DopeMan” and the like.

conclusion G rap birthed alot of mc’s flow

194. catch22 Says:

the changer is reserved for classics. but when i bump the ipod in the whip i have to remember to skip over the embarrasing songs when other people are riding with me.

195. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:19 am

***Wait until he does that collabo with Doom, if that ever actually happens…

196. Rizz Says:

pac gets no love from the people on this site
    everybody names the classics and pac stays gettin left out
    and nwa

197. lurker Says:

Can anyone point out to me why they loved pac so much? i try to find it and see what the deal is but i end up turning it off. Am i missing something here?

198. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***FLOOR

199. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Rizz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:13 am
    has anybody here ever played beastie boys in their car
    just wondering

WHAT! Beasties Boys Licence to Ill was my FIRST hip-hop tape. i got that shit when it first came out… (88 checks date….) back in PHUQUE’n 86′… i had this big ass boom box wit like 2 tapedecks my pops got me, that shit was as tall as me. Licence to ill has sentimental value. Early Hip-Hop head.

200. lurker Says:

NWA had one good song…yall know.

201. Da PartyStarter Says:

Rizz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:13 am
    has anybody here ever played beastie boys in their car
    just wondering
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep. “Paul’s Boutique” breakbeat CLASSIC!!! Great production values. Beastie’s Best and last “Hip-Hop” album.

202. Rizz Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:20 am
    Rizz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:13 am
    has anybody here ever played beastie boys in their car
    just wondering

_______________________________________
    yeah they got certain songs that grow on you (n/h if needed)

203. lurker Says:

my bad nwa had 2 good songs.

204. Words is Born Says:

10 CD Disc Changer:
    (randomly assembled from CDs i grabbed from a stack that was in the crib)

1. 2pac – RU Still Down Disc 1
    2. Ghostface – Fishscale
    3. Nas – Illmatic
    4. Jay-z – In My Lifetime, Vol.1
    5. Big Pun – Capital Punishment
    6. 2pac – Me Against The World
    7. Big L – Lifestyles of da Poor & Dangerous
    8. Big Tymers – How You Luv That vol. 2 (don’t ask….)
    9. Ghostface – Supreme Clientele
    10. ATCQ – The Love Movement

G rap story telling > Ghost deni’s

“wake up stupid we gotta go!”

206. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:22 am

***There’s nothing like riding out to All Eyez on Me, or Makavelli (sp?), if I’m in the right mood…Pac just inspires an aggressive swagger in yaboy Ike, but I’m not a stan; duke was an original, and like G. Rap, birthed a generation of MC’s…listen to Ambitionz of a Ridah, and tell me you can’t feel the magic (no Michael Jackson’s glittery socks)

207. Rizz Says:

cosign 88 and party starter

both of those albums are tight i was listenin to license to ill thats why i was wonderin

208. Big Homie Says:

1) Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch- Good Vibrations
    2) C&C Music Factory- Whatever the Fuck it was they sang
    3) SNAP/I got the Power Maxi-single
    4) Bud Bundy’s joint (n/h)
    5) Raven Symone

^ And Im a fool??? LMAO

209. lurker Says:

Rage>beasties, 3 white jewish kids doin rap? noooo thankyou

210. green eyes Says:

^^ WHAT???? aw man, when those come on in the car, the whole “and what, fuck you” attitude comes right out.

211. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:24 am
    my bad nwa had 2 good songs.

**Fucking stop it….
    Boyz in the Hood, 8 Ball, I ain’t the one, a bitch is a bitch, express yourself, straight outta compton, 2 hard mother fuckers, I’m that type of nigga, dopeman, 100 miles and runnin, etc, etc, et fuckin’ cetera….you might have to do some research…

212. Rizz Says:

i like pac because his music reflects aspects in my life alot and he is one of those dudes who you can tell cares about the music they are making
    basically cosigning icon

sturning out to be a great fri, damn I love this shit.

214. cMac Says:

_______–

Guilty

215. Phuque Says:

catch22:

>>i dont need anyone to know that i rock out to “since you been gone” when i’m solo.

*radios security*

216. lurker Says:

@ icon, sorry i tried to “feel” the magic but i only liked dear mama and hail mary

217. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

****eyegreement….Have me feeling like, “the only thing I wish is, I wish a nigga would” (c) Kanye

218. catch22 Says:

cOLD Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:24 am

G rap story telling > Ghost deni’s

“wake up stupid we gotta go!”

toney’s story telling is nice. he spits like he’s just talking to you kickin it.
    you just have to get passed the “this rap is like ziti, strawberry kiwi” shit

down shiftin on em like I got gears on me

220. lurker Says:

@ icon, lol i know the significance of NWA but i couldnt listen to half their shit, its probably my east coast bias. I cant help it.

