Video: Kweli & Saigon Black August Freestyle

via the boy DP. Big shout to Kweli who has the #2 album in the country, outselling Swizzy by 15,000 units.

Also: Talib| Talib & Mos Def | Blackstar & Common | Mos Def | Common

264 Responses to “Video: Kweli & Saigon Black August Freestyle”

1. Rey Says:

FIRST!

2. Rey Says:

THAT’S WHAT THE FUCK I’M TALKING ABOUT!

CHOKE ON MY FIRSTOSITY!

3. Rey Says:

APPROVE MY NEW NAME, ESKAY!!

4. It'smesnitches Says:

Not u

5. Busta Nut Says:

What up Homey! How was your holiday?

No new Wu, but byroncrawford dot com has a story on them, I don’t wanna spoil it but it’s worth checking out. It’s at the bottom of the “King of the white girls” post.

———-
    @ rey
    Magaluf is in majorca(a Spanish island). Fuck 8 of us went and tore it up, it’s a resort for 18 to 30s with one of the biggest night clubs in Europe.
    I’m now recovering from a 7 day hangover from hell!!!

Checked out the wu vid, meth’s crazy.

It was like when i seen them this year, ppl in Scotland like a bit of throwing stuff at acts if they take to long to come on stage(we gully like that).
    But as soon as the first tin was thrown, Rae cut the music and was on some “any mutha fucka throw 1 more mutha fuckin thing i’m gonna come down there and stomp you out”, and It was all cool after that!!

6. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BONG BITCH!

7. Big Homie Says:

6th??

8. It'smesnitches Says:

I wanna chage my name too man…..

9. It'smesnitches Says:

*edit* Change

10. !Ven-Tech? Says:

…and applaud this bitch too, i hope she knows, the whole office knows when she takes off 2-3 days from work, shes hide’n the marks from that goon hand she got… JackAss.

I agree, fuck her, cause if I was goin to this bar getting my ass whooped everytime I went there, I’d either

a.) Stop goin

or

b.) Burn the bitch to the ground

P.S. What up Green Goblin?

Are you in the mood yet?

12. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:44 am
    Are you in the mood yet?

Hun?!?!? Eskay = Sen. Larry Craig

13. Big Homie Says:

Talib is running this rap shit.

14. Rey Says:

@ EG88– No Cap’n Save a Ho here, not in that case.. My ex is in a sitcheeation like that.. says she stays cuz she needs him for the bills.. I said “Fuck that, you stay with him for whatever reason girls stay with asshole guys.” Eventually she got mad cuz I mentioned it in my myspace blog, went off on me in an email about it, about how embarrassed she was–even tho’ I didn’t use any specifics.. I told her she should be embarrassed that after pushing her down the stairs he still slept in the same house as her.

@ Busta– Sounds cool man. Well, not the hangover part.. Was the club all Foam Party crazy like what used to be on “Wild On”?

15. green eyes Says:

what up eskay.

gotta cosign ven tech on that one.. ive never been in that position, but i like to think if a mofo raised his hands to me i wouldnt think twice about having him seriously fucked up.

16. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:46 am
    eskay Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:44 am
    Are you in the mood yet?

Hun?!?!? Eskay = Sen. Larry Craig

______________________

Sen Mark Foley

17. Rey Says:

eskay Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:44 am
    Are you in the mood yet?

Simon, so help me God.. After getting Rick Roll’d and “Kanye listening party” stunted-on… I’m liable to drive a truck thru your front door…

18. Big Homie Says:

Green Eyes how are the hands?

19. thoreauly77 Says:

yo- that new kweli album is excellent. also, if youre into weird shit, the new aesop rock dropped yesterday and its excellent as well.

20. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Like them eskimos, what would you do for a Klondike?
    Or two dykes that look Christina Milian like
    …(I’ll be late for that)
    Hmmm, I’ll be on time for that
    I ain’t thought of no line that could rhyme with that
    …(I’ll be late for that)
    Yo, I’ll be there in five minutes, five hours later
    I’ll be there in five minutes, gon ‘head ride with it
    …(I’ll be late for that)

SHOUT OUT Ye West… when that song came out, me and Ol’girl was in the whip & she heard the nigga say that.. i had to argue with this broad all night…

“Yo, I’ll be there in five minutes, five hours later, I’ll be there in five minutes” turned into “so u was out chase’n bitches too hun? I’ll be there in five minutes, five hours later, I’ll be there in five minutes…classic…LMAO.

21. Rey Says:

You’re just never gonna approve that name, are you?

*daps the mighty thor*

22. green eyes Says:

Big homie- better, bruises have faded to just the knuckle on my middle finger. makes me look less bad ass than i did yesterday. thanks for asking.

23. thoreauly77 Says:

looking forward to kanye

24. thoreauly77 Says:

accepts dap and and high-fives back

25. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…LOL… shout all the monkey lookin broads who catch me checkin out the cute broads asses @ work.

…if u’d lay off the butterfingers, id look @ your ass to babygirl!

26. Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:51 am

Fuck happened Greenie?

*grabs brass knucks*

27. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:51 am

Wha!?!? Greeny, what happend?
    …u know i got peoples in Lil.Haiti… i got’chu! point the nigga out!

28. Rey Says:

thoreauly77 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:51 am
    looking forward to kanye

co-the fuck-sign. 13 days away. I’m going to Target before work, copping, and informing my boss that my headphones being on both ears (keep one off to hear her) for the duration of the album is non-fucking-negotiable.

now that my head is a little clearer, lemme just say that te Kanye album is fucking incredible. wow. they’re gonna teach that shit in music schools in years to come.

30. green eyes Says:

Rey:
    Fuck happened Greenie?

*grabs brass knucks*

^ banging my hand against a wall the other morning, my knuckles were all purple and badass looking. everyone kept asking who i hit. smh.. but it was no one.

31. Plug Says:

*currently listening to The firm “phone tap”*

32. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Damn! …ROSH HASHANAH comin up, i gotta call moms. “BAGELS AND LOX for EVERYBODY!!!!”

33. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:59 am

ok, so tell us something we dont know.

34. Rey Says:

eskay Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:59 am

*looks at calendar*

Dangit… I’m never gonna make the 13 days..

*kicks eskay for being all connected’n’shit*

35. thoreauly77 Says:

ye gets props from eskay with what seems like a tremendous hangover. for some reason that is funny to me.

