Redman’s Line of Skateboard Decks

Reggie is dropping a new line of skateboard decks. Gnarly dude.

via HHNLive

68 Responses to “Redman’s Line of Skateboard Decks”

1. cMac Says:

can’t leave without a first

2. Rey Says:

‘the fuck?

Whassamatter, no new NORE news?

APPROVE MY NEW NAME, SIMON!

3. cMac Says:

9. Phuque Says:

# Phuque Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 11:47 am

# Rey Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 11:38 am

*daps Phuque*

Me too.. 10 more work days until my Gubment Vacation starts.

I know its not necessarily a good thing…..but consider yourself lucky to get an “extended” break. I’m constantly schemin’ up ways to retire early…lol…and I’m hella bored with the whole production thing….with shitty tracks like “Crank Dat _____” in heavy rotation on radios and cellphones across the country, I can’t seem to break out of this little rut that I’m in….I need that new Kanye, LB, etc. asap….

10. tyrone biggums Says:

so whose got a link for a dirty version of graduation day…i only got a damn clean one so far…..

11. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 30th, 2007 at 11:46 am
    new video of Cam’ron addressing Curtis

wait till Phuque sees this shit…*dies*

12. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

@ Rey, you catching Scrubs tonight, what you thinking of the new season so far??

13. lo k Says:

blao… I’m up in this bitch like sand in a bathing suit…

14. lo k Says:

daps ty, rey, snort, nore, cmac, busta…

15. Phuque Says:

# SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 11:50 am

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 30th, 2007 at 11:46 am
    new video of Cam’ron addressing Curtis

wait till Phuque sees this shit…*dies*

I don’t have speakers @ the moment….what did he say?

16. lo k Says:

*triple post score?*

17. Rey Says:

@ Phuque– Yeppers.. I’m counting on the new ‘Ye to get me back into writing mode.. B’yeah, I’d rather have the money, but man, I need some time off. If I can just stay at home ’til after the holidays, I’ll be the happiest dude in Zamunda. BTW–I’m gonna get crackin’ on the lyrics to that joint I was telling you about.

*daps Ty*

@ Busta– No new seasons over here yet, homey. Prolly still season 6 reruns. If I’m home and awake I’ll catch it.. Tonite’s looking like a “Rey flips channels” Nite.

18. lo k Says:

denied….

19. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

Phuque Says:

I don’t have speakers @ the moment….what did he say?

…u said enuf…lol.

denied….

Lo K = (dude in the back workin) SummerJam Screen

23. tyrone biggums Says:

* daps lo k, rey, phuqe,crazy and everyone else *

no focus people the dirty bersion of granduation day NOW

24. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Young Buck and the Outlawz “Riding Down The Freeway”

this song is dope

25. Phuque Says:

# SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 11:54 am

Phuque Says:

I don’t have speakers @ the moment….what did he say?

…u said enuf…lol.

If he said anything I’ve copyrighted under federal law, I’m gonna circle that nigga’s pool and send in the Goonie-goon-goons….

26. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

tyrone biggums Says:

August 30th, 2007 at 11:56 am
    * daps lo k, rey, phuqe,crazy and everyone else *

no focus people the dirty bersion of granduation day NOW

*Daps The Sheriff* youtube.com/watch?v=nrnZSLwfzVs

27. SmackJackTheCrackaMan Says:

^^^^^

Some classic premo!!!!

28. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Phuque Says:

I don’t have speakers @ the moment….what did he say?
    that video was like one of your skits that you write on the blog, it was a parody of Cam’ron; shit was hillarious

29. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIbGAyhasfc

OHHHHHHHHH Shit!

30. lo k Says:

@ty – lemme git the clean jawn…

being insane, in an insane world is being sane (c) 88

32. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

August 30th, 2007 at 12:02 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=zIbGAyhasfc

OHHHHHHHHH Shit!

Yo!
    …Dont Tony Yayo Look like he could be PMDs son?

>>Whassamatter, no new NORE news?

I give you your MM3 update and thats the thanks I get you ungrateful sack of shit?

34. tyrone biggums Says:

@ lo k – sent

35. Big Homie Says:

Them skateboards are ill. Too bad I don’t skate

I had Red Gone Wild playing yesterday matter of fact. One of the top albums of this year.

36. Phuque Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 12:06 pm

>>Whassamatter, no new NORE news?

It looks like they’ve all given up on the dusthead.

37. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

eskay Says:

August 30th, 2007 at 12:06 pm
    >>Whassamatter, no new NORE news?

LMFAO

yo, make that new Cam video addressing Curtis an official post

PSA: the dirty of Graduation has not leaked.

39. green eyes Says:

It looks like they’ve all given up on the dusthead.