221. I Fux Says:

^^Soldier Boy- Disses Everybody…………..

^^^^^^^^^^*D.O.A.*

*daps all*

222. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lol @ BH…outlandish list, ain’t it…

223. Rizz Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:29 am

_____________________________________________
    haha cosign and lil scrappy does that too,”gone” had me swingin bats at peoples heads

224. Da PartyStarter Says:

“I can’t deny it, I’ma straight rider, you don’t wanna kcuf wit me…”
    (piano tinkle). HELL YEAH! That song will make you punch somebody in the face.

225. I Fux Says:

^Tru Life feat Snoop Dogg – Watch me Fall ………..Kinda Dope

226. lurker Says:

If your lookn for that “fuck you attitude” in your whip…um chuck that tupac cd out the window and throw on ONYX, shut em down.

227. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

damn es just cant let the whole curtis vs. kanye thing go can you!

that’s good shit that fif is doing something, but its fucked up he isnt doing it from NY, that is where he is from, right?

whats good NR?

228. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Rizz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:25 am
    cosign 88 and party starter

Hell yea… i phuques with rap Music… since as far back as i can remember. from the first time i heard The Message, First B.boys tape, BDP’s Criminal Minded tape, BDPs My Philosophy & Illegal Business singles, NWAs Niggas4life, Brand Nubians 1 for all, Me promote’n Hip-Hop acts, host’n events, doin shows, conserts, Business ventures, fashion, damn near everything i do has always had a Hip-Hop spin to it. Its so, i even boned a chick to Heaven & Hell by Raekwon when she wanted to play Mary J. “F” that!

229. I Fux Says:

Co-Sign Da Partystarter that song and ‘Ante Up’ makes me want to fuck someone up

230. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:28 am

***everybody likes “I Get Around”, even mama and mary, lol….I kinda understand your E. Coast bias, i got the same situation going on…but you gotta realize, that outside of KRS, EPMD, and Rakim, and a few other, less heralded pioneers, the industry was kinda stagnant when NWA dropped, and they were a breath of cess air, lol- I had never heard any shit like them before in my life…and when Ice Cube dropped Amerikkka’s most wanted, it was over; I was officially a stan for life….

231. lurker Says:

This Rza instrumental experience should be dope.

232. Rizz Says:

Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:33 am
    Rizz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:25 am
    cosign 88 and party starter

_______________________________

i woulda played slob on my knob

233. cMac Says:

10 CD Disc Changer:
    1. Common’s newest cd
    2. Kanye- Graduation
    3. CeU (Brazilian bossa nova type jazz shit)
    4. Brazilian Romance
    5. Miles Davis
    6. BLACK ALBUM
    7. 50 cent- GROTD
    8. some ladies night mix tape the radio station gave away [II]
    9. Corinne Bailey Rae -CBR
    10. Pharoah Monche – Desire

I will be replacing 3 of these CD’s with:
    Jay-Z American Gangster
    Alicia Keys
    Lupe Fiasco

possibly a 2pac greatest hits cd (mix…not the official)

234. green eyes Says:

# I Fux Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 11:34 am

^ me too.

235. I Fux Says:

cMac Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:34 am
    10 CD Disc Changer:
    1. Common’s newest cd
    2. Kanye- Graduation
    3. CeU (Brazilian bossa nova type jazz shit)
    4. Brazilian Romance
    5. Miles Davis
    6. BLACK ALBUM
    7. 50 cent- GROTD
    8. some ladies night mix tape the radio station gave away [II]
    9. Corinne Bailey Rae -CBR
    10. Pharoah Monche – Desire

I will be replacing 3 of these CD’s with:
    Jay-Z American Gangster
    Alicia Keys
    Lupe Fiasco

possibly a 2pac greatest hits cd (mix…not the official)

^^^ You lost cMac I have a disk changer in my Land but I havent used that since I got an AC adaptor for my Ipod; 15,000 songs at my fingertips

236. lurker Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 11:34 am

October 12th, 2007 at 11:28 am

__________________________

oh man, co sign that..when cube started droppn the solo joints it was a wrap, but see ill rock the cube joints over the NWA shit i dunno why and lol @ “cess air”

237. catch22 Says:

ew.com/ew/article/0,,1178775,00.html

-ghost-dini explains some of his misunderstood lyrics.

brothers try to pass me button up comachi….

238. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:32 am

**Onyx was my shit, too..”Shiftee” was a nigga’s anthem for a minute, there…speaking of anthems, who can deny the intensity of Naughty’s “Uptown Anthem/Guard Ya Grill”…on the real, co-sign whoever made that Ante Up comment, too….

239. Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:17 am
    # Rizz Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 11:13 am

has anybody here ever played beastie boys in their car
    just wondering
    ___________________

i dont play beastie boys anywhere.

all the damn time. Paul’s Botique and License to Ill get play in the ride and ipod…but check yo head is my shit too…msot def.

in the changer right now
    1. Nas – Illmatic
    2. Somobe – The Great Communication
    3. Miles Davis – Birth of Cool
    4. Miles Davis – Porgy & Bess
    5. Jurassic 5 – Quality Control

* 5 and 2 sometiems get switched out with FF, Eardrum, Undisputed Truth, and The Roots Come Alive! Live Album

240. lurker Says:

slob on my knob, my corn on the cob….ay who was that?

241. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Let’s not forget “Shook Ones, Pt II”…tell me that shit didn’t put an automatic chip on your shoulder….

242. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:39 am

i just put that video up… somewhere above.

243. I Fux Says:

Eardrum hasnt really left my rotation since I got it, stays in my Top 100 most recently played list

244. catch22 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:39 am
    slob on my knob, my corn on the cob….ay who was that?

3-6 mafia.. juicy j said that dumb shit

245. lurker Says:

Ante up is dangerous in the whip, it should have a cautionary sticker on the cd.

246. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:40 am

FUX!!! Bowyyyyyy! Nigga YOU’WAS’ON’THE’MONEY, about shorty.

247. Mark Twain Fame Says:

cMac Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:34 am
    10 CD Disc Changer:
    1. Common’s newest cd
    2. Kanye- Graduation
    3. CeU (Brazilian bossa nova type jazz shit)
    4. Brazilian Romance
    5. Miles Davis
    6. BLACK ALBUM
    7. 50 cent- GROTD
    8. some ladies night mix tape the radio station gave away [II]
    9. Corinne Bailey Rae -CBR
    10. Pharoah Monche – Desire

I will be replacing 3 of these CD’s with:
    Jay-Z American Gangster
    Alicia Keys
    Lupe Fiasco

possibly a 2pac greatest hits cd (mix…not the official)

cmac nice list bruh…what Miles album you got in there.

248. Words is Born Says:

I Fux Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:40 am

cosign. i been bumpin’ Quality lately tho.. that joint is super slept on.

I already sent this to MTF.

Cool Kids album sampler, for the hell of it (c) Hell Rell album

250. lurker Says:

@catch22, lol 3-6 have some funny ass rhyme schemes, “she got gel and weave, gel and weave lol

251. Mark Twain Fame Says:

first rap song that I can remember hearing – (cause I am a YT and grew up on Jazz, southern rock, and motown soul r& b, chuck berry, ray charles, and johnny cash…yeah music gumbo son)

The Message – Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five

252. I Fux Says:

Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:42 am
    I Fux Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:40 am

FUX!!! Bowyyyyyy! Nigga YOU’WAS’ON’THE’MONEY, about shorty.

^^*daps Cocca* Which one the one you sent me a pic off?

253. Mark Twain Fame Says:

thanks for the music billzie…

^so his chipmunk voice doesnt get annoying after a while?

255. lurker Says:

come to think of it i never seen the shook ones pt 2 video

256. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cosign. i been bumpin’ Quality lately tho.. that joint is super slept on.

***Except for “get by”, the joint with Mos about his daughter’s birth, and “feel the rush”, that joint is kinda weak…the ill advised collabos with DJ Quik and Smiff n’ Wesson make me cringe to this day…Eardrum is a far superior CD, it’s like he came into his own (n/n), and figured out his lane

257. catch22 Says:

i mean mug people in the whip playing twinz 98, pun and joey over the deep cover beat. fi-yah

“dead in the middle of little italy, little did we know vito was a middle man, didnt do diddly” *cough wheeze*

258. green eyes Says:

9. Corinne Bailey Rae -CBR

^ that puts me right to sleep. way to mellow for my tastes.