36. Rey Says:

ANybody have Kweli’s numbers for the week?

~~~~

August 29th, 2007 at 10:59 am
    Rey:
    Fuck happened Greenie?

*grabs brass knucks*

***

Um.. Why were you hitting a wall? You punch shit when you get mad? Lord knows I do.

37. Plug Says:

ye’s album will be sweeter but 50′s will sell more

38. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

thoreauly77 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:01 am

39. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 10:59 am
    Rey:
    Fuck happened Greenie?

*grabs brass knucks*

(88 watches as Tyrone Biggums climbs in BACK in greenys room & places her wallet back)

…so u found your wallet yet?

40. green eyes Says:

^ lol.. it wasnt even that exciting, im not really sure what happened, someone called me, i turned to quick, and bam, my hand hit the corner of the wall.

41. Rey Says:

Fuck was that “are you in the mood yet” shit about, Es? You know damm well that’s a Mood Musik quote!

42. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey:
    ***

APPLAUD BABY HUEY.

43. Rey Says:

@ Greenita– Awww.. Okay. I’m just sayin’.. I’ll whoop a wall’s ass if you want me too.

I’ll use my Tae Kwan Emo.

44. Rey Says:

lol @ C88– Yo pappy, sucka.

45. G7 Says:

tae kwan emo…lol

46. Rey Says:

G7 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:09 am
    tae kwan emo…lol

Yep.. precision punches and kicks that decimate my opponent.. and then I cry and write a poem on my converse all stars about it.

47. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*looks at map to get the location of Chicago in relation to Gulf Coast MS*

*Goes outside, faces NNE, starts hockin up*

*p’2!*

Fuck Kanye!

48. green eyes Says:

lmao @ tae kwan emo. i’ll keep that in mind. im good though.

49. thoreauly77 Says:

“that nigga was drink’n Louie Vuitton Don jesus juice. it had rhinestones on the bottle.”

- that shit will make you think you can walk on water. …….. and it might be true.

50. Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:12 am
    lmao @ tae kwan emo. i’ll keep that in mind. im good though.

***

*puts away knucks*

Okay. :-)

51. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:14 am

August 29th, 2007 at 11:12 am
    lmao @ tae kwan emo. i’ll keep that in mind. im good though.

***

*puts away knucks*

Okay.

Look up in the sky it’s a bird, it’s a plane…what that nigga name???

52. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:14 am

August 29th, 2007 at 11:12 am
    lmao @ tae kwan emo. i’ll keep that in mind. im good though.

***

*puts away knucks*

Okay.

Look up in the sky it’s a bird, it’s a plane…what that nigga name???

53. Rey Says:

I’m getting mod’d over at your house, Greenie Pie.

54. Rey Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

Look up in the sky it’s a bird, it’s a plane…what that nigga name???

^^^^^

Duncan Pinterhughes?

55. G7 Says:

^Raekwon says Cuban Link 2 is completely done, just sitting on the shelf.

56. green eyes Says:

not any more rey, your good. i had to turn mod’ing back on, someone was taking advantage of the freedom.

57. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The plea agreement is 11 pages long, the summary of facts another 10. But the endgame for Michael Vick can be reduced to one simple goal: Stay out of prison, no matter what the cost. According to federal documents, Vick will cooperate in full with federal prosecutors to tell them everything he knows. To save his hide, he becomes an informant. He may be called a snitch, but aiding federal authorities is the most honorable thing for this disgraced man to do at this late date. Read both documents and the conclusion is obvious: His motivation right now is not to express his innocence of the charges, but to cooperate enough to land on probation, or on house arrest or some lesser form of punishment that will keep him away from a federal penitentiary. Vick likely faces 12-18 months in prison, but ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack believes it’s possible Vick could provide enough information to federal investigators about the illegal, underground world of dogfighting and the people who finance it that he might not go jail at all. Muddying the truth is a dangerous but effective way of confusing the public; and these days, it is an art form. Barry Bonds, reportedly, saying he did not “knowingly” take steroids has somehow morphed into “it has never been proven that Bonds used steroids.” Vick’s legal team attempted to mitigate his involvement in gambling by including in the plea agreement the statement that he didn’t make side bets. Yet in Paragraph 4 found on the third page of the summary of facts, the government states, “Vick agrees that the ‘Bad Newz Kennels’ business enterprise involved gambling activities in violation of the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia as set forth in the indictment.” The document goes on to read, “For a particular dogfight, the opponents would establish a purse or wager for the winning side, ranging from the 100′s up to the 1,000′s of dollars. The purse was contingent and dependent on the uncertain outcome of the dogfight, with the winner taking all of the purse at the conclusion of the fight.” Vick’s legal team attempted to use language in the documents that might lessen the impact of his involvement in the killing or torture of the dogs. Page 5 of the summary of facts offers details of the summer of 2002, when “[Purnell] Peace, [Quanis] Phillips, [Tony] Taylor and Vick ‘rolled’ or ‘tested’ additional ‘Bad Newz Kennels’ dogs by putting the dogs through fighting sessions at 1915 Moonlight Road ” Vick was aware that Phillips, Peace and Taylor killed a number of dogs that did not perform well in testing sessions around this same time period. Vick did not kill any dogs at this time.” And on Page 9, the summary reads, “Peace, Phillips and Vick agreed to the killing of approximately 6-8 dogs that did not perform well in ‘testing’ sessions at 1915 Moonlight Road and all of those dogs were killed by various methods, including hanging and drowning. Vick agrees and stipulates that these dogs all died as a result of the collective efforts of Peace, Phillips and Vick.” You be the judge. Vick’s signature appears formidably in ink on both official documents. Anyone still unclear that Vick is desperate to save his skin and not attempting to appeal to his fans that he did not do what he’s been accused of should read Page 4, Paragraph 10 (and its subparagraphs) of the plea agreement, the section titled “Defendant’s Cooperation”: “The defendant agrees to cooperate fully and truthfully with the United States, and provide all information known to the defendant regarding any criminal activity as requested by the government. In that regard: “a. The defendant agrees to testify truthfully and completely at any grand juries, trials or other proceedings.” That means Vick will take the witness stand and tell the government about anything it wants to know about what went on at his dogfighting matches, or any other dogfighting matches he attended or even knows about. It means turning informant on friends, on possible friends, on relatives if they’re involved. And if the NFL is really in trouble, it might even mean turning informant on other football players. “b. The defendant agrees to be reasonably available for debriefing and pretrial conferences as the United States may require. “c. The defendant agrees to provide all documents, records, writings or materials of any kind in the defendant’s possession or under the defendant’s care, custody or control, relating directly or indirectly to all areas of inquiry and investigation.” Which is government-speak for saying that Vick must give up whatever paper trail — records, e-mails, letters, text messages, the works — that might lead to his friends. “d. The defendant agrees that, upon request by the United States, the defendant will voluntarily submit to polygraph examinations to be conducted by a polygraph examiner of the United States’ choice.” That’s a lie detector, folks. “e. The defendant agrees that the Statement of Facts is limited to information to support the plea. The defendant will provide more detailed facts relating to this case during ensuing debriefings.” That