Video: Common – 16 Bars Freestyle

Courtesy of AOL. Finding Forever in stores today, show Lonnie some love.

UPDATE:
Here’s the audio of DJ Semtex‘s recent interview with Common.

33 Responses to “Video: Common – 16 Bars Freestyle”

1. boston george Says:

yee

2. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

3. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I meant 2nd

4. evolve Says:

fif!!!!!!

5. Joe 88 Says:

Condoms > Common

6. I Fux Says:

hiphopremix.com/content/view/248/28/

^^ My Drop this week over at HiphopRemix Feel free to visit and comment.

*daps the Nah Collective, runs around high fiving, halfhugs and what not*

^^7th

7. I Fux Says:

hiphopremix.com/content/view/248/28/

8. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

9. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

traethatruth.djpanicworld.com/trae.html
    free download of Trae’s new mixtape

10. Phuque Says:

Courtesy of AOL. Finding Forever in stores today, show Lonnie some love.

^^Ayo

11. I Fux Says:

I have been getting some work done now that Blogger and WordPress has been blocked by IT ……. I know a way to get around it but its not worth it

12. Joe 88 Says:

Pre-written freestyles > Actual freestyles

13. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Fux…where the new broad?

14. Phuque Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 31st, 2007 at 1:22 pm

Pre-written freestyles > Actual freestyles

Unique > Common

15. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Pre-written freestyles > Actual freestyles
    well no one actually freestyles anymore but pre-writtens don’t require that much talent.

16. Plug Says:

That common cd wasnt good enough to even be used as a plate to break down my Barney’s wit.

17. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Phuque Says:

July 31st, 2007 at 1:19 pm
    Courtesy of AOL. Finding Forever in stores today, show Lonnie some love.

^^Ayo

fuck that…300 is on DVD 2day.

18. I Fux Says:

Yo Crazy I have to blog at home now. So I might put her up on Thursday

yo check my new entry over at hiphopremix.com

19. cMac Says:

yo yo

20. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Yeah, it was a dissapointment

21. Joe 88 Says:

^True, but by listening to that common freestyle, you don’t have to have talent to freestyle off the dome either. That shit was hurting my ears, really. I’d rather hear pre-written before a actual freestyle any day

22. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

July 31st, 2007 at 1:24 pm
    Yo Crazy I have to blog at home now. So I might put her up on Thursday

yo check my new entry over at hiphopremix.com

FUX…. bria myles (MY VOTE)

23. Korean Slap Boxer Says:

ummm…that freestyle was otay at best

24. cMac Says:

be > finding forever

25. Big Homie Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 31st, 2007 at 1:18 pm
    Condoms > Common

^^ LMAO

26. Joe 88 Says:

Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    July 31st, 2007 at 1:26 pm
    ummm…that freestyle was otay at best

^Keep it real, that freestyle was wiggidy wack.

27. cMac Says:

AJ and Free old school 106th and park freestyles > terrance and Rosci’s day freestyles

28. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Yeah, as long as it sounds good I don’t care if it’s written or an actual freestyle. I’m just saying that rappers that can automatically improvise good lines and flows have lots of talent.

29. Big Homie Says:

Anybody in here like the Common album atleast?

30. I Fux Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 31st, 2007 at 1:33 pm
    Anybody in here like the Common album atleast?

^^ i like it but I overstand all the dissappointment

31. ILLAIM Says:

SMH….

Common is one of the all time greats..

But these weak freestyles need not be given any shine

I understand we starven for real Hip Hop…but damn…….

32. T.R.E.Y. Says:

haven’t been super-impressed by the three songs i’ve heard (“The People,” “The Game,” “Southside,”) though “The People’s” a cut above the other two. i’m thinkin’ i’m gonna skip this.

not to get all stannish and random here, but an unfairly shat-on “Big Shit Poppin’” > all of these.

33. mcarroll4716 Says:

DatsMyMansAndAllBut…

in some of those shots it looks like he’s giving head to the mic.

Seriously, even if this is off the dome, his body language makes it wack. If you’re gonna freestyle or act like you’re freestyling, then you should at least act as if you’re into the raps you’re spitting. How many cats in real ciphers rap with that type of body language? NONE!

Freestyles with style/swag > Pantomiming oral sex on another male