^ i havent. im like the patron saint of failed artists and lost causes. joey, d’angelo, the jodeci reunion album, rakim releasing an album that destroys the game and redefines rap

40. tyrone biggums Says:

Phuque Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 12:08 pm
    # eskay Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 12:06 pm

>>Whassamatter, no new NORE news?

It looks like they’ve all given up on the dusthead.

……whoose given up ?…..what would make you say that ?….ain’t no budden fans giving up…..if your a budden fan it’s because he gives you shit in his music you can barely find anywhere else…..so if i have to wait a couple years for it…..i will, i mean i’ll bitch about it but i’m not gonna ignore it when it drops on some ooo he took too long so now i cant listen foh…..doesnt mean he doesnt look sick or strung the fuck out in that video though….

41. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

The fact that I used to skateboard/occasionally do, plus the fact that I’m a Redman stan makes me tempted to purchase one of these skate decks

42. lo k Says:

>>i might have to just go ahead and give in and listen….i’m starting to twitch and shit….

^^yeah… I don’t think I’m going to last without listening… not to mention the fact that I would love to be able to premier sclusive joints on my show tomorrow…

43. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmVFvGvOeE

bong.

44. Phuque Says:

# green eyes Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 12:10 pm

It looks like they’ve all given up on the dusthead.

mmm…Patron…

I’m sorry greenie – were you saying something? :)

45. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

edit: Redman fan

46. tyrone biggums Says:

eskay Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 12:09 pm
    PSA: the dirty of Graduation has not leaked.

….word…* daps eskay *….i guess i’m a have to give in…..

>>yo, make that new Cam video addressing Curtis an official post

I should start posting every dumb clip I come across on YT, cuz I saw that shit forever ago.

48. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

1,21,2..anditdon’tstop81 Says:

August 30th, 2007 at 7:46 am
    overdose on pills and kill ya’ self! ya career,ya’ style, ya life is all garbage! fuck mood musik!
    one of the comments from Buddens blog

49. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

>>yo, make that new Cam video addressing Curtis an official post

dumb youtube clips > kanye and 50 posts

50. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

(Gold tooth british accent)

….Do’You’Know …Where’u’goin’too?… Do’u’like’the’things’that’life’is’showing’you?…

51. harrydirty Says:

redman needed to make each board in a different size, but i might cop that third 1. shit my transitions as a ryda…ask murs.

*waits for joke about searching for Cam’s name on YT*

53. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

August 30th, 2007 at 12:18 pm
    *waits for joke about searching for Cam’s name on YT*

searchin for cam WAS the joke. *daps Eskay* (he made a funny)

54. Rizz Says:

those are way overpriced

55. Soul Clapper Says:

I don’t skate, but I’m copping one of those Red boards without wheels.

I’m gonna carry that shit around with me, smacking kids in their faces like a WWE dude with a chair.

What up Rey, E, Ty, Green, lo k, Busta, 88, Big Homie, Phuque….?

56. It'smesnitches Says:

The hell happen to Joe Budden?

57. benhameen Says:

52.

*waits for joke about searching for Cam’s name on YT*

too easy..what up eskay! peace from africa…

58. Plug Says:

this remix > all the others

59. Phuque Says:

Soul Clapper Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 12:22 pm

I don’t skate, but I’m copping one of those Red boards without wheels.

Eyegreement.

*daps Soul*

60. Plug Says:

nice pics of the mothaland. SMH @ the images that they put on TV about africa. you seen any babies wit flies n the corners of they eyes yet?

*cues landlord*

61. SNORT_snortcrazy88SINCE88 Says:

Phuque Says:

August 30th, 2007 at 12:25 pm
    Soul Clapper Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 12:22 pm

I don’t skate, but I’m copping one of those Red boards without wheels.

Eyegreement.

*daps Soul*

what state is Soul in? we gonna have to go bail this nigga out monday morning.

62. lo k Says:

*daps Soul*

I still skateboard, and I’m not sure if I would get one, actually I know I won’t unless I get it for free, but I would be interested to know who’s making them, because they might actually be decent…

63. tyrone biggums Says:

The Bet only goes to show that 50 Cent, like Madonna and pre-crazy Britney Spears, is a master at manipulating the media.

….or it goes to show that no one ever cared about his music…..he is selling an image, a marketing scheme, pretty packages pushing dreams to the beams…..a dope mc is a dope mc, with or without a record deal, all can see, and thats what krs be son, he’s not the run of the mill cause for the mill he don’t run…….

64. Soul Clapper Says:

^ Co-sign that. I can’t help but think we shouldn’t be talking about 50 quite so much tho’.

65. young global Says:

i ain’t mad….. as long as the check clears

66. vickii Says:

man i think i want the black.. or maybe the red.. they walll kinda tight.

67. DamionKutaeff Says:

Hello everybody, my name is Damion, and I’m glad to join your conmunity,
    and wish to assit as far as possible.

68. reg Says:

Where the fuck can I get one of these decks I NEED one does anyone know ??