means prosecutors believe there is more information out there, and Vick is the one who is going to provide it. “f. The defendant is hereby on notice that the defendant may not violate any federal, state or local criminal law while cooperating with the government, and that the government will, in its discretion, consider any such violation in evaluating whether to file a motion for a downward departure or reduction of sentence.” Which means he’d better be on his best behavior. No nightclub fights, no DUIs, no anything. “g. Nothing in this agreement places any obligation on the government to seek the defendant’s cooperation or assistance.” That last clause means Vick must volunteer everything he knows. Later in the agreement, in Paragraph 14 starting on Page 6, the government stipulates that any violation by Vick of any portion of his plea agreement could result in the government placing the full weight of the law on him. Still, for all the emotion and anger, for all of the societal hot buttons this case has pressed at once — race, class, privilege, the debate about cruelty to animals versus the value of human life — this conclusion feels unsatisfying. Here is the saga of a man who financed and oversaw an inhumane operation, who was party to all of its graphic brutality and who, to date, has not shown an ounce of remorse. The fact that he still has a chance to avoid jail seems incongruous, even unfair, especially in a world in which it appears that hard time seems to exist only for the guilty poor, the average or the unconnected. But the government’s case isn’t about vengeance. It’s about justice and investigating illegal activity. Should the government decide that Vick is of best use if he testifies against other dogfighters and explains the depths of a deadly business enterprise that should not exist — instead of being behind bars himself — that, and not the satisfaction that the guilty serve time, will have to be enough.

FUCKIN RAT BASTID.

58. Foekist Says:

^Raekwon says Cuban Link 2 is completely done, just sitting on the shelf.

59. Rey Says:

G7 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:20 am

^Raekwon says Cuban Link 2 is completely done, just sitting on the shelf.

SMH.. the label must want t-pain and jim jones on a remix.

60. Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:21 am

That’s horseshit. Sorry greens.

61. Words is Born Says:

i love how i can’t view youtube @ the office…

62. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:20 am
    ^Raekwon says Cuban Link 2 is completely done, just sitting on the shelf.

IM SURE… just like that box of Zeti he raps about all over OB4CL.2…

…this nigga is the AZ of Wu Tang.

63. G7 Says:

>>Ray been saying that since I was in college back in like 01 or 02… Shit, if Styles could finally get HIS cd release with inter-label conspiracies, what’s holdin Ray back?

=====
    I guess when you go to Aftermath you end up gettin’ “Rakimed”

64. Big Homie Says:

Im debating on if I should turn my moderation off and on. Any thoughts on if I should or not Greenie..Rey…the rest?

Oh yea..by the way, where is it if I wanted to change it. I cant find it anywhere.

65. green eyes Says:

eh, its ok rey, i think itll pass shortly.

damn about vick. thats all sorts of fucked up. on one hand you want to feel bad for dude, but on the flip its like idiot, thats what you get for being stupid.

66. Belize Says:

Anybody got that 50 diss on Em?

67. Phuque Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 10:59 am

That’s a pretty bold statement fam……thanks for hyping it up to the point where I’ll be disappointed no matter what dammit. I haven’t heard one track yet (besides the singles).

68. green eyes Says:

boig homie– its in your dashborad under option than discussion.

i didnt mind not being off. as long as ppl arent fucking around trying to post under someone else name i didnt care if cats changed their names 47 times a day.

69. Rey Says:

@ Beli.. Noooo… What happened??

@ Siete– say what you will about diddy, but at least he lets people put out an album.. maybe not 2, but you get one.. Dre? Ehhh…notsomuch.

@ BH– modding is a pain.. I say leave it off until some jerkface gives you a reason to turn it back on.

70. Plug Says:

*currently listening to Lutha Vandross “never too much”*

no disclaimer needed. lutha is your favorite singer’s favorite singer

71. Killa Jones Says:

Jim Jones feat. Stack Bundles & Max B – Go With You

max B>>

beat is crazy too

some old skool timbo shyt

72. Rey Says:

cosign Greens.

*daps phuque*

73. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ BH–that Maino track is heat…I’m trynna figure out who used that vocal sample, first….aaaaaaaaargh (c) Charlie Brown….was it Mobb?

whaddup, ah?

74. green eyes Says:

what up phuque, beli

75. Big Homie Says:

Thanks Greenie

ho hum…

77. Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:34 am

whaddup, ah?

^^^^^

*daps Ike* I know man.. That sample was awesome.. my flippin’ radio get screwing up on me and I couldn’t hear it right.

78. Big Homie Says:

What is is cold?

79. Belize Says:

What up greenie babie bubu shawty cutie pie

80. green eyes Says:

what up bay bay

81. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…Mike Vick pro’ly snitched on DMX. bastardo de la rata!!!

what up big and the rest, listening to the ruste juxx cat.

83. Phuque Says:

# Plug Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 11:33 am

*currently listening to Lutha Vandross “never too much”*

no disclaimer needed. lutha is your favorite singer’s favorite singer

Co-siggity

*daps greenie (on the good hand), Reymundo, et al*

84. Big Homie Says:

Sup Belize

85. green eyes Says:

hello cold

hola green whats new witcha

87. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:39 am
    what up bay bay

***Nada….just trynna figure out creative ways to get ta’courtin’ (no Mike Vick) (-;

***Yeah, I’ve heard it recently, because when it started, “Maybe it’s back”…my mind automatically filled in (none) “to the boulevard, where there’s nothing left for meeeeeeee”, or whatever she said…for some reason, I’m thinking it was Mobb or maybe a Saigon mixtape joint, but it was definitely recent..

88. Big Homie Says:

Icon: commenting over in my lonesome blog is your friend. Yea I am actually trying to look that sample up right now. Great minds think alike. The beat is crazy though.

And what is up with X by the way. I am hearing..first..he wasnt at the crib for a long time…and now they saying neighbors spotted him there 3 weeks prior to the raid. Buried dogs….burnt dogs..etc. WTF?

89. Big Homie Says:

Phuque: Big Luther..not lil Luther *Cedric the Entertainer’s voice*

90. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*88 Turns up BASS*

If I get knocked with my Gun nigga, I’m runnin’!
    If I catch a murder one nigga, I’m runnin’!
    Homicide come around and they keep on coming
    That’s why I’m out of state and I keep on runnin’!
    I ain’t Nelly, But my desert eagles on girl
    Just Jumped bail traveling the world
    When I sign my deal I said fuck jail
    I went on tour to Barcelona and Brazil
    This shit real, fuck an appeal
    D’s want my head like that bitch in Kill Bill
    Sling dope, sling crack, and them e pills
    That’s why I’m on the low like a navy seal, IM RUNNIN!

91. green eyes Says:

^ LMAO

92. Belize Says:

*daps big homie*

hows that hangover bruh?

93. Phuque Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 11:43 am

Phuque: Big Luther..not lil Luther *Cedric the Entertainer’s voice*

lol….naw fam, that “Never Too Much” still will kill….

94. Rey Says:

@ 88.. That verse was trizznash.

95. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:43 am
    Phuque: Big Luther..not lil Luther *Cedric the Entertainer’s voice*

**LOL, Luther actually had an interview in Vibe or some shit, before he got sick, trynna debunk that “Big Luther, Little Luther” myth…he called out a bunch of his songs, and asked the interviewer whether he was big or small (no Chris Wallace) when they came out (none)….I forgot the specifics, but he definitely shut that perception down…
    N/H for this, but I got this one LUther album, “Songs”, where he does a bunch of covers…nigga remade “Killing Me Softly” without changing one word, smh…I was speechless when I first heard it, but if the phrase had existed back then, an “AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO” was definitely warranted…

96. green eyes Says:

cold- nothing much, just a another day in the life. you?

97. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Crazy- are you really quoting Yayo?

Still SMH, watching that Luther youtube clip..

98. Rey Says:

@ Icon.. Yeah.. that’s not cool. However, I think it’s sexy as heck when a girl covers a guy’s song and doesn’t change the “she” and “her” and “girl”.. that’s awesome.

99. Phuque Says:

Ike:

>>nigga remade “Killing Me Softly” without changing one word, smh…I was speechless when I first heard it, but if the phrase had existed back then, an “AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO” was definitely warranted…

LMAO…u can’t be serious…

100. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

These niggaz don’t really want war (nah)
    They just walk around frontin
    Cause I walk around stuntin
    Why you think the long pump is in the trunk for (yea)
    If you really want somethin we can show up at your front door
    I know my history, my family tree done said “master” (uh-huh)
    Fuck livin positive, cause negativity spreads faster
    A celebrity has ta, bulletproof his car
    Cause big hits come flyin through ya door like Casper (WOO)
    I’m smokin out the jar (jar) scopin out the bar
    Distracted see shorty breast pokin out the bra (uh-huh)
    Not the type to go spark metal in
    Start thinkin you gangsta cause you hit a park yellow van (yea)
    Act hard but ya heart made a marshmellows man
    Talk tough, til you get cuffed and start tellin damn
    Everyday I got a new bitch and when I’m done wit her
    It’ll look like she dived head first in the pool wit it (GOD DAMN)
    You only gon wind up dead tryin to prove shit
    I put chalk around ya head like a pool stick (yea)
    I gotta have bucks on the waist
    I’m hungry like a south african with fly stuck to his face( WAA)
    Catch Banks in a truck full of bass (uh-huh)
    Remember I’m a batchelor, the 4 or 5 ducks outta space
    You could either get bucked or get ya ass jumped
    The only tigger you touch is on a gas pump
    I got my own personal slave she really got a curfew
    Cook and clean for the kid like silly in color purple
    (UH-HUH UH-HUH)
    I know you wanna pop me but (but)
    If I hit you first, the exit wound gon be the size of a hockey puck (AHH)
    Fuck, I really hold the rubber
    I send +Sparks+ at you and I don’t mean Emilio or Bubba
    I’m aimin for a video cover, huge tall bustas
    A pound and a philly hold the smuggler
    G=Unit’s whats up right now
    The Gucci cloth is on a newport sign upsidedown
    You gotta come a little harder, nigga
    You wear jerseys while mine a throwback and yours is a Starter(HA HA HA)
    You still gotta beg a hoe (hoe)
    And you mad cause you blowin on oregano
    You niggaz’ll never blow
    Anyone to step in my ring is brave
    I don’t know a thing about hair stylin but I can make a finger weave (ERR)
    Short stay leave her butt in the telly
    Lace up the beef and brocclis peanut butter and jelly
    I’m about to get this deal (uh-huh) shorty know
    Thats why she foamin out the grill like a Alka-Seltzer pill
    I ain’t loud around a snitch (nah)
    I don’t crowd around a bitch (nah)
    The jumpsuit match wit the Carolina kicks
    I been sick since niggaz was on Harlod Miner dick
    I could call up a chick and put a child around her lips (WOO)
    niggaz can’t stand the fact that I’m real
    I kidnap the Queen from the castle and put her back on the pill
    Gimme Barbie at her best (UH-HUH)
    Bacardi at the chest (UH-HUH)
    I’m similar to the young Marcus Darvy at the desk
    Useta have ta push up, now I hardly got ta press
    Got two guns, and both lead to cardiac arrest
    My success got suckers salty (salty)
    Blowin steam like a cup of coffee
    Click POW get these fuckas off me!

101. tyrone biggums Says:

cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 11:39 am
    …Mike Vick pro’ly snitched on DMX. bastardo de la rata!!!

….yup he probably did…..15 seperate dog fighting rings have been busted around the country since he was arrested…..and part of his plea is that he will have to testify in seperate cases……

102. Phuque Says:

# Rey Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 11:52 am

It’d better be, Rey…

It’d better be.

103. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:51 am
    @ Crazy- are you really quoting Yayo?

Still SMH, watching that Luther youtube clip..

Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:49 am
    @ 88.. That verse was trizznash.

…that shit was Old Mixtape Yayo. that nigga was in the tank when that came out, that shit was hot.

104. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:52 am

***Yep…Janet Jackson did it when she remade Rod Stewart’s “Tonight’s the Night”…Listening to that shit had me going thru puberty all over again, lol…

105. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

tyrone biggums Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:53 am
    cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 11:39 am
    …Mike Vick pro’ly snitched on DMX. bastardo de la rata!!!

fuckin Rat.

106. Rey Says:

*daps Ty*

*yawns at banks*

107. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***He recycled that verse for Game’s first album

@ Phuque…no lie, it’s on the youtube clip I posted:

108. Belize Says:

88, that banks verse was nuts when it dropped…matter fact that whole mixtape was nutz

109. Rey Says:

lol @ Phuque..

@ Ike– Yeppers, that’s what I’m thinking of.

110. Belize Says:

a snap of a finger will make you guys cripple
    i came up with this on the shitta, nigga
    i handle bars like a bicycle
    stars make your eyes trickle
    as stiff as an icecycle
    the muffalas the sounds of land thats why i whistle
    fire your stylists you know dats wrong
    for letting you put that foot locker noback on
    around here niggas get shot for performin that song
    and hoes cut they eyebrows off and draw them back on
    they try to merk me yo
    thats why 50 bought me a trey pound with a nose longer then pinnchio
    pop shit i stroke your slut
    and soon as her mouth open up what?
    same color as coconut

111. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

fuckin Rat.

***Yeah, but he was a cornered rat, so it became a question of survival..niggas in his circle (none) were taking deals and turning on him, so he really had no choice but to turn…fuck being loyal for disloyal niggas….He’s definitely gonna be the poster boy/reference point for the hip hop generation, on some Sammy the Bull Gravano shit…

112. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Belize Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:57 am

yup…
    …my lil’bookworm brooklyn bitch gave me that shit when it first came out… it has sentimental value… the first time i could do the speed limit, get head & not crash.

(sigh)

113. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

nose longer then pinnchio

as stiff as an icecycle

i handle bars like a bicycle

**@ Belize- what’s hot about a bunch of cliches?

114. tyrone biggums Says:

Rey Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 11:57 am
    *daps Ty*

*yawns at banks*

* daps rey *

but that banks verse was dope…..thats when banks used to stay killing his verses….i always thought banks > 50….now they have both fallen off like mike mussina……

….and thats really a perfect example…cause i’ve been telling ninjas mussina was wack for the past 3 years and now they are just starting to catch on……sound familar ( no clinton sparks )….

115. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:00 pm

fuckin Rat.

hes an ass hole. the nigga should have cut niggas off WAYYY back. ME, i get a 150+ mill contract, FUCK EVERYBODY who aint in my speed dial. (c: Hov & DeHaven & C.Klein B.)

116. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Co-sign to that…except for a select few who know the struggle, and have contributed, urrybody would be cut off….

117. Rey Says:

@ Ty– No sympathy, bruh.. I’m a Mets fan.

~~~

August 29th, 2007 at 12:02 pm
    nose longer then pinnchio

as stiff as an icecycle

i handle bars like a bicycle

**@ Belize- what’s hot about a bunch of cliches?

Word shizzle. Banks has never impressed me. Once one of The Lox pointed out that he was a carbon copy of Fabolous I was like “Whoa..” and now I can’t take him serious.. Real talk, myspace snippets aside, I’m better than Banks. *ducks*

118. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

This Jena 6 situation has really gotten under my skin, for some reason…I mean, WTF?

119. Belize Says:

**@ Belize- what’s hot about a bunch of cliches?

Nah dawg…his flow over that Anthony hamilton beat went right….plus its was before banks album dropped, so his punchline game was right….like that verse where he used the Juice movie was nutz

Now…well Banks fell off, but u gotta apprecite thier old shyt…ehhh…U had to be there homie

120. Belize Says:

cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

yup…

(sigh)

*daps 88*

Gettin head in the wip, but not crashing it (NORE)

121. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL, I guess so…because around the “How to Rob” times, you couldn’t tell me 50 wasn’t a lyrical beast…(no Bugs Monkey)…

122. Big Homie Says:

Lloyd Banks? Not familiar with his catalog. Good cake though. – dude from his retirement party

123. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:05 pm

fuck that, im cuttin niggas off. fuckin aunts, corny ass uncles, they kids, they kids’ kids… niggas i did dirt with, Old Pussy, New Pussy, the whole shit! … find me an Estate planner, set up trust funds, find a girl friend, get married have my Wife on the side, have her spit out some puppies & hire 2 armed guards…

124. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*daps 88*

Gettin head in the wip, but not crashing it (NORE)

***Before me, chicks wasn’t even messing with brains, but thanks to me/now you’re getting head on the westside highway/so recognize my nigga, you did it my way (c) NORE

125. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**LMAO….nigga’s washed up @ 21, lol…

126. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:11 pm

*daps 88*

Gettin head in the wip, but not crashing it (NORE)

that Nore shit was hot.

…i was never into Head in the whip, i damn near killed myself tryin that shit, my foot got stuck under the break pedal.

127. green eyes Says:

lmao @ crazy having his “wife on the side”

icon- part of me is outraged that the jena 6 situation hasnt gotten more attention, the other part of me isnt surprised. but i feel you.

128. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***If you ain’t no punk, holla we want pre-nup/Yeah, it’s something that you need to have, cuz if she leave yo ass, she gone leave with half…(c) ‘Ye

129. Rey Says:

WE WANT PRENUP!

*looks around*

What? It’s part of the song!

130. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

nope, RE-READ the order:
    1. find me an Estate planner, set up trust funds,
    2. find a girl friend, get married have my Wife on the side,
    3. have her spit out some puppies &
    4. hire 2 armed guards…

131. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:10 pm

====
    lol. that retirement party still makes me laugh. Banks just needs to separate himself from 50 and he’ll be fine. Banks is too predictable. Thats one of his main problems.

132. G7 Says:

icon, belize, ty, cold, *daps*

*off to lunch*

133. Belize Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Yeah How to Rob was cool, but during the whole beginning of the Guint radio series, ever cat had one of thier ish in the whip, whether it was the Busta remake, the chingy remake or the I smell pussy. Banks was like a breath of fresh air at the time, but he was one of those “u like him or u dont rappers”
    When i played Banks to my boy for the first time, he kept doing “snoring” sounds..telling me that this nigga sounds lazy as shyt

well…3 years later that dude got wayyyyy more lazy

134. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Exactly…dude on that Youtube clip made a good point, though…I mean, why did the Duke Lacrosse case get so much press- this shit here is a real miscarriage of justice, so where’s the outrage? A kid in prison for 20-some odd years for nothing isn’t as fucked up as an NBA player fighting dogs? GTFOH…Add that to Genarlow Wilson,and the lil Black girl in Paris ,Texas who got some years for pushing a school security guard, and we got a problem…Ramble sequence complete, lol

135. Belize Says:

actually, damn it like 5 years ithink since banks was on mixtapes, no?

peace g7

136. green eyes Says:

still lmao @ wife on the side

prenups are def important. even if you’re broke now. fuck around get lucky at the casino or the lotto

137. Rey Says:

Yep.

138. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:14 pm
    lmao @ crazy having his “wife on the side”

Yup, im gonna get me a tall model airhead snowbunny, like 18 or 19 and groom her ass, keep her in the cut for like 10 years, buy her a new crib & a pink Drop Top Caddy, get send her to college for her masters or some shit & wait for my wifes ass & titties to fall. Time to UpGrade.

139. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ myself, for initially thinking that the Jena 6 was gonna be a hot new, lingerie clad girl group, like Appolonia and Vanity’s groups back in the day…true story…

140. Belize Says:

Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:32 am
    @ Beli.. Noooo… What happened??

my bad, i be scroooollling…lol

Dunno, my boy from dallas sent me a text saying that 50 diss dropped..but then again, this is the same cat that I text “Die bitch” to everday

141. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***She’d be an intern, waiting to get turned out (think about that, lol)

142. green eyes Says:

this is the same cat that I text “Die bitch” to everday

^ for some reason- thats funny to me

143. louiefuse Says:

———————————

thats whuts up.

144. BKScribe Says:

Whattup Nah collective… what it do this fine day?

145. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:21 pm

***She’d be an intern, waiting to get turned out (think about that, lol)

i turn’em all out.
    …i, not so long ago, met this Serious bible thumper, “Good Girl”, betty crocker type, after the 2 time we fucked, she told me she wanted to have a 3some, me and my brother. ….the look i gave this bitch melted the Cross around her neck. …these bitches Whores!

146. Rey Says:

Belize Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:20 pm
    Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 11:32 am
    @ Beli.. Noooo… What happened??

my bad, i be scroooollling…lol

LOL.. Actually, illseed over at AHH said there were rumblings about a diss to Eminem.

The thing is, would anyone actually believe that ANY diss from 50…at this point…is sincere?

Everybody already knows about “Curtis” and has made their decision either way.. Him dissing anyone–eminem, wayne, ‘ye, dre, bishop desmond tutu, Judge Reinhold, Melissa Joan Hart, Mr. Belding–isn’t gonna make anyone go: “Oh man, I wasn’t gonna buy Curtis, but he just dissed Clarissa! Yamo go cop that right now!”

Assholes.

147. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps BK*

148. Belize Says:

>icon – part of me is outraged that the jena 6 situation hasnt gotten more attention, the other part of me isnt surprised.

Not Surprised…nothing surpisees me anymore

You know..when I was in the military..we all had to vote for the new elections and mailed our request form for voting in a different state about 8 months proir…all the military folks (especially minorities) got it a day after the elections

tru story

nothing surprises me…life is like the movie groundhog day

149. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

From AHH:

Police that raided the Cave Creek, Arizona home of rapper DMX in search of abused dogs have revealed that the half-pound of “suspected” illegal narcotics found in his home were in fact, not illegal drugs.
    According to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, police raided the rapper’s home last Friday (August 24), after receiving complaints from his neighbors that a number of dogs were being abused at his home.

Police armed with a search warrant raided DMX’s house and found 12 distressed dogs, as well as the burnt carcasses of three other dogs.

During the raid, police seized a small amount of marijuana in his home and disclosed that they also recovered a half-pound package containing a chunky substance found locked in the rapper’s bathroom.

Sheriff Arpaio, who is reportedly attempting to have the rapper extradited back to Cave Creek to possibly face animal abuse charges, did not reveal what the substance found in the rapper’s bathroom was.

According to DMX’s attorney Murray Richman, the rapper, born Earl Simmons, is currently has been on a tour of various cities in Europe and has not been at his residence in over two months.

He said DMX was “devastated” by the raid of his home and claimed the rapper hired a caretaker to care for the dogs, who were allegedly locked in their cages 23 hours and 15 minutes a day, being allowed out only for food and water.

No charges have been filed against DMX.

150. Big Homie Says:

What it do BK?

151. green eyes Says:

what up BK

152. Rey Says:

Plus, Eminem would be in on any “diss”.. He’d say some PC shit like, “50′s like my brother, he’s frustrated, I understand.. We’ll talk about it when we see each other” Blah Blah Blah.

I. Can’t. Stand. Curtis. Fucking. Jackson.

153. BKScribe Says:

# Belize Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:28 pm

tru story

nothing surprises me…life is like the movie groundhog day

^sounds like you takin the pre requisite course needed to join the tin foil fitted committee.

btw groundhogs day.. top 50 movies all time easy

Icon: the Jena 6, have you signed the oline petition?

… and whow come the hip hoppers arent talking about it, Talib. Common, Mos, Wu, Nas?

^these niggas have been defeated by media and have all sold out to go hollywood.

155. Rey Says:

*throws paper airplane at BKS*

*plane gets lodged in BKS eye*

156. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

she told me she wanted to have a 3some, me and my brother

***Ewwww

157. Foekist Says:

$$$$

50 don’t give a shit whether anybody believe his beefs are sincere or not. All he cares is that we’re doing just what you’re doing right now, talking about him.

158. BKScribe Says:

Aint shit big homie..

@ Greeny i touch down in a playground tomorrow mornin.. if u see anyone fleein the scene its because they were shocked by my sheer gulliness

159. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ cold, nah…where @?

160. Big Homie Says:

she told me she wanted to have a 3some, me and my brother

^^ WTF?

161. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

The south stay losing….lol

From AHH:

After the success of D4L’s debut album Down For Life, D4L member Shawty Lo is searching for similar success this fall with the release of his solo debut Units In The City.

Atlanta based group D4L is best known for their massive radio friendly hits “Laffy Taffy” and “Betcha Can’t Do It Like Me.”

Shawty Lo is no stranger to solo projects; in 2006 he released the I’m Da Man mixtape along with DJ Scream and together the two went on to sell over 40,000 copies.

Unlike the catchy dance tracks on D4L’s album Down For Life, Shawty Lo’s debut album is said to chronicle the rapper’s life on the streets of Bankhead.

“I don’t really consider myself as much of a rapper as I do a truth teller,” Shawty Lo. “I just talk about what’s going on in my hood and in my life, so it’s all coming from the heart. Even if people haven’t experienced what I’m talking about, everybody can understand and relate to what’s real.”

Units In The City will feature guest appearances from Gucci Mane and fellow D4L members Fabo, Mook B, and Stuntman.

Units In The City will also include production by Born Immaculate, DJ Pooh, Big Trill and Shorty D.

@ cold, nah…where @?

^I watched that clip you dropped, at the end the dude said if anyone is interested in helping the Jena 6, sign the online petition.

163. green eyes Says:

@ crazy— thats nasty

@ BK— word? hit me up

@ cold— rappers only care when it helps them sell records.

164. Foekist Says:

$$$$

So he goes around grabbin his foot tellin niggaz “i betcha can’t do it like me”? If you go around like that where I’m from, somethin liable to happen to you (c) Beans

165. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

oh, OK…I need to sign it, then…I mean, we all know that racism is alive and well in the present day, but that Jena 6 scenario sounds like some 1952 shit

166. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:33 pm
    she told me she wanted to have a 3some, me and my brother

^^ WTF?

i told u the bitch was a whore…. fruntin like a bible thumper. them bitches the BIGGEST whores!

i sware, she said that shit, i got dressed, said i was goin to the car to get rubbers, got in the ship, PEEL’d off and changed my number that day.

shawty lo > Talib

168. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***FLOOR

169. It'smesnitches Says:

Rey Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:30 pm
    *throws paper airplane at BKS*

*plane gets lodged in BKS eye*

^Bullseye

170. green eyes Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:33 pm

The south stay losing….lol

^ no.. the south voted, D4L was voted off the island.

171. BKScribe Says:

# Rey Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:30 pm

*throws paper airplane at BKS*

*plane gets lodged in BKS eye*

*Eyes water up*
    *I promised myself.. I wouldn’t… CRY*
    *doesn’t cry*
    *walks into empty office and props a bucket of fish heads on top of door*
    *leaves a note on reys desk *
    *note says “get your autographed free yayo shirt in room 187″*
    *rey breaks the sound barrier he is running so fast*
    *rey kicks the door open*
    *Fish heads fly everywhere*
    *rey got tight, because he forgot he was already wearing an xtra small yayo t shirt*
    *I upload the vid on youtube*

Ruste Juxx > Joell Ortiz, Sai, and Pap…. REAL SPIT.

173. Belize Says:

BKScribe Says:

Uhhh..tin foil?

174. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:38 pm
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:33 pm

The south stay losing….lol

^ no.. the south voted, D4L was voted off the island.

***LOL…I’m still laughing @ Foe’s comment, too….

175. Foekist Says:

fruntin like a bible thumper. them bitches the BIGGEST whores!

$$$$

Me and my homeboy was just talking about that the other day. Sex is natural, that’s why all mammals engage in it. So when church chicks get an opportunity to get loose, they get LOOSE, cuz they have a front they have to hold up 24×7

176. Rey Says:

Foekist Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

$$$$

True, but I’m still not copping. I can talk ’til I’m blue in the face, but I’m not gonna buy anything from 50 Cent.

177. Phuque Says:

# Foekist Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

$$$$

I’d like to believe that as well…but us talking about him doesn’t equal album sales right?

178. Soul Clapper Says:

‘Soul Clap’ got something for your eardrums
    Back on the scene, long time, no hear from
    It’s the funky man, the brother with the same sound
    I’ve been coolin, about a ‘week’ and some change now
    So hand over the microphone cause it’s my turn
    The brother with a fade, half-moon, and long sideburns
    Nice, dope, and keep the girls scoping
    Say the funky shit and get all the niggas open (pause)

cOLD, Big Homie, Rey, Ike, The lean Green queen who’s never mean, BK, Foe, Crazy… What it is?

179. BKScribe Says:

# green eyes Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:38 pm

August 29th, 2007 at 12:33 pm

The south stay losing….lol

^ no.. the south voted, D4L was voted off the island.

^Lol.. n bet on the check in.

180. green eyes Says:

what up soul

181. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Yeah, but free press is free press, right? Just ask Kenny Chesney Who? (c) Mike Jones

182. Foekist Says:

Ruste Juxx > Joell Ortiz, Sai, and Pap…. REAL SPIT.

$$$$

I never heard R.J, but I’m not doubting he’s better than those cats. I gave Joell Ortiz and Sai a real try, I downloaded some of their music, but them cats is missin something. I can’t put my finger on it, no homo

183. Belize Says:

groundhogs day.. top 50 movies all time easy

werd to TBS reruns

whatup soul

185. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cOLD Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:39 pm
    Ruste Juxx > Joell Ortiz, Sai, and Pap…. REAL SPIT.

I’ll only co-sign this cause Sean P is the master. Ruste is nice on the mic, can’t lie about it. The only one of those three you named that will give him comp is Joell

PAP IS TRASH! (So is ‘Ye)

*does G phi G salute*

*takes off running down the hallway*

186. BKScribe Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:39 pm

Ruste Juxx > Joell Ortiz, Sai, and Pap…. REAL SPIT.

^Nah

Joell Ortiz > Ruste Juxx > Sia > Pap

187. Foekist Says:

$$$$

Not directly… But it DOES equal buzz… No?

188. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Belize Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:42 pm
    groundhogs day.. top 50 movies all time easy

werd to TBS reruns

***Bill Murray’s the only old school SNL cat who’s still funny…true story…

189. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

by old school, I mean “first SNL class”…E. Murph and them didn’t join the cast until the 80s

190. Foekist Says:

***Bill Murray’s the only old school SNL cat who’s still funny…true story…

Bill Murray’s one of the only old school SNL cat’s that are still ALIVE

191. Soul Clapper Says:

Ruste Juxx > Joell Ortiz, Sai, and Pap…. REAL SPIT.

^Nah

Joell Ortiz > Ruste Juxx > Sia > Pap

=======================================

Either way, those dudes need to get product in the stores. And none of that Koch bullshit either.

192. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Foekist Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:40 pm
    fruntin like a bible thumper. them bitches the BIGGEST whores!

$$$$

yup. all those bible thumpin/ watchtower bitches is whores! thats why i NUTS on a bitch face. *WHOA’OH’OH’OH’OH’HOA* …AND i parallel double park and let her suck me off sideways… *WHOA’OH’OH’OH’OH’HOA*

193. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Foekist Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:45 pm
    ***Bill Murray’s the only old school SNL cat who’s still funny…true story…

Bill Murray’s one of the only old school SNL cat’s that are still ALIVE

***They did a retrospective on SNL last night…Murray, Belushi, Chase, Murphy, and even Ackroyd were on point, back then…obviously, Belushi’s dead, but Chase and Ackroyd (sp?) suck ass (no Idaho congressman) these days

^foe I know exactly what you mean, they are missing somthing, its that factor. They’ll be better off as a group effort. This kid Ruste got it. Lyrics wise Joell nice, but his voice makes me want to smack him for being a waste of talent. Sai is just (no blaze) bland.

195. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(DAMN, i still got those titties up Hun? ….88 looks)

196. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Watchtower bitches?

*digs grave*

*wipes sweat of forehead*

*jumps in*

197. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:44 pm

^ and eddie is all that funny these days

198. Soul Clapper Says:

Fuck it!

My massa just called an urgent team meeting. Coffee machine must be broken.

And I wanted to talk shit on Nah for the first time in a minute.

J-Zone was right, fuck a job.

Peace.

199. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

damn, Lil Wayne got sued for 5 necklaces over that Morgan State incident?

allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/08/29/18499967.aspx

lol yall some creative fucks, I’ve seen like a million was to die on here already, only 5 mill to go.

201. Belize Says:

Bill Murray’s one of the only old school SNL cat’s that are still ALIVE

*dies*

202. Belize Says:

Bill Murray’s one of the only old school SNL cat’s that are still ALIVE

*dies*

203. Belize Says:

Bill Murray’s one of the only old school SNL cat’s that are still ALIVE

*dies*

204. Foekist Says:

Ortiz got flow, no question. But alot of people got flow, you gotta have that x factor. You can even have less flow ability and still have the x factor and you better off. Flow is not everything. It’ll get you props in the corner store cypher and a couple battle trophies, but dat abott it.

205. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:51 pm

***5 million and 1, witcha eyes closed (none)

206. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Flow is not everything

***Tell that to Weezy’s fans…

the working man is a sucker (c) Chazz Palminteri > J-Zone was right, fuck a job

208. Foekist Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:49 pm
    damn, Lil Wayne got sued for 5 necklaces over that Morgan State incident?

allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/08/29/18499967.aspx

$$$$

Dammnm… I DO got front row tix to the RTB 2nite.

*devilish grin*

Let’s just say I hope Mef shows up…

*rubs hands together, no homo*

209. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(88 looks @ Cold)

*dies* …(WHOA’OH’OH’OH’HOA)

210. Belize Says:

wow..wow..wow…

i just 3 peated that post (mj style)

211. Phuque Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:53 pm

Flow is not everything

***Tell that to Weezy’s fans…

Swagger is the new skill

212. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Foekist Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:52 pm

True…that’s why I’m fighting in the playground after school everyday

*stabs Kanye-dressed dude through the heart with MF DOOM war banner*

*stares off into blank space, tries to remember count*

9,900 and one…

213. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:55 pm
    the working man is a sucker (c) Chazz Palminteri

***Bronx Tale was mad underrated…I wonder what happened to that kid from that flick Lilo Brancano or some shit, who shot a cop or some shit like a year ago?

214. Foekist Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:53 pm
    Flow is not everything

***Tell that to Weezy’s fans…

I’ma lee dat alone, cuz truth be told, IMO weezy > sai, pap,or ortiz EASILY

215. Belize Says:

88…I found that verse i was sayin..u rememeber when this dropped?

broke ass motherfucker
    now mutherfucker take a look at the kid
    now take a look at the crib
    no take a look at the car I’m a mutherfucking star
    it’s kinda hard for me to practice cause niggas aint up to par
    and my paper stretch longer than abdul-jabar
    get hit with a leaner and the grib of a lobster
    with a pooched screen I gun a man with a chopper
    you played me you musta had a frying pan full of vodka
    I rode a bike now I land in a chopper
    you should keep your head down if you got love for him
    before you see his ass flying off the roof like nutso in above the rim
    the kid is out for the gusto and I love to win
    driving the industry nutso I’ma rub it in
    you page me a trial every kid is spoiled
    smell that nigga I just shit it on you
    I pass bullets so the gun goes with me
    and the bullets are the size of Mutumbo’s pinky
    and they automatic which means they unload quickly
    I hit these niggas with a drum role 50 they make another song
    get a bitch pregnant, wrong I don’t trust myself walk into the hotel with the rubber on
    then I’m gone
    Designers think Im funny style coz I ain’t selling nobody else shit
    I wear my own
    the industry for me some mutherfucking rap homie gimme a cheque
    a couple mil. and a jet
    see heavy smoking is a thing I do
    that’s why me weed supply could fill up the pouch on a kangaroo
    we in the club with the daggers and razors too
    I’m cool as ice water my earings are laser blue
    you should cop a new vest
    cause if I got a tatoo for every nigga that past there wouldn’t be room left
    and I’ll be damned if I spend my afternoon stressed
    when my sex partner is 5’9 with baloon breasts
    ghost writing is a hobbie kid
    so if a nigga shit sound like I wrote it I probably did
    and you can tell you flopped on your last tour
    cause your dressing room is the size of my bathroom
    if I’m at the dealer I ain’t browsing I’m buying
    these rappers can’t spend a 100,000$ they lying
    damn near sold 100,000 you crying
    tell you what here’s a tech
    shoot yourself in the neck…

Cats went nuts like weezy looking in Baby’s underwear

216. !Ven-Tech? Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:52 pm
    cOLD Says:

August 29th, 2007 at 12:51 pm

***5 million and 1, witcha eyes closed (none)

and blindfold, cold so you can feel the math
    and shatter the glass go second half on your funky ass

AYO MY MAN….

217. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

TICAL, hit me now (n/h)/bitches used to play me, now they can’t forget me now…

218. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Belize Says:
    August 29th, 2007 at 12:58 pm

Cats went nuts like weezy looking in Baby’s underwear

Cats went nuts like weezy looking in Baby’s underwear > Get My pool In the back.

219. Belize Says:

*throws opened bottle of grape juice @ Ven*

*white tee is fuked up*

Wut Up?

^ghost riding the hearse to death has to be by far one of the more funnier ones.

221. Phuque Says: